Slave Girl Pt. 02 Ch. 37-47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh wow!" Colly marvels.

"Ohhhh gods!" I sing as my ass stretches to her flanged tongue and six inches turns into twelve of writhing twisting penetration. "OHHHHHH GODS!" Our audience falls quiet as Rosa tongue fucks my asshole sending me into arias of ecstasy. "HAAAOOOHHHH!"

"Nnngh! Nnngh! Nnngh!" Rosa sounds out every twirling thrust. "Nnngh!" Atop me her lithe body begins to slowly thrust along with the rhythm, her long hard cock sliding along my spine through her clothes. "Nnngh! Nnngh! Nnngh!"

"Ohhhh yesssss!"

"He taketh it tho good." Colly giggles. "He thoundth like I did! He he he."

After a few more toe curling thrusts the long wet tongue retracts causing my whole body to quake. "Ready baby?"

"Yes!" I cry. "Ohh yes!" There is some movement before I feel the now familiar sensation of lubricant being fingered into my butt. "Gnnngh!"

Rosa hands the oil back to little assistant and pushes herself up off of me. With a stiff slap across the bum she commands me. "Flip over baby."

I hear and I obey my Lady. Flipping to my back I instantly spread my legs, bring me knees up to my sides, and clutch my hands over my chest as I waited like a good boy to be fucked hard and deep. Rosa stands at the end of the bed and feels where my feet are. Hiking her dress she lets her monster free. Like a great cudgel Rosa's fully erect cock falls out to hang over me. Taking it by its fat tip she lifts it then drops it straight down to club over my balls, my dick, and up beyond my belly button.

Colly's huge amber eyes looked ready to roll out of their sockets they were so wide. "WHA!? MITHTRETH ROTHA!"

Rosa tilts her head her way. "Yes my dear?"

"Y-Y-You...big! You real big! HOLY MOLY you're huge!" Colly couldn't believe her eyes. "WAY bigger than even Mather Quin!"

"You exaggerate." Rosa laughs. "Not so big for an Amazon, or so I've heard."

"Really!? No wonder they're banished. Jealouthy. WOW!" Colly gawks. "Mathter Quin can take that thing!?"

"Oh yes." She smiles. "And he loves it."

"I love it." I mewl needily. "Fuck me. Pleeeeease."

This brightens Rosa's smile even more. "Listen to him."

"I hear him."

"What's he look like Colly?"

"Well..." Colly looks up and down my naked body. "He's, uh, I've never theen a man like thith before."

"Ready to receive." Rosa begins to rub her thick cock against my hungry hole.

"Yeah." She says. "Like he wantth to be bred."

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

After a pause Colly quietly confesses. "Yeth."

Slapping her tip hard against my oiled entrance Rosa grabs my dick with her other hand and rubs it roughly. "Hnnnngh!" I groan, wild with lust. "Yessss!"

"You ready for it baby?"

"Yes!"

"Beg for it." Rosa says. "Beg to be fucked."

"Please my Lady! PLEEEEASE!"

"Beg harder."

"OHHH GODS! PLEEEEASE! PLEASE FUCK ME!"

"Harder! How much do you want it?"

"OHHH PLEASE! I'll do anything! Anything!" I am out of my mind with desire. "PLEASE FUCK MEEEEE!!!" Rosa grips her cock and pushes forward. "Nnnnnnngh!" My eyes roll back as her bulky cock sloooowly stretches me open...and then it was gone!

"Hah!?" I gasp as Rosa's big dick is pulled up from my ass to buffet across my tender balls.

"No." Rosa denies me, and denies herself.

"What!?" I cry.

"What!?" Colly echos.

Crawling over my body, her long schlong dragging over my dick and across my stomach, Rosa comes to straddle me. Laying down on top of me she takes me by the hair and stares, blindly, into my wide confused eyes. With sharp steel in her voice and an iron gaze she growls like only a demon can.

"Rosa?"

"Rrrrrr." I feel the rumble through her chest. "I will fuck you when you return, boy! I will fuck that ass until you cannot feel your legs!"

"OH GODS!"

"I know you must go to town and be the hero that you cannot help yourself to be." She says, the gaze of her blind eyes somehow blazing straight into my soul. "But if you will do anything for me, then you WILL return to me. You hear me? You WILL be safe tonight. You WILL be unharmed. You WILL find your way back to me." She bares her fangs. "You WILL obey me Quin!"

"Yes my Lady!" I peep in a high voice.

"You are MINE...BOY. They cannot have you!" Her fingers grip my hair tighter. "They cannot have you!"

"Yes my Lady! Ohhhh!"

She had said these things to me before, but not like this! In the full heat of her lust Rosa's worry for me had taken on a new intense edge. The words were wild but it was steadiness of her voice and the firm control in her spirit that really put the boy into me. It was times like these that made me believe she was capable of doing the things to her sister's murderer that she had alluded to. I worry what foolhardy thing Rosa might do if I actually came to harm this night. Blind or no, the gods hath no fury equal to my Lady's.

Her voice softens, her grip eases, and my gentle Lady returns. "Come home to me safe Quin." She kisses me softly. "Come home to me...and I will finish what we started." Her intensity melts away while still leaving her with kinky twinkle in her eyes. With a flex of her mighty cock she quips. "How's that for motivation, mm?"

Stunned by the swift denial and left aching to be fucked I nod dumbly. "I-I'll be back. I swear! Whoooo!"

***

Chapter 47

Rosa gives me a long, tender snuggle. She was scared of what me going into town might lead to but she also knew it couldn't be helped. As I hold to her body, my head against her bosom, I savor this blessing of a woman. To have somebody care about me, even more than I cared about myself, rooted me like nothing else and made me appreciate my wonderful life all the more. Colly sits patiently, watching and smiling warmly at our unabashed show of love. As a trio we cool down, wash up, and get dressed again.

"That wath tho fun!" Collywaddle shines with a post-coital glow. "I've never had tho many orgathmth before. My puthy ith thtill throbbing!"

"Yeah it was fun." I say, then add with a teasing look to Rosa. "If a bit frustrating at the end."

Rosa giggles and gropes my ass. "Oh Master, it'll be waiting for you for when you get back." She winks. "You're not the only one feeling...pent up after that. He he he."

"Eeep!" I hop at the deep grope as my horny butt hole puckers in anticipation. Not that I needed anymore desire to come home again, but knowing a hard ass pounding was waiting for me would surely hurry my pace just that little bit more.

Kneeling down I lay a hand on Colly's shoulder. "I'm going to get ready and head into town soon." I give her a squeeze. "I'll make sure Aristocles is okay."

Her face goes serious and she takes hold of my arm. "There'th nobody I'd rather have watching over him." She says softly. "I don't...know how to thank you Thir. Nobody'th...ever..." Tears start to well up in her big eyes and her plump lips begin to tremble. "...cared enough to...look after me...like thith."

"Hey." I wipe the tear from her chubby cheek with my tunic as it rolls from her eye. "Don't cry Colly."

"Thorry." She sniffles. "I get kinda...emotional after breeding."

"It's okay." I say. "I understand."

"And...I'm worried." She peers up through huge dewy eyes. "About him and...about you too Mathter Quin. I don't want them to hurt you."

"Things will end as the gods intend. And I think Venus still has plans for you and your Master." I stroke her hair. "I just need you to stay brave for me." I lower my voice to a whisper. "And you need to help keep Rosa brave too. Can I count on you Colly?"

"Yeth thir." She peeps and snuffles. "How can I thank you?"

"Just be my friend." I smile and kiss her broad head. "I like to believe that you would do the same for me."

"I would Thir. Oh I would." She then sniffles the tears away with a smirk. "Bethideth. If I ever want to get bred that good again..."

"HA! Would you stop!" I laugh and playfully squeeze her big soft tit then pull her into a hug. "You stay here and help Rosa. I'll be back as early as I can." I look her in the eyes. "And don't worry. Everything is going to be okay."

"It'll be okay." She repeats.

In her eyes I could see a level of deep belief, trust and faith that leaves me touched. Back home nobody had ever looked at me in quite that way. Back there I was just the big farm kid from the Quintilianus clan. But in my new life I was my own man. Somebody to be relied upon. The more I felt this new independence and responsibility the more I liked it.

"I need to talk to Rosa now."

"Yeth Thir." Colly hugs me again. "Thee you thoon."

"You can count on it." I stand and watch the goblin stride from the room, far more at ease than she'd been before.

"You are going to make such a good father." Rosa beams. "You have no clue how attractive that is to a woman."

We face each other. Resting her slender hands on my pecs as I put my arms around. Look at her and she looks back though she could not see except through her mind's eye. Everything that needed to be said about my decision had been said. Every feeling that needed to get out had been expressed. We were both at peace with it now. In this quiet moment we bask in other's presence.

"On your knees." She whispers.

Without word or hesitation I lower to stand on my knees, reversing the difference in our height so that she now stood well taller than me. She hugs my head to her stomach and combs her fingers through my hair. I nuzzle into her tummy and hug her tight. Ohhh, this felt all kinds of right. I might like the new feeling of being a pater familias but it was my escapes into softness and submission that gave me the mettle to embrace it.

"My Lady." I mewl.

"My boy." She gazes down no me. "How did you enjoy it? Involving Colly?"

"It was...well, like she said. Fun. It was fun." I say with an honest heart. "Not the same as with you. Different. But fun. Fun because you were here."

"Good." She smiles. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. You certainly made Colly's day. You breeding beast!"

I laugh and hug her tighter. "I did my best."

"You rocked her world." She pinches my earlobe. "Poor Aristocles will never match that." She giggles. "Although I suspect he likes it that way."

"I...um." I kiss her belly. "I found myself...thinking about her."

"Cassie?"

"Yeah." I say. "I think she could be fun too."

She nods, smiling even brighter. "You want her."

"I want...us to have her." I say softly. "I want her to be yours." I bow my head. "My Lady."

"We shall see my love." She purrs. "We shall see."

"Mmmm."

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you!"

"Good boy."

There is another long moment of silence as we each take in just what that might mean for our future. Involving a third in our relationship was sure to change things. Though Rosa and I were still so novice to this bond we had, as strong as it was, it seemed to me that bringing in a wife now would be far simpler than waiting until the rhythms of our lives became established. I was more than softening to the idea now. I was actually looking forward to it. She cuddles me for a time then brings me to my feet again where we hug yet again.

"That was something what you did with the magic. I could feel it on my face. Could you really see me?"

"Yes!" Her face lights up. "Oh yes! Enough to almost read you, though the eyes aren't the same."

"So..."

"Yes my love. Your Lady is finding herself. She is close."

"Oh!"

"And it was sooooo easy! It is nothing like I thought it would be, shaping magic. Controlling it. Nothing like Lydia or even father described. With more magic...who knows what I could do. If only I could tap into it myself."

"You will." I say. "It just takes time."

"I hope so. In the meantime I'll have to borrow and steal what I use."

"We ought to keep an eye out for more magical items then."

"Yes, yes!" She nods. "I would like that very much." Touching her bracelet she says. "There could be many more about like this one. Arcane objects hidden in plain sight." She giggles and bats her lashes. "But not hidden to these eyes."

"You are incredible." I say. With a long sigh I turn my mind back to what I had to do. "I'll do all I can to be back before sunup. But if I'm not back by morning you'll talk to Cassie? Explain what happened?"

"I will Master." Rosa says. "Perhaps they could put off the harvest by a day?"

I shake my head. "Not a chance. Certainly not for one man. If the weather is right, we work."

"You'll be such a tired boy though."

"I'll be okay." I smile. "I'll manage."

"And I'll be here to look after you when you get home." She lays her head on my chest and wraps her arms around my body. "Use your wits today, okay baby?" She kisses my chest. "Before you go bashing anybody."

"I will." I say. "I'm no warrior, remember?"

"Mmm." She hums dubiously. "Just a simple farmer."

I kiss the top of her head. "You know it."

We say our final goodbyes.

I dabble with the idea of taking my father's dagger with me in case things really turned sour but, remembering the theft of my money by the thug's over friendly law buddies, I decide to leave it behind. I would never forgive myself if I lost the only thing I had left of my dad's. Instead I opt for a stout walking stick which I whittle out from the hewn branches from the tree I felled. In the front clearing I pause and look back at the house.

My whole world was in there. I reflect again on why in the world was I risking it to head out to do this? The answer comes swiftly. Because it was the right thing to do and somebody needed to do it. It seemed it was more than just a pugio that Dad had left me after all.

Just before I head out I turn to give Mercury a long, suspicious glare. "If this is your doing trickster, I swear..." I leave the threat unspoken. What could a mere mortal do against the will of the gods? I turn away, square my shoulders, and start with a brisk stride toward Grumentum.

To be continued...