Slave Girl Ch. 20-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhmmm!"

Her surprisingly strong tongue pushes into my right nipple then twists and twirls. She sucks on it sending jolts of ecstasy shooting through my body. She laps and nibbles and sucks some more. I struggle mightily to stay still. Wavering and pulling against my ropes. Ohhhh these wonderful ropes! Nothing could hurt me here, not in Lady's ropes. I couldn't even feel the ache in my knees anymore. I was floating on air. Rosa dashes to the other one and slaps her long tongue across like a whip of flesh, hard enough to produce a wet smack. Where there ought to be sting I feel only a strange numb pleasure.

"OHHH!" The next thing I knew I was falling.

I would have fallen straight backward had Rosa not brought her arms up to steady me in an embrace. "I have you." She whispers into my ear as she pulls me close. "I have you Quin."

I am panting. I try to return to position but my body wouldn't listen to me. I sway and rock but I couldn't find my bearings. If not for my Lady's embrace I would be on the floor. I try to look at her but...everything is blurry and far away. Nothing makes sense. My mind is lost in a haze. There was only Rosa now. Her warm skin against mine.

"Hey." She says softly as she strokes my suddenly sweaty face. "Can you talk? Say something baby."

"Hnngh!" I try to form words, I want to obey! I want so badly to obey my Lady. "Unnngh!" All that would come out were desperate whimpers. I start to cry thought I don't understand why.

"Ohhh my boy." Rosa coos and dabs my tears away. "Shhhh. It's okay. It's going to be okay."

What happens next is fuzzy and confusing. I wasn't sure where I was. There is movement and a soothing voice and I think I can hear...thunder? Time passes though I can't tell how long. I blink my eyes and find myself laying on my back with my head on Rosa's lap. The blanket was on me. When did that happen? I go to move...and discover my ropes are gone!

I bring a hand up to look down at my wrist, then up at my smiling Lady. "I'm sorry!"

"Shhhh." One of her soft hands plays softly through my hair as the other rubs back and forth across my wide chest. "Shhhh. Everything is good. Everything is wonderful."

"Nooooo." I moan, on the verge of tears once more. I ruined my Lady's play! I failed her. Never in my life had I felt so low and wretched.

True to her word though, Rosa doesn't let me fall too far. Holding back despair with a warm embrace, a soft touch, and gentle soothing words. "Shhhhh. You did good Quin. You did so good. I am so happy. I am so proud of my boy."

Chapter 24

Gradually, one soft caress at a time, Rosa coaxes me back into my right mind.

Outside the rain still pelted down but the main fury of the storm had moved on. How long had I been like this? Long enough for Rosa's penis to go soft, I could see it out of the corner of my eye. I stare up at the ceiling stewing in my self focused disappointment. Rosa's attentions helped, they helped a lot, but I couldn't shake the fact that I had let her down. I turn my face away to look at the far wall. I couldn't bear her attentive gaze. I didn't deserve it.

"Don't pout now." She boops my nose with the tip of her finger. "I don't think I could bear seeing you sulk."

My brows furrow with annoyance. Not at her but at myself. "I messed it all up. We were having fun, weren't we?"

"Oh Quin, fun isn't even the right word. You were incredible."

"No I wasn't." I frown. "You did it all. I couldn't even..." My voice trails off.

"Come here." She pulls me up a bit and brings our waterskin to my lips. "Have a drink."

I actually was terribly thirsty. I put my lips to the spout and suck some of the water into my mouth and swallow it down. She waits then gives me another swig before stoppering it and guiding me back down to rest on her thigh once more.

Bringing the blanket up to my shoulders she asks. "Are you warm enough?"

"Yeah."

Rosa hums a soft song and strokes my hair. I glance back at her. She looked so serene. So at peace and content. If she was secretly disappointed in me she sure was hiding it well. When she catches me peeking she smiles and blinks her big bright eyes. She made it very difficult to stay angry. The minutes pass under the care of her doting patient attention. It takes time but eventually I start to feel better.

With a sigh I turn to look back up at the ceiling. After a moment I ask. "What happened to me?"

"I wish I knew." She says. "As a Lady I've seen it in others but never felt it myself."

"Seen it?"

"Morpheus visited you, yes? A waking dream. A feeling of detachment. Like a blissful numb."

I ponder a moment. "Yes, yes exactly like that. I was here but...I wasn't."

"It happens to boys like you, girls too. Morpheus only bestows it on his chosen ones. It comes often in bondage. Often during great pleasure or punishment. Usually while deep in submission."

"Morpheus?" I whisper. The winged god of dreams and dreamers. Had he really visited me? "It was...it was...I can't even describe it."

She pats my chest. "It is your secret to hold. Mine is a different bliss."

"Lady."

"Yes?"

"Thank you for bringing me back."

"Of course." She says. "You'll always find your way back eventually, though having a Lady makes the journey easier." Her smile grows. "I feel so...honored that I could take you there. You are such a gift Quin."

"You say such nice things."

"And I mean them." She says. "How are you feeling?"

"Good. Very good!"

"Mmm." She says. "You may feel a melancholy take hold of you. It might be soon, it might be in a few hours. You must tell me if this happens."

"Okay."

"I mean it Quin." She strokes my cheek. "On this you must obey me."

"I will."

"It too will pass. I'll be right there with you."

"I know." I look up at my Lady. "You wanted to play more. I'm sorry you had to stop."

"Oh, you think I'm done with you?" She chuckles as her eyes slowly pan down my body.

Raising my head I see the little tent in the middle of the blanket. After all that...I was still hard!

"I can't let you go to sleep like that. Not after being such a good boy." She shifts, pulling me a little higher. "Come here baby." I move under her direction so that my shoulders were now against her thigh and my head held in her left arm. My cheek rests against her bare breast. Her right hand slides beneath the blanket, rubbing down my stomach. I feel her fingers untie my underbreeches. The excitement in my cock spreads out to the rest of me. The fact we weren't done yet fills me with delight.

I look up at her and whisper. "Let me pleasure you instead Lady. Please. I'll do what you ask."

"Not yet."

"But why?" I ask as her slender hand wraps around my cock. "Hohhh!"

The gleam in her eye and her crooked grin revealed a bit of the demon in her. "You have to need it first."

She starts to feel my dick. Not stroke it, just touch it and trace it and explore it with her fingers. Front, back, sides, tip to base. Just...feeling it. Much as she had done earlier with the rest of my body. The sensation is divine.

"I do need it!"

"Perhaps. We'll see."

"Let me make you feel like this."

"No. Not tonight."

"You wish me to beg."

"Do I?"

"You said so." I say. "You said I had to beg for it. I will beg."

"Shhh." She shakes her head. "Not tonight."

"Ohhhh." I sigh softly and close my eyes. Two fingers trace up either side of the spongy flue that ran from balls to tip along the underside of my cock then part to glide back down the hard sides of my erection. In a supplicating voice I plead. "I want to make you feel good too."

"You already are."

"I want to please you...sexually. Hah!" She had pulled my foreskin back and gently a fingertip teased along the ridge of my knob as her thumb glided up and down the area just below the hole. The slick wetness of precum allowed her thumb to slide easily. "Oh gods!"

"You told me you are a virgin but, has anybody touched you like this before Quin?"

"No."

"Has anybody put their mouth on you?" She gives me two long soft strokes.

"No."

"What about the other way. Have you touched anybody like this, with hand or mouth?" Two more strokes, her grip tightening.

"Ohhh. No." Her exploring fingers find their way to my balls. She cups them and fondles them and feels the skin of the scrotum between her fingers. My body jerks at the unexpected intensity of having someone play with my balls. It was so much different than doing it myself. "OH!" My dick jumps and twitches under its own power in response. "Oh wow!"

"Mmm, just wait until you feel a mouth. You won't believe how good it feels." She says.

"I want to make you feel like that." I gaze up at her pleadingly. "May I put my mouth on you? I want to make you hard again."

"You are so needy." She pinches my earlobe. "Enough of those puppy dog eyes. I said no. Keep this up and no bondage for a week."

"No! Oh Lady! I'm sorry!"

"Shhh." She chuckles and leans all the way down put her cheek close to me. "Give me a kiss."

My heart lifts on hearing those words. I kiss her smooth cheek.

"Good boy." She grabs my sack and begins a deep firm massage of both my balls and the root of my cock. It was glorious! She kept finding new ways to make me feel good. "You have such a nice manhood Quin. I'm a lucky Lady. Moan for me baby, let me hear you."

"Ohhh. Ohhhh yesss. Mmmmm."

"Good boy." She says. "Have you touched yourself like I'm doing now? Have you pleasured yourself?"

"Yes." I confess. "Many times. Almost...every night, if I could find time alone."

"That's good. I like a horny boy." Her hand probes in under my testes, pushing up from beneath. "Have you played with your ass Quin? Or had others do it?"

On this question I hesitate

"Quin?"

"I don't understand."

She smiles warmly. "Yes you do." She kisses my forehead. "Does it scare you?"

"A little." I say.

"Nothing has been inside of you? Not even a finger?"

I shake my head. "No. I only touch there to clean."

"You do keep it clean?"

"Of course Lady."

"That's good. I want you clean." With her two middle fingers she rubs up and down the space between my manhood and my anus. I open my legs wider to make it easier for her. She rubs it. Firmly. Up and down. This felt good in still a different way. My legs spread a little more.

"Atta boy." She says proudly. "Does this feel good?"

"Yes. Yes it feels very good."

"Good boy." Her left hand pulls playfully at my hair.

"Are you...going to touch me there?" I ask. "Are you...going to...be inside of me?"

"I want to. I want to very much. Do you want me to?"

As an answer I spread my legs wider, thankfully my underwear was roomy. "Is it going to hurt?"

"Not so much. Not with just a finger." She nuzzles my hair. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes!" The Quintus from a week ago wouldn't have recognized the docile boy in this Amazon's arms, the boy who wanted this woman's finger in his butt. But the Quintus from a week ago never knew joy like I did. "I want it."

"My brave boy."

Her hand slips from the blanket. Shifting to reach for something her soft breast brushes across my face. Closing my eyes I rock my head back and forth to feel the silky supple flesh pass over my nose and cheeks. I smile. I cannot help myself. Tilting my face up I give it a little kiss.

She sighs. "Didn't I say you couldn't put your mouth on me?"

"Please!" I beseech her with wide pleading eyes.

"You are too cute!" She exclaims. "You are going to be a handful outside your bonds, aren't you?"

I bat my eyes and mewl softly. "Mmm?"

"Gah! Fine!" She relents. Petting the side of my head she says. "Go ahead then."

Victory!

"Mmm!" I immediately kiss it again, longer this time. I didn't know anything could be so warm and soft and lovely. I kiss again, a little harder, my lips and nose pressing into the pillowy flesh. I kiss it over and over, all around the underside of it and even at the edge of the nipple.

"You like my titties?"

"Yes!" I laugh. "Oh yes!" Gaining confidence I kiss it hard, nuzzling deeper. I open my lips to kiss it again, a wet sucking kiss. Could there be anything better!? How could such simple bit of flesh be so...so...wonderful!? "Mmmm." I suck against it again and pull, then release it. It jubbles back into shape. "He he he!" I rummage and wriggle my face over it and into it, glorifying in this incredible feeling. Honestly, had I known tits were this good I may have been just a bit more bold with the girls of my past. But as it was I was happy Rosa's were my first. I couldn't believe she was actually letting me play with them! I was such a lucky boy. I strain forward to give the other one some kisses too. "Ha ha ha! I love them! I LOVE YOUR BREASTS!"

"Shhh!" Rosa giggles happily. She turns her body to smack me across the face with her tit. "Not so loud. Silly boy."

"Ha ha ha ha!" I squirm and move closer. In Rosa's arms I felt so free! I could laugh and giggle and play and be as silly as I wished. It was a different thrill from the bondage but just as uplifting.

She laughs with me and rolls her eyes. "You are so silly."

"Mmmm!" I switch back to the close one and lick it...giggle...and lick it again. I liked how it bounced. I nose it just to see it jiggle. My left hand comes up to hover over the other. When I see that I had permission I touch it I do...carefully. Soft, so soft, so squishy yet firm. I push my palm into it. I feel its weight and texture. I very gently squeeze it. As incredible as it felt, even better was the soft hum of pleasure that comes from my Lady.

"Mmm, that's nice." She tells me. Knowing something I had done felt nice to her...ohhhh! My heart skips a beat and my hard cock flexes strong. "So you're a breast guy huh?" She says. "So many boys are. Do you wish they were bigger?"

"No! No, they're perfect." Joy swells in my heart. "They're the best."

I see movement. Straining my eyes left I notice her hand moving to go back under the cover, her middle finger now glistened with oil. This was happening. A blend of trepidation and heady excitement fills me. I bury my face in Rosa's breast and close my eyes. My hand rests gently on her other one and lightly hold to it. I spread my legs a little wider and go still as I await what she was about to do to me. My heart was beating heavy but with a pair of boobs to cuddle against I felt I could endure anything.

Chapter 25

Rosa's thumb and three of her fingers crawl and probe down over my hard cock, my tight tender testicles, and down between my legs with her oiled middle digit kept apart from the rest. Her slender extremities quickly find their way to their target. With my eyes closed I focus on every tickling touch happening down there. With her index and ring fingers she parts the butt cleft wider to either side of my back door.

I let out gasp as the middle finger touches me where nobody had touched me before. Squeezing my eyes tighter I push deeper into her soft breast.

Rosa is gentle. There is no jabbing or penetration. She simply touches it at first, placing the pad of her finger against my sphincter and just holding it there still as she allows me to relax.

"Quin?"

"Yes?"

"Are you getting tired?"

"No."

"Are you having fun baby?" She teases and strokes my hair.

"Yes." I grin. "Oh yes."

"Mmm, I could just eat you up you're so cute."

"Thank you."

"You have such a beautiful body."

"Ohhh. Thank you Lady."

"You are so pure. So soft. Such a good boy."

"Ohhhh." This unabashed praise was as foreign to me as far off Alexandria. It just wasn't how affection was expressed where I came from. I squirm and try to snuggle closer, my legs opening wider.

Her finger begins to move in a slow circular motion, massaging the oil into my anus. Reactively it clenches against at the new motion but once more Rosa is in no hurry.

"And you are so...fucking...sexy."

"Hnnngh." Her rubbing felt nice. A new kind of nice. It sort of tickled, not in the way to make me laugh though. The caressing of this most tender of places sent pleasing tingles into the base of my cock as well up the rest of my loins. It felt good in its own right but it was so much more than the raw physical arousal. I felt...vulnerable. Exposed in a way I'd never experienced. Yet also safe and cared for in Rosa's embrace. It echoed the thrill of being tied up and under her control but even more intimate. Gradually, as if by some magic, Rosa slow massaging finger coaxes my entrance to relax.

"Open your eyes." She whispers. "I wish to see this."

Opening my eyes I glance up at her to see her staring back down at me with doting care. In the warm dim light of the of the waning fire she exuded a pleasant dusky glow. On seeing me look up her tapered ears rise just a little. After a moment I pull my eyes away. As if looking at the midday sun I could only handle so much, she was simply too beautiful to bear. My Lady does not allow me to escape this time however.

"Look at me Quin." Her finger very gingerly begins to apply pressure. My body obeys her on its own, my anus opening up for her. But she lingers at the entrance. "Look at me Quin. Let me see those lovely eyes of yours."

I swallow nervously then look up at her. She cradles my head close, no longer allowing me to turn away. And then...the gaze. As her eyes meet mine she doesn't simply look at me, she looks right down into my very soul!

"Shhhh." She soothes as she feels my breathing pick up. "Good boy, good boy. Shhhh."

She wouldn't allow me to look away. She held my gaze in her own by the force of her dominant will. It was deeply unnerving. I could stare to eye to eye with another man no problem at all, my Dad had taught me that lesson well, but with a woman it was different. I don't know why, but it was. Once more showing her control and great patience she holds me tight and waits for me. Summoning all of my nerve I lay still and focus up into her gorgeous magenta eyes.

Rosa was as cute and perky a girl as you would ever see. But in her eyes I see the strong and courageous woman within. A woman who had seen things, experienced things and done things. I see a woman who has known hurt and grief yet come through it with an even stronger resolve and optimism. At a glance she appeared roughly my age, but her eyes revealed the truth. And that truth, that I was being held in the arms of an older woman, made a world of difference. Had she truly been my age I'm not sure I could have settled for her, as it was I inevitably melt to her will.

As she feels my tension ease she smiles. "There we go. Good boy. You are such a good boy."

"Ohhhhh!"

"Are you ready my boy?"

"Yes!" I plead. "I want you inside of me."

Her smile fades, her eyes widen with intense interest, and with a careful yet firm motion she enters me. Her finger presses in a short way then slows as it passes through a sensitive section.

"Ah!" I gasp.

In one smooth thrust she buries her finger to the knuckle and holds it there. "Does it hurt?"

"Mmm! Um, a little...kind of." Hurt wasn't the right word for it. It sort of pinched but mostly it just felt...different. "Not so bad."

"Relax baby. It will feel better soon, I promise."

Just hearing those words were enough to allow me to ease up my clenching anus a little. And, as promised, the more it relaxes the better if feels. Her eyes search mine, watching me intently as I have my first anal experience.

"Goodness my boy. You are so tight!" She says.

"I'm sorry!"

This makes her smile. "I didn't say I didn't like it. You have nothing to apologize for. We have some work to do before you can handle the real thing, that's all." Her finger begins to move.

"OH! Oh gods!"

"Mmm." She hums as her digit glide back through my gripping ass just an inch or so before going back in. There is a pause before she does it again. Then she goes again. With each stroke it gets a bit easier.

123456...8