Slave Girls of Earth Ch. 03

Story Info
Helpless captives subjugated.
3.2k words
4.47
22.8k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caria bolted upright. Dozing at the desk? Getting old she mocked herself. The night's financials blinked insistently, right where she'd left them. Solves the mystery of what put me to sleep, Caria grimaced. Wouldn't that just figure? Find refuge in Poerv's jungle only to die of boredom. "Enough," she muttered, shutting her office screen down.

Reluctant accountant or not, Caria had the gist. Copious red ink. Relatively at least. Once the number would have been a pittance. Those resources, however, remained tucked away on the opposite end of the planet. Safe, but inaccessible. How's Wazzawy faring in the big city without me, she wondered. Caria allowed a moment of appreciation for her most reliable friend. Come to think of it, she smirked, her only friend.

A creak in the floor jolted Caria to attention. Back straightening, she reached for her concealed weapon. The movement's practiced ease belying her quickening pulse. "Caria!" She heard a familiar voice call as Tiley burst into the office. Pulling her hand back, Caria relaxed. Somewhat. Old habits died hard she'd found.

"I finished shutting down the place, but figured I'd come up and check the damage before going home," Tiley explained.

"Concerned for our economic health?"

"Didn't feel like a great night. Commercially speaking."

"Sure," she acknowledged, "but can you put a price on ambience like this?"

"Actually that's sort of what I wanted to talk about."

"Not again."

"If you'd just think about it from the standpoint..."

"Stupidest idea I've ever heard."

"Nonsense," Tiley offered good naturedly. "Sometimes even a bar needs brightening. Although I do enjoy the whole dark cave motif. Besides, I've had worse ideas. Remember when that big fucker started making trouble, so I decided to hit him? You know, scars and tattoos. What was his name again? Martan? Moron?"

"Ugly Morkan?" Caria recalled, smiling in spite of herself. "Good point. That was stupider."

"You got that right. My jaw still hurts when it rains."

"Well you shouldn't have led with your face."

"But that's my best part."

"If you say so."

"Hey, I was defending your honor."

Caria rolled her eyes. "Nice sentiment, but I don't need your protection from frontier bar ownership travails. Thankfully. I've seen you fight. Just have to continue taking care of myself, I'm afraid. Ugly Morkan or no."

"Maybe, but he also disrespected the bar."

"I thought it was a dark cave."

"Well..."

"Relax, I don't care. Incidentally, I know it's really not that nice. As an inanimate object, though, it's not particularly susceptible to emotional trauma, so fighting for its respect..."

"You never appreciate anything."

"I appreciate lots of things. Like how our exceedingly humid climate leaves local dining and entertainment options particularly ill-suited for large open air areas. Especially those requiring unfeasible cost outlays. I also appreciate paying people to help run my business. As opposed to, say, wasting my time with preposterous, if novel, redecorating advice."

"Just suggesting some possible improvements," Tiley relented.

"Look at those big, sad, eyes. I could almost feel bad for you. Almost."

"If you wanted to make it up to me..."

"Speaking of things which will never happen."

"A man can dream, can't he?"

"About me fraternizing with the help? Seems bad for business. And we've got enough problems on that front anyway."

"What about my problems? Starting with a broken heart."

"You'll get over it. You always do."

"This is completely different. I think I might die without you."

"Goodnight, Tiley."

Watching his back amble off, Caria contemplated. An uncovered terrace. On the edge of a rainforest. For this dingy, booze soaked hole in the wall. She shook her head. He was a decent enough worker all things considered. Aside from the occasional moonstruck stare. Easy enough for Caria to tolerate. In the jungles of Poerv, urban or otherwise, she'd learned to take what she could get.

*

Heather tried to remember a more humiliating moment. Nothing came to mind. New lifetime best, she decided. How mortifying. A female voice too! Why did that make everything worse? The woman probably thinks I'm a complete lunatic. Not to mention a nymphomaniac. Who reacts to imprisonment with a screaming orgasm? On the floor no less. Ashamed at her display, Heather couldn't bear speaking.

"Tough day, right?" The mystery woman broke the silence.

"Oh God," Heather stammered back, trying not to cry with minimal success.

"Just stay relaxed. Don't freak out or anything," she soothed.

"Don't freak out? Easy for you to say!"

"No, I mean that's the key. Nothing happens as long as you can keep calm."

"Who are you?" Heather asked, suddenly suspicious.

"We're the same. They took me too," the girl inhaled deeply. "Just stay composed, okay?"

"Sorry. I didn't mean to insinuate. This must sound crazy, but I can't even control whatever is happening to me. Normally..."

"It's not your fault. They're doing this to us somehow. The less time we spend thinking about that, the better. So let's pick any other topic. Have you got a name?"

"Does this really seem like a time for small talk?"

"Avoiding further unpleasantness requires relaxing. Unless you wish to repeat THAT experience. If once was enough, though, just introduce yourself."

"How can I trust you?"

"With your name? Is it hard to pronounce or something?"

"No, I mean how can I... never mind. Heather Olson. My name is Heather Olson."

"Lisa Zhu. Wish I could say it was nice to meet you."

"Yeah, my mom always talks about meeting new friends, but I doubt this is what she meant."

"Not quite summer camp for sure."

"Oh I don't know. Some of those girls were pretty vicious."

Both women giggled. "Wow. I haven't even smiled since... Nothing like some shared existential dread to really bond people apparently," Lisa joked, and they laughed together again.

Maybe, Heather hoped, the woman would provide some answers now. "What's with the dark? Is the power out or something?"

Lisa audibly sighed. "No, I think they want it like this."

"They? You mean aliens, right?"

"Who else?"

"I'd always hoped it was just rumors. A conspiracy theory. But those bastards really are grabbing people."

"Seems that way."

Heather found the tone more arch than strictly necessary. Let it go, the blonde decided. She wasn't exactly swimming in allies at the moment. "Have you seen them? Talked to anyone? What do they want?"

"I... They don't... Look... Let's just sit here quietly, ok? Fighting back is pointless. I've already tried. Plenty. Same ending every time too. No offense, but I'm just really not in the mood for another orgasm right now."

"Now you've got back-up, though, we could..."

"You seem like a nice girl Heather, but there's some things you don't understand."

"They have to feed us at some point, right? When they open the door we could..."

"Are you hungry?"

It seemed, Heather decided, to be the first topic which piqued Lisa's interest. Eager to keep her talking, she answered: "Not really. Strange. I haven't eaten all day. Then again, these aren't exactly the kind of circumstances to build up an appetite."

"Maybe," the other woman offered, her effect back to sedated.

"Anyway, with the right plan we..."

Lisa sighed again. Louder. "I'm not thrilled about this, but there's nothing we can do. Take it from me, you're better off waiting patiently."

"Waiting patiently for what?" the blonde asked a sullen silence. Jesus, Lisa sounded defeated. Totally broken. What the hell happened to that poor girl? And what, Heather gulped, did they have planned for her?

*

"Absolutely out of the question," Fanoo declared.

"Let me explain..."

"Why bother, Marek? I still remember your explanation from last time. Plus the time before that. Remember how listening to you worked out then?"

"Granted there's been a few setbacks, but you'll still get your yuyus. Obviously. Just one more minor obstacle to overcome. It's really not much extra honestly."

"Do you take me for a complete moron?"

"I..."

"Rhetorical question since the answer is so obvious. Don't apologize. Who but an imbecile would lend to you in the first place?"

"Yes, I'm a great disappointment to us all. But my only means of making good your losses necessitates equipment located inside that ship."

"Equipment worth so much to appraise as scrap?"

Marek gestured dismissively. "Scans don't catch everything."

"Since when?"

"Do you really want the bio-mechanical minutiae?"

"Actually the thought gives me a headache."

"Then why hesitate?"

"Besides for your chronic unreliability? Degenerate gambling? Sketchy track record?"

"Sure, when phrased like that."

"Your undisputed title as laziest man on Atoderia? A massive line of unsatisfied creditors stretching across an entire planet?"

"Put you down as a maybe then?"

"Why not use this alleged wonder equipment to avoid these problems in the first place?"

"I'm conserving my energy."

"Every slick line except the right one," Fanoo scowled.

"Do I really have to spell this out for you?"

"We're all aware of your delicate sensibilities."

"I'm not going back to the Slicers. No amount of money could be worth that."

"If you insist."

"They're savages."

"True, but some of us still need to work for a living."

"And that work's nature?"

"None of my concern."

"How convenient."

"Let's stop fucking around, Marek. You didn't come here expecting a single additional yuyu on your word. I wish to be paid beyond empty promises. So if for some inexplicable reason I consider going along with this, earning my assistance will require a physical return."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Profitable options exist for a man of your specific talents. Assuming you stop running from them."

"I said no Slicers!"

"Would you be happier if I told you the job was for someone else?"

"Maybe a little."

"Fine. Not the Slicers."

"I was wrong. That doesn't make me any happier. Possible it only works if said convincingly? Try again, but this time, really sell me."

"Are you finished?"

"Basically never."

"Do you want my help Marek?"

"Even were I willing, we didn't leave things on good terms."

"When the Slicers are upset, there's no need to wonder. And since you're alive..."

"The hits just keep on coming."

Fanoo stared ahead, waiting.

"Doesn't seem like there's much choice," Marek conceded. "Fuck. Give me the money. I'll start your project after securing my ship."

"And leave me standing here, reliant solely on your good faith? I have a better idea."

*

"Ever get the impression you work for an idiot, Asher?"

"Trick question?"

"Nice to see someone else amused," Calbrun muttered. "I've been enjoying a great laugh myself. Turns out Earth is about to become a galactic tourist destination. Funny, right?"

"What's the difference? Plenty of your ilk lurking around."

"Those are all ours. Here on business. Capable of discretion. These new assholes are coming for pleasure. Somehow they've gotten the idea to capture human women personally. Fabulously wealthy and obsessed with visiting the universe's end? They'll pay huge. Except what's that really worth if.."

"They bring enough heat to cause an overall crack down," Asher finished for him.

"No one back home really understands our situation. Micromanaging from that far away is begging for trouble. But they won't listen, so now I'm stuck facilitating this catastrophe."

"I know some hunters. Different kind of prey. They need government permits. There's catch limits. Every tiny detail gets regulated. Same concept presumably works here. Let your boys come, but expressly under supervision. Send a guide along to watch their every move."

"Once they start grabbing women on the street, though..." Calbrun protested.

"So pick some specific secure area, then have their sport there. You could even prep it for them, create some kind of scene and just drop a girl in the middle. Give your kinky bastards a thrill."

"Maybe something outside? Let them run their bitch down."

"Sounds right."

"Set it up here and pull extra girls you think?"

"Might be better off somewhere outside the international media glare," Asher advised. "As for the women, there's a whole world to ensure variety."

"Keeps things interesting certainly. Perhaps this could work out after all. John Bell must miss the hell out of you."

"Presumably it was worth his while."

"Maybe. I'm still thankful, though. Plenty of other humans at that function. Pure chance to start talking with him specifically. He tells me all about his best guy, leaving only the matter of recruitment."

"You made me an offer I couldn't refuse."

"Rewarding good performance is smart business. Speaking of which, how are we taking care of you?"

"Fine. I guess."

"Merely fine? Let's remedy that right..."

"Always wanted unlimited cash," Asher interrupted. "The reality hasn't lived up to the fantasy."

"You feel unfulfilled?"

"Knowing how little you care about our money really cheapens the whole experience."

"This planet doesn't offer much we desire."

"With one exception."

Calbrun's eyes narrowed, "You're suggesting a... different form of compensation?"

"Think of it as my bonus."

"You don't ask for much," the alien exclaimed.

"Can't be done?"

"Not without the proper equipment."

"What? A human being can't wear a magic bracelet?"

Calbrun lapsed into silence. Should that make me happy, Asher wondered.

"In your office," the alien eventually continued, "that picture on the desk, the pretty brunette. Your wife, correct? Let's discuss her."

*

"Gag looks a bit loose," Tomur appraised. "Handle that before the bitch talks herself into any more trouble."

Izzy removed the cruelly large red ball filling Lauren's mouth. Any relief was short lived, though, when Izzy stuffed the device back on tighter. Much tighter. "Mmmph," came Lauren's muffled moan.

"Rules are rules for a reason. I mean seriously Lauren, dreaming of escape? That collar tracks. How far did you expect to get naked and pursued? Even the slowest learner should have realized by now that you're mine. And I'll never surrender you. Ever. I'm going to slut you out, Lauren. Transform you into my perfect little bitch. Soon there won't be a thought left in that pretty head besides fucking, sucking, and obeying."

Avoiding eye contact, the brunette stared ahead, and immediately regretted it. Her vision gravitated towards the table. God, she hated that table. Observing all the implements of her subjugation arrayed, Lauren felt the arousal begin to build. She fought back an urge to despair. "Frrgh yrggh."

"Enough! Don't blame me for your problems."

"I keep trying to tell her," Izzy simpered, having already wormed her way back to Tomur's side. "She's just stubborn."

"You're a great mentor, Izzy. But both of us need to redouble our efforts. Really keep riding her ass."

"With pleasure, master."

"Nice seeing you take such an interest in Lauren's well-being. Where would we be without your updates on everything she tries to hide from me? Especially when I never have these kind of problems from you. Isn't that right baby?"

"Yes," the girl bobbed her head. "I love serving."

"It shows. Now go fetch some clamps for Lauren's nipples. Perfect. Unlike certain naughty brunettes, no need for constant physical reminders to keep you in line, huh blondie?"

"Nice girls need spankings too."

The Atoderian smiled, patting her behind as Izzy moved past. "Hurry along kitten."

Grabbing the requested item, Izzy inquired: "Butt plug too?"

"Read my mind. No," Tomur corrected, "the bigger one. Don't forget the handcuffs either."

Lauren barely managed a moment of outrage, though, attention instead diverted towards her impending climax. Before Lauren even knew what was happening, her wrists were cuffed behind her back. When she felt Izzy's hand grasp her breast, though, the brunette attempted to spin away in surprise.

"Stop fighting!" Izzy demanded, pinching Lauren's nipple for emphasis. "Just accept your punishment like a good slave."

"Mrghh," Lauren whined through her gag as Izzy applied the clamps, one by one.

"And now for the finishing touch," Izzy reveled, jamming the plug home.

A finishing touch in more ways than one, Lauren realized, as the sensation pushed her over the edge into orgasm. Feeling her equilibrium about to give way, wobbling on impossibly high heels, Lauren sank to her knees.

Smiling at the sight, Izzy reached down, stroking curly dark hair with her hand. "See?" The blonde cooed, "why bother resisting? This is exactly where you belong. Bound and kneeling."

Tomur nodded, a smile creasing his face. Walking towards the table, he picked up a coil of rope. "She certainly looks sexy like that. But something tells me we can find something even more appropriate."

Izzy's gentle petting turned possessive, jerking her fellow slave's head up by the hair. "Oh yes, master! Lauren loves it rough."

No, the brunette thought. I'm not like that! But protest was impossible with the ball filling her mouth. Not that it would have mattered, she understood. Coming down from her climax, Lauren whined softly. Her nipples ached dully thanks to the clamps, and the intruder stuffing her ass was killing her.

"Lucky little slut," Izzy assessed. "Well don't keep us waiting. On the ground. All the way."

Unable to obey with the blonde gripping her hair, Lauren could do little but moan through the gag "Bmmph."

"Right now bitch," the girl demanded, roughly shoving Lauren to the floor. Cuffed wrists preventing her from breaking the fall, she landed on her belly with a thud.

From her new vantage point, Lauren watched Tomur's shoes approach as he took up position behind her. The brunette steeled herself. She could feel another wave building.

"I wanted to do this part myself." Tomur began to work the rope around her ankles. "These attempts to fight me must end. For your own good. Just look how little they accomplish. I still own your body anyway. I dress it. I bind it. I gag it. I clamp it. I fuck it in the ass. Whatever I decide. Whenever I decide."

Having knotted her ankles together, Tomur grabbed a handful of dark hair, fashioning a makeshift ponytail which he began attaching to the rope's other end. Once stretched taut the effect forced Lauren's neck to crane uncomfortably while pulling her legs off the ground, toes pointed towards her own head.

"Check those tits stick out!" Izzy admired. "God she looks beautiful hogtied."

"Agreed, but getting twisted into a slutty pretzel isn't enough. I'm going to have all of you, Lauren Rossi. Your heart. Your mind. Everything. The sooner you accept that, the happier you'll be." With a heavy slap to her bottom, he rose from his crouch. "Your life here could be about so much more than punishment. I reward loyalty. Right, Izzy?"

"I'm getting a prize?"

"Of course. What kind of owner would I make if my slave girls didn't receive what they deserve? What they need? And I suppose we both know what you crave."

"How do you want me?"

"I believe you mentioned something about wanting a spanking, so let's try all fours."

Planting herself directly in front of Lauren, Izzy arched her back, behind thrust in the air.

"Talk about a tight ass," Tomur complimented the blonde as he removed his pants. "Are you ready?"

"God yes!"

"Bossing Lauren around got you hot, huh?"

"Pleasing my master always turns me on."

"What a good example you set," Tomur lifted Izzy's hips higher still, lining up his manhood. "Let's just hope Lauren is taking notes."

Straining against her unforgiving bondage, Lauren had taken as many notes as she could tolerate. Her own climax was close now. Izzy wouldn't be far behind judging by the ecstatic moans mixing with the sound of Tomur's slaps on the blonde's reddening ass. She couldn't resist a brief stab of jealousy. But one thought overrode every other feeling and sensation. I must get out of here, Lauren knew. Before it was too late.