All Comments on 'Slave Girl Ch. 66-73'

by grimbous

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Coryphaus666Coryphaus666over 2 years ago

I love this story. It just like... it honestly makes me emotional. Thank you for sharing this. Can't wait for the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where can i read thr remaining chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible, plz I need they can reach their house and finally rest

Bobjoe787Bobjoe787over 2 years ago

Another fantastic entry, the gentle femdom and romance is really touching

grimbousgrimbousover 2 years agoAuthor

@Cory: Thank you so much. I am glad you are enjoying it. :)

@Anonymous: Hold tight and the final part will be on here in the next few days. If you simply cannot wait you can find the remaining chapters on my Patreon, Wattpad, or AO3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always come to this website to read quick smut and whatnot, I am really a big fan of romance but my god this story has the perfect balance of romance and smut. I absolutely love this, I can't wait to read more of it!! Amazing work!!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

Thank Hades no hungry hatched harpy chicks happened. Hallelujah!

Chris7swChris7swabout 2 years ago

Damn - all I did was to follow your transgender links and after several long nights of reading I've found myself here, in the depths of a most staggeringly good, entertaining and erotic story that is so far from a basic girlcock story that I have to stop every so often and pinch myself to reassure myself that I'm actually reading this.

And thank heavens I opted to try "Slave Girl" out - it turns out to be one of the most marvellous stories - nay, sagas - that I've even had the pleasure of enjoying.

The truth is that I'm lost for words - your writing is so fascinating, your way with words so incredible, your grasp of my senses so deep that I simply can't find the right words.

This story is far too good to be here in Literotica - these pages are for rank amateurs like me to peddle our words. Your writing exceeds any expectations - how can something this good be here?

Congratulations, however belatedly, on a real masterpiece.

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

What? Am I actually the first to comment on this section of this wonderful story? I can hardly believe that, but, well OK, here goes. So Quinn has to, or maybe I should say, gets to, rescue Rosa again! It's too bad he has to die, or is it mostly die, in the attempt. Still this does provide for the opportunity to, again, show that Rosa has some sort of magical abilities. Got a little over the top with Rosa's tongue again, but this story is so good I am happy to take the silly with the good. I love how the magical bracelet was brought back into the story and became an intrical part of both finding Rosa and defeating the monster, I would have liked to see Quinn remember, at least, something of his visit to the afterlife and his interaction with his goddess, but you can't have everything. I worry that Rosa has lost "some of her own mortality" by bringing Quinn back to the land of the living. We do know that, due to her demon blood, she has a longer life span than humans so maybe she will be OK. The fact that I 'worry' about this, or anything else in the story is testament to the author to really bring these fictional characters and, indeed this whole story, to life. I have said this before, in various ways, in comments on the previous sections of this story, but I'll say it again. This author while he may think of himself as a smut writer, and while he does write perfectly good smut, is at his best as a story teller. The way he brings the characters to life, their behaviors, their interactions with each other, good and bad, their interactions with others they meet and with the world around them, it's all so vivid, so real, if I may use that word. On the other hand, I have complained a bit that, for me anyway, the smut, the sex and sexual scenes can go on for too long and I really would like to get back to the story. In this section, however, I thought the smut, the sex scene was perfect and just the right length. They have just been through this incredible situation. Rosa has been rescued from certain death. Quinn has been restored to life. Rosa has been able to shed her irrational fear of loving and being loved. Their need for each other "could not wait another second," and they fully consummate their relationship in a most meaningful and well described way. I really don't know what else to say except that I find myself getting a little depressed as the next section is the last. Oh well, nothing good lasts forever. Five stars of course.

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

Well now I feel silly. When I wrote, just above: "What? Am I actually the first to comment on this section of this wonderful story?" I swear there were no other comments displayed. Now I come back to review my comment and I find eight above it. Not sure what happened but sorry for any confusion.

grimbousgrimbousover 1 year agoAuthor

@Femdomlover01, I figured that was what happened. No confusion. :)

And thank you for all of your kind and insightful comments!

amw297amw2979 months ago

After reading this part and the end of the last one, all I can say is wow, what a ride, such a good read. I very much hope that Rosa is now pregnant as I feel it would be perfect and give her something she's assumed she'll never get with Quin, 6 stars

EldrinCrainerEldrinCrainer8 months ago

I’ve been reading on this site for years now and the best part of my time here is finding the gems that are authors like you. True storytellers. I hope the gain of new patrons like me encourages you to keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrimbous@grimbous
I love to write romantic smut. https://www.patreon.com/grimbous : All stories on Patreon must adhere to their content rules. (No taboo, etc.) https://twitter.com/Grimbous_Writer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES