Slave Girl Ch. 33-43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smack! "Ohhhh!" Smack! "Ohhhhh gods!" My moans weren't so cocky now. Smack! "Ooooo!" Smack! Through gritted teeth I groan. "Thank you my Lady!"

The pleasant heat had turned into a crackling fire as my ass burned with a numb prickling sting. She runs her fingers oh so lightly across the reddened skin which sends bright sparkles of sensation through the flesh.

Smack! "Haahhhh!" I pull against my bonds, genuinely squirming now as my body rebelled against the sting that had so gradually gone from nothing to nearly unbearable, but the ropes do their job and keep me in place. By the gods it is magnificent! Smack! "Ohhh yessssss!"

"You're doing so good." I feel Rosa's warm hands rub along my back. "Two more baby. These will be harder. Are you ready?"

"Mmm hmm." I whimper softly as I nod.

"Oh my sweet boy. Are you sure?"

"Yes Lady. Please. Give me what I deserve."

"You are so brave." She says adoringly. Crawling up beside me she brings something with her. I feel my leather tunic belt drag over my back. Was she about to whip me with my belt!? I quickly learn she wasn't. Folding it over she puts it near my mouth and whispers. "Bite down on this. We can't be too loud in here."

"Yes my Lady." I obediently open my mouth wide. She puts the leather between my teeth and I bite down hard.

After a kiss to my neck she slinks back to where she had been. My ass aglow I tilt it up and ready myself for two final spanks. I feel something touch my butt...long, sinuous, and wet. It was Rosa's demon tongue! That realization had just hit me when...Crack! Like a blunt fleshy bull whip Rosa's long tongue lashes across both cheeks.

"HNNGHHH!!!" My teeth sink into the thick leather.

An explosion of pleasure and pain streaks across my buttocks as Rosa gives me a literal tongue lashing like only a demon could followed instantly by another lick snapping back the other direction. Crack!

"NNNNGHHHH!!!" I buck and thrash briefly as the sting goes far beyond all that came before. It wasn't actually that hard but it connected so perfectly across my already tenderized tingling tush that it felt like the cruel kiss of a slave driver's scourge just for an instant. The intensity quickly abates but echoes of the two lashes continue to pulse through me. I let out a long pitiful whine. "Hnnnnngh!"

Her hands take mine as she kisses my screaming butt cheeks. "Good boy! You did so good! Are you okay baby? Talk to me."

I open my mouth and let the belt the drop to the floor. Suddenly panting heavily I gasp out. "Thank youuuuu!" I never knew suffering could be this wonderful but the buzz that filled me with such joy could not be denied. Letting out a breath I relax and swim in these incredible feelings.

"My boy." She whispers as she smooches and nuzzles the tongue lashes. "My sweet sweet boy." After a bit of attentive TLC Rosa stands up and pets her hand across the small of my back. "Your punishment is over." She says, excitement in her voice. "Now I get to play."

Chapter 37

Folded over and bound as I am I just wait for whatever came next and enjoy the heat of my well spanked ass.

Rosa walks up to me from behind and I feel her touch the base of my balls. As her two hands come down to rest on my back I realize that it had to be her penis touching my sack.

"Take me!" I whisper.

"Oh my boy." Her fingers claw lightly along my glowing ass. "You're not ready for me yet."

"I'm ready! Please!" I beg.

"Shhhh." She moves closer. "It's my time now."

Lifting a shoulder to peek down the space between my legs. It was dark but I could make out shapes. The head of her thick cock slides over my balls then slowly up my shaft. I flex my dick hard to which she does as well. The girthy shaft pushes up into mine. Gliding forward her Amazon penis completely eclipses mine from below when I feel her soft pubes touch my sack. Just the penis alone ran all the way from the base of my nuts to beyond my tip and her girth close to double my own. My dick was to hers what the rest of her petite body was to my strapping manly physique.

"Gods." I gasp in a hushed voice. "You're so big!"

"Shhhh." She pinches my butt. "No! Tell me it's cute."

"It's...cute."

"Tell me it's elegant. Tell me it's lovely."

"It is! It is elegant, it is so lovely."

Her hands rub up and down my back. "I don't like big. Big sounds so...crude. That's fine for a man but I'm a Lady and I want to be treated as such. I want to be called nice things."

"Yes my Lady." I smile as I continue to marvel at her dick that so dwarfed my own. "It is so pretty."

"Good boy." Reaching down between my legs Rosa wraps her small hand around both shafts as best she can and starts to stroke them both together.

"Ohhh. Ohhh that feels good."

"Mmmm." She hums softly. "Yes it does." Slowly, tenderly, she holds our dicks together and strokes them. I could barely see anything in the darkness where this was happening but I certainly could feel it.

"Ohhhh wow."

Far too soon she releases them and pulls away. She pats my butt. "Flip over beautiful."

I shift a little to the left then roll back to the right to lay on my back, my bound legs and arms above me. Legs bent like they are I must look like a dressed chicken ready for the oven. Back lit from the high slit of a window Rosa's hair almost glows in the darkness, her small pointed horns two dark nubs in the violet glow. What a difference a week makes. I remember her cowering and small and nude huddled on the slave platform. I see her now strong and confident and naked, her fully erect cock a throbbing symbol of her transformation.

Attentive as always Rosa checks over the rope work. "Are they still feeling okay? Do you feel tingles or numbness?"

"I'm fine."

She giggles then softly kisses the sole of my right foot. "I've got you. You are all mine now." She kisses the opposite ankle and gives me little nip and giggles some more. Leaning in she pushes her small breasts against my hands, as I go to grab them she pulls away and giggles more. "He he he." All at once she leaps onto the bed next to me. On her hands and knees she she lands to my left, a huge playful smile on her face. She kisses my knee, she kisses my shoulder, she giggles happily and nuzzles into my cheek for yet another kiss. I turn to kiss her back but she scrambles back off the bed to stand near my head. I look up at her...only to be clubbed in the face by thick cock. My lips reach for it but as fast as it is there it is gone again. "He he he!" She is back in bed kneeling on my right side now. She peppers the sides of my leg with quick little pecks and one nipping bite. "He he he!"

I let out a little laugh of my own. When she said play with me, she meant it. There was such a lively purity to her giggles. Almost an innocence, though that didn't quite describe it as the erotic fire in her eyes had not dimmed a bit. With genuine frisky glee she played with me like a new toy.

Opening her mouth wide she gets down low and chomps down on the side of my arm and holds there. She didn't bite, simply held the flesh in her teeth, though her little fangs did poke into me. Mouth full of arm she bats her big magenta eyes and stares at me. Holy fuck was she cute!

I can't help but ask through a chuckle. "What are you doing?"

She lets my arm go. "I'm eating you up you're so sweet. NOM!" She bites down again for another mouthful and starts to suckle my arm. "Nmmm."

My laughter gets harder. THIS was my Lady? The dominant woman I had pledged myself to? The mistress who had gotten my ass burning from her punishment? She was a goofball!

Hearing my laughter she slides a hand across my chest...and begins tickling my armpit! "OH! OH NO!" I laugh and struggle. "HA HA HA HA!" Letting go her chomp she extends her long powerful tongue and tickles the ribs on her side. "NO! AHHH HA HA HA HA!"

"He he he!" She giggles then gets her other hand involved as well, tickling me in three places as I strain against my bonds in hilarious agony.

"OHHH NO! HA HA HA HA! Mercy! Mercy!" I gasp for breath. "MERCY!"

She stops the tickling but continues to touch me. Her hands grasping and groping at my pecs. "You're being too loud." She warns. "Don't make me gag you."

"I'll be good."

"We'll see about that." Her eyes pan down to my chest. "Fuck you got nice titties." She says with a lick to her lips. Leaning over me she opens her mouth wide. "NOM!" She clamps her lips, as big as they would go, over my right pec. "Mmmmm." She suckles on me as her right hand continues to grope the other side. "Nom! Nom! Nom!" She sort of suck bites down to my upper abs then back up the center of my chest, ending up sucking on my neck. "Eat you up." She whispers as she smooches and nibbles around my neck and under my chin, her soft breasts rubbing against my shoulder as she does so. She grabs my head and comes up to stare into my eyes, her gaze alight with excitement, then plants a hard kiss to my lips. "He he he!" More kisses follow, so many kisses, all over my face and even in my hair. She nibbles my ears and nuzzles in behind them for more sweet smooches. "Mine, mine, mine, all mine."

With me powerless to stop her she continues kissing and nipping and nomming here and there across my body with unabashed joy, punctuated by excruciatingly wonderful bouts of tickling. She pounces and rolls and scampers about me like a kitten playing with a ball of twine. Sometimes she just stops to snuggle and nuzzle and smell me, but not for long before she returns to her giggling kisses. She was being so silly, so wonderfully silly. Twice my age and yet she had not lost that youthful gaiety of spirit, I prayed she never would.

She is very thorough, making sure to smooch and chomp every bit of me except for one very notable exception. My entire crotch region she never once touches.

She eventually comes to stand over my head once more. Hands on her hips she steps forward to rest her big heavy balls over my eyes. "I think that's all of you." She says with a 'job well done' sort of tone to her voice.

My eyes closed I smile as I feel the warmth of her soft sack over the bridge of my nose. "You missed a spot."

"Did I?"

"Yes my Lady." She settles down a little lower. The dampness of her pussy pubes touches my forehead, it was the first I had felt it. Since she told me Amazons could bear children I knew she had a vagina, she had even played with it to orgasm earlier, but I hadn't seen it yet. Back at the slave market I wasn't looking that hard and when she stood it is hidden behind her balls and dick. I imagined it lay between her anus and scrotum, feeling it's moist heat on my forehead confirms it. Her aroma was like the gentle spiciness I had tasted on her fingers. No perfume in the world could smell better.

"I'm pretty sure I ate you all up." She says.

"No Ma'am."

"Hmm." She wiggles her hips, her fuzzy nuts swiping across my closed eyes. "I got your head and neck and shoulders."

"Yes my Lady." I reach with my lips to try to kiss her anywhere I could reach.

Stepping back she batters me three time with her huge rock hard cock. "Down boy."

"Yes my Lady."

Her balls come back to rest over my face. "I gobbled up your arms and legs."

"Yes."

"And nibbled up all of your belly."

"Yes my Lady."

"And I certainly made a meal of them fine boy titties."

"Yes." I laugh. "You did."

"Well then...what did I miss?"

"My...my...penis."

"Your what?"

"Penis."

"You mean your big hard cock?"

"Um...yes Ma'am." I smile bashfully. "My cock. You didn't get my cock."

She thinks a moment. "You know what my boy, you're right! I forgot all about it. Well that needs to be addressed."

"And...and..."

"Mmm?"

"And my...balls."

"Oh yes, you're right." She says. "How forgetful I am. Anything else?"

I squirm a little, thoughts of what she had done to me with just a single finger back in the slave shack top of my mind. "My...butt."

"You're sweet little virgin ass? Ohhh! How could I ever forget that?"

I let out a giggle and wriggle happily.

She sighs in mock exhaustion. "A Lady's work is never done."

"Your boy appreciates all you do for him."

"Awww." She steps back and leans down to kiss me. Standing back tall she takes in a breath. "Well, better get to it." She strides around the foot of the bed, I watch her the whole way admiring her cute peach of a bottom. She comes around to stand over me, her cock sliding up beside mine. She looks ready to start when she pauses. An impish look to her face she glances over to the bottom of my left foot and then across to my right.

"Oh no." I start to struggle.

"Oh yes." She grins devilishly as she holds up both hands with all of her fingers wiggling.

"Oh no!" I struggle harder, my ropes giving me no escape. "Oh please no!"

A moment later she is ruthlessly tickling the soles of my feet as I writhe and laugh and cry for sweet mercy.

Chapter 38

I do my best to keep quiet during the tickle attack. My feet twist as my body wriggles as Rosa tickles my soles with a smile on her face. When I can't take it anymore I cry for mercy and I receive it. I am left panting with tears in my eyes.

Still chuckling I say. "My Lady, respectfully, you are a ridiculous woman."

She raises her brows in mock offense. "Me? I'll have you know boy that I am woman of elegance and refinement." She walks in small circle with immaculate poise and posture, her bobbing big hard boner looking quite out of place in the graceful motion. Turning back to me she gives a bow of her head and a curtsy. "See."

"I wasn't complaining." I say. "I like ridiculous."

From her curtsy she goes even lower, coming to kneel at the side of the bed. I have to peer down between my arms to see her now as she hovered near my butt.

"Is this ridiculous too?" She asks...just before opening her mouth wide to engulf my entire sack and balls.

"OH!"

"Mmmm." She hums as she locks her lips around my tender testes. She begins to gently suckle my sack, her strong nimble tongue fondling the nuts.

"Ohhh wow! Ohhh wow!"

Rosa giggles and lets them gingerly fall from her lips. "You like that?" She smooches them.

"Yeah!"

Gently she repetitively rakes her fingers along the sides of my sack as she kisses and nuzzles them, only stopping to pull a dark curly hair from her mouth. "I'm going to have to trim this up." She titters. "It's a thicket down here."

"Yes my Lady." I whisper as I lay staring at the ceiling enjoying the incredible sensations. "Whatever you wish."

All at once she gobbles my nutsack once more but with much more force. "Mmrrrmm!"

"OHH!" I flinch.

"Mmmmm." Like an octopus tentacle her tongue curls all the way around the base of my scrotum and begins to slowly constrict, squeezing my balls further into her mouth.

"Nnnngh." The tongue tightens riiiiight to the point of discomfort then holds firm. She had me by the balls, literally. My breath is fast and shallow, my fingers grip at her horns but otherwise I stay still as I can. After a moment to let me adapt...she slowly squeezes harder! "HAAAHH!" Then quickly returns to the previous tightness which felt downright merciful now. "Oh gods."

"Mmmm." She suckles my balls in her warm wet mouth as her tongue continues to test my limits with occasional squeezes. The wonderful feelings are intense to say the least, almost unbearably so. The family jewels were the most sensitive part of my body and Rosa knew just how to handle them. When she lets them go I am left quivering. "Am I still ridiculous?" She winks.

"You are incredible." I sigh. I am adrift in a haze of pure bliss. The bondage alone feeling soooo fucking good to say nothing of all of these amazing sensations Rosa was bringing out in me, each made the other better.

"Thank you my boy." She says as she gives the ropes and my wrists and ankles another once over. "I'm going to untie you now."

"OHHHH!" I groan and try to pull away from her. "Please no! Please my Lady!"

She chuckles. "We're just changing position. Settle down baby." She kisses my foot. "Close your eyes. Focus on the good feelings. Know that your Lady has you, even if you can't feel the rope."

I close my eyes and smile. "Thank you."

I am in a little world all my own as Rosa unties me. As the knots are released and bonds loosened she rubs that joint and extremity to bring full feeling back into it. When the final loop is removed I am momentarily lost, naked and exposed to all of the ills of the world once more. I yearn for the security of bondage again but I remember what my Lady had told me. She was still here. I was still hers. She would look after everything.

With whispered commands and a guiding touch she directs me to lay flat on the bed. Once there she runs her hand all up and down my body, pausing a few times to give me kiss. "By Venus you have a hot body my boy. Ohhh fuck you look so good. I am such a lucky Lady." She lays on top of me, her soft breasts and hard cock pressing down into me, and I welcome her weight. On instinct my legs wrap around her like a wife around her husband's. Gently she pushes them back down. "Not tonight. You're not ready my boy. You can't handle me yet. I don't want to hurt you."

"Let me pleasure you." I whisper. "Use any part of me. My mouth, my hands, my cock, my ass...anything. PLEASE!"

"You need it don't you?"

"Yes!"

"You need it so bad you can't bear it?"

"Yes!"

"You want my pleasure even above your own, don't you?"

"Yes! Oh yes!"

She kisses my cheek. "You are almost there, but not tonight."

"OHHHH!"

"Stop whining."

"I'm sorry."

"Good boy." She says. "Open your eyes now." I open them to see her with her chin in her hands looking down at me. "I just wanted to see those lovely eyes." My face is lit up by the splash of moonlight coming into the room giving Rosa a clear view of my face and eyes. She gazes and, using the pad of a single finger, she traces my facial features with a feather soft touch. "You have no idea how beautiful you are, do you?"

"I'm not beautiful."

"Oh Quin, you are. You are. If you could only see what I see." She says softly as her eyes gaze over me. "You are going to make some woman very happy one day. Your children will be as beautiful as you are." A wistful smile on her face. "And your loyal slave will be there to help care for them. We'll have a family Quin, a real family. Imagine it."

"Some woman?" I bristle. "What woman? I don't want any..."

"Shhhh." She touches my mouth. "Your Lady will be there with you every step of the way. You'll always be my boy. Always." She caresses my face as she studies my reaction to her words. "You're angry."

"Yes."

"You're hurt."

"Yes."

"I'm so sorry." She kisses me sweetly. "I shouldn't have brought that up. Forgive me my boy, you overwhelm me sometimes. You make me so...so...happy. I've never felt this way before. So much more than..." Her voice fades off as she caresses my face. Finally she says. "I didn't mean to spoil tonight."

"Rosa..."

"Shhhh." She nuzzles her nose against my cheek. "I promise we can talk about that tomorrow, okay? Can we please keep playing tonight?"

I let out breath and then nod. I was not in the right head space to talk about anything right now and I definitely didn't want to stop.

"Good boy." She smiles as she begins slowly rocking her hips, causing her big hard dick to slide alongside mine sandwiched hard between our tummies. "Mmm, you're so hard."

"You too." I sigh. Ohhh, this felt nice. The skin of her dick and stomach was so soft and silky smooth. "Rrrrrrr." She lets out on her sexy demonic rolling growls and licks my chin. She keeps slowly thrusting.

"Ohhh, this feels really nice."

"Mmm, it sure does baby." She says. "You're cock feels so good against mine. They were made for each other."