Slave Girl Pt. 02 Ch. 16-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look to Lydia who stands on her stairs with her arms crossed waiting. She took no joy out of this but, from her point of view, it was a necessary evil. With a supportive pat from Rosa I take a breath and ready myself. The quicker this was done the sooner we'd be out of here.

Remembering Rosa's advice to 'warm her up' I approach Colly and kneel at her side. Carefully I take her long braids and put them to the front. With the flat of my hand I start to rub the soft, smooth flesh of Colly's back and bum. Her butt was...so squishy! Softer than any pillow I'd ever laid my head upon. As I rubbed her back briskly her huge breasts swayed heavily beneath her, hanging down as far as her belly button, and her big nipples stuck out prominently. Her pudgy green hands gripped the wall in preparation of what was to come.

"I don't wish to hurt you Colly." I tell her. "But I have to do this properly."

"It'th okay thir. I underthtand." She then flashes me a guilty smile. "Your hand feelth nithe."

"Colly!" I smile. "Don't tell me that. Rosa's watching."

She titters. "It'th true. Not as nithe as Arithtocleethe, but nithe." My rubbing gets progressively harder finally move on to readying her a series of quick, light slaps to the areas that would be struck. When I spank her big round rippling, jiggling ass she wriggles and hoots. "Ooooo thir! I feel it in my puthy! I like it! Watch your toeth, I might thquirt a little."

Rosa giggles and I laugh despite myself. "Stop. This is hard enough as is."

"Yeth thir." She winks at me. "It'th okay Quin. You won't hurt me."

I let out a breath and nod. "Alright then. Let's get this over with."

***

Chapter 22

I stand and grip the whip as Rosa had told me to. A great sickening knot tightens in my belly as I look down at Colly looking so small and exposed there by herself against the wall. I shake my head and focus. We just needed to get through 20 strokes.

Swinging the flogger about I get a feel for the weight and length of it. I test it on the wall first to try to get a sense of the force and rangeI whip my own hand to feel the sort of sting I would be administering. It hit with a tingling bite that warmed my palm. Not so bad, but I knew from Rosa's spankings that even the gentlest of strikes build one atop the other. Even going easy Colly would be feeling it by the end.

I glance to Rosa who stood nearby with her hands folded in front of her staring down at nothing but listening keenly. Oh what I wouldn't do for one of her spankings right now. I deeply wanted to be punished by my Lady for my foolishness today. I liked knowing that I had boundaries. I liked knowing that someone was watching me and judging me. And most of all I liked that she would make feel loved after it was all done. This was only the second day without my dominant Lady and it I was already missing her.

Perhaps sensing I was looking at her Rosa tells me. "Don't leave her waiting Master."

"Yeah." I say. "Ready Colly."

"Do your wortht!" She taunts with a shakes of her big green booty. "Let'th thee what you got thir."

Here she was the one about to receive discipline at my hand and SHE is assuring ME that everything was going to be okay. I was really taking a liking to this vivacious little slave.

"Here it comes." I say. Colly closes her eyes, lowers her head, and grips the wall for support. I notice her pudgy toes also gripping at her sandals.

I loosen my arm, keep all of the advice Rosa gave me at the front of my mind, then let the first strike fly. The flaccid leather tails barely tap the bare flesh of Colly's back. I look to Lydia in hopes that it would be enough but she shakes her head gravely. I nod back. Pulling back again I focus and try again.

PAP!

With a clumsy strike my unpracticed hand causes the center of the tails to hit off center. The tips whip around to snap along her more sensitive flank.

"Thhhh!" She hisses as she feels the leather's sting.

"Sorry!"

Colly gives me a nod to let me know she was okay.

"One." Lydia announces.

"Right." I go again.

Crack!

This time I err too far the other way. With a flick of my wrist I pull my strike back at the last second inadvertently causing the tapered tips, and just the tapered tips, to flick hard against her green skin leaving some nasty looking welts behind it.

"Hahh!" Colly cries as her cherubic face winces in pain.

"Gods! Sorry!"

"Go easy baby." Rosa whispers, knowing just by the sharp sound that I'd messed up. "The tips hurt the most."

"I'm sorry!"

"It'th okay." Colly nods. "Dont' thtop thir, pleathe."

"Two." Lydia says.

I let out a huff of frustration. Gods how I hated this. I refocus and try again. I'd been focusing on her back and coming in from above which, given our massively different heights, meant that the flogger had to travel a long way to get to its target. Changing tactic I hold the tool low and at my side. I sway the tails back and forth a few times, my eyes locked on Colly's fat bottom, then on the fifth sway follow through with an arching upward stroke.

Pap! The tails land across her plump right buttock sending ripples out through her flesh in all directions.

"OH!" Colly hops, her eyes snapping open, more taken by surprise than in pain.

Rosa's ears perk up. "That's it Quin. You've got it."

"Three."

Perfect! The strike landed just as intended. With not much force yet with a nice audible clap to echo off of the stone wall. Since I could get so much closer to the target before letting it go my precision and my power ended up coming through just how I meant them to. Sticking to this technique I focus on the other cheek and let fly.

Pap!

"Oh!" Colly gasps.

"Sorry Colly, this won't be long now."

"It'th...okay." She whispers.

"Four."

Keeping my strokes steady and controlled I take a few seconds to line each shot and strike one cheek at a time, alternating between them to split the pain between them. Both green buttocks are soon glowing a purple-pink and despite my attempts to be careful poor little Colly is trembling by lash number ten.

"We're halfway Colly. You're doing great."

"Ohhhh...you too thir!" She pants with flushed cheeks. "You too! Oh my goodneth!"

It is then I notice the glisten of wetness not just beaded among Colly's dark pubic hair but also streaking down her inner thighs giving them a bright sheen. I feel my own cheeks darken with a blush. Colly wasn't just enduring this...she was getting off on it!

She lets out a heavy breath, her blunt claws scraping against the stone as she grips the wall. "Keep going thir. Pleathe!"

A bit shook by this unexpected reaction my next strike falls a just an inch further to the inside than I intended causing two of the tails to err off and snap her wet pussy.

"OHHH!" Colly cries out, her whole soft, round body jiggling, in what was clearly not distress. "Ohhh thir!"

Lydia covers her mouth as she laughs and announces. "Eleven."

Even Rosa giggles. "Why Quin! What are you doing to that poor slave?"

"Shush." I grumble to the both of them.

Trying to switch it up I send the next one across both cheeks at once. The unexpected change only arouses her more!

"YETH!" Her stout legs nearly buckle beneath her. Her right hand comes off of the wall to grasp at one of her big squishy tits.

Trying desperately to stay serious Lydia sputters. "Twelve. Pff."

Colly spreads her feet wider and arches her back to tilt her ass upward as if readying herself to be bred. The entirety of her soft inner thighs were drenched and trickles of pussy juice roll down the inner sides of her calves.

"Do it!" Colly gasps, her shoulders heaving up and down. "Yeth!"

My own blush heats up. I was glad Colly wasn't suffering but I felt pretty weird causing such sexual pleasure to a woman right in front of my partner. For Rosa's part she showed no jealousy or annoyance, she just stood with a slight smile as she listened.

Pap! Pap! Pap!

"Yeth! Yeth! OHHH GODTH YETH!" Colly cries in ecstasy, drawing a few eyes from beyond the open gate. I could see now that with each lick of the leather the waves of supple flesh rippled not just outward but also right down to her crotch, giving her what was clearly a very pleasant vibration. "Ohhhh thir!"

"Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen." Lydia snickers. "I did warn you she was coming into her breeding years."

"I'm not sure this was the punishment you intended."

"I suppose we could call it there."

"Don't you dare!" Colly exclaims. Her hand sinks hard into her big tit as she squeezes it hard. "Come on thir. Give it to me! I detherve to be punished!"

I shake my head and give Colly the rest of her twenty lashes. Every clapping impact comes with a cry of pleasure from the lusty goblin and by the last one I had left her a quaking green jelly of a woman.

"Ohhhhh thirrrr." Her voice warbles.

I drop the accursed flogger the moment the last lash is counted and hurry to her side. Kneeling down beside her I take her warm squishy body in my arms and hug her just as Rosa had told me to. Colly slumps into me, happy to feel my arms around her. Even through my clothes I could feel how stiff her big prominent nipples had become.

"Good girl." I whisper as kiss her broad head. "You were a good girl Colly."

"Ohhh thir." She mewls softly. "Make love to me."

"You know I won't do that." I smile and kiss her head again. "I'm glad you didn't suffer."

"Ohhh." She moans. "Nooneth ever whipped me like that before. Goodneth!"

"You gonna be okay?"

"Yeth thir. Thank you thir." Her large lips covers my whole left cheek with a kiss. "I'll mith you thir."

"I'll come visit again." I promise her. "Hopefully at the bronze shop?"

She sighs longingly. "Hopefully."

As she gets dressed I stand move to beside Rosa. Pulling her to my side I look to Lydia. "Is our business done for the day?"

"Yes it is." She says. "I know our future dealings will be less...dramatic."

"We look forward to seeing you and your Sir again Lydia." Rosa says.

"Yes. And we you." She says. "Take care of yourselves." Then with a pointed look to me. "And try to stay out of trouble."

"Thank you again."

We take our leave from Lydia and Colly and head out to retrieve the handcart. I look to the sky. We had just enough time to hastily grab a few essentials and make it home before the light completely left us.

"I cannot be out of this city." I grumble as I hold the cart stead for Rosa to climb onto it.

Rosa looks to me with sympathy. "It wasn't all bad though."

"Hrm." I grip the handle. "Hold on tight. We'll be moving quick."

"Yes Master."

As I turn the cart around and get ready to leave I notice a lone figure walking nervously down the street toward the tower. In fresh set of robes and a new haircut a clean shaven Aristocles approaches the still open gate clutching a small chest in both of his hands. I can just hear as he clears his throat and peeks his head inside. "Um...hello? I-is anybody here?"

Oh Venus, you lovely lady. Even after a day like this my weary spirit warms at the sight of the goddess' magic. With a heave I start us on our way. "I suppose you're right Rosa. It wasn't all bad."

***

Chapter 23

With Rosa bouncing on her place seated behind me I hurry to a general supply shop to pick up some vital essentials that would keep us going for awhile, food stuffs and a goodly amount of olive oil being the biggest things we needed. Sacks, two boxes, and amphora are loaded onto the cart and roped down. With no time to haggle I am forced to pay more than I should have. As I open my coin pouch to pay I see the damage from the 'fine' that had been taken from me by the city's lawmen. They'd taken fully half of what I'd been carrying. Lawmen? Pah! More like common thieves. A good portion of the rest I hand over for the supplies. I sigh with bottled up frustration at the sight of what is left. Hauling in all of those items into town for trade and all of my work this afternoon had been for nothing.

Rosa comes up to my side with a small pouch of her own. "We've got more if you need it Master."

"Where did you...?" As I look down to the purse in her hands the question answered itself. That was the pouch Colly had bought this very day to hold her earnings. It seemed that in her guilt Collywaddle had returned her share to me. The sight of it touched me and angered me in equal measure. That money hadn't been charity, she'd earned it. It felt like an insult to have it given back to me. Though I knew her heart was in the right place. "Just hold onto it."

"Yes Master."

The bronze lantern I had bought I have filled and lit before we leave. I hang it to the front left of the cart with a nail which I then hammer over to affix it firmly. With everything cinched down I ensure Rosa's securely in her spot then I make hard for the gate we'd entered through. I already knew my estimate on how much light we had had been optimistic but I wasn't about to let Lady Nox stop me now. I had to get out of this gods damned city.

Even through fading light of dusk I have not trouble following the well defined road home. With Rosa holding on for dear life and a large amphorae and other potter on the back I couldn't go too hard but the ride home is a swift and bumpy one nonetheless. I just could not put enough distance between myself and Grumentum fast enough. There was no opportunity for talk or songs or laughter this time which left me alone with my own thoughts. And as I go...my anger and indignity stew inside of me. Every time I wanted to scream out in rage at the world and at myself I would just grit my teeth, grip the handle tighter and pull the cart faster.

The dim, swaying light of the lantern and rising Luna's wan illumination is all I had to work with by the time we are turning down the path to our broken down villa. My mood had turned as foul as I could ever remember it by the time we roll to a stop beside Mercury. Bending the nail back just enough to release the handle of the lantern I then carefully lower the handle, taking it slowly so as not to dump Rosa on the ground unexpectedly. She feels her way away from the cart to stand nearby.

"Can you find your own way to the room?"

"Um...yes Master." She says, troubled by my brusque tone. "Would you like something to eat before bed?"

"No."

"Okay." A frisky yip comes from the shadowy bushes and I see the glow of our local fox's eyes approach. "Danae!" Rosa laughs. Kneeling down she holds out her arms to welcome the excited canine into her arms. Danae happily licks Rosa's smiling face and snuffles against her clothes. "I missed you too! Ha ha ha!"

It was adorable but in my dark mood I could only see frivolous nonsense. Biting my tongue I busy myself with real work and unload the cart into our entryway. I could organize it properly in the morning. By the time the load was transfered Rosa was still petting and giggling and talking to Danae as if she hadn't a care in the world. To my ears their joy was a mockery of everything that had happened that day.

"Rosa!" I snap. "I told you to go to the room."

She startles at the sharp tone. "Quin?" She pets the fox and kisses its head. "What's wrong baby?"

Trying my best to hold back my anger I say in a low voice. "I gave you an order. Go to our room."

Rosa stands, silent for a moment as her sightless eyes search for me in vain. Sensing the shift in mood Danae falls quiet at her side and eyes me up suspiciously. Rosa then nods and says. "Yes Master." Using the cart to gain her bearing she walks with her hands outstretched toward our front door. Danae trots along beside her, shooting me foxy scowls along the way, before peeling off at the last moment to return to her night hunt. Rosa's steps become more confident the moment she steps across the threshold and soon she disappears into the darkness within.

Left alone in the night air I do my best to cool my spirit before following along. I did not let it cool enough however for the moment I step inside of our private sanctum I begin to rave.

"What kind of city is this? They stole from us!" I march to the center of the room and turn to Rosa who sat at the foot of our bed platform. "They were officers of the law!"

"I know Quin."

Setting down the lamp I pace back and forth, my fists shaking with rising rage. "They set me up! They sent those men to provoke me."

"It's true. I'm sorry it happened to you."

"Who polices the police? Huh? Who could I even complain too? I've got no friends, no family...who would believe a newcomer like me?"

"Let it rest Quin. We know better now. We'll be wiser in the future."

"Yeah. I'm wiser alright. I know that city is just a nest of thieves and bigots. Like all cities!"

"That's not true and you know it." Rosa's serene, controlled tone was a complete contrast to my ranting. "Come sit with me please?"

"We're worse off now than when we went to that accursed city." I continue to pace. "It's not fair Rosa. This isn't fair!"

"I know baby. Life isn't always fair Quin."

"I've never been arrested before. How dare they!"

"It'll be okay baby."

"I doubt it. We probably burned our bridge with Lydia. Her husband thinks you're a bad Lady because of my stupidity. I lost my collar. People saw me get arrested. Lots of people! Our reputation is shot Rosa, before it even had a chance to begin."

"Reputations recover."

"I just...I just want to...AHHH!" I let out a scream that echoes off the domed ceiling. "I hate this place!"

With infuriating calm she says. "It was one bad day baby. It's going to be okay."

"No!" I shake my head. "It's not just one bad day. I'm...I'm going to sell this place and we're going to go home."

"This is my home."

"No, I mean home. My home. My family home. Where things are the way they're supposed to be."

Rosa crosses her hands over her lap. "If that is what you wish."

"I'll let grandpa do the business and I will just work the fields again. I was happy then. Back home I can just be the big, stupid ox that I am."

"Quin..."

"I'll build us a nice little place. Real nice. Just big enough for two. Not this big...palace. I don't belong in a place like this. At home Mom will be there to help us. She'll know how to look after you."

"I do not need looking after."

"Yes you do!" I cry. "Rosa, you're blind! And your owner doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing!" I turn shake my fists in the air. "What if those charges would have been pressed? Huh? What if I'd been sentenced to years in prison? What if my possessions would have been seized? That would mean you too Rosa!"

"We would have found each other again." She says without a hint of doubt.

"How can you be so calm about this!? About all of this?"

"Because I have you back. And that is all I care about."

"Rosa...life isn't just about love."

"Mmm. I'm not so sure." Spreading her legs she pats the space left between them. "Please baby, come sit down?"

With a snort and a huff I flop down onto the floor and rest my back against the bed. Rosa wraps her legs around my body and her arms around my shoulders. Her head resting against mine...she hugs me. In a long, tight embrace she says nothing. As the tiny flame in the lantern gradually fades she simply holds me close. Her soft demon body glows with that special warmth to melt the tension in my muscles as her enduring love quenches the fires of my anger.

As the flame flutters out leaving me in the same darkness as she I whisper. "I was scared."

"I know." She kisses my head. "So was I."

"I don't really want to go home Rosa." I sigh, leaning back into her. "I want to stay here...with you. I want to show them that I can be strong."

"You are strong Quin." She says "And I am so proud of you."

"I was such a fool."

"You stood up for Colly. You stood up for somebody who couldn't stand up for herself." Her hands grip my pecs. "You stood up when it really counted. Very few would."