All Comments on 'Slave In My Own Home Ch. 03'

by dreamweaver705

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT, it's as if you read my mind.

the title says it all. Your, a good writer with my own bent

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More?

Loved this story. Keep coming back to it. Being over a year old I guess it's ended. But you did leave it open where more could be added. Would love to hear the further of adventures of Brian with Master Matt and Mistress Claire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Worshipping cock and cunt

This is the best story I ever read. It is exactly what I crave for my wife and her lover on a frequent and permanent basis

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Striking a chord

There are elements of my own descent into sexual submission, depravity and debasement in the series. Well written and arousing. Bravo!

WMLA44WMLA44over 4 years ago
Well written story of the sexual enjoyment of Domination and subjugation!

This was very well written and a very interesting story of how subs and Doms can explore and enjoy each other sexually. It's just too bad it had to end and too bad we have not heard from this writer in quite a long time. I wish him well and I wish he would come back and write some more. I'm hooked!

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

The "Ultimate Submission" for a Man or Transperson is to be subjugated and serve as a pleasure vessel for said Bull. For his once ass to be used as a pussy and for said sissy his greatest joy is in a hands-free orgasm or even a ruined one as sissy realizes that it is not a gay act as much as it is the ultimate gift of submission by noting how his purpose is to serve at the pleasure of his Master. Just like the wife becoming slightly jealous allot of these married men become "Cock hounds" super eager to please going beyond what normal females can provide as it being so taboo. I Love turning them or jumping in after his Femdom wife has gotten to the perfect point of Full Mind and Body Submission. So he can resist at first a true submissive won't be able to hide his desires like the character could Not hide his excitement.as he could Not deny his own pleasure in serving.

thomashwhitethomashwhite7 months ago

Thank you. I had great concerns with this series by the end of chapter 2. I included them in a long comment. Chapter 3 has addressed almost all of these concerns without your having ever seen them. It is actually one of the most pleasant surprises I have received here on Literotica. It addressed and overcame what I see as amongst the worst offenses in much of the sub/Dom/cuck erotica.

Thank you again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous