All Comments on 'Slave Girl Ch. 44-52'

by grimbous

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story, thank you for continuing to share it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it

bellaco01bellaco01over 2 years ago

It just keeps getting better!!!

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

Wow! I don't understand why this story has so few comments, but I have to agree with the previous one: "It just keeps getting better!!!" There's just so much in this section, as always, described by this author with such clarity. I'm so invested in this story I loved meeting Drusilla. She was such a darling. It is in their parting that I have my one complaint with this section. I have a real problem with Quinn leaving Drusilla to walk the rest of the way to the next town. The Quintus I have come to know, and love, would have insisted, despite any possible protestations from Drusilla that he take her, at least, as far as the next town and it's temple. I guess it would have been very hard to work it into the story though. If he would have insisted after Drusilla had given Rosa the gift, it might have seemed disingenuous, and it might have been hard to work in that Drusilla gave Rosa the gift after arrival at the temple. Oh well. So Quinn may be Rosa's boy but he's a hell of a fighter. This is something I never would have expected, but it was an especially exciting few pages. There just seems to keep being more and more to Rosa too. Learning more about her and her background story was a real treat. I'm having a real hard time deciding if this is my favorite section. The first section, chapters 1 through 11, and the second section, chapters 12 through 19 are awfully strong candidates. All three of these sections had less sex and more world building and character building and, as I have suggested, this is what the author does best. Oh, hell, why try to decide which section is best. I love it all! I know some people shy away from long stories, but, to me, that's part of what makes this story so great. The author has had the time, and pages, to write something so compelling. I see there are still 32 chapters to go. I should be happy about this, and I am, but I know I am going to be terribly disappointed when I get there and I'll be wanting it to go on. Obviously five stars!

amw297amw2979 months ago

Story continues to be good, I don't think I like it as much as simple life or son for hire, but that's no fault of the writing or author, still 5 stars

ProletarianStickProletarianStick24 days ago

This part is especially good for the storytelling as others have mentioned. I love how more of Rosa is slowly being revealed. Learning about her past was heartbreaking but she has her boy now, and magic apparently! Hopefully Quin has something that makes him special too, that would be fantastic. Drusilla was a great character and it was sad to see her go after she bonded with Quin and Rosa. Overall just another excellent addition!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrimbous@grimbous
I love to write romantic smut. https://www.patreon.com/grimbous : All stories on Patreon must adhere to their content rules. (No taboo, etc.) https://twitter.com/Grimbous_Writer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES