Slave Girl Pt. 02 Ch. 37-47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it easy." I kiss her head. "Especially when you are alone. Be careful Rosa."

"Yes Master." She looks up at me, or through me really. "And how is Colly?"

"Not good. There's..." I start before catching it. "How did you know Colly was here!?"

"Sorcery. I am a witch now you know." She shrugs then adds in a spooky voice. "I am watching you, alwayyyys!"

"Yeah right!"

"Oh yes. In fact, I thought I might cast a lust spell on you tonight to have my wicked way with you. Rawr!" She suddenly bites my chest!

"Ow! Hey!" I laugh as her little fangs prick my skin through my clothes. "You don't need magic for that."

"Then perhaps just an enchantment to keep you awake."

"Ack! No fair!" I hug her tight and give her a twirl through the air, the both of us still laughing. "Gods I love you."

Giggling and smiling she rubs my tunic where she bit me. "I can smell her soap."

"Some sorcery." Guiding Rosa along with me I return to the shrine of Venus so that we could sit down on the stone bench that sat beside it. Danae follows us for a bit but soon scampers off to attend to whatever fox business she had to do.

Rosa gives me a few moment of quiet to collect my thoughts then asks. "What's wrong baby?"

"I think I have to go to town again." I say grimly. "Tonight."

"You think you have to?"

"No." I let out a huff of frustration. "I'll stay. We have too much to lose. Never mind."

"Baby." She rubs my arm. "Start at the beginning."

I lean forward, my elbows on my knees and my hands clasped together. "Those men who gave me trouble are now giving Aristocles trouble. There have been break ins. The guards won't help."

"I see."

"Aristocles and some guys are going to try to catch the vandals in the act tonight. It's going to mean trouble."

"And you feel responsible."

"Of course I feel responsible!" My grip tightens and my body tenses. Feeling it Rosa sidles up closer to hold my arm and rub my back. "It's because of me. I brought attention to Colly. It was because of me she even met Aristocles. I involved her and Aristocles in whatever in hades is going on there. I put a big target on them. I did that."

She brings my head down to her and kisses my cheek. "This is not your fault Quin."

"But..."

"Those bigots didn't dare target her former master because of her power and influence. But whoever would have ended up purchasing Colly could have faced the same stuff eventually. Only the gods know for sure. The hatred that festers in other men's souls is not on you to purge."

"But...if good men don't stand up to bad ones...what hope is there?" I sit up and let out long breath. "No. I have my own life and my own problems. We have a place here now, a home. I have work to do. It's not worth the risk. You're right. Aristocles has this. I'll leave it be."

"I never said to leave it be. I simply said that this is not your fault."

"Then...you want me to go help?"

"I never said that either." She smiles and rests her head on my shoulder. "I want you to listen to your heart."

"Rosa!"

"You're a farmer, aren't you?"

I give her a quizzical look at the odd question. "What? Of course I am. Ceres is my goddess. Toiling upon tilled earth is where I belong."

"Are you sure? It's all you've ever known."

"Yes I am sure. I am just a farmer."

"And I am just a slave." She says. "It's settled then. Stay and be a farmer. Leave the city business to the city people."

We sit in silence for a long few minutes listening to song of insects and the soft flow of the river as the hot sun beats down upon us.

"I can't." I whisper at last to break the lull. "I can't let this go."

Rosa smiles an understanding but worried smile. "I know baby."

"I am a farmer." I whisper.

"But not just a farmer." She says as she gently pulls my head to her lap. Without any resistance I slip from the bench to sit on the path and lay my head upon her thigh. She closes her eyes and runs her fingers through my hair. "It is not your in your character to leave it alone. You feel responsible, not for the situation but for Collywaddle."

I relax into her leg, the tightness in my chest and shoulders easing. "Yes."

"She's made it into your heart."

"She's my friend."

"And you cannot bear to see a friend wronged."

"Oh Rosa."

"I could be wrong but I suspect Ceres has some company in shepherding that beautiful spirit of yours through this life." She traces my ear. "Themis, Ma'at, Justitia, whatever you want to call her, there's someone else calling you too." Rosa looks skyward to feel Sol's warmth. "Just as Silvanus and Hecate has joined Venus for me to create the new chorus that I dance to."

"Justitia?"

"Possibly." She says. "Only you can say for sure. Perhaps it is Mars enflaming your warrior spirit into action."

"No." I reject that idea outright. "Not him. I am not a warrior."

"We mortals are a complicated lot."

"Why must it be so...messy?"

"Perhaps it cannot be any other way."

I ponder a moment. "And Morpheus?"

"Oh yes. We must not forget him." She chuckles softly and traces a finger across my temple. "My little dreamer."

Her words were shaking my very identity yet they made too much sense to reject. Since that first step off the farm and out into the wider world I was learning that life was less a painting than a mosaic. When you stood back to view the whole the sweeping hand of the artist might be seen but up close it was made up of bits and pieces that we called hours and days. The patterns laid down over years would reveal the type of man I was but right now, today, my choice was to place this single tesserae and decide what hue it would be.

"I'm going into town." I say.

"Good boy."

"Ohhh." I close my eyes and whisper. "Say that again."

"My good boy." She whispers softly. Hugging my head to her belly she says. "You be safe. You be careful."

"I will."

"Do not take any foolish risks. You are strong. You can fight. But you are not invincible."

Her saying that elicits a little twinge to my side where the Harpy's claw nearly ended my life. "I will take care Rosa."

"When you arrive you find Amadeus. You tell him what is going on and where you will be."

"I will."

"If things get bad, if things look dire, you run back to your Lady. You get up and run back to me as fast as you can." She hunches down to cradle me close and kiss my head. "You come back to me Quin. You are my boy. They cannot have you."

I hug her tight and say with all of my obedient heart. "Yes my Lady."

***

Chapter 40

Rosa, fatigued from her magical training, wishes to return to the house and so we do. She insists that I allow her to try to make her own way and only aid her when she needed it. To her credit she does quite well but in the end I do have to guide her here and there. I could tell that she was frustrated, her Lady's pride hurt by having to depend on another like this for something so simple, but with me she could bear it.

As we walk I think about something she had said to me on the bench. About how I felt responsible for Collywaddle because she had become a friend. When I was back home I certainly never hesitated to stand up for what I thought was right but back then I always felt like I was simply a supporter of my family or friends. I never felt responsible for anybody but myself, not like I did now. It was yet another of those changes that had happened to me since falling in love. Gods above, I never realized before how much simpler it was to NOT love and care. If I didn't care so much my life would be way easier. It would be a hollow shell of an existence, but definitely easier. And then I start to consider the green shoots of the other friendships that we were starting to nurture. Granny, Cas, Horatius, Amadeus, Lydia, Aristocles, and most of all Cassie. And with thoughts of Cassie come other thoughts. Thoughts of marriage and family and all of the responsibilities and acts that would entail.

We are halfway up the stairs when I say. "Rosa?"

"Yes Master?"

"You told Peisandros that you are monogamous."

She stops and turns to me. "Yes."

"Did...you mean it?" I ask.

"You satisfy me completely Quin." She lays her hand on my heart. "I can choose my own partners now and I have chosen you. I have no need for more. You are my onliest boy, the man of my dreams, you are the One."

"And I have chosen you." I say softly. "So...what are we doing with Cassie then?"

"Whatever you and Cassie wish to do."

"But..."

"You, my handsome young man, still have wild oats to sew and a world of pleasures you have yet to experience." She says. "And a Lady who is eager to show you off. I have had a lifetime of sex in my years as a meretrix. But I do not expect you to limit your experiences on my account. That is not fair. You've only had me but there is so much more to experience. Non-amazon women, threesomes, orgies, all manner of erotic joys!" Wrapping her arms around my waist she pulls herself in tight. "Unless you oppose it your Lady would be so very, very proud to share you when you are ready." Her grin widens. "Unleash my mighty boy upon the world with me holding your leash." Leash? Oh! I liked the sound of that! Reaching up she finds my neck and traces a finger along its side where my collar once was. "Why do you bring this up now my love?"

"I don't know." I say. "Collywaddle offered herself to me."

"Sounds fun."

"She offered me sex. Aristocles offered me sex with her! She's his sex slave it seems."

"Good for her! She was hoping for that."

"She seems happy. And yet she swears that she loves him and that he loves her."

"I would believe them then. Why would she lie?"

"She said she would have fought for him. She loves him enough to fight for him."

"Then I am sure she would have."

"Yet she offers her body."

"Yeah."

"And you wish me to start a family with Cassie."

"If it is meant to be. Yes." She says. "You want me to tell you that it is okay to separate sex and love...I cannot do that Quin. That is something that is either inside of you or it is not. Neither is right or wrong, it is simply the truth inside of you. When I told Peisandros that you were not ready to have sex with Aemelia, I meant it. You are still finding yourself baby." She smiles. "And it is a beautiful thing."

"What if I cannot...be with another?"

"Then I will keep you ALL to myself." She giggles and nuzzles into my chest. "I'll be the greediest little slave you ever saw!"

I laugh. "And Cassie?"

"We let her blossom in her own way. Whether that involves you or not. I told you before that marriage is about more than sex and romance."

"I don't know Rosa." I say. "What about children?"

"There are ways to deliver your seed without sex if it comes to that. We've got time to figure things out." She touches my cheek. "You're blushing, aren't you?"

I squirm a little before confessing. "Yes."

"I knew it! He he he."

"Rosa..." I clear my throat. "...um..."

"What is it baby?"

"With your permission..."

"Yes?"

"I...I think I would like to try."

"Try?"

"Sex..." I take a deep breath. "...with someone else."

"Oh!"

"Not that WANT to, but..." I sigh. "Before I get in too deep with Cassie I need to know how it feels. I need to know what's possible. Before you I never...well...I just never. I don't know what it will be like. I'm...a little scared honestly."

"I know baby." She says warmly.

"And I want to face that fear...whooooo...in a safe way. With a woman I trust."

Slowly a little devilish grin curls up the corner of her lips. "Collywaddle!"

"Yes." I say. "She is so casual and easy going about sex. It's no big deal. It's just fun for her. And being in her breeding years she is desperate for it. Plus her Master offered her services to me sooo..."

"It would seem rude not accept their generosity."

"Something like that." I say. "Colly won't get hurt if...if things can't happen. And she'll understand. I'm not sure the same is true with Cassie. I just want to...try. I just want to know."

"Just want to try, huh?" With a pinch to my nipple. "Horny boy thinking horny thoughts more like."

"Rosa!"

"Wantin a little taste of green, eh?" She teases. "First a demon-Amazon, now a kobalos sex slave, talk about a taste for the exotic! It's a good thing that harpy wasn't available or I might be babysitting a clutch of eggs right now."

"Ewww!" I laugh. "Stop that!"

She titters. "I think it is a wonderful idea and you absolutely have my blessing Master."

"I...I'm going to need you to be there. I won't...I can't do this on my own."

"Be there?" She exclaims. "That sweet sexy ass of yours is still mine ya know. If I'm sharing my boy I'm taking charge!"

"Oh thank the gods!" I gasp in relief, afterward we both laugh.

"When are you leaving for town?"

"In a couple of hours." I say. "Wait...now!?"

"Now." She says with a firm nod.

"But I didn't mean..."

"The sooner the better. Plus we can send you into town nice and relaxed and mellow." She says. "A young man with a load of cum in his nuts is a lot more likely to...he he he...pop off when the pressure gets high."

"Rosa!" I guffaw.

"You can stop it right now or anytime you like." She says. "If you aren't feeling right just say the word." Then more softly adds. "I'll look after you baby."

"Oh geez." I squirm and blush even more.

"That sounds like a yes."

"Ahem...yes."

"Ohhh!" She says excitedly. "This is gonna be fuuuun!"

She takes my arm and tugs me along up the stairs. Oh boy, what have I just gotten myself into?

***

Chapter 41

I wait in the bedroom standing in the center of the room completely exposed in Inspection position, hands behind my head and my feet shoulder width apart, without a thread of clothing on my body. That actually wasn't quite true. I did have one thread on me. A single string tied around my neck with one of the loose tesserae from the cool storage that Rosa had made a bead out of adorned my neck. She made it clear as she tied it onto me that it wasn't my new collar but simply something to see me by, but to me it was nearly as good.

I made the suggestion about Colly to test my boundaries to see where I was at before trying anything with Cassie. I hadn't realized that Rosa was going to not only leap at the suggestion and push for it this very day but also take full control of the proceedings. Her tying the string around my neck then commanding me to undress and assume one of my trained positions had eased my nerves greatly and aroused my passions like very few other things could. It was a reminder, a wonderful reminder, that out there in the world I was many things but in this realm of sex and intimacy I was simply HERS. She owned me in spirit every bit as much as I owned her in law and being her possession made me feel soooo good.

As I stand there in the pleasant glow of obedience, holding my position in strict perfection despite nobody being there to see me, it was dawning on me how involving others could give Rosa entirely new expressions of her dominance and provide me new opportunities to perform and display my submission. It brought to mind the scant few moments I had gotten to display my submission and how satisfying those times had felt. I could see in my imagination the eyes of another woman watching me bend myself to Rosa's erotic will and it arouses me in new ways. Not long ago I would have felt ashamed to be seen nude, never mind be seen doing anything sexual! But under my Lady's protection that shame had turned to pride. It strikes me more than once that those eyes watching me in my fantasy weren't the black and amber ones of the slave that Rosa was now fetching but the rich blue eyes of a free woman.

The more I dreamed about it...the harder I became. Without even a touch or any visual stimulation whatsoever it takes but a few minutes for my manhood to become fully erect.

Eventually the door opens. Rosa enters and leaves the door open a crack behind her. Her searching eyes find the dim speck of magical energy affixed to my neck. She pauses, a look of concentration in her face, then reaches out a hand toward me. In a wave I feel the cool energy of the bead wash over my body! As she had done with Lydia's spell and the Janus bracelet Rosa had seized the power of the bead to shape it to her own purpose. As the very subtle coolness spreads over my bare flesh I watch as her magenta eyes focus upon me. Not simply in my direction but actually on me. She could see me! The outline of me at least. Given the meager power involved I must have appeared little more than a shadow within a shadow, but it was enough for her to see my boner. I knew this from the cute smirk she does when she sees it.

"Very good." She says. "Excellent posture."

"Thank you my Lady."

"Mmm." She shakes her head. "Almost, but I'm not quite there."

"Yes Rosa." I say with equal deference.

She lets go of the magic and in a rapid ripple that leaves gooseflesh in its wake the energy rushes back into the bead. "Hah!" I gasp at the strange sensation.

"Mmm?" Rosa cocks a brow. "That sounded interesting."

I swallow. "It was...exhilarating."

She approaches me, her left hand out in front of her. When her fingertips touch my stomach she takes one more step and stops there. Her soft hand runs up and down my tummy and chest as she speaks.

"Colly is cleaning up and preparing."

"So she agreed?"

"Ha!" Rosa laughs. "Yes. She agreed. I had to stop her from sprinting right for you."

I chuckle, though remain careful to hold my perfect position in front of my Mistress.

"She is extremely flattered to be your second woman. You really made her day Quin."

"I can imagine."

"You made her feel special and beautiful Quin." She says with beaming pride. "It was quite touching actually."

"I'm glad."

"Sweet boy. Sweet, horny boy." She says. "I've spoken to her. She understands our needs and our ways. She knows to be gentle with you and she will let us explore. You may compliment her or ask her questions if you wish but I will direct your actions."

"Thank you." I whisper.

"She is not a Lady." She says. "And she is not your Lady. She is your equal. You show her respect as you would any lover but do not address her as a Sir or Lady. And you do not obey her unless I tell you to."

"Yes Rosa."

"We must be attentive to her needs as well my love." She continues. "Being in her breeding years her every instinct is focused toward this. You will provide for her what she needs. At the end you will cum inside of her. You must save yourself for this."

"Yes Rosa."

Her hand pauses so that her slender middle finger can trace the subtle shape of one of my abs. "Fear not my love. A human cannot give a child to a kobalos."

"Thank you." I say with relief as I was just beginning to worry about just that.

"Are you willing to spank her again? Or handle her roughly? It would give her great pleasure."

"If you command it."

"Mmm. We'll see." She taps my forehead. "Don't you hold in secrets Quin. I want to hear what's going on in there."

"Yes Rosa."

"She is too willful and brattish, and far too smitten with her Master, for true obedience. But she does understand who the Mistress is here." She says in a regal Lady's tone. "She will follow my lead but she may become..." Rosa lets out a lively giggle that is anything but regal. "...unruly. Collywaddle is NOT a good girl. Don't let that scare you. It is just her way."

"Understood."

"I doubt it will come to it, but you may have to physically stop her if she does anything you do not like. Carefully of course. On this you do not need my permission."

"Yes Rosa."

Closing her eyes Rosa brings her other hand to my body just to feel the warm skin against her palms. She caresses me and fondles me and runs her hands up my sides, down my legs and along the bottoms of my arms to feel how well I was holding Inspection. She finishes with a tickle to my balls, low hung due to the heat, and a single feather soft stroke to my rock hard cock.