Slave Grading - The I Investigates Ch. 01

Story Info
Tamsin investigates slave grading for readers of the I.
3.2k words
4.12
30.5k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave Grading: The Independent investigates

***

It is no longer just young women making the most of the opportunity to get slave graded and the Independent has gone the extra mile to find out what is really happening in the booming slave industry today. A slave grade is an important rite of passage and a once in a lifetime experience that is increasingly expected in all walks of life. College and job applications typically now require an official grading for the under 30s with women under 60 strongly encouraged to do the same.

For most it is an economic necessity but also an often surprisingly fun, exhilarating and eye-opening experience that leads to opportunities that would otherwise be impossible. Many people who've been graded talk about the greater self knowledge and confidence they possess as a result of what could be anything from a 24 hour to a 14 day experience. It is rare for gradings to take more than a week but not unheard of - though obviously the longer one spends in the system the greater the risk of remaining in it permanently.

Too many girls have been hurt or lost to unofficial gradings in the past so they are in the process of being phased out. Unofficial gradings are cheaper and often locally available but it's too skilled a business to be left in the hands of amateurs and unofficial grades are ultimately too unreliable to be useful. A proper grading takes time and considerable skill. That it now typically takes 18 not the previous 6 months required to train a slave grader reflects just what it means to be a licensed and bonded slave grading professional.

An official grading doesn't just guarantee quality and reliability but because officials are licensed and bonded professionals there is also a guarantee of financial protection for the interested party or parties. Initially, fathers and husbands were guaranteed 80% of sale price should the grading process produce a permanent slave but now that headteachers, doctors, psychologists and employers have the power to order a grading, the sale price is split between referring institution (20%), parents or partner (60%) and the slave facility (20%). Perhaps as a result, many parents are having their children graded on or just after their 18th birthdays so that should the worst happen they would at least receive full compensation.

"Free gradings" are still advertised in places where people don't know better but our readers are warned that they're to be avoided. By all means volunteer for your own pleasure but it's more than likely that your experience will be dictated by a horny amateur who isn't even aware of all the mistakes he's making and risks he's taking with your long term health and life. And it's not just that you might be hurt or spend longer on the block being used to entertain the passers-by at such places but the increased risk of not being able to leave.

Lucy C of Oxford told us how her sister Kitty chose a free grading without her family knowing and now they can only see her when her new master permits. She had a terrible experience where a wannabe dom used her for over three hours to demonstrate how he could handle a whip, pierce her and knew enough to choke her out more than once. The poor innocent had only been trying to save her family money but ended up having her back scarred, nipples infected and nearly died when she was left choking for too long. And while slave grading facilities do take a certain proportion of gradees as slaves, they have strict rules and protocols whereas often a free grading offer is a sign that a place has more demand for slaves than it can supply.

Mary of Bath's experience, however, was more typical of a free grading. "I was just so excited to be finally doing it that I rushed into it and took the first opportunity I saw. I was given a thorough work out but I was mainly used as window dressing to draw in more punters. They made a token effort to assess my 'skills' but it was really just an excuse to use and fuck me. It wouldn't have been so bad but friends of friends saw me being used and the word went round so there aren't many people in my social circle who don't know what a fool I made of myself for a select grade that wasn't worth the paper it was written on."

Official gradings are of course more expensive and intrusive and take more time, but they're absolutely worth the cost. Just ask poor Russ who went to a free one and was left in chastity for too long; now the poor guy struggles to get erect and can only manage a fraction of his previous size.

Pictures and now videos from gradings are held on file with the slave grading registry and published there for those who don't pay the yearly registration fee. There aren't many that forget, though, if you're curious to see a grading for yourself, we would recommend watching the flexible Ruth, pain slut Kim and Jessica, who took such a long time to break but has the wildest fantasies that she's forced to describe in delicious detail.

Talking of which, what's it actually like to be graded?

THE GRADING EXPERIENCE

There are no redos with slave gradings so it's important to make the most of the one-off opportunity a grading represents. A prime grade can transform an ordinary life into one of exceptional opportunity. Today's elite, the most wealthy and privileged in our society, are prime and even to be select+ can mean wealth and opportunities of which others can only dream.

Now that can sound a bit daunting and scary but it's also one of the most intense and erotic experiences imaginable. "Honestly, I've been chasing that slave grading high ever since my boyfriend took me to be graded all those years ago," reminisces Jenny of Sheffield. "It was like a whole flight of butterflies in my stomach whirling round - at the same time daunting and yet the most exhilarating and wonderful feeling. A sense that anything could happen and would. I'm shaking a little now just remembering how it felt and even at just a fraction of the intensity it feels great."

Maria of Liverpool made the most of her mother and sister getting done so she would have a better chance at a top grade. "With every family member you add your bonus increases. It soon showed that I'd been fantasizing about being so exposed; my slave heat and smile impressed my grader, Jake, who helped me see I could do anything. I think the moment I secured prime though was when I told him I'd brought my phone so he could invite my contacts from work and college and even old school friends and teachers. I hadn't expected him to invite them all but just after he did I came so hard I almost fainted. Seeing so many people I knew later was pretty amazing too! They were so shocked but also turned on as they got to eat me up with their eyes then got to play a little too. I even came with my old teacher's fingers inside me - the hound."

Amy prepared for her grading meticulously, shaving, driving the half an hour to the grading facility naked, and she'd even switched her usual yoga classes for the last three months to slave yoga to get herself in the right mindset. There were also now so many options you could use to give yourself a more adventurous experience and to enhance your chances of a good grade. She had cleared her schedule for the weekend and was happy to be flogged, pierced, open to sexual contact and even perform with other gradees and was rewarded for her efforts. "It was a really validating process," she explains from her Yorkshire home. "A grading showed me aspects of my personality I'd never have known otherwise and I just feel so good about where I am now."

Today, slave grading facilities always have psychological support and gradings are becoming an increasingly individualised and tailored experience, but only the very wealthiest can afford to see a psychologist for months before their grading. "My experience was pretty typical from what I hear," confides Emily of Winchester. "I went with my two sisters and after being collared we were devoiced, stripped and shaved. I felt a strange calm descend after the shock collar snapped shut but was soon snapped out of my reverie. I'd drunk quite a lot out of nervousness so was lead out back on my hands and knees to make water like a dog. It helped me get into the spirit of things but I'd recommend using the bathroom before you go. There is a physical inspection and some bloods to be taken before you get to the grading table and it's there that you're put through your paces in public. At first I froze, there were so many people watching, but as I breathed deep I remembered my training and did my best to please. I discovered a few kinks I never knew I had before and really felt my slave fire by the time I was being bid on. That's not something I'll forget. Part of me was so glad to know I'd be going home after, a good grade secured, but part of me also wondered what it would be like to be sold for real. Some of the girls I saw there were real slaves and there was something really beautiful and serene about them. Not all of them though. The judicial slaves needed a lot more handling than most, the silly bitches. There was one with tattoos who had her head shaved as an example to the others but she just couldn't keep quiet. Next were her eyebrows. I could see her shaking as rage and humiliation coursed around her naked body but she managed enough control to kiss the feet of her tormentors and that brought that lesson to a satisfactory conclusion for the guards."

DIVERSIFICATION

The rampant demand for slave grading facilities has only accelerated rather than fallen off and this has created incredible opportunities for facilities to innovate and diversify. With a plentiful supply of slaves and people who enjoy using them, slave grading facilities now boast clubs, casinos, dungeons, sex shops, glory holes, nude health clubs and even training services for prospective sub or doms. Where there is demand, a slave grading facility will service it, whether that's amateur or professional sex fights in west London, pet play in the east, nude mail girls in the south or a specialist bitchsuit service in north London that also boasts one of the nation's most skilled asphyxia specialists.

That's not to say that everything revolves around sex though. Equally profitable are the many slave service agencies who can supply workers to cook, clean, mind the children, do the books or build a website and more. Indeed, there may already be slaves in your office or sports team. It's up to their owners what rules and limits they set. It might be traditional in some countries to have slaves serve naked but as slave grading has gone international different cultures have decided their own norms and rules. Nobody does nudity quite like Europeans though and there are plenty of European countries where a naked person is as likely to be free as a slave.

It's also amazing how technology has enhanced the grading experience. One popular advance has been to register interest in the national database so that you receive an alert if the person of interest is up for grading or sale. There's even an option of putting down money as an enticement for a person to get graded and it doesn't take too many people clubbing together for it to break all but the most stubborn willed. Where else can you walk away with $5,000 for a couple of hour's work?

A slightly less well known use of technology when it comes to the grading process is how easily a grading facility can trace or buy an individual's browsing history and more. There are more than a few slaves who have been betrayed by their online activities but in the end isn't this the best way to deal with a true submissive? They need the training and treatment that their soul craves. This is why some employers also take the decision to refer employees for grading and assessment. Indeed, though compulsory schooling has been extended to 21 years of age there are probably as many teachers as pupils put forward to be graded. And you can bet their pupils know, particularly now they can make sure they're alerted if their favourite teacher or crush is being lined up for the grading table. Though, as one teacher from Newcastle told us on condition of anonymity, that process works both ways.

"I still don't know quite how it happened, but it seems perfectly normal now six months on," explained one satisfied resident of Mystic, Connecticut after he left a slave grading massage parlour which locals use free of charge for their basic needs. Indeed, solo masturbation had been outlawed there so as to justify the use of state owned slaves 'helping out' residents with their often daily needs. And the economics seemed to work as men and indeed women regularly returned with increasingly exotic and creative requests. As Hap, another resident, so eloquently put it, "I wasn't sure at first but damn am I glad I tried it! Everyone should try it once. And my wife much prefers me taking out my most creative ideas on a slave than her so everyone's happy."

Another phenomenon, started by a divorced schoolteacher now turned grading empire mogul, is the 'Club Roulette' concept. Initially, guests were entertained by gradees or slaves doing 'turns' - stripping, dancing, flashing, teasing etc. but these 'turns' became such a hit that patrons wanted in on the action. And so it evolved that entry to a 'Club Roulette' establishment came at a price - a small possibility of doing a turn - performing an act that would be at the house's discretion. At first, acts could be refused for a nominal financial penalty, but this eventually became socially and in time legally unacceptable as the appetite for wilder and wilder turns grew. The solution was to let members limit their risk - but also their rewards - by becoming club members at different levels. Bronze and silver members were rarely taken too far out of their comfort zones - though obviously a very small number did remain working for the house - but the gold and platinum members risked much, much more. That said, the perks allowed members to live a life of luxury in and outside the clubs that previously could only have been possible in the wildest dreams of most working people. Yes, many would likely end up enslaved but they probably would have anyway and at least this way they did so on their own terms. Additionally, there were persistent rumours of a legendary black membership tier where anything could happen and every three months did but no-one in this circle would ever talk to the press - even off the record.

Some people say that the grading movement is thriving because it's arriving at a time when societies are recognising sexuality - in its countless varied forms of expression - as a healthy and indeed essential part of human nature. A more skeptical mind might suggest it's also because of the dire state of the economy but it's clear that the work grading facilities typically do to educate older students as well as entertain the public has been well received and normalised. Indeed, pre-grading how many people would be able to openly discuss power exchange, heteroflexibility, taking pleasure in pain, sex fights, incest or public sex? It is apparently joked in some US states that the quickest way to experience one of the more extreme kinks is to start protesting about it. But the less said about that the better.

Another new cultural phenomenon has been that more and more gradings are streamed live for select audiences and highlight reels available to those who have been graded or know the right people. Who wouldn't want to see beautiful people at such pivotal and intimate moments? And it certainly raises sale prices for the grading houses themselves. The viral hit at the moment, however, is what is being called 'freakouts' where men and women enter a process they think they can handle but soon realise they can't and lose it in a very dramatic and now public way. It's one thing to privately fantasize about being spit-roasted but another to experience it in front of your colleagues. And Kelly and Lori will go down in history for being the first sisters to choose the grading incest option. What a delicious freak out they had. Even after being whipped and having their nipples pierced they resisted but it was Kelly's enema that broke them. She was due for 20 minutes but barely took the first 120 seconds and was begging to eat her sister out before five minutes was up.

Perhaps because male grading is more recent - and women are more often conditioned to obey at an early age - a lot of the best freakouts have been young male gradees who can't face the conflicting emotions they feel when expected to submit. They try and fight and there's only one way that ends, though it can take days if not a week or two for the most entertaining gradees to learn this hard lesson.

Now most male gradees quickly realise their new reality and are able to open their minds to the experience. These are the men of the future we need but some take a little more shocking, spanking, degrading and humiliating. Tougher cases can turn what could have been a simple hour or two into a week or more but once a grading has started it must be completed - and there is something very attractive about a humbled male with a pink bottom.

Time has also shown that men often respond better to female graders so ladies the call is now out there. Your country needs you! And feel free to practice on your partners in the meantime to hone your skills, though don't go as far as Aly in Exeter who nearly castrated her boyfriend by leaving the bands on his balls for too long. That level of kink requires a lot of practice and skill and should only be done under the guidance of a recognised expert. Much simpler to just pop their little soldier in a cage or experiment with a little bondage or edging. And if playing nice fails, I've been told using either of their holes can be very educational for both parties. Thank you to Rose in Canterbury for that pearl.

Well that's it for now folks. The question is just what you'd like me to explore next for you. Will it be something above that has piqued your interest, indents, how graders are trained, the people buying slaves and how they use them, or people who don't even know they're about to be graded or trained for life? The choice, as they say, is yours. So do let me know - especially if you're considering being graded or perhaps sending someone else to the grading table.