Slave Grading - The I Investigates Ch. 02

Story Info
Tamsin digs deeper, prepares, and explores Club Roulette.
5.7k words
4.64
15.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone for the feedback - it's what keeps the ideas flowing - and to Naughty Gem for editing.

Tammy was riding-high. She was on the way to meet Simon, the Independent's editor, on the roof garden of a trendy west-London bar. The slave grading investigation had legs and he wanted her to keep running with it.

Thirty minutes later she was sipping an elegant Champagne as Simon sat down beside her.

"Tammy, you're a star," he enthused. "People can't get enough of this slavery stuff. And let's face it, it is fascinating."

Tammy was just happy to bask in the praise offered. It wasn't always that forthcoming from her boss and she was only two years into her career. She was driven and ambitious but it didn't pay to look too keen, so she kept quiet and let her radiant smile do the talking.

"So where do you think we should go from here?" Simon asked.

"Almost anything is possible at this stage, so I'd like to develop some contacts in the industry. I need some time to see what I can learn and there were a few reader suggestions I'd like to follow up on," Tammy responded. Life was good; west London had always been her favourite part of the city and she loved how her job let her travel and explore.

Simon nodded thoughtfully. "We can do that. This story could be really big for the paper and a career maker for you, so I want you to really go for it. Whatever you need. That's assuming you're fully committed?" he queried.

"Absolutely," Tammy replied, somewhat bemused and perhaps a little distracted by the bubbles and fruity notes tickling her palate.

Tammy thought Simon was looking for a waitress when he stood and scanned the room but it emerged that he'd asked Jane - the company lawyer - to meet them there.

"Thank you for joining us Jane," he said as she took a seat and nodded to the equally impeccably dressed and dark-haired Tammy. Even out of the office there was something crisp and formal about the way she carried herself. She wasn't much more than a name to Tammy but office gossip had her down as a good person to keep you out of trouble with the law, something of an occupational hazard as a journalist.

"I've asked Jane to join us as she has some contacts in the slave industry that could be useful. I'll let her talk you through some of those over the next few days, but I also wanted her here because I have something important to discuss with you."

Tammy looked at him with big wide eyes like a rabbit about to run; one that knew it was trapped.

"You've already seen a lot in your investigation but is this an area you're comfortable fully investigating?" asked Simon. "I want to know before you get in too deep that this is something you have thought through and can take all the way for us."

Tammy thought for a minute. What was he asking?

"It's not where I thought my career would go but I can't think of a bigger story or a better person to tell it," she responded, making no secret of her ambition. "If I'm honest, some of the things I've seen have made me uncomfortable, but at the same time, it's been quite thrilling and the way slavery is changing society is important for people to be able to learn about and discuss."

"I know it's a rather personal question, but have you thought about participating?" Simon continued.

"Um... I'm not sure," replied a rather flustered and now blushing Tammy. "I want to be the best journalist I can be but I don't want to become a slave."

Tammy couldn't help but think that Jane was looking at her in a slightly predatory way, but her words were reassuring. "Simon asked me here to reassure you, that won't be the case. The Independent will look after you and pay you handsomely for what is challenging, and we hope very lucrative work, for all concerned."

"That's a relief," Tammy said, letting out a lot of the tension and stress she'd been holding. She smiled rather giddily before finishing her glass of wine in a large gulp and signalled to a waiter to bring another.

"Yes, Jane's idea is that you could participate as an observer, though obviously we would agree to pay you extremely well should you want to do more - as sub or domme. Jane can go through some of the figures tomorrow but just so we're clear, you could earn more in the next six months than most journalists will in the next five to ten years."

Tammy's head was spinning. She had developed more than a passing interest in slave grading but she was even now only coming to terms with that privately; and she certainly wasn't ready to talk to her boss about some of the things she thought and fantasized about. At the start of her research she'd been shocked, maybe even repulsed, by some of the things she had discovered but the more she talked to people, the more curious she was becoming. There was something about the integrity and passion of the diverse people that she was meeting that was fascinating and contagious; and while slavery seemed extreme, it was increasingly a reality for so many. At worst, it was a worthy topic for a journalist to explore.

"I can't become a slave," Tammy blurted out, looking panicked and on the verge of tears. "But I think this investigation could make my career."

"That's what we want too," soothed Simon. "I can't say a story about a journalist becoming a slave wouldn't sell but we have your back. That's why Jane is here, so that you know that we'll look after you even if something does go wrong. We're asking a lot of you and we want you to be able to go out there and know that we will do what it takes to keep you safe and happy."

"As you know, some young journalists have been hung out to dry by their employers - you might even want to chat to one or two I'm aware of," Jane began, "but we have much bigger plans for you. We're in this for the long haul and that means looking after you so you can do your job. As good as you might look on your knees, that would be a waste of your talents."

Tammy nodded as it seemed she was expected to do but couldn't make eye contact with Jane yet.

Simon had looked somewhat pensive up to this point, then his expression changed, as if a decision had just been made.

"Before we wrap things up, I do want to ask one more thing of you. You may not initially like the idea, but I hope you can see that it's part of establishing your credibility and showing your commitment to the investigation."

Oh no, Tammy thought; it suddenly took all her concentration to just keep breathing and not succumb to a panic attack.

"I want you to be graded. Will you do that for us?"

Tammy couldn't speak. Her eyes wide and her mouth hung open, she was experiencing such intense emotion she didn't know what to say. She hadn't imagined this as a possibility.

And then it got worse.

"But..." was all she managed to say before Jane spoke over her.

"Actually, Simon has been a little too polite in his request. As your employer, he doesn't need to ask you in order for you to be graded. I want you to think about that fact before you give your reply."

Jane had gone stone cold legal bitch and Tammy couldn't see any way out of it. They wouldn't lie to her about something so serious; and the consequences of not doing what they asked would only draw out her humiliation and aggravate her employer. But she still needed time to think...

"So... um, uh.. if I do this, you promise not to take things further? I can choose what I do or don't do in future?"

"Yes," clarified Simon. "This shows your commitment and will make your research a lot easier."

"Will I have to write about it?" asked Tammy softly.

"No," responded Simon. "This is about taking the assignment seriously, not becoming part of the story."

"But don't you think you should?" countered Jane enjoying playing her dominant role.

"I don't know. I'm kind of all over the place at the moment," said Tammy meekly. Even as she felt sick, the butterflies in her stomach were buzzing so much she felt almost high on adrenaline but her principal emotion was wide-eyed terror.

"See Jane tomorrow for details of some of her contacts, and we'll leave you now to give you a little time to get used to the idea," said Simon taking his leave.

"I'll see you at 10 am in my office tomorrow. You have two weeks to arrange your grading or there will be consequences," said Jane ominously with a smile that dared me to cross her.

Tammy hardly heard the echo of Jane's expensive heels as she made her exit and the poor girl sank back into the couch.

"What the fuck had just happened?"

***

As she lay on her bed that evening, using her laptop to keep up to date with the news, Tammy had to admit that she was enjoying learning more about grading and slavery but what she had never imagined was being so personally exposed. She had been very distracted since talking to Simon and Jane earlier and instead of doing much productive had only managed to order some new sex toys from a new site she'd recently discovered. Not that she didn't already have some good ones, she thought to herself, as she unconsciously caressed one nipple and then the other. It looked like she was going to learn a lot more about herself in the near future and she might as well enjoy the ride as much as she could.

Tammy sighed as she let her robe fall open and acknowledged her desire. She usually liked to imagine herself in charge in her fantasies, but as she lowered herself to her knees, she started to think for the first time about what it would be like to be graded. She would pleasure herself on her bed but being in a more submissive position on the floor tonight somehow seemed right.

She could already feel she was wet as she slid down her panties and teased herself with a finger. She started slowly, imagining being in public on a grading table, strong masculine hands making her excitement more and more obvious as she began to moan and make a little noise. Maybe he'd make her beg for more as he just teased and caressed her inflamed clit.

She knelt, panting, her mixed feelings and confusion no barrier to her excitement. Her body was betraying her but it felt so good as she ran her hand from her breasts, down her stomach to between her legs. She was so wet and excited and her heart was racing. Did she want to be graded? No. But she would do it if she had to and maybe the people she spoke to would take her more seriously knowing that she wasn't entirely vanilla.

Overtaken by a submissive urge, she lowered her face on the floor, enjoying the sensation of her nipples rubbing against the carpet as she imagined a grader bringing her forcefully to climax.

The last thing she thought of as she came so hard she nearly fainted was the look that Jane had given her before she left. Would Simon have been brave enough to get her graded without Jane's counsel? She would have to watch that one.

***

Tammy only became aware how much she was perspiring as she approached Jane's door a few minutes before ten the next morning. But as she knocked, and Jane called her through, she saw that it was not her but Ava, a new intern, who was going to be put through their paces this morning.

The pretty petite blonde girl was naked, on her knees, legs spread, head bowed, hands resting on her inner thighs and now blushing acutely as Jane asked Tammy to have a seat while she finished up with Ava's training.

"I'm helping Ava learn her basic positions before she's graded," explained Jane.

"Inspection," she commanded and Ava rose to her feet, standing straight, legs apart with hands behind her head.

"This position allows for easy inspection and handling and is often used when exhibiting a slave for sale," explained Jane with a twinkle in her eye.

The colour in her cheeks and quivering lip suggested Ava was quite new at this, but she was just about holding her nerve.

"Good girl. I know this isn't easy being so vulnerable in front of a colleague for the first time but I'm proud of you. Now show Tammy how you do obedience and then wait and see if she'd like to give you a command."

Ava lay on her stomach on the floor in front of Jane and put her face on the floor before her mistress. A second or two later she turned her head and placed her lips on her foot, kissing it lightly in a gesture so submissive it looked like she was close to tears.

"Wouldn't she make a gorgeous naked mail girl?" Jane whispered conspiratorially to Tammy.

Tammy smiled in response. Thanks to her slave grading research, she was able to order the young girl to "Belly" so while she had to part her legs widely and lay her arms at her side, Ava had a little extra time with her face down to compose herself.

"Collar me" snapped Jane and Ava was quickly up on her knees, back straight, legs wide, hair lifted behind her head with her hands.

"Isn't she a natural?" said Jane with a hint of pride and excitement in her voice. "I doubt she'll wear a collar for any longer than her grading but I'm having fun helping her practice."

Tammy could see that Ava was breathing fast but she now looked quite calm, maybe even serene, and indeed proud of her total submission as Jane ran her fingers down Ava's jawline to her now opening lips.

"It's good for slaves to get used to being handled," Jane explained. "Come and pinch her nipples and see how they respond. Or perhaps you'd like to spank her?"

"Very pretty," Tammy responded, gently caressing then scratching first one breast then the other before pinching hard enough to make Ava gasp and break protocol by catching her eye.

"Come, lay yourself over my lap," Tammy said to the now quivering girl.

From their reactions, neither Jane nor Ava had expected things to go this far but Tammy was having fun. She positioned Ava exactly as she wanted her - her bottom over her lap, her shapely but small breasts swinging in the air as she tried to keep her balance and some dignity. Off balance, she wriggled a little as Tammy caressed the pert mounds of her shapely bottom and gave her a few gentle slaps.

"Thank you, Miss Tammy," Ava improvised.

"Oh, it's my pleasure," Tammy responded, parting the intern's thighs just enough to confirm she was having fun too. And then she ran her finger gently along the sub's pussy to let her know that she knew Ava was excited too.

By the look on Ava's face, she was feeling betrayed by her body, but she was self-disciplined enough to still lick Tammy's finger clean as it was held to her mouth.

"It's a shame I don't have longer, but I'm keen to hear more about some of these contacts of yours, Jane. Perhaps we could continue another time?"

"Of course," replied Jane who was now perhaps eyeing Tammy with a little more respect.

"Ava, you are dismissed. Dress quickly and get back to your duties."

Ava bowed low to Jane, then Tammy and dressed as quickly as she could. She blushed as she peeked up and saw Tammy watching her.

"You will report back to me at 1 pm for further instruction. Do not be late or you'll be spanked again and far less gently."

"Yes, Miss Jane."

"Now, shoo, shoo, shoo," Jane said, ushering the barely dressed girl brusquely out of her office.

As the door closed behind the intern, Jane spoke: "I hope I didn't embarrass you?"

"Not at all," parried Tammy. "It was a fun way to start the day. I hope meeting some of your contacts will be as entertaining and um... enlightening."

"Well, you know of me from my work at the Independent, but I only consult here. I spend much of my time advising a diverse portfolio of clients, a number of whom are involved in the slave industry. When I read your recent article, I suggested to Simon that it would make sense for you to meet one or two so I've managed to get the owner of Club Roulette to agree to speak to you. It's such a big operation you should be able to make some of your own contacts from there, but do let me know how it goes and if you want further introductions or instructions."

The rest of the conversation that followed told Tammy that Jane was personally as well as professionally engaged in the slavery business but she emerged more reassured that the paper would look after her than she had been the night before. And rightly so, she was giving a lot for them and willingly - but that was at least in part so that she didn't end up needing to wear more than a temporary collar. It was one thing to fantasize occasionally about the world she was discovering, but another to come close enough to touch it; and she didn't want to get burned.

***

That night Tammy smiled to herself as she remembered the treat that Jane had prepared for her. And yet there was an edge to her gift as she wasn't entirely sure that Jane didn't have similar plans for her. But that would hardly make sense as the company were paying her well to investigate the slavery world for at least another six months if not longer. So rather, she chose to enjoy remembering that precious look on Ava's face as she walked into Jane's office. The look of a wide-eyed doe and urge to run that she had somehow managed to suppress, presumably because she was more scared of what Jane would do to her if she disobeyed.

As she unwrapped her latest delivery of toys, Tammy realised what a valuable ally Jane could be and hoped she'd have another chance to meet Ava. She'd not been able to play for long when Jane had given her the opportunity to take control and it had felt great so she was feeling a little frustrated.

But what was she thinking? The first thing she needed to do was to get past her own grading successfully and she had to get a prime grading if she possibly could. Her nipples were already hardening with anticipation as she attached the new clamps to them. She winced as the pain was greater than she expected but ambition and deep yoga breaths were helping her deal with it and in a funny way it felt good too. Throwing her blouse over the nearest chair, she kicked off her skirt and her panties soon followed.

She started her slave positions from the inspection pose Ava first did in Jane's office that morning. Then, heart racing, she made a conscious effort to slow down and not rush. She hadn't used a butt plug before but needed to be able to take what they gave her at the grading, so she lubed it up and relaxed as much as she could as she forced the awkward invader inside her. It hurt a little as she was keen to get it over with, but the slim black finger slid inside her and made her feel full, if a little uncomfortable. It felt a lot bigger inside her than it had looked when it arrived.

Looking in the mirror as she did 'Nadu', kneeling, head high but eyes downcast before her Master, knees wide as she could, back straight so her heaving breasts were thrust out, she put the o-ring of the spider gag in her mouth and tied it tightly behind her head. She looked ridiculous but not half as bad as she did when she had the new nose hooks in too. There was something about how degrading the experience was that touched her to her core. The frustration of imagining not being able to touch herself, of being at a grader's whim, made her cum harder and faster than she had thought possible as the drool dribbled down her heaving chest.

But a few orgasms didn't make her a submissive she rationalised. The way to get ahead in this game was to develop her dominant side. If women needed to be used to entertain the masses then she would give them what they craved, but not at her own expense. She was going to need to toughen up and show some steel. And she had plenty of that. It hadn't been easy to get to where she was. She'd scout Club Roulette in the next day or so and see what she could learn before meeting Miss Isabel.

***

The next evening, not ready to contemplate her own grading, Tammy decided to take the initiative and do a little recce of Club Roulette before officially making contact with the owner, Miss Isabella.

12