Slave Girl Ch. 74-84

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room revealed to us still echoes with the opulence it would have had in its heyday. It was dusty, the colors faded and paint cracked here and there, and it had clearly been rifled through during the robbery as the furniture that was here had open drawers and cupboards and had been moved about or knocked over. In the center of the subtly domed ceiling, which was painted like the heavens transitioning from morning on one side across to deepest night at the other, there protruded a thick iron ring where some sort of chandelier would have hung. The double doors we entered were behind me with another set directly opposite to the front of me. Thinking about the layout of the villa I surmise that this other exit must lead out onto a balcony that sat atop the columned terrace at the back. There were long windows on both side walls, boarded up, along with a shuttered window on each side of the balcony door.

Dominating the layout of the room is the enormous bed that came up to Rosa's waist just to my left. It was actually part of the construction of the room as a sort of raised platform with steps leading up to it from the sides but dropping off to the floor from the foot of it. At the head of it was a long depression built into the wall with three stout pillars along its length. The enormous stuffed mattress had been half pulled away revealing the bands of interwoven metal used as support beneath. I had never seen a bed like it. It was the type of thing an orgy could be had on, the pair of us were going to be swimming in that extravagantly impractical bed. The furniture that remained, all of it old but of high quality, had a matching theme with carvings and reliefs of criss-crossing labyrinthine lines paired with symbols here and there of a bulls head. Whoever commissioned these pieces must have been partial to the legend of Minos. The knobs and corner accents of the furniture had all been stripped, I guessed they must have been made of some precious metal and pried off by the thieves. The room certainly didn't have the decor I would have chosen, it was far too luxurious for a simple man like me, but at least it was mostly in good shape.

With the lamps lit Rosa returns to the table she started at and sets down the one she'd been carrying. She returns to stand in front of me.

"Drop your rope." She commands but makes no motion to take it.

With a little jerk of my head I toss it so that it lands at her feet.

"I love your body." She says bluntly, her eyes taking me in like a diner about to partake of a sumptuous meal. "Such a fuckable sexy boy."

I give her a bashful smile as my cock flexes hard. "Thank you."

"You have no idea how much I've wanted you since that very first night outside of Rome."

"I'm a slutty boy!" I blurt, my fiery desire momentarily getting the better of me. "Take me! Please? Pleeeease?"

She chuckles. "Patience my love."

"Yes my Lady." I bow my head.

She invites me to rise. "Undress me."

"Yes my Lady."

I get to me feet but keep my head bowed to show my deference to her. With shaking hands I untie her rope belt and pull it from her lovely hips. Treating it like it was made of gold and jewels I carefully fold it over a few times then go to set it the empty wardrobe that hung open. I return to her, bending low I carefully take the skirt of the single piece garment and lift it. With her dancer's fluidity she bring her arms up above her head and allows me to pull the dress right up and off of her fine soft body. I cannot stop a shuddering sigh from escaping my lips as I look upon her in all of her naked glory. She still had bruises and scrapes and that cut on her leg from our battle with the monster, but none of it dimmed her sublime beauty in the slightest. I take in her soft, pale, sumptuous flesh. A vision of womanly perfection that I could NEVER tire of seeing. Her pouting breasts with their slightly upturned pink nipples, her shapely legs, slender delicate feet and hands, the points of her horns and ears, a face that could be unbearably adorable one moment and scorchingly erotic the next, luxurious flowing hair, a peach of a butt, and of course her prodigious cock and balls, all of it boldly on full display for her loyal boy.

"Ohhh, my Lady!" I whisper. I felt like I might burst into flames at any second such was the heat of my passion.

"Hurry now."

I bow. Again I fold up her dress as if it were the finest silken gown of Cleopatra herself and place it beside the belt, giving her clothes pride of place within the wardrobe. I would happily use the smaller cubbyholes for my own items. Outside of these walls I may her master legally but in here, in this room particularly, there was only one true master. This is my Lady's domain and long may she reign!

I walk back to her consumed with submissive lust, ready and eager to fulfill her every command.

"Pick up your rope."

"Yes my Lady." I bend down and take my special rope, my heart flutters knowing I would feel it's soothing bite soon.

"I've softened a bit. Get me hard again sexy boy."

"Yes my Lady." I lower to me knees and without a moment's hesitation latch onto her and feel that deeply satisfying pleasure of having her cock in my mouth again. I suck her hard in no time at all.

"Suck my titties."

"Mmm! Yes my Lady." I kiss up her body and nuzzle into her left breast to suckle and slurp the supple flesh hungrily. As I do this she reaches down to stroke my marble hard cock. "MMM!" I lick across to her other breast and give it the same treatment as my Lady watches me with loving lusty eyes and continues to rub me. "Hmmmm." I hum softly.

"Good boy. Such a good, good boy." She kisses my temple. "I love my good boy."

"Mmmmm." My heart is aglow.

"I love my good boy so much." Her other hand pets my hair then traces her fingers down my back. "I never, ever wish you my precious boy."

"Mmmmm."

"But...it's going to hurt at first." She says in such a soft voice. "I'll be gentle, I'll go slowly, but there is no way around it I'm afraid. Sadly I am too big for this to be easy."

I let her breast pop from my lips. "I am ready. I'm not afraid. I need you my Lady." Fear was the furthest thing from my mind, my ass actually ached to be filled right now.

"If things feel wrong at any point, if the pain is sudden or too much, you must tell your Lady. You will not disappoint me or leave me wanting. I will be proud of you either way Quin, so proud." She smiles. "This is a command my boy."

"Yes my Lady." I lap at her nipple. "I will tell you."

"Good. Come along my boy." She says with a final tender kiss. "I cannot wait much longer."

Still keeping my cock in her grasp she turns and pulls me along behind her toward our grand old bed.

Chapter 83

To my surprise she doesn't lead me toward the half that the huge mattress still covered but the other side with it's bare bands of woven metal. She has me stand as she goes to retrieve one of the various blankets that remained. She folds it over itself several times to form a rectangle about two and half foot by three and half foot and lays it out over the supports. Returning to me she strokes my cock a few times and kisses my chest before taking the rope from me. She unfastens the rope to let it's strong supple coils spill out across the floor. Taking one end she feeds it down through the metal bands, choosing a spot along one of the thicker beams that ran the length to anchor the thinner bands. She folds back the blanket. Thanks to her small hands and slender wrists she is able to reach through the spaces between the woven metal and eventually feed the rope across to another of the supporting beams then pulls it back up through. She draws half the length through then folds the blanket back down again.

I stand watching her, excited because I knew all of this was for me. I am such a lucky boy.

She pats the blanket. "Lay down here my boy."

"Yes my Lady." I hurry forward. Sitting on the edge of the edge of the bed platform I carefully lay back to rest on the folded blanket with my legs still off of the bed.

"Comfortable?"

"Yes."

"Good." From the right she leans over me and adjusts a few things as I lay there smiling up at her. "Yes." She says as she rubs my arm. "This will do nicely for tonight."

I let out a soft sigh as I feel fibers of my red rope wrap around my arm. I don't even look to see what she was doing, my eyes are locked on my Lady's caring face as she concentrates on binding me, though I do delight in the feeling of being tied down. Ohhhhh, it had been too long since I felt this.

"I'm so happyyyy." I coo boyishly, not even really meaning to say it out loud.

She kisses my cheek. "Be still now baby."

She binds my arms at the elbows and the wrists then uses the remaining lengths to cross over my chest and shoulders and really anchor me in place. When done she goes around to make sure the blanket was still beneath me, not wanting my flesh to be in direct contact with the unforgiving metal beneath. My legs were still free though I that was by design.

Backing away from me she says. "Try to escape."

I flex my chest and try to pull my arms up off the bed...and nothing even budges. I try again, harder, and a low creak is all I can muster out of the solid frame. I was trapped, bound, completely at my Lady's mercy. My muscles go slack and I moan. "Ohhhhhhh!"

My Lady giggles. "That's my boy."

I laugh with her, overcome with the happiness inside of me. I wriggle again just to feel my bondage. "I love youuuuu!"

"Love you too baby. Never doubt it." She then pats my knee and quips. "Now don't go wandering off."

"As if I could. He he he!"

I struggle helplessly in my bondage feeling as snug and safe as I could ever remember. Rosa moves back to the bag she had brought with us and removes another little pouring flask of oil. It was the special almond oil Rosa had purchased during our shopping. Silly boy that I am I thought it was for cooking at the time. She pops open the tiny stopper and sniffs, then lets out a breath and smiles. She returns to me, I spread my knees for her without her even having to direct me. Moving right up she lets her hard heavy cock glide alongside mine as she snugs up against me. Without even having to bend her knees she was already at nearly the perfect height.

"This bed will do very nicely." She says as she sets the oil to the side. I could smell a very subtle and very pleasant hint of lavender in the air.

I bring my knees up high and wide, eager to be taken, and bat my eyes with lewd innocence up at her. Seeing and feeling her cock flex hard told me my sexy look was working, my own manhood flexes in response and butts against hers. My Lady rubs her hands up my butt and the back of my thighs. She leans down and kisses my chest as she hums a sweet little song. She licks and nibbles my nipples. She nips my tummy and sucks the flesh. She lavishes me with caring love and affection, all the while her big beautiful cock slides over and across my own.

"Beautiful." She whispers softly.

She pats my balls and plays with them, then she mashes hers into mine and fondles both together. Gradually she brings her hands up to stroke our cocks as one, mine looking like a baby version of hers nuzzled against its mother. With my head lifted as high as it would go I watch her play with me and it hits me how far up her tip came on my belly, actually touching my belly button. Gods she would be deep! And seeing her girth next to mine, it was humbling. As wanting as my ass was I felt a little scared, but a lot more horny. Still she is humming her song, a gentle lilting melody that could sooth a hungry lion. Rosa just made submissive sex feel so...wholesome and right and natural. For a man with my upbringing this feeling was more precious and valuable than the crown jewels of the Emperor.

"Ohhhhh!" I moan. "I love youuuu! I love youuuuu!"

"Mmm." She continues to smile. Leaning over she picks up the vial by its little handle. With our cocks side by side she slowly drizzles the glimmering liquid back and forth up their lengths. Lavender fills the air as the warm sumptuous oil oozes over us. The oil continues it's thin drizzle as she pulls it back across them and then right up her belly and across her chest. Setting the bottle aside she then rubs our cocks together with one hand, being sure to slather every inch with the wonderful liquid, as her other hands rubs the oil on her body across her chest and belly. I watch in wonder as her soft pale body gleams and shimmers in the light. She squeezes a breast and lets it slip from her fingers and jiggle to rest, letting out a very unLadylike giggle in the process. Her playful side was never that far from the surface.

"My Lady!" I fawn at her overwhelming beauty.

She pinches her other titty, again it slips right through her oily fingers. She rubs her slick sexy body, twisting and showing herself to me as she played with her tits. Bringing both hands to our cocks she massages the oil all over them and our balls, making them slip and slide over each other. She strokes them together for a few long slow strokes before her right hand glides down past my balls and feel two fingers start to rub oil against my entrance.

"OHH!" I gasp and instinctively tilt my hips up toward her. "Yessss."

"Mmmm. My pretty boy."

She rubs, and rubs, then enters me. Her two middle fingers tight together glide into my ass. At last! It felt sooooo good!

"Ohhhhh!"

"Oh, that was easy." She says. "You are a slutty boy tonight, aren't you?"

"Yes my Lady. I am your slutty boy. Use me! Ohhhhhhh."

In and out her fingers go, curling upward and rubbing hard on the way back out each time. My head flops back and I stare up the painted dome ceiling moaning like the needy slutty boy that I am. I rock my hips with her, pushing back against her, to try to goad her for more. It works. Soon a third finger enters me and my tight butthole stretches a bit more.

"OHHHH!" It is sexual ambrosia!

"Bring your legs together." She commands and I instantly obey, wrapping my legs around her and pinning her arm awkwardly against her. "No!" She chuckles. "Up above you silly boy."

"Yes my Lady."

I pull my legs so that my feet reached up toward the ceiling then bring them together. The result was that my Lady's big dick was now sandwiched between my upper thighs. With her free arm Rosa grabs my legs, holding them together and hugging them in to rest against her shoulder. She kisses my calf. "Good boy."

In this position she begins to slowly thrust, as she does so her slippery cock glides back over my dick and through my tightly pressed legs. At the same time her fingers pull back. As she pushes forward her knob slides back through my inner thighs and over my cock and balls as her fingers delve as deep as they can go.

"OHHHH!" I can't stop my lusty moans.

She rests the side of her head against my calf, I feel the hard texture of her horn on my skin, and she continues on. She thrusts, long slow thrusts, between my legs and along my manhood as her fingers work my hole and ready me for the real thing. I peek down to see her knob recede through my legs then push back through again. Soon, soon that would be inside of me.

"Ohhhh Lady." I plead, I BEG. "I want to feel youuuu! Pleeeease!"

"Aw, baby." She kisses my leg again. "Such a demanding boy."

"I'm sorry but...I want it so bad." I squirm. "I want you in me. I want to feel you. I want you to feel me. I need you my Lady, I need you!"

"And I need you." With that the fingers pull out and I let out a whimpering little moan. She pulls her cock back through my legs. "Spread for me. Open up. Feet on my shoulders, but don't push me away unless you need to."

I do everything she says. I part my legs and very lightly rest the soles of my feet on the fronts of her slender shoulders. My lips parted I breath heavily as I watch her apply more oil to her Lady sized member until it positively shone. Reaching around the folded blanket that acted as my cushion I put my fingers through the metal bands and grip hard as I ready myself for this special moment. Embraced once more in my subby bliss my mind hovered in this strange middle ground between desperate anticipation and a deep abiding calm. I found my place in the world and this was it. It felt as if every minute since my birth had been leading me to this magical moment. This valley, this villa, this room, bound to this bed, with my Lady above me.

I tremble as I feel something thick, thicker by far than anything I'd had before, bunt up against my entrance. My Lady holds her cock there, firmly pressed against me but not any harder.

"Are you ready my love?" She purrs.

"Yesssss!" As I hiss out that single word I could feel myself open for her like a blooming bud, the muscle of my sphincter relaxing simply through my desire. "Take meeee."

The pressure against my anus gradually builds and builds and I feel her tip slowwwwly start to make progress. And then...all at once...I feel her! Her whole tip had popped in at once!

"Hah!" I flinch and let out a pained gasp as I feel the bulk of her hard shaft stretch my ass to its limit. She was so thick! "Ahhhhhhh."

"Shhhhh." She pets me. "Relax baby. Breathe. Relax."

"Nnnnnngh." I grit my teeth and grip the metal with all of my strength as I try to force my tense body to relax. "Gods! I feel you! Ohhhh gods!" I knew she was just a couple of inches in but the knowledge that she was inside of me right now brings with it joy and pride and raw sexual pleasure. The ache of my struggling sphincter was a trifle in comparison. "Haahhhhhh! I feeeeel youuuu!"

"You okay?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Ohh! Ohhhh! OHHHHHH!" My eyes roll back in my head as the hulking girth of my Lady's long cock enters me inch by mind-shattering inch. The sensation of her pushing deeper and deeper inside of me, filling my ass and my guts like I never imagined possible, is simply indescribable. It feels like a agonizingly blissful eternity before I feel her soft pubes brush against my screaming anus. She was in! Her flesh was within me! She was all the way in! Oh gods I was so FULL!

"Oh wow! You are so tight!" She holds there and pets my lower tummy, right where she was inside of me. "How you doing baby?"

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" All I can do is make little grunting noises between my shallow panting breath. Each tiny movement, even a breath, felt like I burst open at the seams. "Oh gods! Oh Lady! Oh fuck!"

"Does it hurt?"

I nod yes.

"Do you need to stop?"

I shake my head no. The pain wasn't sharp or piercing, but an overall ache that was very slowly ebbing away. "Gentle!" I gasp. "You're...stretching...me. Oh!"

"Of course my boy, I'll go slow. You are doing so good."

"Yes...my Lady."

Gingerly she pulls back, studying my straining hole as she slowly pulls halfway out. "Oh Quin! Look at you gripping your Lady's cock. Fuck baby, you feel so good."

"Ohhhhhh!"

She holds a moment...then pressing back to fill ALL of me all over again. "Goooood boyyyy."

"OHHHHH!" Even if I wanted to I could have held back my cries of passion. "Yessss!" As she goes balls deep my whole body is quivering and little whimpering noises squeak out from my throat. "So deep! So thick! Ohhhhhh gods! Ohhhhhhh gods!"

Her fingers felt great. My own member felt incredible. Her superhuman tongue felt amazing. But this was a whole other level. The brute size and hardness of her cock touched new places and put pressure everywhere. As she in and out not only did the feeling of being stretched and gripping against her shaft feel wonderful she also pushed hard against that special spot in my bum that she had introduced to back in that slave hut. Literally forcing good feelings from me through sheer ass stretching size. The feeling overwhelmed everything else. It made me feel so completely and exquisitely lesser than her in a sexual way, like a bound boy ought to feel beneath his Lady.