Slave Girl Ch. 20-32

Story Info
A big question, a big answer, and their journey continues.
26.8k words
4.78
13.4k
34

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 10/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grimbous
grimbous
1,034 Followers

Chapter 20

We had left the city and were back onto the open road within the hour. I walk with renewed purpose and Rosa couldn't help but notice.

"You're in a good mood."

"Sure I am." I say. "What's there to there to be glum about? Like I said, this is a good day."

"Well I'll certainly be happier when we're warm and snug under the blanket." She says. "I hope we can find a place out of the rain."

At the mention of being under the blanket carnal memories of the night before come flooding into my mind. Not recollections of thoughts or ideas but of raw sensations. Skin against skin. Warm bodies. Hands touching me. The smell of a woman. The softness of her hair. The sound of a heartbeat.

"Rosa. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Do you ever..." I say softly. "Do you...ever wish you weren't...the way you are?"

"An Amazon?"

"Yeah."

"When I was little I would fantasize about it. But no, I am who I am."

"But..." I try to think of a proper way to say the things I wanted to say.

"Go on."

"But, don't you just want curse the gods? Denying you a happy life. A normal life. Denying you freedom. Taking away the chance to find a husband. Denying you a chance to bear children. How can you accept that? It seems...cruel."

There is a moment's silence as she weighs her answer. "Did the gods do all that? I've never met a god, not that I know of. I've seen people. Lots of people. People with hate in their hearts and fear clouding their mind. People who write unjust laws. People who blame others for their own ills. I'm not so sure what you're talking about is the work of the gods."

"But...it's a curse. Everyone knows that."

"A whole race of cursed people?" She shakes her head. "That doesn't make sense to me. I've spoken to people who have been to Themiscyra. They said it was much the same as it is here. They work, they worship, they love their families, all the same as us."

"But...they're savages! They capture women. They kill or enslave any man who enters their realm."

"You don't say." She holds up her branded hand to look down at the rose that scarred her flesh.

"But that's...different." My voice fades. "Isn't it?"

"Is it? Listen. This is the fate I was given Quin. It's mine and I accept that. Denying it would only fester inside of me and rot my soul. I've seen it happen with people. It is a terrible thing." She pats my chest. "And as to becoming a mother? I suspect your storybook image of Amazons is incomplete."

"I don't understand."

"You will."

We walk on in silence for a time, the steady pit-a-pat of the rain on stone and leaf gradually getting louder. With rising concern I look to the North and the dark clouds looming beyond the high hills. If the rain got any worse we were going to have to find some cover. But it wasn't so bad yet, hopefully the worst would miss us.

"May I carry you Rosa?"

She gives my hand a squeeze. "Not yet. Soon."

"Rosa?"

"Yes?"

"I know I'm the master but...I like it...how you let me do things for you."

"I know."

Our feet slap along the wet stone as I summon the courage to speak again. "I liked rubbing your feet. I like carrying you. I like...when you...tell me what to do. But...I don't understand why."

"Why does there have to be a why?"

My voice hushed I confess. "I like how you held me down the other night. Is that bad?"

"No, it's not bad." I give her a quick glance to see she is smiling.

"You said...you said other men like those things?"

"Yes." She answers. "It's not so unusual, just nobody talks about it. And I like those things too Quin."

There it was. The switch from 'Master' to 'Quin'. Despite the cold wet weather a hot desire warmed me from within. "I...I enjoyed lying with you."

"Mmm, that was nice. Wasn't it?"

"I...I like the things we did."

"Oh? What things?"

I swallow as my cheeks burn with blush. "It's hard to talk about."

"Take your time."

Before I could think of a response the wind suddenly whips up into stiff gusts that buffet us from the left. Soon after comes a roll of distant thunder. The dark sky was becoming downright menacing. It was clear now that a storm was heading our way, and fast!

"Shit." I say, looking to the North. "I was hoping that would blow past us. Boreas has other plans. We have to find shelter." I scan the patchy blotches of foliage high up on the hills around us, they wouldn't be much use. The floor of the valley itself was dominated by flat fields of grain and rows of orchard crops. There were no caves in the hills that I could see and it had been over an hour since we passed a bridge we might hide under. There weren't even any villas or traveler camps visible. "Shit!"

"Eeee!" Rosa squeaks as a hard gust slams into us, knocking her back a step and forcing her capelet to flap out behind her. Grabbing it she pulls it back around her body and holds it closed with both hands. "It's cold!"

I feel a powerful instinct to help her...but how? There was nothing to be done out here. We had to keep moving.

"Come on. Stay close" I shout as I lean into to the wind and forge my way forward. Rosa falls in behind me, allowing me to breath the gusts for her. Squinting against the rain I keep looking for any place that might shield us even a bit from the storm.

I was starting to lose hope when I spot a grouping of about a dozen small shacks situated between two fields. "Slave quarters." I point. Without another word we make our way toward the buildings.

The cool wind and rain lashes against me, chilling me deeply. Normally I would have had my cloak on in this weather but I'd lost that days ago when Rosa made her outfit, an outfit far more suited to summer heat than this. If I was cold I couldn't imagine how Rosa must be feeling right now. Another rumble of thunder. Not long after we see our first flash of lightning. My eyes locked on my target I keep going. As soon as we were off the road the waterlogged earth squelches under my feet like a wet sponge. Kneeling down I wave Rosa onto my back. She hops on without argument. Through ankle deep puddles and sucking mud I stride for the shacks. I was relieved when we arrived to find the buildings up on a rise with solid earth beneath. I set Rosa down on the good footing and continue on.

We walk to the first building I could see light coming from and knock on the rough wooden door. As we await an answer I scrounge up the few coins we had to offer. The door cracks open and a stout blonde man with a long mustache peers out at us. On his forehead are branded initials that I am sure were not his own. Holding out the coins I say loud enough to carry over the wind. "We are a pair of travelers needing shelter from the storm. This is all we have to offer. May we please share your roof tonight?"

The man looks back over his shoulder to others I couldn't see then back to us. His fierce blue eyes flits back and forth between my slave and I.

"Master not allow." He says with broken Latin in a thick Gaulish accent of some sort. "Punish."

"Please! We have nowhere else." I say as a crack of thunder punctuates my point. "Just until the storm passes."

He points behind him to the East. "Master home. Go there."

I look to Rosa, soaked and shivering in her roughly made outfit. I knew I didn't look much better. The master of a villa would surely cast out a couple of vagrants like us away.

"Please." I say again. "My slave...she is..."

"Amazon." Rosa says. "They will turn us away."

A look of understanding comes over him though he was clearly not happy this problem had landed on his doorstep. The man looks to the dark sky and lets out an annoyed snort. I could see he didn't like the idea of turning away people in need. He ponders a bit more before shaking his head and swearing in his own language. A hand darts out and nabs the coins from my open hand. The next moment the door slams shut!

"Hey!" I pound on the door.

A moment later the door swings open and the man was now in a cloak. In his hands was a clay lantern that he shielded with the cape of his cloak. He motions hurried toward another shack situated down at the end of the grouping. Behind him a dark skinned woman and teenage boy who looked to be their son watch on with curiosity. Rosa and I nod at them then start toward the building he'd indicated, the man follows close behind.

As we walk we see eyes and faces peeking out from the other shacks to watch us. The man calls something out so that all could hear then says to us. "You leave morning. We not see you."

"Thank you." Both Rosa and I say as one.

We get to the shack and the man continues to motion us forward. I lift the handle and open it up. As the man steps in behind us the light from his lamp reveals the dark interior. It was a single room bare of furniture. A small clay stove was situated on a terracotta slab in the corner. It was windowless with untreated wooden planks forming the walls and floor. It was simple but it was dry, it was clean, and it was all ours. It might be slave quarters but it was a hell of a lot better than our accommodations the night before, and at a fraction of the price thanks to this man's mercy.

"This is perfect." I say. "I cannot thank you enough."

Rosa had immediately moved into one of the corners to get away from the draft of the door and stood shivering hard with her arms wrapped tight. The man gives her a concerned look then looks at me and nods. He leaves us in the dark. I close and latch the door behind him and total darkness descends on the room. Dropping the pack I feel my way toward my slave. Her skin is wet and clammy.

"You're so cold."

"I'll b-be ok-kay." She chatters.

A roll of thunder shakes the shack.

"I shouldn't have pushed it so long. We should have stopped earlier. Sit down." I say. "I'll find the blanket."

"Th-thank you." Her small voice trembles.

I feel my way back to where I had set our pack and with only touch to guide me untie the drawstring and begin to rummage. Everything was damp though thankfully not soaked. I had just gotten Rosa bundled up when a knock comes to our door. Praying it isn't the master checking in on his slaves I follow the sound and open the door.

There stood the man and his family. In his arms was a big bundle of dry firewood. Behind him his wife held a steaming pot in one mitted hand and a pair of bowls in the other. Beside her the son had a metal bucket in each hand, one with glowing coals from their hearth and the other half full of fresh water. Without waiting to be invited the three of them make their way in. The coals are deposited into the clay stove and some of the firewood added on top, the rest of the wood set beside. The pot is placed down in front of Rosa, the woman leaning in to pat my slave's smooth cheek.

"Thank y-you." Rosa smiles back.

"Bless." The woman says to her.

I stood speechless. I turn to the man at a loss as to what to say.

He just grunts. "Leave, morning."

"We will." I promise him. "We'll leave at first light. Wake us if you need to."

He nods and says something to me in his native tongue. With that the slave family files out and hurries back across the common yard holding their cloaks against the pouring rain. I close the door and latch it again. I turn to look at Rosa still in disbelief at the family's generosity. The wood had quickly begun to burn on the coals casting a warm light. The smell of a succulent soup filled the room.

Still shivering Rosa looks up at me. "You w-we're right. This is a g-good day."

Chapter 21

The storm intensifies but Rosa and I were now safe and dry in the cozy one room shack. Huddled beneath our blanket my shivering slave undresses and passes me her wet clothes. I stretch a length of twine across the room, high up and out of the way, to use as a clothes line then put her dripping garments over it. Here and there I lay out those of our belongings that needed drying out as the fire within the clay stove steadily warms the room.

By the time I am able to sit with Rosa her shivering had stopped and she was looking much more herself again. Across the still steaming pot from her I sit cross-legged.

"Really restores your faith in humanity." She says as she sets out the bowls.

"Yeah." I agree. "I wish we could have offered them more."

Rosa nods. "When we can we should make an offering to Feronia on their behalf." The irony of a woman who could never be free suggesting that we make offerings to the goddess of freedom for the benefit of others was not lost on me.

"Absolutely." I say. "I won't forget this anytime soon."

Rosa reaches out with her bare hands and picks up the pot, one hand on the handle the other grabbing the scalding hot bottom.

"Rosa, don't!" I reach to stop her...before I recall her tolerance of heat.

She looks up with a smirk then proceeds to pour each of the bowls full of the rich vermilion red broth. I cup the warm clay bowl in both hands and bring it to my face. I take in a deep breath of savory steam. It was some sort of bone broth with parsnips, garlic, and herbs. The incredible aroma alone seemed to nourish me. I give silent thanks to our hosts as well as my goddess Ceres as I blow the steam to cool the broth.

Rosa, unconcerned by the temperature, picks her bowl up and brings it straight to her lips and take a long slurp. One, two, three deep gulps before she lowers the bowl again with a satisfied sigh. "Ohhhh that's so good!"

I laugh as I notice a bit of the soup had touched her nose. She giggles and goes cross-eyed to look at it, looking absolutely adorable in doing so, before casually slurping the tip of her nose clean with a long thick pointed tongue. It happened so quick it takes me a moment to register what had happened.

"You can lick your nose?" I stretch my tongue out to try to do the same but can't even make it halfway.

"He he he." She giggles. "You think that's something?" Opening her mouth she slowly extends her red tongue. Four, five, six inches of it! Along either side of it are fleshy ribbed protuberances. She curls and twists her tongue in the air with a dexterous control that was simply inhuman. She then curls it back toward her to make the tapered tip touch the dead center of her forehead. It then zips back into her mouth and she smiles her fanged smile.

"Uh...wow!"

She winks and brings the bowl to her lips to finish it off. Placing the empty bowl to the side she leans back against the way and relaxes, only her head and feet peeking out from the blanket she had wrapped around her. I knew she was naked under there though...and it excited me. I blow across the shimmering liquid and begin to slurp. I could feel the delicious broth warm my insides as it flowed down to my stomach. Driving rain pelts the roof but not a drop gets through. The howling wind rattles the door but the sturdy latch holds tight. These boxes must be hell in the heat of the day, but for holding up against a storm they did the job admirably.

This was the most privacy Rosa and I had ever had since we'd been together. There were no distractions of nymphs or nearby campsites or snoring neighbors. It was just her and I in a room of our own. With no words spoken I could feel the energy between us begin to change. As I sip the nourishing soup I notice Rosa staring at me. I can't help but lower my eyes and blush a little.

She chuckles. "Do you have any idea how cute you are?"

"Don't you mean...handsome?"

"I said what I mean." She says. "Come a little closer Quin."

I hesitate, but only for a moment. Shifting around the pot I come to sit by her feet. She turns to place her bare feet against my knee, the blanket parts a bit to reveal a peek of cleavage. "That's better." She says, settling down once more.

Keeping my eyes down, mostly looking at her delicate feet, I continue to drink my soup. "Do you...want me to rub your feet again?"

"Mmm, no. Not tonight." Her little toes grip against me.

"Do you wish...to cuddle?"

"If that's all you'll give me, then yes." She purrs as her big toe traces down my shin. "But I was hoping for a little bit more tonight."

I swallow hard. "Oh?"

"I know it took a lot of courage for you to tell me those things you did out on the road."

"Yeah." I whisper. "Where I come from...you don't talk about stuff like that."

"I'm proud of you Quin."

I didn't know what to say to that. Hearing those words from her felt really good but only confused me more. At a loss I focus on finishing up my soup. Rosa hadn't stopped staring at me, her intense gaze glimmering in the firelight. Awkwardly I continue gripping my empty bowl and wait for Rosa to say or do something. Her feet continue to stroke and grip at my leg.

Eventually she breaks the silence. "If it makes you feel better, I feel as lost as you do."

"You do?"

"I don't want to hurt you but...I want you." She says. "We've finally got a place all to ourselves and I want so badly to play with my horny boy."

A gasp escapes me. "Play?"

"You said people should say what they mean and mean what they say." She says. "I am a woman of powerful desires. It is said that Bacchus instilled in us demons a keen appetite of sensual pleasures." She sighs. "I know you have your boundaries but...you make it...difficult."

"What do you want...to do to me?" I ask in a breathy voice.

Her sultry grin grows. "So many things." She says in a voice as smooth as silk. "In my years I have had clients, regulars, and even a few brave suitors. But I've never had a man of my own. A boy who has committed himself to me. A strong, beautiful, obedient boy. It is a...humbling thing." Beneath the blanket I catch movement as she fondled herself. Through clenched teeth she hisses. "Are you my boy Quin?"

"R-R-Rosa...I...I..."

"I need to hear you say it. Are you my boy?"

"B-but...I...I..." There was a war raging inside of me. Twenty years of upbringing battling my newly awakened desires. I squirm. I fidget. I struggle to make words. My whole body starts to twitch and shake. "I d-don't...I...I..."

"Shhhh." She soothes. "My lust makes me impatient. Apologies. Let's start again."

"Start again?"

Her voice hardens into a command. "Stand up."

"What?"

"Put down your bowl and stand up."

"Okay." With fumbling hands I drop my bowl on top of hers. They clatter together loudly, nearly breaking. "Sorry!"

"Shhh! Stand up."

I stand up breathing hard, my hands gripping again and again at my sides.

"Turn around."

I spin to face back toward the stove. My shallow breath quickens even more as I hear her move. She glides up behind me and puts her arms around my body. The blanket was gone. She was naked against me. My heart hammers in my ears and my nervous tension rises.

"Shhhhh. You're doing so good."

"I'm scared."

"I know. I know my boy." She coos. "I'm going to make it better."

"Thank you!"

"Shhhh." She says. "Now close your eyes."

I close my eyes.

"We had a hard day, didn't we?" She says as she reaches around me to unfasten the belt of my tunic.

"Yes."

She allows the belt to snake around my waist as she pulls it from my body. "But a good day."

"Yes. Very good."

"Yes." She pulls my tunic up as far as my armpits. "Take this wet thing off." I pull the garment off to feel the warmth from the stove against my damp skin. "Good boy." She takes it from me and I hear it splat off into the corner.

"What if th-they come back?"

"In this weather? They won't." She assures me. "Besides, I suspect they know better than to interrupt a young man and his slave girl."

"But..."

"Shhhh." Her slender hands glide up my back to my shoulders and then back down again, tracing my tense muscles as she goes. "Relax. I've got you now."

I take a breath, trying hard to remain calm.

"Are your eyes still closed?"

"Yes."

"Good." Next she reaches around and unties the drawstring of my breeches. Loosening the waist she lets them go, weighed down by the damp they fall all at once to down around my ankles. She had me down to my underbreeches. The next time she moves I feel her breasts touch my back and her chubby cock brush against the back of my leg.

grimbous
grimbous
1,034 Followers
123456...8