Slave Grading - The I Investigates Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing to say about Club Roulette was the aura of luxury and timeless quality that it exuded. There were no queues upon entry, rather Tammy was welcomed into a light, spacious and airy foyer where marble and classical sculptures were the dominant notes.

Tammy was welcomed by a sharply turned out and handsome young gentleman who simultaneously seemed very at ease in his surroundings and yet totally focused on her needs. He took her on a leisurely stroll around the foyer, outlining what she could expect from the Club and what the Club demanded in return.

In essence, as a bronze member, Tammy would have access to the many and varied services the Club offered at the small price of the occasional 'turn'. The Club was expanding all the time, but there was already a first class gym, five star restaurant, 50m pool, and all of the sexual services you could possibly imagine and then a few more. Perhaps the most memorable were the training and educational facilities, the grading area and that they were even opening a farm later in the week.

One point that her striking host wanted to make sure she fully understood was that for the duration of a turn, members were effectively slaves so there was no backing out allowed. At this, a little frisson of excitement ran through Tammy but she could hardly investigate the place without going in, so her decision was made and she signalled such with a nod to the charming Noah.

"I've heard of a few things people have done as turns, but they're not always totally outrageous are they?" queried Tammy.

"Part of the fun is that they could be but most people do their turns fine and keep coming back for more. In fact, participating is becoming so popular some people volunteer to take a turn at something they've been fantasizing about or the braver ones let the house decide," responded Noah in a way that Tammy found inspired her imagination in all sorts of ways.

"So what's up with the different levels for membership? How do I get to silver or gold?" asked Tammy.

"At higher levels you do more regular turns but the benefits are considerable. That's not an issue for you for a while though as all members begin at bronze. Would you like to watch a turn or two before you sign on the dotted line or do I have you already?"

"I'm keen to join but I'd be a fool to turn down that offer," Tammy quipped with a little twinkle in her eye.

Noah led her over to a group of six or seven young members who looked to be having a quiet drink before heading into the Club itself. He explained that Tammy was new and looking to join and asked if anyone would like to do a turn so she could see how it worked.

They all seemed quite open to the idea so the upshot was that Harper had to flash her tits, something she enjoyed and the group appreciated, Ben got to warm Evelyn's bottom as she placed herself over his lap, and Chloe raised the temperature of the room by doing an amateur but very capable strip tease before being taken through her slave positions by Lucas.

"Where do I sign?" joked Tammy. "But is it always the girls who end up doing the turns?"

There were a few shifty looks from the men there but Mason took one for the team and ended up kissing everyone's feet. This prompted James to volunteer though he probably wished he hadn't as he was teased mercilessly before being iced and put in a chastity cage. There was some poetic justice, however, when Evelyn got the chance to fasten nipple clamps to Ben's trim, muscled chest before spanking him enthusiastically. You could tell from the way they both squirmed that they were having fun - though in that particular situation, Evelyn was probably having a little more fun this time round. She was a natural at teasing him with her legs and brushing his now throbbing cock with her slender fingers and scratching his sensitive parts a little with her immaculate red nails.

Tammy signed the paperwork Noah put in front of her, not checking it quite as closely as she should, though who would after that sort of a start to the evening?

"Have you been graded yet?" asked Noah, pulling Tammy's attention very much back to the present.

"No," squeaked Tammy, her cheeks colouring as she wondered how much he knew.

"I ask as we do all sorts of training and courses here, as well as the usual things you might expect."

"Oh, uh, okay. Thank you," she mumbled in response.

"I also mentioned it because the last thing we need to do is to get your photos done," he explained.

"Sure," said Tammy a little fast.

"We have members naked and in a temporary collar to remind them to follow Club rules. We find it weeds out those who aren't serious. If you come with me through here we can get you sorted in just a few minutes," Noah said, guiding Tammy into a small private room that was no less stylish than the foyer. The last place she'd seen this much marble was interviewing a Sheik at the London, Ritz.

"I'll give you a minute to strip then return with a temporary collar for you to wear for the photos."

Tammy was just removing her bra as Noah returned and, getting into the spirit of things, she took a deep breath and added her panties to the neat pile of clothes on the desk. She was half in shock and half incredibly aroused to be so vulnerable and exposed. Her heart skipped a beat as he ordered her into 'collar' and traced his finger around her neck before fastened the collar tightly with a loud metallic snap. She couldn't make eye contact and just focused on her breathing for a minute. Noah was in no rush and enjoying the view of her hardening nipples and rising and falling chest.

"You must be feeling a little vulnerable now, but rest assured you're in safe hands. We're very well trained and highly disciplined," Noah reassured in his now familiar deep, rich tone.

"Do you train dommes as well as subs here?" Tammy plucked up the courage to ask.

"We do. But the training is quite similar initially," Noah answered. Then he was back in dominant mode: "Nadu," he commanded and Tammy obeyed instinctively. She was more than a little excited and she could see that he wasn't unaware of her charms but he was very professional as he took her through her slave positions and she heard a camera snapping away as she complied.

Soon enough Tammy was back to being a treasured guest of the Club and Noah led her through the foyer to one of the many bars where she caught up with a few of the faces she recognised from earlier.

"Well, I'm officially a member," said Tammy to break the ice and she was welcomed warmly by the group who remembered their first trips. And it wasn't long before she was finding out about some of the displays that the Club put on for members. Apparently, Lady Jenny was a particularly skillful and sadistic domme in much demand and Lady Amanda her up-and-coming protege.

Much of what went on that night was not spectacularly different from what you'd expect but what did catch Tammy's attention was how it seemed like any kink you could think of was catered for and respected. There was no kink shaming here - something members seemed quite proud of.

At the bathroom, some people preferred a mouth to a toilet or some of the more submissive members squatted over the same metal bowls slaves used to make their water. There were even litter trays for the pets.

Tammy had never been into watersports but while she wasn't yet brave enough to ask for someone to whip or spank, there were plenty who were. Her nerves about her own impending exposure were perhaps putting a little dampener on her mood.

But that was all forgotten when a shibaru master asked for a volunteer to model for him. A skinny redhead was soon the centrepiece of the erotic entertainment as Master Hiroto performed his sensuous art. His craft came not just in his slow sensual movements and skill with rope but in the way he was totally absorbed in the scene and his charge. The music and moody lighting enhanced the increasingly charged atmosphere and before long our model was bare breasted and suspended delicately, spinning slowly for all to enjoy. The Master then added a little melted wax to her breasts in one of the most erotic scenes you can imagine. His changes of tempo too were enchanting and kept the audience following his every expert move.

It wasn't about pain but submission and sharing pleasure with the audience; and it wasn't only the redhead who was falling under Master Hiroto's spell. As she was fully unwrapped and then gagged, he struck her with just enough force that her moans and very gymnastic positions built the atmosphere to a strong crescendo. Tammy wasn't the only one who didn't want it to stop, but with a graceful bow, the warm up act was concluded.

Lady Amanda introduced herself by filling a pretty submissive volunteer called Zoe full with a milk enema while she squirmed and moaned on her knees. Tammy didn't think this would be of interest but the way it made the sub wriggle and writhe because of the pain she was in was quite something to witness. That girl was really suffering for the audience. Towards the end she was begging and pleading but her cries only fell on deaf and sadistic ears. Lady Amanda helped her with the cramps and pain by teasing her and using a wand on her pussy. A nice touch was how she made her beg for more milk in her ass in order for permission to cum. Eventually her belly was so distended she looked a little pregnant but from what Tammy saw the orgasm and applause afterwards was just about worth it.

The piece de resistance of the evening, however, was delivered by Lady Jenny. This time a young volunteer was plucked from the crowd, hooded and ring-gagged before being suspended by her wrists and ankles. This left her freshly shaved pussy very exposed and glistening. Then as Lady Amanda pulled the volunteers pussy lips as far apart as they would stretch, and again a little further, Lady Jenny began spanking her slowly and gently but with ever increasing force. At first the sub's moans were sporadic but as the blows kept coming she wasn't just moaning and wailing but you could really hear the pain in her voice and it was amazing. Tammy could hear how much the girl was suffering and it stirred something primal within her. She couldn't say it out loud but she loved watching the poor girl take more pain than she could handle.

The more the blows rained down, the more the whole audience was being swept along as Lady Jenny varied her rhythm and took her sub deep into sub-space. Five minutes in and Tammy was emotionally exhausted from watching. Many dommes would have left things at that but Lady Jenny had plans for this reddening and already swollen pussy. Switching to a leather riding crop she went to work at a totally new level of intensity. Each strong whack was followed by a raw guttural scream.

Lady Jenny gave a little pleasure between blows, caressing the poor girl's inner thighs and pussy, but this was as much to enable her to keep striking so her plaything wasn't completely broken as to pleasure her. It was terrible and yet so beautiful at the same time and more than a few of the club-goers obviously came during that event.

Towards the end, the sub was screaming and thrashing so hard she would have hurt herself had she not been so well restrained. Tammy might have felt a little bad for her initially, but it was such a rush to be able to watch that she couldn't look away. She had assumed that the sub would be allowed to cum at the end but aside from a lot of teasing and edging and exposure, she wasn't so rewarded. The applause for the artist and volunteer, however, was rapturous.

12