Slave Girl Ch. 20-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh! Oh wow."

"Is it feeling better?"

I nod. "Yes!"

"Good boy."

She settles into a slow steady rhythm as we gazed eye to eye. Very quickly it graduated from slightly uncomfortable to not so bad to feeling pretty damn good. Rosa's finger didn't simply move straight in and out. She curled her finger upward to rub that area with firm repetitive strokes. The spot below my belly button was already smeared with precum but now I could actually feel it trickle in little rivulets down one side as my dick leaked steadily.

"Ohhh wow...ohhhh wow!" Rosa's incredible finger just felt better and better and better. "Hnnnmmm. Oh this feels good! Ohhh!"

"Good boy. Gooooood boy." Her other hand strokes my hair.

My cock throbs and flexes with rising potency even though Rosa wasn't even touching it. The sensations she is drawing from me are definitely sexual in nature though in a completely different way than I was used to. It was a gradual building of a pleasure both familiar and novel. The growing pressure was one I was accustomed to experiencing in a certain external way but stimulated from inside of me instead. It wasn't as direct but it is no less powerful.

"Ohhhh! Oh gods my Lady. It feels so good. Sooo good." I whimper and writhe. A touch, all I needed was a touch and I knew I would explode. "Touch my dick. Please! Ohhh please!"

"Shhhh." She coos. Her finger goes faster, the rubbing harder and more focused. She had found a spot inside of me and had zeroed in on it and DAMN if it didn't feel great.

"Hnnnngh!" I am dizzy from pleasure. The rising pleasure within me hitting a blissful yet infuriating high just shy of release. It was like a strange type of torture. My cock lurched and strained, precum drooling from it in a steady dribble. "Please! Please Lady. Let me cum!"

"Shhhh." She hushes me again in the same soft tone.

"Ohhhhhh!" I let out a long high moan. This was feeling so good! I didn't know anything could feel like this. Completely new cravings seized me. I wanted...I wanted another finger. Yes, two fingers! Even three. I wanted her to thrust faster...and harder...and deeper. I wanted more! My hips move with her and push against her both with rising pleasure as well as with frustrated neediness. "Oh gods! Yes! Yes! Lady...!"

Before I could beg again for climax Rosa shifts me in her arm to bring my mouth to her breast. Without even a conscious thought my lips lock onto it.

"Mmmm." Rosa grins. "That's my boy."

"Hmmm! Mmmm! Nnnnn!" Like a babe fresh from the womb I suckle on Rosa's teat. It felt so soft in my lips, the nipple stiff and textured against my tongue. The joy it brought is me every bit as nourishing to my soul as mother's milk. "Hmmmmm!" My lilting whines become desperate.

The pressure builds. Still she wouldn't touch my aching twitching manhood. Hovering as I am at the very cusp of release I think I might go mad with pleasure. The NEED to orgasm overwhelms everything. Just an accidental brush of her arm or a graze of my tip against the blanket would be enough. Hell, a long hot breath would probably do it! But holds things in such a way that I am denied these things. There is only her finger. That glorious thrusting rubbing finger. With one slender little digit this petite slave had a strapping grown man grovelling and completely at her mercy.

"Come on baby." She encourages me. "You're so close."

It is only then I realize she is trying to bring me to release with anal stimulation alone. Was such a thing possible? Given her experience I had to assume she knew better than me, and the feelings she had already brought out in me made me a believer. As I lap and suck at her tit I let go of my preconceptions and allow myself to think beyond my dick and bask in all facets of my carnal joy. There is a rush all through my body, my ass was the focal point from which it all emanated but the effects wash through every inch of me to accentuate all of the other pleasures. Rosa's soft skin against my cheek, her warm body next to me, her small supple breast in my mouth, her teasing fingers through my hair, and even this feeling of connection as I stared into her eyes felt amplified. With no expectation I give myself over to the experience and let my body lead the way.

"Hnnngh! Hmmm!" My mouth of breast I moan and whine like my Lady liked to hear. "Hnnnmmm!"

Her excited eyes urge me onward, her thrusting finger strong and sure. She knew exactly how to touch me!

There is a distant roll of receding thunder as I feel something change. A great wave pulses through my body lifting me even higher. True thick cum begins to seep from throbbing cock as the pressure reaches the bursting point. The actual moment of climax was here yet still somehow building!

"HMMM! HMMM!"

"That's it my boy. Cum for me. Cum for your Lady."

A moment of hard thrusting later and it hits me with the force of an erupting volcano. The release comes from within in powerful pulses, my muscles contract and grip around the finger had brought me to this state. At no point had either her or I touched my dick yet jerking and spasming on its own thick ropes of cum start spewing out onto my stomach. I kick and quiver and mewl, helpless against the raw force of the rapture that follows.

"Ohhh! You did it! Good boy! Yes Quin! Good boy!"

My lips come free from her breast as my body arches back over her thigh. My hands claw at the floor and my hips thrust. From my open mouth comes incoherent groans and grunts. Her finger keeps rubbing and rubbing and rubbing as I keep cumming and cumming and cumming. The neverending orgasm engulfs not just the cock and balls but the whole area then flows to every corner of my shaking flesh.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh Rosaaaa!"

Chapter 26

I lay panting and staring up at the ceiling as subsiding waves of pleasure continue to roll through me like the receding thunder in the skies above.

Rosa caresses my face and keeps her finger inside of me for a time, though the thrusting and rubbing was done. She watches me with a look of pride and calm contentment. Eventually she does slide her finger out through my still glowing hole. Tenderly she rubs my empty balls and strokes my half soft spent manhood. All I can do is lay there moaning with overwhelming joy. I never knew one could feel this good.

Pulling me toward her she brings my lips toward her cheek. "Give me a kiss." I kiss her. "Good boy." She is careful to keep the blanket up off of my messy tummy as she peels it off of me. I go to get up but she gently pushes back. "Stay still now baby. Let your Lady take care of you."

She shifts out from under me and lays my head down onto the floor. She crawls to the other side and, after adding a bit more wood to the fire, comes to kneel at my side. She looks down at the huge load of fresh cum on my belly with a giggle.

"My goodness Quin! That was a big one."

I turn my head to look at her, my eyes irresistibly drawn down her lithe nude body to her thick cock. "Lady..."

"If I have to tell you no again..." She lets the threat hang in the air unspoken, her voice gentle yet firm.

"Yes Lady."

"Good boy."

She places both hands along my flank and leans lower. Opening her mouth enough that I can make out the tips of her fangs she extends her long red tongue down into the pool of semen. It slithers through creamy jizz like a wet eel writhing in the mud. The feel of her tongue is strange. Smooth and slick yet textured and firm with a sinuous strength a human tongue couldn't compare to. Pulling her cum smeared tongue back into her mouth she tastes me and swallows. She then purses her lips around the tip of my dick and give sit a strong suck for a few seconds, not to arouse but to nurse the any remaining emission I had left inside of me out. The tip of tapered tongue laps up the dregs. I let out a grunt at the quick suck, brief as it is the moment is intense!

"Mmm." Letting my dick go she smiles then turns her eyes to look my way. "Would you like to taste?"

She wanted me to taste my own mess!? I felt naturally repulsed yet I was far too under her sway to deny her this. In this moment I would do anything for my Lady. I nod my head.

Leaning even lower her snaky tongue crawls across the flesh of my abdomen and back into my warm seed. There it rolls and wriggles so that it is soon coated in glistening milky ejaculate. She glances my way and smirks. Lifting her tongue a few thick drops ooze from her tip before she brings it closer. Wending its way toward my mouth the tongue comes to hover just above my lips. I feel a few warm droplets drip down over my closed lips. Looking up at my lady, her horned head silhouetted by the light of the stove, I slowly open my mouth for her.

Right away her cum covered tongue fills the space I provide for it. The flavor that suddenly fills my mouth is unlike any other. A unique tang of savory sweet notable mostly for its coppery blandness. It was not what I expected, not that I had any real grasp of what I did expect. Tasting jizz wasn't something I'd thought about until very recently.

Staring into Rosa's eyes I wrap my lips around her serpentine tongue...and begin to suck.

"Mmmm." I murmur softly as my sucking soon shifts to a steady suckle. "Mmmmmm."

It takes no time at all for me to clean her of my seed, which I swallow down without a fuss, and still I continue to suckle. If this was all she would give me suck I was going to take it. I gaze up with big docile eyes and let out a puling whimper, signaling my submission to her in anyway I could. Her eyes narrow and she bears her top teeth a little more.

"Mmm. Mmmm." I moan meekly as I suck her tongue as I imagined she would enjoy another part of her perfect body sucked.

Her tongue plunges deeper, I could feel the fleshy ridges along the sides slide through my tight lips, then all at once it snaps back into her mouth.

"You...are a tease." She tells me.

I grin, with just hint of bratty impudence in it, then plead "May I have some more please?"

She returns to kneeling at my side and crosses her arms. "You may." When she sees my puzzled expression she motions me to help myself. "Go ahead."

"I meant..."

"I know what you meant you little troublemaker."

I can't help but smile. Little? I was twice her size! Yet it just fit the dynamic between us. Having made my bed I have to lie in it. I swipe a finger through my load and bring it to my mouth to suck it clean.

"Keep going."

Twice more I scoop up my own pungent cum and slurp it down under my Lady's watchful eye. I had gone from appalled at the thought of it to dutifully gobbling up my creamy mess in the span of a few short minutes. Was there nothing my Lady couldn't do?

"Good boy. That's enough." She says. Leaning down she finishes the job. Her tongue stretching over my skin and scouring it clean. She even probes the tip down into my belly button to get every little bit. She then pats my firm stomach. "All cleaned up."

There was a finality in the tone of her voice that told me we were done. As she cleans her hands and mouth I lay there watching her floating in an all consuming happiness. Outside the weather had settled into a steady rain, the pitter-patter against the roof providing a soothing background noise. My fatigue sneaks up on me and soon I am yawning and blinking heavily.

The melancholy Rosa warned me of does take hold eventually. It wasn't a sadness exactly but an emptiness. I felt like a dry sponge, as drained as my still throbbing balls. As if in our magical night together we had squeezed every ounce of happiness I had to give from my soul. It isn't so bad though because Rosa is with me through it all. Bringing me some more of the soup, giving me water, combing my hair, soothing me with her gentle words and pleasant happy humming, and most importantly just touching me and holding me.

When we finally bed down for the night Rosa spoons me from behind, her right arm over my side and across my chest and her face nuzzling into the base of my neck as she gives me a series of soft lingering kisses. With the calming sound of rain above and Rosa's warm body at my back it is no time at all before slip into a deep slumber.

It seemed just a long blink before there is a hard knocking at our door. Opening my eyes I am stunned to see light coming in around the door and the sound of rain gone. It was morning.

"Mmmmm." I hear Rosa grumble as she shifts on top of me. Sometime during the night our spooning had transitioned to me laying more face down and her sprawled over the top of me. She lets out a pouting moan. "Ohhh, not yet."

Taking her small hand I squeeze it and whisper. "We have to go."

"Mmmm!" She gripes tiredly. "Oookay Master." Her calling me that was both weird, after the night we'd just shared, yet also proper, since the sun was shining and we had to get ready to face the world once more. She rolls off of me and sits up rubbing her eyes and yawning. She looks at me, blinks her big eyes and smiles brightly. "Good morning Master!"

She was so...so...CUTE!

Sitting up to face her I can't help but marvel at Rosa's incredible transformation from calm commanding Lady to adorable slave girl. I just shake my head. "How do you do that?"

"I don't know what you mean Master." She winks. "We better get dressed before someone sees us!" She calls to the door. "Don't come in, we're naked!"

I blush and Rosa giggles.

Knowing what it might mean for our hosts if we were caught here Rosa and I quickly groom, get dressed and pack up our stuff. The things they provided for us we put into a neat grouping near the door for ease of clean up. Before we leave I pause to take one last look around the little slave shack. As long I lived I would never forget this humble lodging and what happened here. If that storm hadn't come upon just when it did we would have passed by this place with barely a glance. I let out a sigh and turn to see Rosa looking up at me smiling. I could be wrong but I imagine she is having many of the same thoughts as I am.

I open the door and let the fresh moist morning breeze blow through shake and freshen it up. The morning was beautiful! Everything glistened with raindrops and the orange sunrise lit up a clear sky above. It was more than that though. The colors looked brighter and more vibrant, the sounds of the morning bird song more cheerful and uplifting than ever, and the green earthy smells of fields like Ceres herself wishing us a fine day. I felt like I could endure anything today and still have a thankful smile on my face.

We step down into the soft wet earth. Most of the other shacks were closed up, their inhabitants still sleeping, but the family that had taken us in was awake and active. They offer us a breakfast of hot porridge, which we accept graciously and gulp down quickly. We thank them profusely once more and wish them the blessings of the gods, regretful that we hadn't more to offer. They insist they were happy to do it but that we had to move along quickly. And so we do. After our hasty breakfast Rosa and I are off again.

As we reach the edge of the raised area the buildings were built upon Rosa tugs at my hand. I look over at her and she holds her arms out toward me.

"Carry me Master?" She asks sweetly. In her direct gaze however I recognize the command for what it was.

I grin from ear to ear as my heart soars then scoop her up in my strong arms. Feeling as spirited as I am I tilt my head. "Give me a kiss?" She cocks an eyebrow then, after giving it a moment's thought, gives me a peck to my unshaven cheek. "Good gi..." I start to say.

"Don't!" She jabs me with one her horns. "Behave yourself Master."

"Ooo!" I chuckle, then say more respectfully. "Thank you my Lady."

"That's better." She relaxes into me and wraps her arms around my neck to snuggle in tight as I cradle her close to my body. Feeling absolutely recharged and rejuvenated despite our late night I carry my slave and my Lady across the sopping marshy expanse toward the road beyond.

Chapter 27

Buoyed by our incredible night together we walk through half the day as if we had Mercury's winged sandals on our feet. The miles glide by swiftly despite the increasingly hilly terrain. Not much is said but many smiles and laughs and blushing looks are exchanged. The Appian road, as one of the most vital arteries of the peninsula, still had a flow of travel going both ways but since we had passed Cumae the numbers had gone down significantly. Farms, towns and villages were getting further apart, fields of grain made way for olive groves and vineyards, and more often than not we found ourselves passing through thick untamed forest. The shade of the trees and the easy foraging was welcome but the steep climbs and descents were taxing and only getting more so as the day stretched on.

As our distance from the major city centers increased so too did the risk of banditry or worse. Other travelers began asking of news regarding threats along the road and sharing what they knew from the other direction. We learn that there were rumors of a Strix sighting a few weeks ago right not far from the main road along a section Rosa and I would be traveling right through in the coming days. Rosa's sunny disposition immediately dimmed at that news. In fact, she was downright spooked by it. While she was getting used to her new life she was still easily frightened by things out here in the wider world. She tried to keep a brave face but her fear was palpable. She walked closer to me, startled at innocuous things, and wanted more and more to hold my hand, which I was only too happy to do. I assured her that we would take the time to find good secure, or at least hidden, campsite that evening as Strix were known to be mostly active at night. The chance of a dangerous encounter was still slim but they were growing, along the way I shift my dagger so that it would be easy to get to if needed. Rosa noticed me do it which only put her more on edge.

That night we find the partial remains of an abandoned brick cottage to bed down in. There was already a group of travelers, a young family of five, camped out inside the roofless structure but they were more than happy to share the space with us. The group of us got on fine until Rosa's heritage was brought up in conversation and then things cooled significantly. That was fine by me though, it was getting on toward bedtime at that point anyway. The building had two rooms. They had already claimed the larger so we settled into the other. It was cozy but more than big enough for our purposes. With no door separating the two rooms any ideas of more sexy playtime were out of the question. Though even if we had privacy my slave was not in a playful mood. As the sky had gotten darker Rosa's anxieties gotten worse. Rosa couldn't be my Lady, tonight she was the one who needed a steadying hand.

"Hey." I say softly. "We'll be okay."

"I know." She says, though her voice warbled with doubt. There is a noise outside and her head snaps to look up at the open roof, her eyes wide and nervous. After a moment she lets out her held breath. In what dim illumination that made it into this room from the family's fire I could see Rosa's eyes were wild with terror. She was barely holding herself together.

"Why don't you play a song? It will make you feel better."

Her head bows lower, her hands are clasped together, in a small voice she says. "Do I have to Master? Please don't make me."

"Of course you don't have to."

Through the door comes the laughter of children as their father told the Aesop classic of the Lion and the Mouse complete with silly voices.

"How can they laugh like that?" Rosa whispers, her big terrified eyes continuing to scan the clear starry sky above. "We're all alone out here. If the Strix...or something else..." She shudders. "It's not safe here. They should be quiet. They should put out their fire. How can they laugh? Make them be quiet Quin."

123456...8