Slave Girls of Earth Ch. 01

Story Info
Submissive women and the planet that loves them.
3.4k words
4.41
40.3k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So when do you think we'll get one?"

Asher Brown ran a hand through his dark hair. Despite the pounding, everything still attached correctly. Fucking wine. Somehow he managed to croak "Get one what?"

"A slave girl, of course."

"Of course. I'm never drinking again," he grumbled.

Placing her hand on his chest, Danielle snuggled close. "Last night wasn't satisfying enough?"

"You practically attacked me. What the hell got into you?" That question, Asher realized, answered itself. Slave girls. She'd been insatiable since... he supposed that answered itself too. "I can only remember the wild sex. What else happened?"

"Nothing unusual. Just you returning home for dinner. Talking about your day. Offering your adoring wife the gift of her dreams."

"Ah yes, things are coming back now." He recalled Danielle sitting there enraptured. Eyes wide and everything. It felt intoxicating. As did, his headache reminded him, the Bordeaux, which Danielle had poured liberally. Asher defaulted on the truth. "That may not be a good idea."

"But you promised."

"Since when have a few drinks caused reckless talk? Yeesh. I hate disappointing you. Entangling myself with the Atoderians, though, genuinely lacks appeal. Well, getting any more entangled than I already am. All of which is academic regardless. It's not allowed."

"Allowed? By the government? Since when would they even try doing something?" Danielle fired.

"Politicians and law enforcement ignore all these girls disappearing for a reason. Whatever the law of the land these days, it sure as hell isn't the Constitution."

"Exactly. Where's the issue?"

"My... employers want quiet. People don't know details. Imagine the uproar from a public that actually understood how many women were being snatched. There's only innuendo right now, and the Atoderians intend to keep it that way. Anything on the radar hurts business."

"Everyone working there keeps a slave, right? They must stay somewhere. Surely one measly girl wouldn't be a problem."

"The aliens have their own," Asher admitted, "but no humans do."

"So we'll be first."

"When I suggested a hobby, somewhere to put your energy, this wasn't what I had in mind."

"They love you, though. You talked about always joking around. How you were the sole human who..."

"Say they'd agree," Asher interrupted, "we're talking about someone's daughter. Would you even really want a slave girl?"

Danielle bared her teeth, as Asher discovered a facial expression he imagined only previously witnessed by seals meeting an orca. "Someone's servile daughter. That's the whole point. Debase her however you want, the stupid slut will just love each second anyway."

"Atoderian definitions of submissive tend towards the expansive. A percentage including normal women. People with jobs. Friends. Dreams."

"I've decided it's best. For everyone. The poor thing will be enslaved regardless. Taken. Collared. Maybe even stripped. Does that happen? Removing clothes from the start?" Danielle asked, visions of helpless girls having their dresses ripped off practically dancing in her eyes.

Asher admired how quickly she managed to compose herself. Woman on a mission.

"The point being, there's no freeing the little bitch. Obviously. What's better? Forcing her off to some distant planet in service of perverted alien masters, or, staying on Earth? A slave girl should be here. With me. So I can look after her."

"Why am I even considering agreeing to your lunacy? This hangover must be worse than I realized."

"We'll own her together. A real family possession. You needn't worry over details. Consider them handled. I'd make certain we get our value from the whore. She'll learn to please. Or else. At least ask for me darling. What's the worst that could happen?"

*

"Let's hear about Pellern's new prize." The comment drew hoots of approval. "We're all consumed with jealousy. First lot sold here. Almost first on the whole planet. And such limited quantity. How did you swing such a triumph? Any help from the inside, so to speak?"

"No. Adventures on Earth seem to have Paup... distracted," Pellern zib Wunoq smirked.

"He's not the only one diverting himself now. Stop holding out on those of us living vicariously through juicy details."

"See the depths to which we've plummeted? Begging. Locked in ferocious competition with family. Longstanding bonds torn asunder in exchange for trinkets."

Jeers filled the room. Gritting her teeth, Pellern resisted an urge to sigh. Less for the sanctimonious lecture than for the whole tedious exercise. Massive time sunk into one interminable gathering after another. What did Pellern really have in common with these people? The very concept of a clan felt primitive. Maybe even ancient ties outlived their usefulness.

Before she could consider further, though, her original questioner blurted: "Ah yes, the good old days! Nice to hear your theories on the subject. Again."

"Go ahead and make snide remarks. We surrendered our birthright."

"A thousand years of peace yet still you snivel. We're Unified Universal. Get used to that. Everyone else managed generations ago."

"Grow accustomed to Kentrellite sublimation? Keep your Unified Universal," the inveigher spat.

"Imagine advocating for division. Seeking conflict where none exists. Saddening really. Perhaps Pellern can cheer me up. Taught your chattel any cute tricks?"

"Surely you don't need me reciting specifications," Pellern demurred, knowing the gesture's futility. She had to give them something. Even if raising envy wouldn't do. Traditions needed maintaining. For the moment.

"Come now," her interrogator persisted. "Everyone understands their biology. Little sluts."

More laughter. Another voice crowed: "With auctions starting, though, we'll finally add some hands on practice!"

"About time the Atoderians stopped hoarding. Keeping these creatures for themselves was greedy even by their usual standards."

"Earth girl shortages are obscene," a man added to general consensus. "Just seize the necessary animals. Plenty of suitable candidates. We need more women made available for purchase. Unified Universal worlds should be able to procure basic staples."

"So basic a staple that a short time ago you didn't believe they existed!"

"Who envisioned this species? Tucked away in that remote corner with females built for submission. Attach a personal locus, barely modified, and they'll actually train themselves."

"Amusing to see the locus encircling a slim neck, I'll admit. Quite aesthetically pleasing."

"Without the collar you might even mistake a human girl for one of us. Assuming you'd dressed her for the occasion." He waited out the chuckles. "Wrap the locus around her pretty throat, however, and EVERYONE knows. One glance says they're property. Made docile through pleasure. Yet our poor deprived public starves."

"Certainly those who hunger for such companionship manage."

"That doesn't count! I'm talking about organic. Raised on their own world. Enslaved from Earth itself. But why listen to me with an expert available. Enough delay Pellern, how's the little strumpet? Exotic?"

"Well she's not little for the record."

"Oh?"

"Quite tall. A head over me at least."

"What do you call her?"

"The original name was preposterous. Bridgette or some such nonsense. She goes by Frisky now."

"Why that moniker?"

"Felt appropriate. She'd been an athlete. Their volleyball forges talented sex slaves apparently."

"Finding ways to utilize that vigor?"

"Besides for the obvious?" Pellern smiled at her own joke.

Other voices called out, words tumbling over one another. "Slapping her around settles a human girl right down."

"No, tie her up with time to think."

"Attach some weights to the nipples."

"Race the bitch! And don't spare your whip."

"Would Frisky enjoy being exposed for a roaring crowd's amusement?"

"Eventually I suppose." Pellern acknowledged, rejoining the conversation. "Her collar sees to that."

"Whatever you decide, acclimating a slave girl to her new status sounds noble. I'd be happy assisting. And not just me. Cheering on your plaything is the least we could do. Only so many zib Wunoqs after all. Imperative we stick together."

Pellern willed her expression flat. "Like I always say about family: the more, the merrier."

*

Tap. Tap. Tap. Lauren Rossi scowled towards the bouncing shoe heel before appraising the attached body. Long legs. Tapered waist. Nice tits. Izzy was quite a piece of ass. Even when Lauren felt like strangling her. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Seeking a distraction, Lauren stared out the window. Some form of vessel emerged from a nearby building. She watched it idle in the air before launching upwards. As the ship disappeared from her vision, Lauren wondered where they were going. Off Atoderia entirely? Presumably the whole universe waited at their disposal. Meanwhile she was trapped here. Naked and demeaned. With only Izzy, the human percussion section, for company. Tap. Tap. Tap.

A familiar tingle crowded everything else from her mind. Shit. Elevated stress level. Clacking forgotten, Lauren couldn't prevent a swell of rage. At fate. At aliens. Mainly, however, at herself. While she'd broken discipline for only a second, the sensible part of her knew the truth. That a second was enough.

She reached underneath her thin strip of dark pubic hair, hand worming between thick thighs. Her sex was already wet. Hot. Needy slave girl, an internal voice sneered. Lauren swallowed her shame, other hand toying with a nipple, fingers gently tweaking. "Mmmph."

The hungry sigh caught Izzy's attention. Grinning, she turned for a better view. "Ever consider keeping calm?"

"I'm trying," Lauren huffed.

"Maybe you need a few pointers."

"Gag. I'll be fine. Afterward."

"How many does this make? Three today, right?"

"You've kept count. Typical. No doubt making a note of everything, to better regale Tomur with any lurid details later. Well forgive me for not better adjusting to life as an object."

"You do look miserable," Izzy, rising to her feet, giggled in the direction of Lauren's busy fingers.

"At least pretend not to enjoy this."

"Stop making it so easy."

"Don't judge me. The wave methodically works you to climax. Who can fight that?"

"Why fight period?"

"That's your damn collar talking!"

"Says the woman furiously masturbating."

"Look... It's just... I prefer speeding things along."

"In that case," the blonde advanced close, "let me help."

"Uhh, I'm not sure how comfortable..."

"Not exactly our first time together."

"Don't remind me."

"As I recall you enjoyed yourself too."

"But that was mandatory! Ordered. Just the two of us feels wrong. I'm not gay. At least I didn't use to be," Lauren trailed off. Even previously clear borders blurred these days. Those not disappearing entirely.

"Shhhh. There, there. No need to panic," Izzy cooed. "Focus on getting off. Shouldn't be too hard for a girl like you. Access is easy enough. Not allowing yourself any clothes... How do you even come up with this shit?"

"A girl like me?" Lauren bristled, but couldn't hold the sentiment. She noticed her chest beginning to heave. "Tomur loves the humiliation of having me invent my own punishments."

"My own? I may be allowed lingerie, but if you hadn't noticed, we're both wearing high heels now. Thanks to you."

"I never desired that."

"Yet so much talent and creativity! Want my theory on your desires?" Izzy added, still caressing. "You belong here. Kept in your place. All that whining and sniveling is performance. Meanwhile you're secretly misbehaving on purpose the whole time. Well? Am I right? Do you revel in taking it like a slut?"

"The wave forces me!"

"No need to get defensive. I'm not complaining about the shoes. What's some discomfort against putting on a better show? You really pull the look off too. Tits thrust out. Ass pushed up. Sexy for sure. Mmmm. God I felt jealous when you arrived. Dark curly hair. Swiveling round hips. Plus..." Izzy tweaked Lauren's nipples.

"Owww," the brunette gasped, reaching to push her fellow slave girl away.

"But you're not my competition. I finally see that. We should be cooperating. Forget about the past. About home. About your precious reading. Lauren Rossi's frumpy bookworm days are over. It's time to embrace this new you. We lucked out really, getting such a virile owner. The kind that deserves a pair of smoking hot bedwarmers. Think of all the ways we can play nicely together. Arms to the side, sweetie. Let me take charge. There. Doesn't that feel nice you horny little bitch?"

"Hmmph," humping back in spite of herself, Lauren submitted, unable to disagree.

"I love your heavy breathing. Hey," she changed the subject while maintaining her rhythm on Lauren's sex, "think our master will punish you for defiance?"

"Tomur is not my master!"

"You're impossible," Izzy admonished. "I didn't grow up dreaming about captivity either, you know. Life here was hard initially. Pleasant or not, though, I still made peace with circumstances."

"Never! Fuck that psychopath."

"Interesting word choice." Izzy leaned in for a kiss while speeding her pace on the brunette's sex.

Between the wave, the fingers, and the tongue jammed down her throat, Lauren felt the last of her resistance vanish. "Unfh," she moaned.

Izzy broke their lip lock, grinning. "Who gets fucked here?"

"I do."

"You do what?" The blonde taunted.

"Get fucked. Oh, God. I get fucked here."

"Damn right. I'm trying to show support. Everything doesn't have to be so difficult. Jesus. I hope he slaps the hell out of you."

"Faster, please. I'm so close now."

Izzy obliged. "Wouldn't a bright red ass feel nice? Don't worry, I'll let him know you want to beg for your spanking."

"Mrghh."

"No use blaming the collar for creating a kinky sex kitten. You did that to yourself. Just look! Coming like the little firecracker you truly are. Probably dreaming of being owned while you do. Well? What's going on inside that head slave girl?"

As the orgasm washed over her, Lauren wondered too.

*

Heather Olson startled at the knock. Behind the peephole stood a woman. Brown hair. Nondescript. Face didn't register. Maybe another tenant in the building? Heather doubted she would recognize them all.

She unlatched the chain, opened the deadbolt, and unlocked the door itself. Anything for peace of mind she'd long since decided. Especially these days. Heather didn't have to be a nubile blonde to know that. Although it helped.

Even the best precautions in the world occasionally fall short, Heather understood, as she opened her home to the woman she had anticipated, along with two burly men she had not. They pushed their way inside. "Miss Olson," the brunette said, "you need to come with us."

"You know my name?"

"We know everyone on our list."

"Is this actually how it happens? No warning, just a rap on your door? Another woman too. What kind of heartless bitch could..."

"Don't worry your pretty little head. Focus instead on the fact we're leaving. Together. Cooperating will be easier on you."

Great. Eyes darting around the room, Heather sought a way out. Fight the two gorillas standing between her and the door? Shit, think of something better. The window. Yes! Thank God for second floor apartments. She'd only need a moment alone. "Umm, sure. No problem. I'll grab a jacket real quick, then we can go."

Heather's slowest, least threatening stride back, however, didn't seem slow enough. The goons stepped forward, locked on their prey. She wasn't, Heather realized with a sickening thud, going to make it to that window. The blonde turned, preparing to dash anyway. Strong hands snaked out, gripping her at each arm, before she managed an inch.

"You've got everything you're going to need," the woman insisted.

"That comment would be more reassuring directed somewhere other than at my chest."

"Don't make this harder than necessary."

"Heaven forbid. Wouldn't do to put anyone out. Least of all my own fucking kidnappers. Rather motley lot too. Lady Dead Eyes and her meathead assistants. Quite the commando team."

"Good enough to capture you."

Heather felt panic replace adrenaline. Tears fell down her cheeks as she blubbered: "Please, you don't have to do this. Show some mercy. You could still let me go. Please."

"Hmph."

Was that a snort? Heather, through watery eyes, finally detected a facial expression. A wan smile creased the woman's face. That bitch WAS laughing at her. Heather stared back, dumbfounded. The sheer hatefulness striking at her like a physical blow. She couldn't breathe. "Oh God! Save me!"

"No sign anyone up there is listening. Apparently you're on your own."

"Monster," she sobbed. "Are you even an actual alien, or just some local collaborator?"

"So we're all wrapped up here?" The brunette questioned her cohorts, ignoring Heather.

"I've seen Atoderians. In pictures or on television. Attending fancy parties. Meeting the prime minister of Whateveristan, that kind of thing. You three don't exactly seem the cocktail circuit type. So human beings, right? Then why are you doing this? Helping them, I mean."

"A girl has to make a living," she shrugged.

"How do you even sleep at night?"

"In a big ass condo," the brunette deadpanned, gesturing for the men to get moving. "Those bastards pay a lot." One of the galoots grunted with approval.

"What amount of money could be worth your soul?

"C'mon blondie," the ice queen responded, "time for a new beginning."

As the wall of muscle pulled her forward, Heather struggled in earnest. Kicking and flailing, she ranted: "You'll never get away with this. I have friends. Family. People who won't take this lying down. They'll do anything it takes to stop you. Anything. I just can't wait to see you pay for your crimes."

The woman remained nonplussed. She didn't believe that would happen. And neither did Heather.

*

Marek found rather more of the businessman than he intended. Trousers around his ankles, Gratton gripped a comely woman's hips. Bent over a table, she was naked but for her collar.

Based on the rate and tenor of huffing and puffing, Marek imagined he'd just finished. Not that he was trying to imagine that. The actual view was bad enough. Well not totally, he admitted, enjoying his first good look at the girl's face as she put her hair back in order and made to straighten up.

"What the fuck?" Gratton bellowed, noticing Marek's presence.

"Bad time?"

"Of course it's a... ah, screw it," he said, pulling his pants up. "Give me a moment."

"Veronica, who told you to stand?" The girl's eyes went wide. "Well?"

"We weren't... finished?" She asked, voice small.

Gratton grabbed her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, twisting hard, causing the girl to yip. "When I decide. Not a moment sooner. Now get back down there."

"On the table?"

"Plant that face immediately, or I promise the penalty will be coming out of your ass."

Scrambling to follow instructions, Veronica bent down, breasts pushing against the table, until her cheek rested firmly against the surface. With her bottom once again presented, Gratton took his opportunity to squeeze and massage the globes. "You don't stand up without my permission," he said, kneading her flesh. "You don't do anything without my permission. Clear?"

Opening her mouth to agree, a sharp spank left her crying out surprised instead:

"Oww!"

"Nice bitches," he lectured, slapping her butt, "obey. Buying your ass cost me a fortune, so I'll use you however I wish. Understand? Without me, you'd still be stuck on that backwards planet of yours. I won't tolerate an ungrateful slave girl."

12