Slave Girl Ch. 33-43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you."

"I want you to dream of me. I want your every thought to be for me."

"I think about you." My voice is hushed. "All the time. I...I desire you...like I've never desired anyone. I will do anything to be with you."

Slipping her hand into her shorts she reaches down past her balls to where I assume her pussy must be, though I'd yet to see it. "Ohhh." She sighs and her eyes half shut at whatever she is doing to herself. "Oh Quin."

"Please!" I hiss. "You will drive me mad."

"With denial comes rewards." She says. With her free hand she curls her index finger under my chin and tenderly places her thumb against my lips. In a voice so soft I barely hear it she says. "Show me. Show how much you want me." I pause, then move to reach out for her but she stops me with a subtle shake of her head. Tracing my lips with the pad of her thumb she says again. "Show me."

I am learning that there is a mysterious unspoken communication that passes between lovers and as I look up into her gorgeous eyes her meaning dawns on me. Staying on my knees I shift closer, pressing the side of my chest right up against the bed. Very gently I wrap my left hand around Rosa's willowy wrist, my right comes to join the other. She sees that I understood and she gives me a nod.

I close my eyes. Parting my lips take my Lady's thumb and purse them around the tip. I touch the end with my tongue then give it a soft suck. "Mmm." I smile. Opening my mouth again I take more, half of her slender digit, and suck again. "Mmmm." I linger at the tip before greedily engulfing the entire thumb. My lips wrap tight around the base as I softly suckle. "Mmmmm." My entire focus is on it. I savor the feel of her exquisite digit against my tongue. Her fingertips lightly caresses the sensitive flesh under my chin.

"Let me see those beautiful eyes." She whispers.

I open them to see her gazing at me with open heartfelt adoration. Her right hand was still in her shorts and by the color coming out in her cheeks I knew she was making herself feel good down there. There are voices and clomping feet passing by our door from other patrons but neither of us look away. We were in our own world now.

Sucking to the very tip I give it a kiss then nuzzle hard into my Lady's hand. I hold her hand in mine and push against the soft palm, smelling it and kissing it passionately. If a hand is all I could have tonight then I would pour all of my desire to touch and pleasure her body into just it. I was happy to have it too, I felt I could spend an eternity worshiping just this small part of her. I nibble at the supple skin then lick it, swirling my tongue about the palm and letting the spit smear over my face as I continued to press and nuzzle. I kiss it hard, sandwiching it between my own much larger hand and my face. Against my palm I feel the subtly raised ridge of her brand.

Holding her delicate hand in both of mine I turn it over and stare down at the rose that I had drawn on the wax tablet a week ago. With a fingertip I very gently trace along the scarred skin. It was hard not to remember the pain, that terrible scream she let out as the magical paste seared her soft flesh, but she'd never once complained about it. I would even catch her from time to time looking at it with a small smile on her face. I felt unworthy of her and yet she wore my brand with pride.

I bring the back of her hand to my lips and kiss it. One long hard loving lingering kiss right in the center of the symbol that bound our lives together.

"Ohh Quin." She lets out a breathy sigh, her lithe body writhing slightly as her hips began to move. I could hear her wetness. The faint squish of fingers rubbing and thrusting.

She slides her hand and fingers down my lips then, with her middle and index fingers tight together, she pushes into me. Harder than before, more insistent. Letting go of the wrist I give her control as I suck her fingers with fervent lust. Slowly at first she slides the fingers in and out of my wet sucking lips but gradually they go faster and delve deeper.

"Mmm. Hmm. Mmmm." I coo softly as I slurp and suckle as good as I knew how. In my fevered mind I imagine this to be her penis and I pleasure it in all the ways I thought would feel good. I twist and turn my head as I start to bob forward and back in time with her thrusts. I slap and swipe my tongue along their underside when deep and flick the tips when shallow. I suck my Lady's fingers as well a mere boy like me could. And knowing that she liked to hear me, I let her hear me. My voice soft and high and puling I moan. "Hmm. Mmmm. Nmm."

"Ohhh yes. Mmmm." Rosa's body now undulated with a steady rhythm. "You're doing so good baby."

"Mmmm!" All at once her fingers part wide, forcing my mouth open. "Hahhh!"

Hardly missing a beat I push my tongue through the space between her fingers. In the blink of an eye the imaginary dick had become an imaginary pussy. She pushes her parted fingers in, running them along either side of my tongue as I hungrily lap and slurp between them. Pulling them back out she pushes them hard against my lips. Never pausing I continue to tongue along the inside space between her digits. I am soon slobbering like an overheated dog, my spit running freely down my chin and her hand. I let it run.

Rosa's chest rose and fell faster as her shallow breath quickened. "That's it. That's it my boy. You're doing so good." She gasps. I redouble my oral efforts on her fingers, as if it was me attending to her wet pussy. I could sense her body tensing as she twisted and writhed on the bed. I can't see much motion within her shorts from where I am but I hear it. A wet fleshy slurpy sound not unlike the repetitive smacking of moist lips. As much I wished I could see my entire attention remained with my Lady's perfect hand. My tongue thrusts and laps as my lips mouth against her. "Yes. Oh yes." I could sense something was near. "Ohhhh."

"Hannghh! Shllmmm!" I moan and slurp.

All at once her eyes widen, her whole body stiffens, and she goes very still. And then...release. "Ohhhhhh!" Her high lilting voice sings quietly so as not to have it ring through the inn. Her soft body spasms and bucks rhythmically, her face is a mask of ecstasy, and her eyes, though glazed with bliss, stay locked on mine. "Quinnnn!"

"My Lady!" I gasp.

Overwhelmed by her beauty I watch my Lady climax. As incredible as Luna's pillars had been in the piazza even that paled in comparison to the vision of Rosa's orgasm. I watch in awe with pure joy flooding my heart. Her delicate fingers grasps at my cheeks as she rides out her pleasure when all of a sudden it darts up to the side of my head. Grabbing me by the hard by the hair she pulls me up to plant a hard deep kiss on me. Her voice now muffled by my mouth she can at last let out the cry of passion she'd been containing. "HMMMMMM!"

Chapter 35

Our lips locked together Rosa takes a big breath in through her nose then slowly lets it out. As she does I feel her taut body relax. Our lips smack as she pulls me back again. What a kiss! Holding me a foot from her face she looks at me with a dreamy smile and a rosy flush to her cheeks. Her pointed demon ears lower to reflect her post-orgasm calm as she whispers. "Good boy. You did so good baby."

I smile back at her. "Did you cum my Lady?"

"Mmmm, my pussy did." She gives me a peck to the cheek and adds, as if I were responsible. "Thank you my boy."

She pulls her right hand from her shorts and I can see the sheen of her dew on her fingers. As I hoped she would she brings it close. Her aroma is intoxicating and not quite human, a sort of sweet earthy smell with is a hint of soft spice. The moment it nears my mouth is on it, greedily slurping her juices from her fingers and palm. She tastes every bit as good as she smells. Rosa casually pets and plays with my hair as she watches me suck and clean her other hand. She doesn't hurry me, allowing me more than enough time to get every nook and cranny. To finish off I wrap my lips around her index finger and start sucking it in a way that could not be mistaken. My eyes gaze into hers, silently pleading to let me suck elsewhere on her incredible body.

She chuckles lightly and pats my cheek. "I better get you tied up before you get any ideas."

With a laugh I let out an exuberant. "Yes!"

Rosa shakes her head with a giggle and waves me up to join her on the bed. She sits up cross-legged to give me space and gathers up the rope onto her lap. I go into the Kneel position on the mattress in front of her. Chest thrust forward, back slightly arched upward, hands on knees, head up and at attention. I hold the position perfectly to try to look pretty for my Lady as I await her attention. She very much approves.

"Look at you!" She says proudly as she pulls the coil of supple rope out into a line then folds it in two to double it up. "Looking so good for your Lady. You were born for this."

"Yes!" I grip my knees as I try to contain myself. Watching her handle the rope had me downright giddy but I hold my position like a good boy. "What are you going to do to me?"

"You'll see." She says. I watch the rope glide through her hands. Just the way she manipulated it told me I was in the presence of a master. As she looks at me a strange look crosses over her pretty features. "Quin...I see how much you need this. I just wanted to say that...I'm not the strongest or the sternest or the cruelest Lady." She says wistfully. "I've been rejected more times than I wish to admit for being too soft. I just...I hope I'm enough for you."

"Lady..."

"Shhh." She cuts me off. "Bow."

After a moment to give her an assuring look I bow low and put my hands in front of me. "May I kiss your feet my Lady?"

Out of the edge of my vision I watch her little toes wiggle. "You wish to?"

"Yes please."

"So polite. Very well." She puts her delicate pale feet together and slides them closer. "One for each. No more."

Only having one for each I make them good ones. I kiss her right foot, pressing my lips tight and holding there a long time. The skin here is so silky smooth. I then move to the other and do the same. It filled my heart with joy to be able to do this without shame and without having to hide it. I wanted her to see my supplication. I was proud to do it. It was true that some part of me wanted to continue kissing up her shapely legs and take her now, to ravish her like those powerful men in the legends, but obedience felt so much better. With this act of submission I felt as free as one of those nymphs drifting through the forest. I didn't have to be Quintus, farmer and land owner and responsible Roman citizen. I didn't have to worry about money or family or the future or my reputation. For right now, safely inside this little world of our own, I could simply be her boy Quin. To trust someone like this, to let this beautiful woman see me in such a state...it made me feel very very small and very very big all at the same time. I was the master and she was the slave, I was the man and she was the woman, I was big and strong and her small and soft, yet everything about this felt so right.

When I was done I very slowly pull my lips away and rest my forehead on her feet. "Thank you my Lady."

"Good boy." She says with a swipe of her fingers through my hair, I could hear her own joy in her voice. "Tell me I'm beautiful."

"Ohhh! You are the most beautiful woman in the world. No woman or goddess can compare."

"Tell me you won't leave me."

"Never! Never!"

"Tell me you need me."

"I need you!" I say without hesitation.

"Tell me you worship me."

"I worship you!"

"Tell me..." There is a pause and a shuddering breath before she whispers. "...tell me whose boy you are Quin."

"Yours! I am your boy! Only yours! Forever yours!"

"Oh Quin." She tenderly pets my head as she settles her emotions. In a calmer tone she finally says. "And such a good boy you are."

"My Lady." Again I wanted to say so much more. I wanted to promise her the sun and the moon and swear my everlasting loyalty but there just weren't the words to express what was in my heart. "Lady...I..."

"Shhhh." She says with a squeeze to my earlobe. "Now sit up. Sit on your butt but with your feet flat" I do so, sitting up and putting my feet flat on the mattress meant my knees were up. "Now, with your arms inside, touch your toes." Again I do so. I bring my arms from out to in between my legs and touch my toes. Taking my left hand she moves it inward to the space between my feet then she does the same with my right. She lines my wrists and ankles into a straight line, each about six inches apart. "Now stay just like that."

Taking the doubled over rope she loops it all the way around the outsides of my ankles, making sure that my wrists was inside the loop as well. My heart is beating quick with excitement but I do my best to stay absolutely still. With an effortlessness efficiency that spoke to her years of experience she commences to securing the left ankle.

"Comfortable?" She asks as she gives it a close inspection.

I nod.

"Good." She continues. Wrapping the rope around the main loop moving inward she then binds my left wrist. At each step she stop to check the knot, being sure it is secure but not too tight. She keeps going, her movements calm and controlled, moving onto my right wrist and then right on to finish at the right ankle. The end result is my wrists and ankles all tied together in a row, a coil of rope between each binding meant I couldn't even move them closer or further apart.

The rope felt so good. So fucking good. It gripped the skin yet was not abrasive. I could feel its quality and strength just by its denseness and weight. This was truly a special length of rope.

I look up at my Lady who smiles. "These ropes are safe to struggle in." She whispers. Getting up off of the bed to allow me room she says. "Go ahead. Try to escape. Really try. Hard as you like."

I nod and look back to hands that rest between my feet. I pull. Anchored firmly to my ankles as they were my arms can only move if my legs did as well, and even then only to a point. A sigh escapes me. "Ohhhh." I try again, stronger this time. The knots securing my wrists and ankles neither tighten nor do they loosen, they remain firmly secure. I have to stop a moment and close my eyes at the bliss of my bondage. Collecting myself I take a deep breath then truly struggle. I fight my bonds, I pull with all of my power, I twist and tug, I point my feet and make my hands as narrow as I can and attempt to wriggle them free. The ropes hold fast, never giving an iota not matter how I tried to get out. This wasn't my imagination like under that old carob tree. This wasn't twine giving me the illusion of restraint but that deep down I knew I could overpower if I wanted to. This was the real thing. I was well and truly bound! Totally helpless! At my Lady's mercy.

My cock actually ached it was so hard. The rest of me however never felt more relaxed. I feel a deep peace come over me. A tranquil connection not just with Rosa but with myself. Body and spirit brought closer than they'd ever been. All the chattering voices in my mind go quiet. It was just her and I now. My Lady and her bound boy. I slump to my side, huge smile on my face, and let out a ecstatic moan. "Ohhhmmmm."

Rosa stands back and admires her handiwork. "Happy?"

"Ohhhhhh!" I grin.

"Talk to me baby." She says. "Are you still with me Quin?"

"Yes my Lady. It feels so good." I say as I continue to tug and test the glorious ropes holding me. "So good. So good. Thank you!"

"You are very welcome." She says. "Tell me when you're ready for more."

"I'm ready." I sigh. "I'm ready for anything."

"That's my boy." She says, rubbing her hands together. "I suppose we should get the punishment out of the way before the reward."

I just grin and nod. In my current state of mind I'm not sure I could tell one from the other.

Chapter 36

"Alright bad boy." She claps her hands. "Roll over. Face down, ass up."

"Yes!" I say. It isn't easy trying to move trussed up as I am, especially with a painfully hard boner, but that is half the fun. I grunt and wriggle as I figure out a way to get purchase without the use of my hands or feet and flip over. I manage it. Bound as I am the only way I could rest is with my head, shoulders, and shins flat against the mattress, arms underneath me, and my butt high in the air. Helpless and exposed all I can do is embrace it. "I'm ready for my spanking."

"Turn." She commands as she steps closer to the bed, her eyes drinking me in with naked lust. The humbling power of seeing a beautiful woman openly want me makes my heart feel so good. She found me beautiful. She found me sexy. It is hard not to feel special when someone looked at you like that. It made me worship my Amazon slave even more. "Face away."

"Yes Lady." Obeying the commands, simple as they were, brought me great pleasure. I loved the simplicity of it. She was in charge and my job was to obey, so simple and so satisfying. Again I twist and struggle as I jimmy my way to turning to my right so that now I was perpendicular to the bed and my face at the opposite edge from my Lady. My rear end was now pointed straight at her. Had I not been tied up I would have been feeling extremely self conscious, thankfully I was nice and cozy in my precious rope. "Like this my Lady?"

"Very good."

It goes quiet. I strain to hear above the distant sounds of the common room but I cannot hear a thing. I crank my neck and strain my eyes to my left but from my new angle I couldn't see a thing that was happening behind me. What was she doing back there? I wait...and wait...and wait. It is so quiet for so long I genuinely start to worry about her. I start to wriggle to try look back when...smack!

"Hoohhhh!" I cry out, more in surprise than pain, as a small soft hand gives me a stiff spank to my right buttock.

"Not so loud." She says. "And don't move."

"Yes Lady." I grin as I feel a small glow of warmth on my butt.

After just a moment I feel tender lips touch the spot where the strike had landed. "Are you okay? Was that too hard baby?" She kisses the spot again.

I have to bite my lips to hold in the laughter. It had stung a little but nowhere near enough to actually hurt. Given her petite size she'd have to hit me with everything she had for it to properly hurt a big guy like me. I say boldly. "I'm okay."

"Oh good." Her left hand rubs my butt in a circular motion. "I'm going to spank you now. If it's too hard you tell me. Understand?"

"Yes my Lady." I give her an impudent wiggle of my exposed tush. "Do your worst."

Smack! "Cheeky boy."

"Ahaaah!" I let out quieter yelp, then giggle ecstatically as I feel my other cheek warm similarly to the first. "Thank you! I deserve this. Thank you!"

That spank is followed by another sweet kiss and a gentle caress. Smack! Smack! One spank across each cheek...followed my more kisses and soft caresses. I was starting to understand what she meant about being "too soft". Her slaps to my bum were enough to feel a nice warmth and a little sting but she could hardly make anybody cry for mercy with them. Rosa's spanking was so...Rosa. This was not the rough and biting discipline of my mother or, even worse, my father from my youth. Those had been no fun at all! But this was just lovely. With Rosa even her punishments were careful and caring. I knew deep down I was in safe hands. Arching my back I present myself to her as best I can.

Smack! "Mmmm." I pull and writhe. Smack! "Ohhh! Thank you my Lady." Smack! "Mmmm! Thank you for disciplining me." Smack! "Oooo, yes!"

One after another the spanks come. It is not long before my whole backside had a pleasant heat to it and prickled slightly from the open hand strikes. It only made it more sensitive to the tender kissing and caressing that followed each blow or two. The gentle treatment in turn amplified the spank that would come next. Soft and sting both worked to accentuate the other in a way I'd never experienced. She goes again and again and again. What she lacks in power she makes up for with precision and patience. I learn that even a light spanking can start to add up if done well enough for long enough. As it progresses it turns from nice to exquisitely excruciating.