Slave Girl Pt. 02 Ch. 37-47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many!?" Colly demands.

"A dozen...or more!" Rosa's hand returns down Colly's writhing body to once more rub in slow circles above her womb. "A whole big litter of beautiful little babies in your tummy." Rosa kisses her cherubic cheek. "Babies. Babies. Babies. Soooo many babies for Mommy Collywaddle."

Colly's portly body quivers as her eyes roll back. Letting go of my hair and Rosa's dress she flails back and lets out a howl of raw breeding frenzy. "AAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

My face is awash with a geyser of sweet pussy juices as her snug tunnel grips rapidly against my penetrating tongue. She had only just begun her third and most powerful orgasm yet when Rosa pulls me forward.

"Now Quin." She says. "Breed her now!"

***

Chapter 44

"Now?"

"Now!" Rosa says urgently.

"Yes Ma'am!"

My face streaming with love juice and with Colly still in the grips of a body wracking orgasm I crawl up between her legs, cock hard and at the ready.

"Yeth!" Colly's fat fingers dig into the flesh of my stomach as she begs. "Breeeed meeee!!!"

"We've definitely gotten her riled up. This ought to be interesting." Rosa giggles. "You are not making love this time my love. You are breeding a woman in heat. Fuck her as hard and as fast as you can. Don't try to get fancy and don't hold back. Don't worry my love, she can take it." With a devilish grin she adds. "Show her what those muscles are all about. Show us your true power like you did that time in the cave." She says, referring to the time we'd used the bracelet's magic to have me fuck myself silly. Then, under her breath, she mutters to herself. "Call my boy imperfect. Let's hear what she says after this."

Feeling mighty flattered at Rosa's rankled pride on my behalf it inspires me even more to do my best.

I pull the goblin's surprisingly heavy body closer to the center of the bed so that I could get my knees onto the mattress. Drunk on lust Colly gropes at my body mewling and begging over and over. "Breed me Thir. Breed me Mathter Quin. Pleathe breed meeee."

I position myself to myself to mount her and right away the vast difference in height between us throws me for a loop. Rosa was a petite woman but not nearly as short as Collywaddle, though the goblin's wonderfully plump and voluptuous body was at least double the thickness of my beloved in almost every measure. I was having fun, it was feeling good, and Colly was a great partner. But, if I was going to experiment with other partners, I already I found myself wishing for someone closer to my own size to try it with. Someone like...Cassie. More curvaceous than Rosa, slimmer than Colly, a mix of both and taller than either. But that was an adventure for another time. I had some goblin breeding to do right now.

Grabbing the base of my cock I plant my tip against Colly's sodden purple pussy and watch as it literally opens up for me. Pressing forward I enter the wettest, sloppiest, slipperiest cunny imaginable. As I enter her I feel her tunnel continue to widen for me as the entrance itself seals tightly around my shaft. She was practically sucking me in! Rubbing along the top and bottom of my dick were the firmer nubs of her two clits. The tightness was similar but in so many ways Colly's pussy felt completely distinct from Rosa's. Leaning my weight in I glide into her unique cooch right to my balls.

"CUMM...INNNNNGGGG!!!" Colly's whole body tenses for a few seconds before waves of orgasmic pleasure wrack through her. "HAHHHH!!!"

The goblins tight pussy clenches around my manhood, gripping and pulsing in a milking action that felt pretty damn good. Not Rosa good, but good.

"You hear her baby?" Rosa says as she strokes my arm, as proud as a mama hen watching her chick emerge from its shell. "She's cumming for YOU. You gave her that joy. You did baby."

"Yeah."

Her hand grips my shoulder. "Now breed this bitch!"

"OOOOAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" At Rosa's hard words Colly's climax hits new heights.

Rosa's word was my command and so I obey.

Grabbing the goblin's stout thighs I pull back, pause, then begin to hammer away with hard, thunderous thrusts. PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! Fair muscular man flesh meets soft, wet, womanly, green flesh.

Poor Colly didn't even know what to do with the sudden assault on her cumming cunny. Her big amber eyes as wide as I'd ever seen them she grips the blankets, then flails then goes tense and still, then begins to undulate. Rosa's winding her up and my hard fucking had her completely out of her mind with sexual bliss, it was as if she was trying to do everything at once.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-FFFFFAAAAUUUUKKKKK!!!" One orgasm rolls straight into the next...and into the next! "AAAHHHHHH!!!"

"Don't stop baby." Rosa urges. "This is what she wanted. Grab her tits. Grab them hard."

Again I obey. Grabbing her huge bouncing knockers I sink my long fingers into the mounds of supple flesh, holding them as handles as I fuck her even faster.

"OHHHH GODTH YOU'RE THO BIG!" She sprays. "OOOOHHHHH GODTH!!! You...make...my puthy...cum tho...GOOOOD! NNNNGHHH!!!"

"That's it my love. Yes!" Coming closer to me so that her knees touched Colly's shoulders Rosa reaches out with both hands to feel my hard, sweaty body as it flexed and thrusted. Closer her eyes she smiles. "Harder, faster. Make her SING!"

"Hrrff!" I snort. Letting go of Colly's tits I come forward, my hands planted into the bed to either side of her. With gravity behind me I plow my weight down into her again and again and again. Her soft, round body is rocked and ripples spread out from each wet, deafening impact. PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! Though this paled in comparison to my Lady's gentle touch and tight bondage I had to confess a certain exhilaration at being able to just let loose my inner beast like this. And the fact that I was doing so under the control of my Mistress, making this raw instinctive aggression a part of my submission, made it all the sweeter. PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

"Gonna...cum...AGAAAAIIINNN!!! GNNNNNNGHHHH!!!" Clawing at my sides she huffs and heaves her way through another powerful orgasm, another squirt of sweet pussy juice showering my nethers, then begins licking and biting at my chest. She was a wild thing now, going on pure goblin instinct. "NMMM!"

"Mmmm!" I moan as just then Rosa grabs my head and plants a kiss on my lips. In flash her long tongue was gliding through my lips and probing my mouth. Just as quickly the tongue retracts. Grabbing my hair Rosa breaks the kiss and whispers. "Gods I love you!"

"Love you too." I grunt between heavy thrusts.

With the Aristocles' sex slave slurping at my chest I fuck another orgasm from her. Collywaddle slaps her hands into the bed as her back arches back as far as it would go. "GAH! CUM...ING AG...AAAAIN!" There is a desperation in her moans now. A sort of soft, pitiful, pleading tone as if she'd had too much. Even the way her sloppy pussy spasmodically milked my manhood more weakly than it had spoke to her dwindling stamina. But the way her legs wrap around my ass told me that I wasn't going anywhere until the job was done. "HAHHH! HAHHHH! HAHHHHH!!!"

Rosa gives one last loving stroke to my face before backing away. "Talk to her, as her lover." She whispers. "Tell her what she needs to hear."

I nod though Rosa could not see. Looking down at the plump green woman going wild on my cock I hunch in, kiss her forehead, and tell her the word I believed she wanted to hear. "Are you ready?" My breathing is hot and ragged, the pressure in my balls rising. "Are you ready...to be bred?"

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

"YETH!" She wails. "OHHH YETH THIR!"

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

"Are you ready to be a Mommy?"

"OHHHHHHH!!!" She howls. "YETH!"

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

"You be a good girl and cum one more time for me." I say as Rosa silently cheers me on. "One more big one...bigger than all the rest."

"Ohhhhh." She mewls in a tiring voice. "I'll t-try thir. I'll try."

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

"Mmmmm!" I moan, my own climax just seconds away. "You do that for me...and I'll cum inside of you so fuckin hard."

"OHHH QUIN!" She cries out at full song, her legs tightening around me and her hard gripping cunny soaking my groin with another spray of hot nectar. "OHHHHHH!!!"

"RRRRRMMMM!" In one last driving mating press I slam as deep as I could go and flood her hungry womb with a blast of thick, warm, virile human jizz.

Rosa, her eyes closed and a look of proud elation on her face, listens to the duet of shared orgasm that fills her room.

***

Chapter 45

Collywaddle's pussy milks every last drop from my throbbing cock then, when it drained me dry, pushes out my spent penis. The entrance contracts to seal up behind me as my tip slips from her slit. Bringing both hands down between her legs she holds her well fucked cunny both from overwhelming sexual joy and as if to hold my hot seed inside of her. Rolling to her side she curls up into a fetal position with a huge, happy grin on her flushed green face. "Ohhhhhhhhh..." Her voice warbles weakly. "Ohhhh Thir. That...wath...amazing...!"

"Whoooo!" I exhale loudly. "That was great Colly. Whew!" My body glistened with pussy juice from just below my nipples down to my mid-thigh, my flagging cock absolutely dripping with it. We'd definitely be changing the bedding before using them again!

"I can't wait to tell Mathter how good you were." Collywaddle beams like a contented little emerald. "He'll be tho jealouth. He he he."

"Jealous? I thought..."

"Good jealouth." She giggles. "He'th very competitive. Thith will make him tho happy. He'll fuck his little thlave thooooo good when I get home. He'll try tho hard to be ath good ath you. He he he."

I chuckle and shake my head. "Hey, if that's your thing. As long as everybody's happy."

"Oh yeth...ohhhhh yeth." Colly curls up tighter and I realize she was holding this position for a reason. Perhaps some goblin breeding instinct or maybe just because her pussy was still tender from the hard fuck. "Ohhh, I needed that."

As we chatted Rosa had crawled around to my side where she grabs my arm with one hand, rubs the other across my sweaty chest, and nuzzles her nose into my shoulder. She takes a long inhale, taking in the aroma of sweat and cum and pussy that now filled the air.

"Did you have fun baby?"

I sigh, my muscles relaxing as the powerful release of sexual energies have their after effect, and I nod. "Yeah." I say. "I did."

"I'm glad." She kisses my arm. "You did SO good baby."

The experience had been different than I expected, though I could not put my finger on precisely how. I felt good, I felt energized, and I felt mellowed out all at the same time. I had expected some form of bitterness or guilt being with another woman but because Rosa had been there with me, encouraging me and even directing me, it simply became another facet of our sexual life. As good as it was the sex with Colly had neither depth nor profundity of being with my love. Sex without love was like a sweet, juicy grape. One could provide pleasure but even a hundred of them could never provide true sustenance. Love made all the difference.

I could feel doors of possibility opening within me. And behind most of them was my buxom brunette neighbor. My worries were turning into a desire, an anticipation, a yearning to explore these new horizons. With my Lady holding my leash of course.

At my side Rosa had not yet let go of my arm, the way her right hand gripped and fondled my pec in a rhythmic squeeze and release, and the way her rock hard cock pressed into my hip I wondered if I might have one more chore to take care of before heading into town. I do not have to wonder for long.

"Aristocles isn't the only one to whom a dash of jealousy inflames their desire." Rosa trills, her hot breath washing over my arm. "Perhaps more than a dash."

"Oh?"

"Ohhhh Quin." Her next kiss is wetter, more sucking. "Hearing you...do that. Hearing you fuck Colly so damn good. It roused me. To hear my...my boy do that. I've never loved a lover as I love you. Ohhh gods! I was not prepared for the...intensity of the feelings. I WANT YOU!"

Though still wilting my just spent dick twitches in a vain attempt to revive itself. "Oh!?" The peep that escapes me was at odd with the deep masculine grunts coming from me just minutes ago.

"I...want...to reclaim you. For my own." She huffs then nips at my flesh, her left hand gliding up into my hair to take a hold. "Oh Master. I want you! I need you!"

"I am yours!" I whisper meekly, instantly enslaved by her desire for me. "I live for your pleasure Mistress."

She was already bending me over!

Colly had turn around to face us but otherwise she now lay still and silent. "Colly is watching us."

"Order her away if you must."

"Pleathe. Let me thtay." Colly coos. As my head gets pressed down into the bed I give her a smile and a nod. Words could not express how proud I was to be Rosa's boy. I was only too happy to show my submission. The goblin scooches a little closer. "Thank you Thir."

I am laid out flat on the bed face down with much of my legs hanging over the end. Rosa's hand run up and down my sweaty body. She grasps and claws at my flesh with a raw sexual hunger.

"What's he look like Colly?" Rosa asks as she straddles my back and sits her full weight down onto me just between my shoulder blades.

"He'th a very happy Mathter." Colly says softly. "He lookth different. Thofter, thweeter, like hith heart ith happy."

"Good." Rosa says. "Tell me if that changes. Tell me if anything changes."

"Yeth...Mithtreth. He he he." The other slave says. "I'll watch him for you."

"You are a dear."

I realize then that Rosa was using the opportunity with Colly as a trial for a potential future with Cassie as well. Trying out what it was like to have another be her eyes to watch over her vulnerable boy...or girl. Would I act as my Mistress's eyes someday?

Leaning her weight back Rosa angles her legs so that her feet flanked my head. Hooking a finger into the heel of her slipper and peels it from her dainty foot. A very subtle perfume of sweat and leather fills my nostrils. Her cute little toes wiggle just an inch away.

"You may kiss my feet."

"Thank you!" I gasp in the second it takes me to reach my lips out and begin to suck and kiss and nuzzle at the tender flesh. Her skin tasted as succulent as sweet pork to my lust addled tongue. "Mmmmm."

Colly's smile widens. "He'th lithtening to you. He obeyth."

"Of course he does. He is mine and he is perfect." Patting my right glute Rosa asks. "Whose ass is this?"

"Yours!" I say proudly between a kiss and lick up her big toe. "My ass is yours."

"Whose body is this?" She rocks side to side, grinding her big balls down into me.

"Yours Mistress. Mmmmm!"

"And who loves you more than anything."

"You!"

She pats my bum. "Good boy."

"Mmmmm!" I slather her toes with my tongue and and suck the spit away through wet lips.

"Wow." Colly whispers. "He'th tho...tho...happy."

"You love your man right Colly and he will always take care of you." Rosa says sagely. "He will always desire you. But you have to find the man within the man. And you must love him with your whole heart."

"The man withing the man." Colly whispers before saying. "Yeth Mithtreth. I underthtand."

"You would make a fine Lady Colly." Rosa gives Colly's pointed ear a little rub.

"Thank you Mithtreth." Colly says with big dimpled grin.

I find a toe, the one just beside the big one, then latch around it with my lips and begin to suckle. Rosa brings my arms tight to my sides and even has me tuck my hands beneath my hips. Then she lays forward to rest her body down my back. Taking a firm grip of each of my ass cheeks she spreads them wide.

Pressed into the bed with her weight on top of me that bliss of bondage flits at the edges of my arousal. Being allowed to smooch and suck my Lady's feet brought the thrill of obedience. And having to do it in front of another added the intoxication of being owned. Oh how I wish I still had my collar. Mixed in with these is the desire that the huge rock hard erection I now felt pressing my spine between my shoulder blades and the small breasts pillowed against the base of my back roused in me. I had just cum, but this was another kind lust flowing through me now. The lust of the submissive. I wanted to be used. I wanted to be fucked. I wanted Rosa's big beautiful cock inside of me.

I spread my legs wide to give my Lady total access to whatever she desired.

***

Chapter 46

I tremble as I feel the tip of Rosa's long tapered tongue tap at space between my anus and sack. There it begins to lap and lick at the tender flesh. "Ohhh." I sigh between my sucking kisses to Rosa's foot. Seeing the bliss come over Colly's eyes begin to flit back and forth between my face and my bum. Eventually curiosity gets the better of her and she shifts around so that she could see what was happening down below. Now Colly chubby, padded tootsies joined Rosa's dainty digits as the only things I could see. I might not be able see much but I sure could feel my horny lover on top of me.

"Oh!" The goblin gasps. "That'th...a very long tongue you have Mithtreth."

"Nnn." Rosa extends it further, snaking it down the notch between my left inner leg and my scrotum.

"Oh!"

On it goes like a warm sinuous serpent. It glides through my pubes and along the root of my shaft then comes up the other side of my package to slither around the opposite side of my balls.

"OH!" Colly says in amazement.

At last Rosa's tip reaches all the way around to coil in under the middle of her tongue. And then...with the base of my cock and balls securely constricted...she begins to squeeze and release and squeeze and release in a slow rhythmic massage. The power of the muscle could have squished my testes like grapes but deftly she keeps the pressure juuuust shy of too much. The fleshy protrusions along the sides of her demon tongue almost feel like tiny tongues themselves pushing even deeper into my scrotum.

"Ohhhh!" This time the 'Oh' was my own. Rosa pulls her foot away most likely so that she could hear me sing for her better. "Ohhhh Rosaaa."

Spreading my legs even wider I give Rosa room to work. Still going the end of her seemingly endless tongue worms back to the front and up along side my soft cock until it is rooting against the hole at the tip.

"OHHHH!"

"Woah!" Colly whispers. I feel a portly hand touch the back of my leg.

"Ohhh. Ohhhh gods. Ohhhhh!" As I moan wantonly and begin to writhe Rosa massages and rolls my balls while licking the whole of my manhood. "Ohhhhh!"

"Lithten to him. Goodneth!"

"Nnnngh." Hums proudly. Her tongue slides back again, swiftly and while still holding a tight grip on my tenderest bits. The sensation sends me over Luna.

"Hahhhh!"

Gripping my cheeks Rosa pulls them wide apart again. After smacking her lips she flicks her tongue out to dab and prod at my back door.

"Doeth he like it in the bum?"

"Oh yes Colly." Rosa says softly and warmly. "All men do, if they are honest with themselves."

"Even my Mathter?"

"Even your Master." Rosa says. She spits on my anus and rubs it in with a couple of fingers. "Could you fetch me the oil?"

"Yeth Mithtreth." Colly pushes off of me and hurriedly scampers to get the little vial of oil on the bedside stand. She looked funny still holding her cooch to make double sure she kept my cum inside of her as she goes. On her way back she shoots me a wink as I just smile drunkenly back at her.

As this is happening Rosa tongues my entrance once...twice...three times...and then stabs her tongue deep into my eager hole!

"HAAHHHHH!!!" My hands grip my legs as I feel the firm slithering length of her tongue plunge six inches deep.