Slave Girl Ch. 74-84

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hnnngh! Ohhhhh! Rosaaaa!" I moan like a slutty boy with each deep stroke.

"That's it baby. You're doing so good. Yessss, open up for me. Your ass is so fucking good baby!"

"Ohhhhhh!" With each long careful stroke came more pleasure and less pain as my ass gradually adapted to the gentle reaming.

Now that she knew I could handle her she directs me to lower my legs and bring them around her. I do so, wrapping my legs around like a woman would to a man in a traditional Roman couple. It made me feel...beautiful...special...it made me feel like the precious boy she always said I was. And I saw that same feeling in my Lady's sparkling magenta eyes. She begins to pick up the pace. Making love to me in smooth graceful thrusts she watches me as I watch her.

Her hands grip at my stomach and occasionally stroke my cock or grab my balls. "You Quin. Only you. This cock belongs to my boy now. This cock, this pussy, this body. I am YOUR Lady Quin. Only for you."

"Ohhhh Rosaaa. I'm your boyyyy!"

"Yesss! I only want you. My only boy. My beloved boy."

"Hmmmm!" I hug her tight with my legs as I try writhe only to feel the sublime embrace of my ropes hold my in place. "Ohhhh yessss!"

Faster she fucks me, harder too, but still with that tenderness I knew her for. We gaze into each other's eyes as we make love, our bond deepening and strengthening with each passing second. Never had I trusted anybody so completely. Never had I felt love like this. If I could trust her with this vulnerable side of myself there was nothing I couldn't share with her. It was a humbling and empowering feeling all at once.

"I love you." I whisper, wishing I had more words to express my feelings with so as not to sound repetitive. But with this words simply failed to do my emotions justice. "I love you."

"I love you." She says back with a pure beaming joy.

Every stroke pushing right to hilt to let me feel every blessed bulky inch of her Amazon cock Rosa takes me. Between my rope induced haze, my love for her, and the erotic high of our intercourse it isn't long before warm waves of pure unfiltered pleasure radiate out from my loins as I cum on the inside, in the way where I didn't spill my seed.

"HNNNGH!" I buck and wriggle, my legs shaking controllably, as my ass sings to her tune. "Haaahhh!"

"Ohhh sweet boy! Look at youuuu!" There is such love in her eyes, such pure love, as she peers into the deepest depths of my soul. A love only matched by that I held in my heart for her. "I love you!" Each time she said it the words only got sweeter.

"Ohhhh!" The climax goes on and on as Rosa continues making hot passionate love to me.

She drops down, grabbing hooking the part of my rope that crossed over my chest, and uses it to pull as she thrusts to add more power and speed to her love-making. I angle my pelvis to give her total access.

"Ungh! Ungh!" She grunts as she fucks me harder and harder. My dick and nuts bounce about, precum smearing everywhere. Her tits jiggle and she snarls through clenched teeth, giving me a peek into that feral demon side of her she only let out now and then. Her hips slap against my ass as she bottoms out again and again and again as she lets me feel her at full fury. "Rrrrr! Fuck baby, you feel so fucking good! Gods I love fucking your ass!"

"Use me! Fuck me! OHHHH!" I wail in ecstasy as I am seized with a white hot bolt pleasure. "Cum, cum, cum!? PLLLEEEAASSSEEE!!!"

"Nnnf! Yes, you may. Cum for me baby. Cum for your Lady."

"NNNNNNNGHHHHH!!!" The words had barely left her lips when my cock twitches between our sweaty heaving bodies and a huge rope of cum blasts out, shooting all the way up to hit her hands where she held me by the rope. My body quakes violently, rattling the metal supports beneath me, as I cum harder than ever before. Rosa's deep hard fucking lending its power to pump and push the hot jizz from my balls and onto my tight belly. Wad after wad after sticky oozing wad spits forth as she fucks the jizm out of me. Heaving with all of my strength against my immovable ropes I cum so hard, I cum so much, I cum so good! "HOOHHHHHH!!!" My howls echo off of the walls.

"Look at you cum!" She cheers between her hard huffing thrusts. "Ohhhhh! Good boy! Goooood boyyyy!"

I cum and I cum, both my ass and my member at once. I cum until there wasn't a drop left to shoot and still I keep cumming. "Hnnngh!"

Rosa keeps on fucking me, holding nothing back now. Her growls lose the sound of a human voice to become the snarls of a wild predator. Her pointed ears, flush with a blush like her rosy cheeks, angle up sharply. She bears her fangs and occasionally parts her teeth to whip her tongue out across my chest. Her intense eyes burn with rising primal passion, seeming to glow with an inner fire of their own. "HRRRR! RRRAAAARRR!"

She was wild, frenzied, on the cusp of losing control. Had I not been her boy in the full flight of my submissive haze I would have be afraid. But I was her boy, and this display of demonic fury only made me want her more. My only desire was for her to use me up until she was satisfied. My ass was hers, my whole fucking body her toy to play with anyway she wanted to.

"OHHHH! YESSS! YESSSS!" I cry out.

"RRRRRRRRR!"

Her snarls and grunts become more desperate and more frantic as she somehow finds extra strength to fuck me even harder. My cock, already half soft and flopping and bouncing around in a pool of its own mess, continues oozing non-stop to the anal barrage. Her shiny breasts bounce to the rhythm of our sex. My ass was almost numb with pleasure as she slams into me at a furious pace. Plunging in and out of my boy hole she uses it like she owned it, which she very much did. Even now I could not get over how deep she went. She was so fucking hard too. Oh it is glorious!

"Ohhhhhh!" My high warbling voice is a wail of pure slavish submission.

She RAMS into me, somehow pushing even deeper inside of me, and lets out a roar so savage that it would have sent the harpy into flight for fear of it. "RRRRRRAAAAWWWW!!!"

"GNNNGH!" My eyes bulge as I feel her huge cock pulse deep, DEEP, inside of me. My breath held, my mouth agape, I feel her throb, throb, throb inside of my ass as she filled my insides with her hot Amazon cum. My butt climaxes with her, milking her dick with it's own hard rhythmic gripping.

"RRRRMMMMM!" Her fiery gaze drills down into me as she grunts and snarls spasms in sharp little thrusts to stay as deep as she could as she shot her load.

By the gods she was magnificent!

Slowly, slowly, I see her senses come back to her as the hard throbs gradually get softer and further apart. The fang bearing demon is replaced with the gentle caring look of my Rosa. Total euphoric satisfaction washes over my Lady as her muscles relax. "Ohhhhhhh...wow!"

All I can do is whimper. Through shuddering breaths I mewl and coo happy little noises. I was so happy, so fucking happy! I felt like such a perfect little slut for my Lady. I made her feel good! She used my body, she fucked me and came inside of me! It was heaven for a boy like me. I could feel the load that filled me and coated her dick and dribbled from my hole and felt such pride.

"My boy!" She pants hard as she finally comes down from her climax. "My boyyyy!" She drops down on top of me and hugs me tights, as best she could given my bondage. Nuzzling into me she moans into my chest. "Ohhhh Quin!"

I close my eyes, tears of joy rolling from the corners down my temples, and savor my Lady's weight on top of me and her still twitching cock inside of me.

Chapter 84

My Lady moans softly in the warm afterglow of her orgasm. I lay there, sharing in the blissful haze of our sex, holding her tight in my legs and feeling her erection slowly begin to soften inside of me. She lays on top of me for a long while as she caresses my damp skin and kisses my chest and neck. Lust had been fueling us forward but the fatigue of a long day on the road and a grueling two week trek was swiftly setting in.

"You did so good baby." She whispers between kisses. "You made your Lady feel so happy tonight. I'm so proud of you."

"Mmmm." I hum happily and give her dick a squeeze. "Love youuu."

"Love you too baby, love you more than anything." She nuzzles my cheek. "You let me take care of you now."

"Yes Ma'am." I smile dreamily.

Slowly she pulls her half flaccid penis from my well fucked ass. The long careful pullout felt fucking incredible. Her dick flops out heavily all at once as it reaches the tip and some of her hot cum spills from my twitching entrance.

"Ohhhhhh." I sigh at the sudden emptiness, for a moment I could actually feel myself exposed to the open air before my struggling anus slowly closed in. Simultaneously it is distressing and relieving. Distressing because I wished I could have her inside of me forever, relieving because for as ready as I was and as gentle as she was and as wonderful as it had been my butt had taken a heck of a pounding. It ached, but it ached soooooo damn good.

I let go of her and let my legs tumble to floor. Laying there like a human puddle I luxuriate in my pleasure. My Lady cleans herself up as best she can with what we had on hand, never moving far from me and making sure to touch me often to let me know she was there. She then cleans me up, taking time to lovingly clean my floppy dick and scrotum, wiping the oil and Lady jizz from my bum and then the big sticky pool of my own cum from my stomach. She touches me so nice, like always, her soft warm hands working their magic. I lay watching her attend to me absolutely smitten with my demon Amazon Lady. I could not even imagine living without her looking after me anymore. She sees me looking and gives me a cute blink of her eyes, flick of her ears, and a scrunch of her nose.

Unhurriedly she unties and rubs my limbs where the rope had left its imprint upon my flesh. She helps me to a sitting position and does not protest when I fall into her and start to nuzzle and suckle at her supple breasts. The taste of sweat and oil fills my mouth as the aroma lavender seeps through my senses. She hums that lovely song again and runs her fingers through my hair. When I was done she helps me to my feet and leads me to the half of the mattress that slumped down to the floor. There she lays me down and runs hers soft hands all over my body whispering things about how she's got me and how's she going to care for me and about how good a boy I was and all sorts of wonderful things to nurture my boyish spirit. She wasn't letting me pull away from my submission this time, perhaps wanting to sleep with her boy tonight, and that was okay by me. I coo happy noises and say silly things under my Lady's adoring gaze.

She brings me the blanket that she had folded earlier and tucks me in safe and snug.

With a warm tender smile she whispers. "Kiss me." This time she doesn't offer me her cheek though. I purse my lips and she kisses on my mouth. A long soft lingering kiss. Our lips part and she says. "Good boy."

She leaves me a moment to move about the room to snuff out all of the lamps but the one she had carried in with us. In my comfy cocoon I watch my naked Lady move about the room. The shadows grow deep once more in the flickering flame of a single oil lamp. Knowing what the room looked like now in full light the wavering umbra was far less eerie, the dim illumination bringing calm for the slumber ahead. Rosa collects up the rope with the respect it deserved and puts it into the wardrobe. She then returns to me and sits at the edge of the mattress, setting the lamp beside. One last look around to make sure all was set she leans down and blows out the flame. The room descends into near perfect darkness, though a the barest hint pale while moonlight crept in around the shudders and the exterior door.

Rosa slips in under the cover with me. Our minds are one as she reaches for me as I move to her to rest my head on her chest. I relax completely, body and soul, and bask in my Lady's sweet care as we lay flesh to flesh. She hugs me hard, holding me as if protecting me in a loving embrace. Once more she hums her song, I hear it resonate in her chest along with her strong steady hypnotic heartbeat, as she strokes me and pets me and sings me to a deep peaceful sleep.

It only feels a moment but the next thing I knew I was blinking my eyes open to see the sun's golden rays peeking through the spaces. It was a funny thing, going to sleep in submission and awakening as my old workaday self, but damn did it make for a good night's rest. My muscles were tired from the long day's travel yesterday and my ass had this incredible glowing soreness about it that reminded me of how good I'd been fucked the night before. My skin is tacky from our sex and the air smells of the faint musk of cum and sweat mixed with the souring smell of the scented oil, more reminders of our first incredible night in our own room.

I let out a joyful sigh as I stare up at the domed ceiling and let the fact that I owned that ceiling along with this house and land sink in. We made it. We were home. Home at last. It seemed more a dream than reality yet here it was all around me. My uncle's will had made this place my property but it was the love of a woman that made it a home.

I turn my head to look down at my precious slave girl curled up into the crook between my arm and my chest. So cute. My mind drifts back to the busy streets of Rome and that slave market where I had stopped just to gawk a moment. I remember seeing her the first time up on that platform so scared and desperate, the citizens of the Capitol leering at her and spitting at her due to her Amazon heritage. If only they knew what I knew now. Fortunes would have offered bidding for this perfect woman among the elite of Roman society. Instead this humble farmboy with money in his pouch for the first time in his life stepped up to make what he thought was the biggest mistake of his life.

It felt like an age ago now. I had come much further than simply the hours and miles I had walked since that fateful day in Rome. I had been transformed by my experiences on the road. The moments big and small, the people kindly and cruel, the meals humble or sumptuous, the sights and sounds and smells, the hard living, the horrors, the wonders, and most of all getting to know my constant companion along the way had changed me that sheltered young man straight off the farm. In every way I am a different man than the one that entered Rome. What would my life be like right now had I not stopped at that slave market or simply kept on walking once I left that day? Having her at my side felt so right. The flip side to the boy I was last night, the man I am this morning couldn't even imagine a life without having Rosa to cherish and protect and care for. I love this woman with all of my heart.

Perhaps unconsciously sensing that she was being watched she crinkles her nose, pouts and turns over with an adorable little burble. She turns away from me, taking half the blanket with her to bundle against the cool of morning. Behind one of the dressers that had been moved from its place I could see the corner of a fireplace and I debate lighting it up to warm the room but I knew the heat of the South Italy summer would soon be beating down and decide against it. I slide to my side and remove myself from the coverings then make sure my balled up little Lady was tucked in tight. On another morning I might have just laid here but today was my first true day as a landowner and by Ceres and all of the gods above and below I had so much work to get started it would probably take me the day just to decide what to do first. Scooting off the end of the mattress I gingerly get to my feet.

"Ohh." I rub my aching bum with a smile. I already knew I'd be feeling the echoes of my Lady's love all day long.

I consider getting dressed. Fuck it, nobody was going to see me. That simple decision alone was a demonstration on just how far I'd come since meeting my Lady. Walking to the stout wooden exterior door I unlatch the sturdy lock and crack the one door open. Peeking out I see a long open balcony in a similar shape to the terrace beneath it as I had guessed. A very short balustrade bordered the whole space and the only furniture was a pair of stone reclining sofas positioned to face out onto...

"Gods!" I gasp in a hushed tone.

The view, already magnificent last night, was a stunning wonder on a morning like this. Being up even higher only accentuated it. I squeeze between the doors and step out onto my balcony and walk out a few steps to become immersed in the surroundings. A thick fog had set in over the night and still clung to low areas on either side of the river turning my garden far below into a hauntingly lovely ethereal realm. To my left and right the verdant wild forest that filled the majority of my property smelled fresh and alive, the soft breeze creating a pleasant sigh through the leafy boughs. Tiny specks of light zip about between the trunks as the nymphs frolic and play. Beyond the river and the vast valley painted with golden crops, lines of fruit trees, and blotches of green woods I could see the splendor of vibrant oranges and pinks as the sun rose behind the distant mountains and sent rays of celestial radiance across the brightening heavens. High above the glow gleams off of a great coppery brown eagle that soars over the villa in long lazy circles.

I stand it awe of it all as the morning breeze caresses my naked body. This was not the property I had dreamed of but the breathtaking beauty of it could not be denied. Unlike the open fields I dreamed about this was no blank canvas. It had been created with an artist's eye more adept than my own. But as incredible as this all was this painting was the work of another man with the ideas and values of luxury living in mind. It may take me a lifetime but I would leave my mark on this land and make it my own. The journey here had been a monumental undertaking but the real work had not yet begun. I could only imagine the challenges that now lay in front of us. Rosa and I settling down here would be a whole other adventure.

"Masterrr." Rosa's impudent pouting protest drifts out from the partially open door behind me. "Come back to bed baby. It's too early."

I smile. I take deep breath to smell the lush forest air of our home. I take in the majestic view one last time. Our next adventure could wait a little bit longer.

I turn and enter back into our shared home as I say. "Yes my Lady."

The End

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
amw297amw2979 months ago

A great end to the journey, and the promised climax of their sex so far, both well done. Would be sad to see it end here but I've got a part 2 to read now and I'm hyped to start it. Thank you for all your works grim, it's been a great time reading them and I imagine will continue to be

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

And so, sadly, we reach the end of the journey, a journey on so many levels. The journey of Quinn and Rosa to their new home of course, but so much more. So many more journeys within the journey. Journeys of learning, journeys of self discovery, journeys to ultimate love and happiness, and many more I can't argue that this is not a good place for this story to end. In fact, it makes perfect sense that the story ends here. It's just that I still want more. At over 167,000 words, this is, by far, the longest story I have seen on Literotica, so I can't complain that the author has shorted us in any way. Quite the reverse. The author has given us more than we could ever have the right to ask for. I do not think I can begin to even imagine the amount of blood, sweat, toil and tears the author has expended in creating this masterpiece. The author is probably sick of Quinn and Rosa by the end of this and has probably had more than enough of them, so neither I nor anyone else has a right to ask for any more. So I.... So I.... The hell with it. Maybe I have no right, but I'm gonna ask, no, I'm gonna beg for more. Please, Please, Please. I beg of you, write more of Quinn and Rosa. I need it. I need it almost as bad as Quinn needs Rosa. Don't have any ideas about what to write? I've got a bunch. As another commenter noted, there were a lot of hints dropped about the uncle. It could be very interesting for Quinn and Rosa to learn about the uncle. It's quite obvious that the uncle was not a farmer. How did he make his money? How did he acquire, or build the estate and what happened there? Why did that town official not like the uncle? Quinn and Rosa would gather the answers to these and other questions by interacting with neighbors and townspeople. Some would be OK with Rosa and some would not, and much could be developed regarding these interactions. Some would become friends. Quinn might have to defend Rosa in town and might earn respect and friendship from others for putting the 'town bully' in his place. Perhaps that would find a couple like themselves. Another idea: It's obvious that Quinn cannot be a farmer. Aside from the fact that his land is not at all suitable for farming, farming is a tough life and requires a pretty much dawn to dusk commitment. Quinn does not have time for that. He needs to be spending a lot of time worshiping Rosa. Far more time that a farmer's life would allow. Perhaps the answer is in the codex which appears to have the secret to distilling hard spirits. Perhaps we skip five, or more years in the future and Quinn and Rosa have developed, perhaps in partnership with Peisandros, a hard spirit. It has been generally well received by the locals and now Quinn and Rosa are going on the road to promote and sell it. The possibilities on a trip like this are almost endless. Perhaps they even meet the emperor and he is so charmed by Rosa he softens the official stance on in country amazons. Another idea: If I had one complaint about this story, it would be that we never get to know what Rosa is thinking. The story is written only from Quinn's perspective. First person narrative I believe it is called. This is a perfectly normal story telling device, but it does have one limitation. We never get to see what anyone but Quinn is thinking. We see what Quinn is doing, saying AND thinking. We see what Rosa is doing and saying, but we never get to know what she is thinking. I would love to see this story rewritten from Rosa's point of view because there are lots of places where I have really wondered what Rosa was thinking. I could give lots of examples, but I think you can think of most of them. I don't know how hard it would be to do this, but I know the author has done something similar with a story posted on his Pateron, so he could probably do it again. The story on Pateron could be much shorter, which would make it easier of course. Another idea: Quinn is great but, lets face it, Rosa is the more interesting character. I think Rosa's sister Danae could be a very interesting character too. I would love to see a story that picks up just before the courtesans find Rosa and Danae in the desert and follows both of them through the time Rosa finds herself on the slave block. Can't you just imagine all the stories that could be told here? The possibilities are almost endless. Of course there is one small problem. Realistically, the courtesans would have had Rosa and Dane involved in some sorts of sexual activity before they were 18 and this would be a no go on Literotica so there wouldn't be much to tell until the younger of the two turns 18. But, with this authors ability to weave a fascinating tale, who knows what could done with stories of the sisters growing up? And after they both turn 18 the possibilities boggle the mind! In closing, I just want to say; Thank you grimbous! Thank you for one of the best, most engaging, most facinating stories I have ever read, anywhere! You can be sure I will be reading Slave Girl again and again.

burkdmburkdmalmost 2 years ago

I would love to buy this as an ebook.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would hope that Quin eventually marries her frees her, and has children with her, but that’s just my personal feeling, and it doesn’t follow the narrative of the story. I abhor slavery..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I cried, I bawled during the scene before the harpy. I truly understood Quin. I fell in love with Rosa. I'm not okay!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

In Time for Summer A boy gets seduced by his "lesbian", packing roommate.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Futa House A boy unwittingly discovers a gold mine of girlcock.in Transgender & Crossdressers
"What Does She See in Him?" A high school boy finds the girl of his dreams is a bit more.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Family Issues Ch. 01 A futa girl forces an innocent young man to share her bed.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Amy - A dominant TS Love Story A shy dominant TS learns to love again with her new flatmate.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories