Slave Girl Ch. 33-43

Story Info
Rosa and Quin share a special night in Beneventum.
22.3k words
4.72
11.7k
30

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 10/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 33

The moon is fully in the sky by the time we are passing through the sprawling outskirts and into the city proper. Luckily for us we find Beneventum to be a vibrant city with an active nightlife. Benefiting from its position along the Appian way it enjoys all of the niceties of the larger centers along the coast but at a more manageable size for a bumpkin like me. After crossing a grand bridge that spanned the Sabato river we see a theatre, an imposing stronghold, an arch dedicated to the great Augustus and another still being constructed for the current Emperor Trajan, a library, many temples, and of course inns and shopping stalls galore.

Along the way Rosa said that for practical purposes she would not advertise her Amazon heritage. It pained me to hear her say this as I knew how important it was to her to be able to be herself, and I told her that would proudly stand by her side if she did want to reveal it, but to lessen our hurdles she said that while in Beneventum she would keep herself a secret. It would certainly make things easier.

The very first thing we do is find an inn that looked reputable enough that we could trust leaving our possessions unguarded for a short time. Although the proprietor does notice Rosa's brand we neither ask about nor are informed of the inn's slave policy and in return we add a nice gratuity to the cost of the room when we pay which he promptly pockets. There is a little nod of understanding between us, don't ask-don't tell.

With our belongings safely locked away we take the key and our money and head back out into the streets of Beneventum before everything closed up for the night. Our spirits high we walk the stone streets hand in hand. It is not long before we notice an odd pale white glow coming from a bustling open area just up ahead. Curious we head in that direction.

The street open up into a wide central piazza that was the beating heart of this city. In this main square there were minstrels and storytellers, acrobats and jugglers, shops and a market, and food stalls aplenty. Locals and visitors alike browsed the wares, partook of the entertainments, and gathered to talk and socialize. What made it truly special though was a crescent of thirteen free standing marble pillars that surrounded on three sides a statue of Luna upon her chariot. Each of the pillars glowed with the brilliance of a full moon illuminating the whole area in the goddess' soft radiance. Rosa and I look at each other in wonder at the sight of it.

Despite a full day of travel behind us we head into the piazza hungry for all this place had to offer. We listen to some spirited lyre music. We watch a comedy troupe and laugh until our stomachs hurt. At the prodding of Rosa we even join in on a group dance, my clumsy steps alongside her flawless grace making us stand out from the rest. Our only regret is that we'd not come across this place earlier or when we fresher. We both wished it could stretch on for many more hours. From three separate food stalls we put together an affordable but delicious meal of a spicy fennel and fava beans, a Greek delicacy called dolmas, a quarter of a roast chicken, along with a flat bread and a cup of sweet wine which we share. Finding a bench near the central statue we sit with giddy smiles and share our nighttime picnic as we watch all the people go about their nocturnal business.

"Noctiluna." Rosa reads out the inscription on the base of the monument. "The night-shiner. Have you ever seen anything like this Quin?"

"Never." I say. Looking over to my smiling slave my breath is taken from me. Bathed in soft wan light of Luna's pillars Rosa's exotic beauty shone even brighter. Staring at her I whisper. "It's wonderful."

She glances over to me and flashes me a bashful smile. She pauses a long moment. I sense she wanted to say something so I wait. Eventually she says. "I need to go do something."

"Go do something? Go where?"

"Lady's business." She says in her strong Lady voice. "Wait here for me."

"You're going alone?"

"Don't worry Master, the city is well patrolled." She was right about that. Just sitting here I could see half a dozen of the city watch. Holding out her hands she asks me. "May I have some money please Master?"

"Oh, yes. Of course." I say. What's mine was hers. Besides, she earned this coin. I give her our pouch of denarii.

"Thank you!" She peeps as leans up to give me a peck to the cheek. "Don't you dare follow me. I won't be long."

"Where are you..." I call after her but she was already gone. I watch her hurry back the way we came and down the darkened street, her white capelet fluttering out behind her as she disappears from sight. Looking up at the lit up the regal Luna in her gleaming silver horned crown I wonder how that weird old cultist had lured me away from my faith in the pantheon. The promise of salvation and the prospect of connecting with my father again were powerful draws, but in my heart of hearts I knew it was his other offering that truly brought me under the sway of his magic. The vain hope of a marriage that could not be. I let out a frustrated sigh and shake my head. Focus on tonight Quin, not on impossible dreams. Rosa warned me not to fall in love. Rosa knew better. She knew we had to enjoy this moment, right now, and not worry about a life we couldn't have. Regardless of the reasons behind my brief religious infidelity I felt guilty. I had heard among the crowd that there was temple to Ceres to the East of the city and I would make a point of stopping there to reconnect with my goddess on our way out.

I wait and I watch, Rosa never far from my thoughts. She must have seen a shop back that way. Probably going to get a new flute. Even now it angered me that those nasty soldiers broke her flute. Assholes! It was such a fine and delicate instrument, fitting for my petite slave. And yet, had we not met those military men tonight wouldn't have been possible. I guess it all worked out in the end.

I was just starting to worry about Rosa when she reemerges from the street she had disappeared down. She walked with her capelet pulled all the way around her though I could tell she carried something in her hands. The little smirk on her face told me she was excited to show me. As she gets near I go to stand but she motions me to stay seated. She walks straight up to me to stand over me.

Looking up at her I could see the excitement in her eyes. Her capelet parts and she holds her purchase out toward me. Instead of a flute though she reveals a tight coil of red rope. The rope is maybe twenty or thirty feet long and as thick as my index finger. I look up to her then back down to the rope in her hands. She pushes it toward me so I tentatively take it from her.

"What's this?" I whisper.

"It's yours." She says. "A gift."

In my hands I feel the stout rope. It was heavier than it looked. The special color alone told me this was no common working rope, but it was the feel of it that really set it apart. Strong yet incredibly pliable and supple to manipulate. Soft to the touch yet with a texture that could hold a knot tightly. The rich vermilion color was unique to my eyes, I'd never seen a red quite like it.

"You bought a rope?"

"Yes I did." She says. "We just had enough. Took almost all of our money but thankfully it was enough."

"All of it? You spent all of our money on a rope? Just...a rope?" I object meekly even as I continue to feel its lovely texture in my hand. We could have used that money for so many more practical things than this. This was an extravagance we couldn't really afford. I knew what this rope was for and I knew I would be feeling it soon. Tonight! This was so irresponsible...yet so wonderful! "It's too much."

"Oh shush." She says. "We still have enough for a bath in the morning. And once on the road we'll get by, we always do."

"Rosa..."

"I'm allowed to spoil my boy if I want to." Her voice cracks with emotion. Clearing her throat she adds. "That is a Lady's privilege."

"But...but..." I say quietly as I try and fail to hide my silly smile. Letting out a gasp I just give in and accept it. "Yes my Lady."

Rosa lays her hand over mine and looks down into my eyes. "Oh Quin, if I could I would buy you gleaming chains and fine silks in every color to highlight your beauty. You would have togas and gowns and elegant negligee to show off your incredible body. You would have a collar and cuffs worthy of your obedience. If I were a queen I would buy my boy all of the nice things he deserves. My boy would have everything his heart desires." Reaching up she cups her hand over my warm blushing cheek and she whispers. "My beautiful boy."

"You are a queen!" I bow my head lower and blink happy tears from my eyes. I am overwhelmed. Never had a gift touched me so deeply. I push my cheek into her soft hand, I nuzzle into it and kiss her palm then turn to put my cheek to it again. "I'm just a... I don't deserve..."

"Stop that. You do deserve it. You are a good boy." She says as she wipes a tear away with her thumb. "Goodness, you're going to make me start crying too!"

"I'm sorry." I laugh. "I'm just...so happy."

"Do you like the color?" She asks.

"Yes Lady." I whisper. "Oh yes."

"You should know that is a very special shade of red my boy. Only the priestesses of Venus know how to make this pigment."

"It's beautiful. I've never seen its like."

"Are you sure?" She smiles. "Look around Quin."

I quickly wipe my tears away and raise my head to start scanning the people and buildings in and around the piazza. I see some red togas, some red on the various signs, and even a red building. None had this particular hue however. Having an example of what I'm looking for I keep scanning and after a moment I catch it. A woven bracelet of exactly this color. It is worn by a free woman in her thirties standing alongside what I assumed was her husband as he bargained with one of the merchants. She stood close to him, her hands folded in front of her and her head bowed slightly. On her face was a calm contented smile. Around her neck a tight fitting necklace, not so different from a collar. She stood among the crowd yet apart from it. An island of tranquility among the din of the crowd.

As if sensing she was being watched she turns her head to look at me. Upon seeing the rope in my hands her smile widens. Our eyes meet and there is a moment of connection even though we were so far apart. I clutch the rope closer to my chest and smile back at her. With a look of understanding she gives me a very subtle nod then lowers her eyes once more. A moment later her husband turns to her and she looks back at him with a joyful obedience exuding from her. He looks upon her lovingly, nothing but adoring devotion in his kind yet firm expression.

"They have given themselves to each other." Rosa whispers. "He wears the purple of being her Sir." As she says it my eyes go to his deep violet sash that he wore draped over his shoulder and down to his opposite hip. "I had nothing left to get myself such an item."

My gaze drifts back to my Lady and her flowing violet locks that faded to pink at the tips. My eyes begin to flow freely once more. I couldn't stop them. Her gift wasn't simply a tool for bondage but a symbol of her dominance over me for those who knew what to look for. Weeping joyful tears I bring the gift to my face and feel the coils against my face and lips. I hold the precious gift with all of my great strength.

"You like it?"

"Oh Lady!" I sob. "I don't know what to say."

"Say thank you."

"Thank you!"

Chapter 34

Seeing my reaction at my gift brings my Lady just as much as joy as what I am feeling. Rosa takes a step back and holds out her hand. "Come along my boy. It's time you got your reward."

"Yes Lady." I say. Holding my rope proudly to my chest I reach out with my other hand to take hers.

With the slave leading the master we make our way straight back to the inn. The sights and sounds and smells of the city that we had so enthusiastically noticed on the way to the piazza totally ignored on the way back. We only had eyes for each other. Once in the inn we pass straight through the common area to our private room. My fingers slightly shaking I fumble the key out and unlock the door, once inside I lock it right up again. The din of voices from the common area lowers but doesn't quite disappear as the door is closed. The sparse square room is dim but not dark, a high slit of a window let in a steep shaft of moonlight that splashed across the headboard of the stout wooden bed. Beneath the bed our pack looked undisturbed thankfully though we don't much mind to that either.

Rosa spins on her heel to face me, her eyes burning with lust. She reaches up and takes me by the hair.

"Hahh!" I gasp and twist my head lower.

With a gentle yet firm guiding hand she makes me get down on my knees. I gaze up at her towering form in awe. Grabbing my head with both hands she leans down and plants hard kiss on my mouth. Inexperienced as I am I start the kiss with my lips pursed but Rosa's serpentine tongue soon pushes them apart.

"Mmm!" I moan as I feel her tongue glide into mouth. It curls and slithers in the space I open for it, at one point fully wrapping around my own tongue to squeeze it. It's coiling length pushes out into my cheeks as it completely fills my maw. I can taste her and feel the firm protrusions that lined the sides of her tongue. "Mmmmm."

Slowly the slick sinuous tendril slides back out again. Our lips part and Rosa rises. Letting out soft breath she traces a finger down along the side of my face. "You taste good." She whispers.

"Thank you."

Stepping back she holds out her hands and I obediently give her my rope. She turns and strides to the bed, her curvaceous hips swaying hypnotically as she goes. Without even looking back she commands. "Get out of those clothes boy." She removes her capelet with a swirl and lets it spin off into the corner of the room. "Now."

"Yes Lady!"

My heart is drumming as I peel out of my tunic, breeches and sandals. Rosa meanwhile crawls up onto the bed and slinks across it seductively, her ass pointed right at me. She gathers the pillows and blankets and bundles them up at the headboard so that she may lounge there halfway between sitting and laying down. She stretches out her lithe little body and reclines against the headboard, the bottom half her face lit up in the shaft of moonlight.

I go to step closer but she raises a hand. "Did I say to move from there?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry Lady." I stop.

Her eyes narrow. "I told you to get out of those clothes."

"Uh, yeah, okay." I say. I take a breath to summon my nerve then finish the job. Down comes my underwear. Standing up again my hands come naturally to my front.

"Your Lady wants to see all of you." Rosa gently chastises.

"Um, yes, sorry Lady." After a moment's hesitation I let my arms relax to my sides. I stand before her completely nude. My breath starts to quicken and my heart beats faster. Of the things we'd done never had my Lady left me so exposed. I'd either had my underwear on or I'd been under a blanket. I look at the rope in her hand longingly, being bound would have made this so much easier. Being so openly naked made me uneasy. I remind myself who it was that was looking at me and do my best to settle my nerves.

"My brave boy." She grins. "Fuck you can't know how sexy you are Quin." As if to prove her point I swear I see the bulge in her shorts lurch. My own dick twitches in response. "Rrrrrm." She lets out one of her rolling demon growls.

"May I approach?"

"Not yet."

I nod and take a deep breath. "Yes Lady."

"This position is called Attention."

"Attention?"

"Yes." She answers. "Now put your hands behind your head and spread your legs apart." I process the order then do it. I bring my hands up behind my head and interlock the fingers around the back of my skull. My feet I part wider, about two feet wide, my balls now swung free between my parted thighs. I am rewarded with a happy tone. "Very good! Good boy." I smile demurely. "This one is called Inspection." She says as she nibbles her lip with a fang and her eyes slowly scan up and down my nude body. "Fuck baby." She blinks and refocuses. "Alright, turn around. Keep your feet apart like they are." I do so. "Now...bend forward and put your hands against the wall." I glance once behind me before obeying. Putting my hands out I bend at the waist and reach for the wall to lay my palms flat against it. My butt was pointed right back at her. "A little lower." She says. "That's it, show your Lady that fine ass. This is called Wall. Oh gods...look at you!"

Her tone and her clear commands ease my tension. While I wasn't bound I was fully under her verbal control. I could feel a bit of that excitement of submissive freedom course through me. Suddenly I wasn't scared...I was actually proud of my body! Tilting my hips I present myself to her. "I am yours Lady."

"Good boy! Oh, good good boy." She coos.

There is rustling behind me but Rosa does not approach. Neither does she have me move either. I stay bent over, palms against the wall, waiting for what happens next. It goes quiet for a time before Rosa says. "Attention." It takes me a second to realize that the single word had been a command. Standing up I turn to face her with my feet closer together and my hands my my sides. "Clever boy. You're learning fast."

Rosa now had her shirt off. With time to adjust I could now see fairly well in the dim, enough to see the shape of her small tits and the darker round nipples. In her shorts her cock now strained the fabric, she was rock hard! My dick stands at attention at the sight of her.

With a flirtatious grin she runs a finger up her smooth belly and between her breasts. In a high too innocent voice she trills. "Do you want me?"

"Yes!" I gasp.

"You want to touch me and pleasure me?"

"Gods yes!"

"Too bad." She giggles. "Not tonight."

"What!?"

"Kneel." She says calmly.

"Lady...please..."

"Kneel." She says again more firmly.

"Yes my Lady." I get down onto my knees.

"Sit up nice. Hand on your knees. That's a good boy. That is the Kneel position." She says as one of her hands lightly brushes across her thick erection. My eyes are glued to it. "Now bow." She says.

"Huh?" I snap out of my distraction. "Bow?"

"Bow. Worship your Lady."

"Yes!" I bend forward, hands stretching out across the floor toward her as I bow my head low. Every command set me more at ease. Oh how wonderful it felt to be under the control of my Lady. Her orders wrapping me in a warm safe cocoon of subservience. She can't see my face but it is smiling as I bow in worship.

"Exactly that! The Bow position. Yes. You are a natural."

"Please Lady." I grovel, my head going right to the floor. "Please let me pleasure you tonight."

Ignoring my plea she says. "Remember those five positions. There will be more, but that's enough for now."

"Yes Lady. I will remember them." I say. "Lady..."

"Inspection." After a second to remember I quickly get to my feet, legs apart and hands behind head. "Good boy!" Rosa lays admiring my body. Taking up the rope she unties the knot that binds it into a coil then lets it fall loose over her body. I look on the rope with deep yearning. With her left hand she pats at the side of the mattress. "Come here my boy. Kneel here."

I move quickly around the bed to kneel at its side and look up at her. "Please! I beg you. I beg you! Let me serve you. Let me pleasure you tonight my Lady."

"Mmm." She smiles gently as she brushes a hair from my face. "Soon baby. I promise."

"Why not tonight?"

"I want you to need it first." She whispers, her right hand grips her huge hard cock through her shorts. "I want you to need my body like you need water to drink."