All Comments on 'Slave Girl Pt. 02 Ch. 09-15'

by grimbous

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the new developments and the character growth is fantastic. I see what you mean about fewer naughty scenes, but hopefully you find a way to get there organically. The payoff will be enormous when you do 😉

amw297amw2979 months ago

As of this part of the story I'm kinda feeling how quin is feeling, him having to be the dominant and such is making me shrivel up as well. The story i still want to keep going and find out what happens, but at this point only because I'm so invested from the earlier parts that I enjoyed much more. It just seems like what I was hoping for won't happen but I just have to wait and find out. Doesn't seem like quin will get what he wants, and what he and Rosa deserve, which sucks, I like happy endings for romances but it seems like this one will be bittersweet. Hate the blindness and what it's done to the story, wish the sacrifice had been something else which could still adversely affect them, but not seemingly ruin their whole dynamic. But hey, the fact I care so much about this says something doesn't it.

ProletarianStickProletarianStick11 days ago

I was incredibly sad about the blindness, especially as this author is so good at describing emotion. However, this part gets back to the pure joy and love that overcomes the challenges Quin and Rosa face. I have come to adore everything about Rosa so it's still hard to see her struggle but we now get to read a different type of story. Adapting and building a life together in these circumstances may be even harder than their long journey but I'm definitely staying to see what happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrimbous@grimbous
I love to write romantic smut. https://www.patreon.com/grimbous : All stories on Patreon must adhere to their content rules. (No taboo, etc.) https://twitter.com/Grimbous_Writer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES