Slave Party

Story Info
Slave party.
1k words
4.03
32.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Lover, Scott and I put on a slave party for our friends. Of the couples who came one person from each couple would be a slave and the other would be a buyer. we used sealed envelopes to keep it random, however to also ensure an even number of male and female buyers. All our single friends who came were slaves. My husband Joe was also made a slave.

Before anyone else arrived, Scott and I ordered Joe to get naked except for a collar and his cock cage. We then told him that he had to answer the door as the guests arrived.

The first couple to arrive were friends of Scott. Joe answered the door in only his collar and cage. Scott and I handed them each a random couple's envelope. The woman from this couple was to be the slave and the man was a buyer, so I placed a collar around the woman's neck and told her she could keep her clothes on until all the guests arrived.

The second couple to arrive were friends of mine. Joe answered the door again, although this time I could tell he was a bit more embarrassed because this couple knew him. This time the man was to be the buyers and the woman was the slave, so I placed a collar around my friend Trisha's neck and let her keep her clothes on until the rest of the guests arrived.

The next, Linda one of Scott's single female friends arrived. Joe answered the door like a good slave. Scott handed Linda an envelope for single female and it was for a slave. All envelopes for singles were slaves, but they didn't know that.

When Joe answered the door next, he got a real surprise. I had invited one of Joe's co-workers, Autumn and her husband Larry. When Joe saw them he tried to cover his cock cage and hide behind the door. I reminded Joe of his duties and told him to invite our guests in. Autumn was 22 had red hair and a perfect young body. Scott handed them a couple's envelope and I put the collar around Larry's neck. Autumn was going to be a buyer. Joe was going to be embarrassed beyond belief just by Autumn being here, however Autumn was too nice to be really rough on Joe, so I hoped someone else would buy him.

The last couple to arrive caused Joe to completely freeze as he opened the door. Joe knew Donna from years ago. She was his boss at a different job. Donna was in her late fifties and I knew her being here would get a reaction from Joe. When I invited Donna, I found out that she cuckolded her husband as well. Donna would only agree to come if I guaranteed she would be a buyer and her husband would be a slave. All the others were random, but I folded a corner on Donna's envelope so I knew which one to hand them.

When everyone had arrived we had six buyers (3 male and 3 female) including Scott and myself. We also had nine slaved (6 male and 4 female) to be bought including Joe. Two males and two females from the four couples and three male singles and two female singles and Joe. I then took all the slaves to the basement and told them to remove all their clothes except for the collars. Joe of coarse kept his cage on.

While I was getting the slaves ready, Scott was upstairs going over the rules with the buyers. He told them to check their envelopes for play money. They each had $1000. Scott told them that the slaves would be naked during the auction except for their collars and Joe's cage. Who ever buys Joe will get the key to his cage. The buyers would get a half hour to examine the slaves before the bidding started. If any slaves are not bought they will have to serve all the guests during the party. The guests can touch an fondle any non-purchased slave, however no one can have sex with a non-purchased slave. If a buyer fails to purchase a slave by the end of the auction, they join the non-purchased slaves.

When the slaves were brought in Autumn started comparing their cocks. She then asked for Joe's cage to be removed because she wanted to make sure she bought a slave with a cock bigger than her husband's. I looked at Larry's cock and assured her that Joe's was smaller.

I managed to buy Larry and Trisha. I had fantasized about sex with Trisha for years, but we had never did anything until this party. I had only met Larry a few times before, but he was very fit and handsome.

Joe was the last slave to be auctioned. I didn't bother bidding on him and Autumn Autumn spent all but $50 getting two slaves with the largest cocks in the auction. Donna had already bought two male slaves, but she had enough money left to buy Joe for $60. Joe's face was completely white when I handed Donna the key to his cock cage.

Donna asked Autumn if she still wanted to examine Joe's cock and she did. So Donna unlocked his cage and revealed his teeny weeny penis. Autumn turned to me and said, "I believed you that it was smaller than Larry's, but you didn't tell me it was teeny weeny."

Donna said, "we have enough real cocks that we won't need this little one," as she put his cage back on.

The male buyers took their slaves to a different room so we could spread out a bit.

As the night went on Donna ordered Joe to eat her out after each of her other slaves cam in her. She even had Joe eat out Autumn after she was cream pied by her two slaves. I had Trisha eat me out after Larry cam in me.

At the end of the night, when all the real cocks were spent, Donna put on a strap on and bend Joe over a chair. Autumn surprised me by taking a pic as the strap on was going in. She then turned to Larry and said, "we may have to try that sometime." So I offered her a strap on and they did right then.