Slave Planet Ch. 04

Story Info
Enjoying the slavegirls and making plans.
10.8k words
4.4
23.5k
22

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert mopped the sweat off his brow as he finished knotting the gag around the last nubile beauty's head. This was it, every single curvaceous bitch in the whole town of Vinctum had been successfully reduced to a forcefully silenced and helpless package of lust inducing and available femininity.

Overnight, thousands had awoken to a hand over their mouth and a team of the men they once regarded only slightly above cattle contorting them into strict bondage and ripping away their clothes. Robert had worked harder than most, wanting to show a good example as a leader of the newly liberated menfolk, working throughout the night to make sure the task was completed. Well it was complete now, Robert reflected joyously as he took in the form that marked this momentous occasion.

Naked and hogtied on the bed, the woman's eyes glared at him over her gag as she struggled in her bonds, only succeeding in making sure Robert and his team got a spectacular view of her tits bouncing with the exertion. Amicus slung her over his broad shoulder, giving her some hard smacks on her spectacular ass when she struggled before leaving the door to her house and unceremoniously tossing the girl onto a cart where a dozen or so more women including several from the same house were similarly trussed up, protesting into their gags at their treatment by the men who would merely laugh and give them a quick spank or grope as a response.

The men sat in happy silence on their way to the square where the capture crews were meeting, joyful at their triumph but now extremely tired having worked through the night, with dawn having broken mere minutes ago. As they drew closer to the square though, they became aware of the sounds of whoops and cheers of the other victorious men that reinvigorated them somewhat, especially once they saw what the men were cheering at. Looking up from the square to the manor house balcony, clearly visible to all the men gathered there, Hank was putting on a wonderful show.

The Baroness and her Captain of the Guard were tightly secured over the guard rail, each facing the crowd with their hands tied behind their backs. Hank had used items from the manor to create spreader bars for each of the women and had bound them so they were bent forwards, their two pairs of tits thrust outwards over the rail for all to see and their asses pointed back towards himself. He held a paddle aloft for the benefit of the onlookers before laying into the bound noblewomen, provoking more cheers as their tits jiggled with each impact of Hank's paddle. The gathered men were over the moon to see these two powerful women mmph with indignance and rage into their gags as their breasts were brazenly displayed to the men they saw as lowly servants and cheered their support, many joining in the festivities by grabbing a woman from their cart to use as their own personal toy, mimicking Hank's actions and spanking the gorgeous hogtied captives.

The sexual frustration from securing nearly 50 hotties over the night proved too much with this display added on top and Robert made a beeline back to Jasmine and then his ship after he dropped off his contribution of hogtied bitches with the rest. He and Hank had agreed they should park the ship in the manor gardens anyway so he was still being productive he told himself as he came up the steps, pulling the girl by the leash so quickly she staggered to keep up. He was going to finally get the release he deserved after a long night, and his frustrations had given him devious plans.

He yanked Jasmine over to the command console and bent her over it, putting her magnificent ass on display but he was not yet content with her bondage. He added more straps over her torso, above and below her breasts, yanking them extra tight and strapped her elbows together causing her to mmph behind her gag with the exertion of the position. Out of his pocket he then took a black leather hood made by the menfolk during their preparations and laced it tightly over Jasmine's head, still with the penis gag in her mouth, reducing her already pitifully quiet noises to being barely audible. He admired his handiwork for a moment, taking in the incredibly inviting sight of the strictly packaged girl, her curvaceous body completely under his control, rendered to the state of a trouser tightening possession to be played with at his leisure, before grabbing her by the hips and sliding inside his prize.

He took her roughly with quick and powerful thrusts as he revelled in his achievement. He and Hank had successfully turned the townswomen into bound and erotic playthings overnight, he channelled his excitement into fucking Jasmine, who in his mind, represented what the women had now become: helpless, silent and fuckable objects. Robert gave some spirited smacks to her ass, enjoying the way it jiggled with each thrust of his hips before the final thrust marked a long awaited climax. He held himself as deep within her as he did so, the twitchy excitement of his achievement melting into blissful calm as he finally relieved the tension of the last day and night.

Sliding out of his slavegirl, Robert unlaced the hood and removed her gag, pulling her into a deep kiss before she could speak, she gave a small high-pitched moan as she returned it, undulating her perky bound body against Robert while their lips were locked together.

"Is it done? You pulled it off?" Jasmine asked excitedly when the two broke apart.

"Fuck yes we did," Robert happily confirmed as he led the tightly bound girl over to the cockpit. "You should get a good view on the flight to the manor house gardens."

"Well congratulations are in order, you rule here now my Lord," she smiled as she emphasised the title, batting her eyelashes at Robert who grinned back at her.

"If you're mocking me, the elbow strap is going to stay on a lot longer and I'll keep you hooded until you learn some manners," he retorted causing her to giggle playfully. He sat at the controls ready to take off.

"Hang on! Please master, let me get into flight position," Jasmine rushed over as best as her restraints would allow.

"What?" laughed a confused Robert, watching her move in front of his chair and kneel down. He laughed again as he realised she was referencing the first time she was unbound from the console after they escaped collective space. She pressed her face against his crotch just as she had last time, though now she was not gagged and therefore made sure to plant some kisses on it as well.

"You're right slave this should absolutely be your flight position," Robert remarked approvingly. "But I give you permission to turn around and look out of the window, you'll want to see the squarem" he told her as the ship lifted off the ground and they headed towards the manor house. Jasmine turned around in time to see what her master referred to. In the square below, thousands of women could be seen all naked and all restrained. Men were gathered cheering and making merry as they toyed with their new acquisitions, groping, spanking and restraining the protesting masses of tightly bound babes to their hearts' content.

"So many," she breathed, watching the scene unfold "will you and Hank put any laws on all this?"

"Probably," Robert began their landing into the manor gardens "we're going to call a meeting tonight to sort some stuff out."

The craft landed gently on the back lawn of the enormous house. "Open up slave," ordered Robert, holding up the penis gag. "You've gotta be a role model for all these new slaves best look the part." She gladly accepted the gag as Robert pulled her to her feet by the collar and led her out into the sunlit garden up through the ornate back door. He was immediately embraced by Hank as he came through the door and tiredly hugged his friend.

Hank energetically gushed about their success practically bouncing around the room as he relived his exploits securing the noblewomen but Robert interrupted him.

"Mate save this for later I just need a nap, its harder work than you'd expect binding an entire town full of bimbos," he laughed exhaustedly.

"No of course, I reckon you've earned it, take the Baroness' room if you want," Hank replied understandingly. Robert nodded gratefully and headed up to bed with Jasmine in tow, removing her gag and elbow strap and settling into the enormous bed.

"You know how I like to be woken up," he told Jasmine.

"Of course master," she said dreamily as the pair began to drift off. Hank meanwhile had headed straight out to use the ship's synthesiser. With access to local materials he could make all sorts of things and had big plans for how he'd begin turning his new harem into loyal pleasure pets.

***

Hank started with the twins, he'd made each of them a harness that accentuated their gorgeous forms and positioned them on their knees facing each other with their hands bound behind them with thick leather straps. He had placed the two together and bound them with more straps so as they were pressed tightly against each other with their large breasts mushed together in a wonderfully erotic show. He had also fabricated a double sided dildo gag, with each girl forced to endure the simulated phallus between their lips, which were only separated by a thin piece of leather. He topped off the ensemble with vibrators attached to the crotch strap of each of their harnesses, causing the twins constant pleasurable sensations as they writhed against each other trying not to give in to the pleasure of the vibrations or of their stiff nipples being forced to rub together.

The Baroness meanwhile was held separately. Hank had restrained her to a beautiful armchair in the manor's library. Her wrists were bound with simple rope and attached to a ceiling beam above her. Wearing only a collar, her legs were bound with rope around each ankle, pulling each leg in opposite directions, spreading them wide and making her feel very vulnerable as her pussy was completely exposed. He had tied a simple white cloth tightly around the bottom half of her face after stuffing her mouth with one of the aphrodisiac soaked cloth balls used to gag the rest of the newly captured slaves, which despite her best efforts was taking effect as she waited alone for Hank to return, feeling a wetness start to form in her exposed womanhood.

The Amazonian Guard Captain was still very much the feistiest of the group and Hank had been extra strict with her. In the underground pantry of the manor, he had placed her in a cage barely big enough to contain her after putting her in an armbinder and strapping her legs up to her chest, tying her into a ball. A large dildo gag filled her mouth and a leather blindfold was over her eyes. Still not satisfied with this, Hank had stuffed a plug into her ass and one of the devices he'd used on the other women last night into her pussy. "Now I suggest you have a think about that attitude of yours and about how only your master's cock can give you the relief you need" he remarked to her before switching on the device causing her to moan loudly behind her gag which she quickly tuned into a growl. He left her there to stew, heading back upstairs. He'd done it like this by design, so each woman would spend a long while helplessly bound before he could start their slave training.

He whistled contentedly as he excitedly strode back to the twins, who had been left for about an hour now but stopped just outside the door. He could hear loud moaning coming from inside, these were not the indignant and angry moans of a captured beauty, these were clearly the sensual, erotically charged moans of women close to orgasm. Peering through the keyhole, Hank's cock shot upwards at the sight of the twins. The girls were clearly feeling the effects of the vibrators and were writhing against each other, each thrusting their crotch towards the other, trying to get more stimulation than the lightly buzzing crotch straps could provide. Hank watched the scene become even hotter still as the pair arched their torsos away from each other, moving in parallel making sure their two pairs of stiff nipples brushed against each other's eliciting more moans before their enormous tits were mashed back against each other as they went back to trying the desperate thrusting.

Hank loudly entered the room causing the girls to emit muffled yelps of shock and immediately cease their thrusting. They both looked up at him, flushed with arousal and shame, unsure whether he had seen what they were up to. "Don't stop on my account," quipped Hank smirking at the pair as they turned even more red with embarrassment. He knelt next to the twins, placing a hand one hand on each perfectly formed ass as he did so, the girls struggled to both look at him out of the corner of their eyes, unable to turn their heads as they were attached at the lips by a simulated cock in each of their mouths.

"There's no shame in enjoying it," he said softening his voice in an attempt to reassure them, "where I come from women derive immense pleasure from being owned and trussed up such as yourselves." He patted their superb bottoms. "I'm going to take your gag out now and you're going to behave yourselves got it?" The girls looked back at each other for a moment before nodding as best they could back at Hank who unstrapped the double sided dildo gag and removed it, allowing the girls to flex their jaws. He lifted them bridal style one at a time onto the luxurious sofa and sat between them, putting his arm around each of the harnessed and bound twin beauties in order to massage their perky tits as they sat there.

"Are you going to hurt us?" blurted Nara, trying to sound confident but with a quavering note of fear.

"I assure you that if you behave, the last thing I'd want to do is hurt you," Hank answered her. "If you don't behave things may become a lot more uncomfortable for you though, but I much prefer to operate by incentives, you give me pleasure and I return the favour," he looked pointedly down at each of the girls sinfully erotic bound forms as he said this, giving a light rub to their nipples to illustrate his point, causing both to squirm slightly, still aroused from their time on the floor with the vibrators. He felt both twins relax slightly as he gave his assurance. Hank continued "what I want from you is simple, you will be mine and mine alone helplessly bound to me both literally and metaphorically. Me and my partner landed with the intention of running this whole planet meaning you two will be in the most privileged position as personal slaves of an Emperor, some of the most powerful women in the entire world, you'll want for nothing and answer to nobody but me but if I'm asking you to do something the answer is always yes. Disobey me and you'll be punished and if you really manage to irritate me, you won't be my slaves any more, you'll be cast out, no better than any other tightly bound strumpet at the mercy of men. You serve me well though and you'll be worshipped as tightly packaged Goddesses. Got it?" The twins shot a glance at each other, having both paid particular attention to one aspect of Hank's speech: neither wanted to be cast out, Hank seemed definitely preferable over being abandoned with the rest of the women. They silently agreed, it was in their best interest to keep him happy.

"Got it," affirmed Liza after a moment, "so... what do you want of us now?" She sounded cautious but no longer scared. Hank ordered the girls to give as much information as they could on the planet and how it worked. They were both well-educated and intelligent and gave Hank a comprehensive list of important places, artefacts and people leading right up to the Capital where their Queen ruled over this continent, as for the other continents they knew much less.

"Excellent," Hank remarked approvingly after he was content with the information. He noted the quiet buzzing of the vibrators still causing stimulation to the girls. "Now I told you earlier I prefer to give rewards when appropriate and I bet you're both a little frustrated with these huh?" He gestured to the devices, prompting embarrassed nods from the pair. "Let me see what I can do" he grinned as he moved his hand down to rub between each of their thighs, causing high pitched, surprised moans from both of them. The girls grew ever closer to climax beginning to strain against their bonds with the strength of their arousal, their glorious forms pressing against Hank as his fingers worked, noting the wonderful feeling of their breasts against him on either side. He first felt Liza slide over the edge to orgasm, giving loud moans as she did so. He continued with one hand to stimulate her sister and pulled the cumming girl in for a kiss which she reciprocated passionately almost immediately as the glow of her orgasm slowly faded. The pair continued until Nara climaxed at which point he did the same to her, prompting an equally passionate kiss. Hank eventually broke it off and stood up abruptly, addressing the bound girls.

"Kneel," he said firmly. The two felt themselves immediately do so without even stopping to question it in their minds. Hank removed his rock hard member from his trousers leaving it at eye level with his captives who immediately locked eyes onto their master's rod. "I want both of you to kiss it," he said sternly, "show me how much you appreciate what I've done for you". Liza looked slightly hesitant but Nara obediently craned her neck forwards, planting a slow kiss on the tip of Hank's love rod. Liza, spurred on by her sister quickly did the same.

"Excellent" beamed Hank "you're shaping up wonderfully already. I need to pay your mother a visit now I'm afraid so I must get you secured again, if you behave while I'm tying you up, you'll get a treat". Hank was delighted as both girls were totally obedient as he secured them in the same position as he'd found them. Once they were bound, he flicked the vibrators back on at a higher setting "you should be able to cum as many times as you like slaves," they both responded by mewling with pleasure around the dildos now crammed back into their sweet mouths. Hank was on cloud nine as he sauntered towards the library where he'd restrained the Baroness, his cock still hard in his trousers.

He breezed into the room locking eyes with the gorgeous woman almost immediately, she was exactly as he'd left her. She fixed him with an angry glare as he walked over to her. "Oh dear," he chided "is that resistance I see in your eyes?" he roughly groped her tits with one hand while the other seized her collar pulling her face up towards his. "We'll have to do something about that, the sooner you learn your place as my personal tied up whore, the sooner your conditions begin to greatly improve. Your daughters are doing very well already, they were kissing my cock less than a minute ago." She shouted into her gag, struggling against her restraints. "Oh it was completely voluntary I promise you," he reassured the gorgeous bound woman, continuing to toy with her tits. "You just need to offer the right incentive is all, speaking of which," Hank pulled out his cock once again touching it against the entrance to the Baroness' womanhood, now extremely wet from the aphrodisiac soaked into her gag. Their eyes met, hers still angry, almost daring him to have the audacity to go any further. Hank stopped there for a second, drinking in the moment before pulling down the Baroness gag and removing the cloth from inside her mouth. She erupted immediately.

"You filthy dog! Let us all go at once or I'l-mmmmmph!" Hank casually gagged her again.

"Now, let's try that again I have to say your daughters were much better at this, I guess they got your tits but their father's brains," he laughed, "for their sake, you best be a little more civil." He removed the gag again.