Slave Girl Ch. 74-84

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glides right in between my legs and presses herself in against my groin, through her dress I feel her own much larger cock is just as aroused as my own. As natural as breathing I wrap my legs around her, pushing myself into her as I offer my body for her pleasure. I slide my arms up the wall behind me and hold them as if they were bound there. Back in the city when she told me she would take me tonight it wasn't a tease. I knew, with no doubt at all, that I would feel my Lady this night.

Chapter 80

Rosa shrugs off her shawl and lets it glide from her shoulders to the floor. She then unfastens my belt and pulls it from me and leaves it on the counter to my left. Very, very subtly she rocks her hips in a slow rhythm, gently grinding her cock and balls into mine. Sliding her hands up under my tunic she starts to push it up my body while simultaneously feeling my torso with her soft slender hands.

"Take it off." She says softly.

I help her pull my tunic up and off of me then rest my shoulders back against the cool plaster wall again and return my arms to above my head. Rosa drinks in the flesh of my torso in the warm illuminating flame of the lantern. She knew how to look at a boy and make him feel like the prettiest thing in the world, at least she did with me. Cupping my pecs, one each hand, she rubs along the bottom sides of them then across them back to ward the center. She gropes them, feeling the thickly muscled flesh, then softly pets them to feel the hair and the skin. She runs her hands over my tight abs and along my side. She traces my wide shoulders and feels up across my biceps then around to rub them down my sides right to my hips. It was as if she was sculpting me from a piece of wet clay. She luxuriates in experiencing my body, both with her burning gaze and her gentle hands.

"Who is my sexy boy?"

"I am." I whisper.

"Mmm." She smiles, down below I feel her harden further. I could even see the bulge through her dress now as it grinds into my own tenting breeches. She rakes her fingers lightly down body sending tingles out across my skin. "Do you just want to cuddle? Or are you a slutty boy tonight?"

"Slutty!" I sigh. "Ohhhh, I feel slutty tonight my Lady." I tighten my legs around her and hook them around her lithe body. "Please use me."

"I thought so. Lady's got something very special for you tonight." She grips her hard shaft, showing the outline of her long thick dick through her clothes. "Something special just for her good boy."

"Mmmmm." I mewl lewdly as I press against her. "Fuck meeeee."

She leans in to give me long tender kiss where my chest meets my abdomen. "Soon baby." Another linger kiss. "Soon."

"Nnnn." My head is swimming with submissive bliss already and we had hardly begun. "Ohhhhh."

"Yesss. Let me hear your lovely voice." She extends half a foot of her long tongue and runs it across my pecs from one nipple to the other, there she flicks and tickles my nip with her tip. Between my legs she continues her easy but constant grinding. My manhood is as hard as oak and strains against her, my ass hungers for any touch. She giggles. "My cutie. You are so eager tonight."

"I need you my Lady." I say in a hushed voice.

Her eyes flare with rising desire. Reaching up she caresses my cheek with her palm and places the pad of her thumb against my partly open lips. I kiss it then purse my lips around it to suck it. Her other hand comes to my other cheek. Holding my face she stares into my eyes and says. "I love you."

"Hmmmm!" I release her thumb. "I love you my Lady!"

Pulling me in while rising to her tip toes she kisses me, tenderly at first but becoming more passionate as it goes. Her tongue slides into my mouth, curling around itself and filling the cavity from cheek to cheek. I suck it and thrust my tongue between its writhing coils. And still our groins grind together and it was feeling soooo good.

The kiss parts, several inches of her long tongue gliding through my wet lips as she pulls away, and dips down to return to kissing and licking my chest and stomach. Her tongue danced across my flesh. And still our members rubbed, a bit harder now and a bit faster.

"Nnngh...I'm gonna cum." I whisper meekly, feeling terribly embarrassed on how quickly the feeling had come upon me. Try as I might I couldn't stop the rising pressure. Having my legs wrapped around her as one about to receive would do, having her pin me against the counter and wall, and knowing what she was going to do to me had my libido soaring. "I'm sorry!"

"Shhhh." She slows up to let me gain control of my body again, doing it so that it wasn't abrupt and wouldn't break our natural flow. It is difficult but I manage to hold it back. She kisses my body and hugs me tight. She sucks and nibbles my nipples and the slow rocking ends. Once she was sure I wasn't going to climax she says softly. "Not yet my boy."

"Yes...my Lady." As the pressure fades I felt kinda proud of myself, the embarrassment swatted away by my Lady's gentle control and understanding. I arch my body and push my nipple harder into her sucking mouth. "Ohhh."

"Mmm. Good boy. Such a good boyyy."

She pulls away, pushing my legs apart with just the hint of a touch. A hint was all I needed to obey in my current subby state of being. I unhook my legs and spread them for her. The tip of sinuous tongue still tickling and probing my belly button my Lady unfastens my breeches. She lifts the waist to peek in and my dick springs forth, bobbing up and down as if repeatedly bowing in worship. Mouth wide, she smiles her cute fangy smile. Like a striking adder her tongue zips down into my pants and with a single swipe slurps the copious smear of precum that wet my skin. She pulls her tongue back and smacks her lips. "So excited."

"Yes my Lady."

With that she pulls my breeches and underbreeches from my hips. I straighten my legs as she steps back and strips them off of me. Before I can lower my leg she holds one foot up in one hand and starts to unlace my sandal with the other. She takes it off and tosses to the corner. Holding me there she starts to tickle the hairs along my shins as she takes a moment to admire my now naked body. Her eyes slowly pan up, taking in every inch of me. Her dress could do nothing to hide her massive erection at this point.

When her eyes at last reach my crossed wrists that I held above me against the wall she nods. "Do not fret my boy, you'll feel your ropes soon."

"Thank youuuu." I coo in my high lilting boyish voice.

"Ohhh Quin."

Leaning down she kisses my toe, then the top of my foot, then ankle, shin, and knee. Turning her head she drags her soft lips across the top of my thigh working ever higher. All at once her mouth hops over and engulfs my entire sack. My legs kick out into air and my body jolts as sucks my balls...hard!

"OH!"

Just as suddenly they pop from her lips and she continues on, smooching down the other leg she lifts the foot to hold it and remove my other sandal. Leaving me completely nude she lets my foot down and looks over her boy once more. I felt so...exposed and vulnerable. But because it was her that felt wonderful. My cock twitches and jumps with a will of its own as my demon Lady ogles me. I bring my knees up to my sides, as high as I could bring them, wanting to show her that I was ready and eager to give her my ass. I bat my eyes and make cute needy whimpers because it felt good and I knew she would like it.

"You are becoming too good at that." She teases while also lightly stroking her dick through the dress. "You're figuring how cute you are."

"I'm a good boy." I smile.

"Yes you are!" She says. "And a brave boy. And a pretty boy. And an obedient boy. And a slutty boy."

"Yes!"

"Look at you. Spread open for your Lady. Such a sexy body. Such a beautiful cock. Such a pretty mouth. Such an inviting ass. You are my every fantasy come to life my boy."

"Mmmmm." I had no words to express my joy.

"I want to take care of you Quin. I want to spoil you so bad. I want my boy, MY boy, to be the happiest boy in the world."

"Thank youuu." I was near tears I was so happy.

"Come on baby, come suck your Lady."

In the blink of an eye I am off of the counter and scrambling on hands and knees toward my Lady. I get to her before she'd even had the chance to lift her dress. I whine like a hungry pup begging for a teat as I watch the hem of her dress lift to show me her smooth shapely legs. The moment it slides up to reveal her rock hard penis I am on it.

Holding the shaft in both hands I latch onto the knob and start sucking ravenously. "Mmm, mmmmm, mmmm!" I hum and mewl as I give mouth pleasure to my Lady, the pleasure as much mine as hers.

"Oooo. That's nice." Holding her dress against her tummy with one hand she pats my head lovingly with the other. "You're doing great."

"Hmmm!" Her praise spurs me to suck her harder and deeper. The efforts of the day made her cock salty and her aromatic ball sweat fills my flaring nostrils. It only made it more arousing. Pulling back her foreskin I suckle her knob and gaze up at my larger than life mistress.

"Ohhh, I love it when you suck my cock. You're so good."

"Hmm."

"You like sucking my cock baby?"

"Mmmm!" I hum my enthusiastic agreement.

"You like eating my pussy?"

"Hmmmm!"

"What about sucking on my little titties?"

"MMMMM!"

She grins proudly as she teases her fingers through the front of my hair. "Good. I'll be keeping that mouth very busy from now on."

"Hm! Hm! Hmmm!" Suckle, suckle, suckle. My excitement comes through in my eager blowjob.

"Play with yourself my boy." She whispers. "Let me hear you."

"Mmmm!"

I bring my right hand off of my Lady's thick dick and reach down between my legs. It shoots right past my cock and balls to come to touch my hungry anus. I rub my entrance with my middle finger, my hips immediately rocking with my rubbing, as I continue giving head. Even without lube I start to push and probe, my sphincter opens against even a soft touch as it yearned to be stretched by her Amazon cock.

My Lady and I had done so much together these past two weeks. She had touched me for my first sexual experience in the tall grass near Rome. She had rubbed her cock on mine under that carob tree as we cuddled naked together. She had given me my first taste of bondage, introduced me to the heady joy of submission, let me suck her tits and fingered my bum to orgasm in that tiny slave hut during the storm. After our date in Beneventum she began training me, I felt my wonderful ropes as she had her way with me during her play, she taught the pleasure of denial before I came in a way I never had before then came the old way too later on, and I felt her incredible tongue and mouth as she pleasured me orally in both ways. She taught me to beg, as if my very soul depended on it, and let me suck her cock the first time behind that wrecked wagon in view of the Appian. She let me serve her in front of Peisandros' and Aemelia. In that dim water carved cage she teased my disembodied manhood, she had me taste the sweet nectar of her pussy until she cried out in passion, she tested her control and she watched as I fucked myself for her amusement. And, of course, in the harpy's lair we made sweet love to each other in the traditional manner of man and woman.

But in all of that...I had yet to feel her cock inside of me, down there. She said she was readying me for it, but I suspected she had been saving it as a reward for the journey completed, and I was more than ready for my prize.

Chapter 81

"Mmm. Mmmm. Mmmm." Happy little whimpers escape me as my head bobs forward and back while I give head to my Lady. Her bulky shaft slides through my wet lips, in and out. The end of her cock fills my mouth to capacity on each deep stroke. Whether it was her pussy or her dick being able to pleasure her with my mouth brought such deep satisfaction to my submissive heart.

"Ohhh, that's a good boy." She pets my hair as she gazes down, watching me service her dick with a contentedness equal to my own. "You look so good down there. On your knees, making your Lady feel soooo good, doing what a boy is born to do. If only more men had the courage to surrender to this side of themselves, if only more could find the joy that comes in giving themselves to a woman, if only more women found their inner power and brought their men to their knees and helped them to find this joy and accepted them for the wonderful boys that they are, the world would be a better place I think."

I slurp off of her tip and whisper between wet kisses. "I agree my Lady." I nuzzle her, wiping her big hard penis across my face just for the pleasure of it.

"Yesss." She combs her fingers through my hair and pushes her cock back into my mouth. Pushing deep, right to my throat and the very border of where I would start to gag. I let out a soft grunt as I struggle with her size and continue fingering myself, she holds there a long moment then slowly pulls out. "Worship me. Kiss my feet."

Now in the full grips of my obedient euphoria my lips are on the top of her left foot almost before the command had left her mouth. I smooch and lick and smother her delicate foot with all of my adoration. One foot and then the other is attended to as I declare my everlasting worship of her feminine superiority.

"Kneel."

I snap to attention and sit up in a rock solid Kneel position. Keeping my head down I look up at her with just my eyes. From this low angle, her face surrounded by darkness and lit by the flickering yellow light of the stove and the lantern, her tapered ears and sharp horns and pointy fangs made her appear otherworldly.

"You are my everything." I whisper.

"And you are mine." She says, stepping back and allowing her dress to fall back down. She gazes down upon me, lovingly and with a deep and abiding joy glowing from deep inside of her. "Before I take you, I have something for you."

She finds her pack and pulls from it a bag we had picked up back in town. Opening it she searches then pulls a long slender ribbon of knitting. I squint to try to make it out in the dim light. What it was it was very delicate, a line of lace only as wide as a pinky finger with a bit of string dangling from each end. When she turns toward me and I can make it out better in the lamp light I instantly recognize that special red color, the same as my rope.

"You do not have to accept it. I will have tonight either way." She kneels down on one knee and spreads over her hands to show me the exquisite bit of lacework. "I made this for you." She says. "You have more than earned it. It isn't much but it was made with love. Someday, hopefully soon, I will make you a proper collar..."

"Collar!?" I gasp. Did she say collar? She couldn't have...could she? Was I worthy of it? Had I earned it? Oh gods! Was this happening? My heart glows and my eyes fill with tears.

"Do not interrupt." She says with gentle firmness.

I bow my head once in understanding as the tears begin to flow.

"You are my boy, my man, my Master, and my soul mate." Her voice is full of warmth. "I don't think I have to tell you what this represents. I think you understand already."

I nod, I sob, I nearly explode with joy as I look at the beautifully intricate lace collar made by Lady's own hands. It was the prettiest, most precious, thing I'd ever seen...knitted in secret by the most gorgeous, wonderful, incredible woman in all the wide world....and it was for me!?

"If you accept this freely we will be one. A Lady and her boy. A dominant and her submissive. A bond beyond friendship or kin or even marriage." She says in a calm solemn voice. "Like the threads of this lace our lives have been intermingled by fate, woven together with love and effort, and bound as one." She takes a deep breath and takes the collar in her fingers to hold it out between her hands in front of me. "I would be...so honored if you would wear my collar. I offer it to you Quintus Quintilianus. Will you accept?"

"You...made...this?" I blubber between shallow gasps of breath.

"Shhh." She strokes my wet cheek tenderly. "Yes my boy. Thankfully you are a sound sleeper."

"You...made this...for me?"

"Of course." The glimmer of tears now in her eyes as well.

Tears roll down my cheeks as the monumental moment utterly overwhelms me. "I don't...know what to say."

"Say yes my boy." She kisses my forehead. "You already have my love Quin, will you wear my collar? May I collar you?"

"YES!" I cry out. "OH YES!"

Rosa beams with love as she bring the collar to my throat. I hold my head high and proud as she wraps the dainty knitted collar around my neck then ties it off at the back. It felt so soft against my skin. The very mild pressure around my neck is Rosa's dominance itself embodied in the physical world. It is done. She pulls back and looks at me sitting so happily in her collar. I weep openly and uncontrollably from the all consuming happiness that surrounded me and filled me and connected me with this goddess of a woman.

She throws her arms around me and kisses me.

"I am soooo...happyyy!" I cheer.

"Me too baby." She says as she kisses me again. "You've made me the happiest Lady in the world."

We hug and smooch and nuzzle and giggle for a short time, just giving ourselves to the moment not as boy and Lady but simply as two blissful young lovers, before she laughs and wipes my tears then backs away to stand again as my Lady.

She still had huge erection pushing out the skirt of her dress and my own was as hard as the cool kitchen floor it rested against. Our moment of true love had only heightened our fiery lustful need for each other.

"You have your rope?" She asks.

"Yes my Lady!" I nod. "In my pack."

"Table."

I get on my hands and knees to assume that position.

"Get your rope and follow me."

"Yes my Lady." I crawl to where I put my pack and open it up. It does not take me long to find my treasured rope. Not having been ordered to rise up I pull it from my back then bring to my mouth to bite down on. With it held in my mouth I return to my Lady.

She grins and ruffles my hair. "You are adorable." In one hand is the lantern, in her other a small sack. "Follow."

With that she strolls from the kitchen. Staying on my hands and knees I follow along just behind her. She leads me to the stairs up, being very careful to give a wide berth to any of the broken ceramic, and climbs them. She moves slow so that I could stay with her, occasionally pausing to ask how I was doing. I make muffled noises to say I was great and on we go. She takes around the central hall that bordered the atrium and toward the master bedroom.

Chapter 82

Rosa swings open the double doors of the master bedroom and leads me inside. The darkness of the expansive room swallows the meager light of a single lamp. The bed and furniture cast spooky wavering shadows on the white and red walls. She leads me to the center of space where a sumptuous rug as wide across as I am tall with a maze like pattern reminiscent of the entrance hall cushions the pressure on my knees.

"Kneel."

Needless to say I do so. Sitting up, my coiled rope still clutched in my teeth, I watch my Lady move to bed and set down the bag she'd brought with us on a small table near the bed. From it she pulls a bottle of lamp oil and the bundle of wicks we'd purchased in Grumentum and starts to move around the room. I have to hide a giggle, she looked kinda funny walking around with a big erection bobbing up and down inside of her dress. One by one she lights the various other lamps lining the walls of the room and before long the light pushes back the shadows and the gloomy atmosphere brightens. The red of the lower portion of the walls gave the lamp light a warm tint while the glossy white upper portions provided clear illumination right through, allowing us to see in here as clear as if it were day. Along the way she closes and locks the doors we came in by.