Slave Girls of Earth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gratton punctuated the remark with a particularly hard smack, bringing Veronica off the table. Her tormentor merely grabbed her hair and forced her back down. He kept a firm grasp at the roots with one hand while continuing the assault on her ass with his other hand. "Well, let's hear it. Are you going to behave yourself?"

"Yes... awwww... I promise."

"You promise what?"

"To be a good girl... Oww... for you... Owww... for my owner."

"That's right," he smiled, picking up his pace, really letting her have it now. Veronica's grunts grew louder with every subsequent smack. "This is what you need, right?"

"Yes... Oh my God... I love being a slave girl." From the way she spoke, Marek could almost believe her. Previous fear in her voice replaced by genuine passion. And everyone knew about human women. How they were. Yet... Maybe she really did love being enslaved, but somehow he doubted it. Gratton wasn't exactly man of your dreams material.

Even if he finally did seem satisfied, releasing his handle on her hair. "You're allowed to go."

Rubbing her now sore bottom, Veronica rose from the table to leave. "No," the businessman growled, "not like that. Crawl."

Dropping to her hands and knees, the woman craned her neck for one last glance towards her lumpy owner before scurrying to obey. Marek wondered if Veronica could even see through the tangled mass of raven hair obscuring her face. "Good girl. Stay close, though, I'll want you again. Soon. And keep yourself ready," Gratton ordered, gesturing towards Marek. "This won't take long."

12