Slave Girl Pt. 02 Ch. 16-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I almost ruined everything for doing so."

"We would have found a way." She centers a palm over my heart. "A man, a real man, must do what he knows in his heart is right."

Searching my heart I find...guilt. "Rosa..." I swallow. "....I've...been lying to you."

"Oh?"

"I know I need to be responsible but...um..."

"You think lying makes you responsible?"

"Well...I need to protect you." I say. "I need to look after you now. You said you needed a break to deal with your...affliction."

"Baby." She hugs me tighter and nuzzles into my hair. "Whether I am your Lady, your girl, or your partner we carry our burdens together. My blindness doesn't change that."

"I...I never told you the truth about the soothesayer. He told me this land was cursed. He said that I would get everything I desired then have it all taken away. He told me that we are simply playthings for the gods."

"Okay."

"And...when...when I took control in that hallway...when I gave you that handjob..." I let out a breath. "...I didn't feel good about it. It felt wrong."

"Oh baby, I'm sorry."

"I like it when...you are in charge. I like being your good boy." I confess. "I miss my Lady. I miss her so much."

She kisses me. "I know baby, I know. She misses you too."

"This isn't how it was supposed to be." I whisper. "I'm the Master in the day, out in the world, and you are my Lady at home and at night. Remember?"

"I remember." She says softly. "Have faith my lover."

"I do." I gently grip her arm. I let out a long sigh. "Here you are soothing me again."

She hugs my head to her chest. "You are still young and full of life. I knew what I was getting into."

I kiss her arm. "I don't know what I'd do without you my love."

"Just be a dumb ox by the sound of it." She quips. "What a waste that would be." Her right foot then glides down my stomach and presses down over my manhood. There...it begins to rub. "You know. I've had a tough day too Master." She licks my ear. "A very hard day."

"Oh?"

"And you are going to make me feel better." She softly thrusts her groin into my back where I could feel the bulge of her cock.

"Oh really?" I say, smiling for the first time since the city.

"Really." She nips at the edge of my ear. "You are going to make love to your slave Master and make her feel good again."

"Am I?"

"Yes you are Master." She coos. "If you don't want a grumpy slave girl in the morning...you are going to do exactly as I say."

My smile grows. "Yes Ma'am."

***

Chapter 24

With the room completely dark ours is a world of touch, smell, sound and taste.

A warm slender hand slips inside of my tunic to massage my pec and tease my nipple. With just a few light sucks and kisses to fringe of my ear my fuse is lit and tingles of arousal course through my body. With impressively dexterous toes Rosa unfastens my belt and slides it out from my waste then with her feet pulls it from my waist. The fingers of her other hand caress my face and soon find my slightly parted mouth where she runs a finger around my lips.

"There's something else I haven't told you." I whisper.

"Can it wait until the morning?"

"Yes my love." I sigh.

Her finger enters my mouth and I immediately begin to suckle upon it. I am melting, completely melting, to Rosa's confident and take charge touch. After a day like today I NEEDED this. I suspect she did as well. Her finger glides in and out through my sucking lips. Her groin slowly begins to rock and grind against my upper back. The fingers of her other hand pinches and tweaks at my sensitive nipple eliciting pleading moans from me.

"Mmm." As natural as blooming meadow flowers in spring my voice had become higher and softer and submissive. It was the voice of the Lady's boy. "Hmmmm."

"There he is." Rosa whispers into my ear. "Beautifulllll."

"Mmm!"

She sighs. "Don't go too deep baby. I still need you here."

"Mmm." I nod obediently.

"Good b...mmm!" She catches herself. "Oh gods." She grinds hard against me, her cock growing with each slow rub, and her finger delves deeper into my sucking mouth for a few strokes before being pulled away.

"Take me." I whisper. "Please."

"Yes Master." She pulls my tunic up over my head and removes it. Her hands reach down to explore my body for a time before she says. "Come to bed."

She gently pulls me along after her back onto the bed. Needless to say I follow. She could have lead me into the jaws of slavering jaws of Cerberus and I would have gone along willingly. Crawling behind her I come to the center of the huge bed. There she lays me down on my stomach with my face pressed into the pillow then rubs her hands down the taut muscles my back.

"Relax baby." She says. Her hands tracing down my back she comes to kneel at my side. Not quite a caress and not quite a massage she rubs the tension of my hard day from my sinews. "I've got you."

"Oh Rosa!" Taking the pillow I hug it to my chest as I luxuriate in the feelings of her hands on my body.

The rubbing stops and with soft, lingering kisses down my spine my underbreeches are pulled from my waist. I lift my pelvis to aid her in stripping me, my hard manhood springing from their confines, and the breeches are then pushed down my thighs. The kisses continue down over my bare bum, each one gentle and unhurried, then down my hamstrings as the garment is pulled from my feet and removed. With just the tenderest of touches at my hip she has me tilt to face away from her and my underwear is carefully tucked in beneath my crotch, placed there to catch the mess that was sure to follow. It was such a simple thing, a practical act so that we did not soil the bed, yet it meant the world.

I might not have been tied up and helpless but Rosa was caring for me as if I was. I do not 'go deep', as Rosa put it, but at least a hint of that wonderful sense of calm I got when completely under my Lady's loving care succors my rattled soul. Even in the darkness I could sense something similar happening with her. The way she breathed, the way she moved, she was more at peace now that she had her man here under control and in her bed.

Her hands run up and down my body, tracing every curve and contour. Perhaps she was using touch to see me in her mind's eye or perhaps she was simply enjoying the feeling of my flesh. I could only guess. All I knew is that I adored it. Gradually her hands come to focus more and more on my buttocks. At first she softly feels the smooth mounds of my glutes, stroking them softly up and down and then in slow circles, but before long she is kneading more firmly into them, sinking her fingers into the muscle and spreading the cheeks with rising desire.

"Ohhhh." I moan openly and lewdly like the slutty boy that I knew I could be in Rosa's presence and subtly shift to invite more attention to my ass.

Rosa pulls away for a moment but quickly returns to keep up the rubbing of my bottom. My right ass cheek is pulled as far as it would go and the next thing I knew the cool slick dribble of oil touches my anus. Soon after comes two fingers to massage the oil against my hungry hole.

"Hah!" I grip my pillow hard and mewl into the darkness. "Yessss! Ohhhh yes! Fuck meeee." With my plea comes two fingers penetrating my asshole. "OHHHH!!!"

"Baby! You're getting so good at opening up for me." She croons as her fingers work the oil deeply into my entrance. "You feel so tight and ready for me."

"I am! Ohhhhh!"

More oil is applied, smeared and pushed into my ass as Rosa adds a third plunging finger and the quiet burbles of her anal finger fucking reach my ears. My sphincter grips and loosens rhythmically against her fingers as my hips begin to rock on their own accord.

"Fuck me." I beg. "Please fuck me."

"Yes Master." Comes the happy reply.

Rosa gently pulls her fingers from me. There is a rustle and then the next thing I feel, starting with her breasts, is Rosa's warm, supple body pressing in against my back to spoon me. She holds me, one arm around my chest, and places a series of kisses across my shoulders. As her nose tickles the short hairs at the back of my neck I shudder as it sends tingles down my spine. I feel her already lubed arousal swell between my butt cheeks. Holding tight to me she slides her shaft up and down the crack of my ass.

"You are my hero Quin." She whispers. "You are my everything."

"Oh Rosa!"

Her thick tip glides down my crack to find my entrance. Gripping my hip...Rosa's big cock stretches my hole wide!

"OHHHHH GODS!" I groan as one girthy inch after the next stuffs me to my limit. "YESSSS!!!"

"Ohhhh Quin!" Rosa does not stop until I had taken her to her root. "By Eros you feel amazing!"

I bite down on the pillow and let out a warbling little whimper as I am viscerally reminded that my petite slave girl had an Amazon cock that would humble nearly any man or woman. She was in me. She filled me. A living extension of her reached deep inside my guts and claimed that space as her own. My breath catches in my chest as she flexes her penis to stretch me just that tiny bit more.

Her hand, still coated with oil, slides from my hip to reach around and grip my rock hard manhood. As she gingerly begins to fuck my ass her smooth, slippery hand works my dick.

"MMMPFFF." I moan loudly into the pillow.

Slowly, gently, lovingly my Rosa makes sweet, sweet love to me. It was only the second time she had taken me like this but it does not take long at all for the aching strain of taking her size to turn into pure bliss. The city, the prison, the whole world beyond these walls fades into insignificance as Rosa's tenderness and ass filling fucking lets me know once again of my real place in this world.

With even, steady thrusts she makes my ass sing as she drinks me in with all of her remaining senses. Spooned hard in behind me she smells my skin and tastes it with her long fringed tongue and sucking kisses. She whispers praise to me whenever I gave voice to my joy. Her whole body writhes with mine in our erotic dance and with a layer of sweat now between us her soft breasts slide easily over my back. All the while her right hand strokes my stiff member.

"Mmmm....mmmm...MMMM!" My warbling moans rise in pitch and volume as the sexual pleasure builds to the heady heights of release.

"Ohhh you feel soooo good baby." She hisses. "Gonna cum for me? Hmm?"

"Ohhh." I release the pillow from my mouth. "Yes! Ohhhhh gods Rosa! YES!"

Her hand quickens, her thrusts get stronger and deeper, and deep in her chest that wildcat demon snarl begins to rumble. "That's it baby. Cum for me. Cum for me!"

I already was.

"ROSAAAA!!!"

***

Chapter 25

In my lover's arms, her hand milking my pulsing cock and her own cock nestled deeply in my rhythmically gripping ass, I jerk and buck and moan my way through a powerfully rapturous orgasm. Cumming while my ass was delightfully full and stretched to its limit was still a freshly intoxicating pleasure for me, and one I never would have discovered without my beautiful Rosa. My seed spills out onto the underbreeches which had been left there for just that purpose. When my climax had finished and Rosa had nudged and milked every last drop from me I take her slender hand in mine and hold it close to my heart. She hugs me tightly and kisses the back of my neck, I squeeze her hand and her cock in return.

"Do you want it soft or hard?" She whispers.

"Hard p-please."

"Mmm." She hums happily. "Yes Master."

Staying snugly inside of me she turns me so that I lay flat on my stomach, my cock mushing into the mess I'd just made, and straddles my hips. Sitting up high she spreads my ass cheeks with her hands. There is a pause as a bit more oil is applied and she very gingerly strokes in and out a few times. She then leans forward and plants her gripping hands onto my shoulder blades to pin me flat beneath her. After slowly drawing her thick shaft nearly all the way out of my taut hole...she SLAMS back into me with all of her strength and weight.

"OHHHH!!!" I cry out in anal ecstasy. She pulls out again and RAMS back in again. "OHHHH FUUUUCK!"

"Is this hard enough for you Master?"

"Ohhhh godsss!" My high voice warbles. "Rosaaaa!"

"I'll take that as a yes." She shoves me deeper down into the mattress and begins to fuck me. A wicked demon snarl rolls from her throat as she lets me have it. "Rrrrrrr."

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Rosa's flesh claps loudly against mine as she drives down into me again and again and again, her body literally bouncing off of my firm buttocks, harder and rougher than she ever had before and yet with that same caring control that made me feel so safe and allowed me to so willingly and eagerly give myself to her. Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! The relentless thrusts pound my ass and just continue to feel better with each and every one. The glorious sense of fullness when she was full hilt, the way her cock battered that magical happy spot, the feel of her great penile girth dragging against then stuffing back through my straining anus, with me on the bottom and her on top, needless to say I was a VERY happy boy. Had I been tied I would have been completely lost in that wonderful submissive trance, as it was I was simply lost in ecstasy. Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

"OHHHHH!" I bite into the pillow and howl at the top my lungs Rosa forces an anal orgasm from me. "MMMMPPHHHH!!!"

"Yes baby!" She claws into my back and continues her back door reaming. "Whose ass is this? Tell me Master."

"YOURS!" I cry out so the gods could hear me. "I...NNGH!...AM...UNFF!...YOURS! OHHHHH!!!"

Grabbing the back of my neck hard with one hand and my hair with the other she shoves me down harder. "I love you baby!"

"OHHHH GODSSS!!!"

I needed this. Ohhhhh how I needed this. Being used hard was just the purgative required to work out the fear and stress of the day I'd had. As I am fucked without mercy I had no time for worries of the future or reflections on the past. Like a dusty old rug hung from a line so that the dirt could be beat out of it Rosa's rough pounding of my ass banged the excess dross from my body and soul. And after the day of fear she had I am sure it had to feel good for Rosa to let loose like this.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

"NNNNGHHH!!!"

Completely beyond my control my cock starts spitting cum again. The rubbing mattress beneath me helped but the truth was Rosa had simply hammered the nut out of me. Throbbing and spewing every ounce of jizz I had left in me my new hot mess joins the first.

"That's it! Cum for me you sexy beast! KRRRRR!"

"HOHHHHHH!!!"

"YES!" She snarls and hisses. "Fuck baby...MMMM!"

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

Rosa's power and stamina tonight was incredible! It was as if she was fucking me to prove a point or lay down a marker. Almost losing me had seemed to kindle a possessive fire within her and now that she had me back that flame needed to be burned out before she could be at peace again. Writhing and whimpering beneath her all I could do is endure as bliss builds upon bliss.

"...hmmmm...." I whine as my ass climaxes again, gripping and sending waves of raw rapture through me even though my dick was well and truly spent. "Ohhhhh gods...yesss."

"Ohhh gods my love. I feel you cumming. Yes!" Her normally soft and sweet voice is feral and fierce. The hand gripping my hair in a tight fist Rosa turns my head to the side. "You...are...MINE!" She growls between thrusts. "They cannot have you!"

"Ohhhh yessss! Yesssss!" I mewl submissively.

"I will learn my father's craft and I will protect you Master. I will protect you!" She huffs through panting breaths as she fucks my ass faster and faster. "You hear me Master!? I will not let them take you...ever again!"

"MMMMM! Yessssssss!"

In the grips of passion and with a swiftly growing orgasm approaching Rosa momentarily forgets herself. "You are MY BOY!" She proclaims. "MY..." Plap! "...BEAUTIFUL..." Plap! "...BOY!" PLAP!

"Yes my Lady!" I gasp joyously. "YES!!!"

With one great powerful thrust she drives deeper and harder than ever before and blasts her white, hot cum DEEP into my guts. A rolling gnarl fills the room, if anybody happened to be passing by they would surely think there was frenzied manticore trapped inside. "RRRRRRRNNNGHHH!!!"

"Hahhhhhhh!!!" I wail as my hole cums yet again to milk the seed from my Lady's member.

Halfway through the press she hits me with a few final thrusts to put a exclamation at the end of the long and hard ass pounding even as her throbbing member continues to fill my tunnel with seed.

When it is all over I am trembling and softly cooing like dove. I was spent. Wrung out. My asshole glowing and my whole body used up completely. And holy FUCK did it feel good!

After a shuddering breath and one last flexing throb of her penis Rosa's fierceness abates. "Ohhhhhh." She sighs a satisfaction that came right from her soul. "Oh my love."

Slowly, gently, she pulls herself from me. "Ohhhh." I warble quietly at that strange emptiness that followed good anal sex. My ass and balls actually ached from cumming so much and so hard, but it was a good ache. "I love youuuu." I whisper.

She kisses my back between the shoulder blades and allows herself one final moment of Ladyness. "Good boy."

Rosa then comes up beside me. Turning me over she cradles me to her chest and holds me close. I wrap an arm around her hips and cling to her warm sweaty body. Neither of us gave a damn about the mess we were smearing about. That would be a problem for later. Right now we were in each other's arms again, our bond strengthened just that little bit more by another wonderful night of making love. We spoke no words, soft sighs and loving touches were all the language we needed in our shared afterglow. She kisses my head and strokes my hair with a tenderness that allowed me to easily and gently drift back from the mindset of a rough and horny slutty boy back to the comfortable familiarity of a good boy. I very gently pet her scrotum and tease my fingers through her silky pubes. Her fingers stroke up and down my back as I kiss her breasts then suckle a little before I rest my head over her heart to hear it's strong beat lull me to sleep.

To be continued...