Slave Planet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hung her head down towards the bedsheet and quietly muttered "thank you ma-mmph," Hank grasped her face, forcing it upwards to look at him.

"Look at me slut," he smirked as he continued to hold her face to ensure her compliance.

She looked him right in the eye still breathing hard for a few seconds, debating whether she could really bring herself to say it "Thank you master I'm a good little slut," she said eventually, maintaining eye contact. Her voice was flat with a note of anger behind it, but it was definite progress reflected Hank.

"Good slave, I'm glad to see you learning your place," Hank gave a final squeeze to her breast before busying himself getting her ready for bed. He untied the powerful woman carefully, she was weak after hours in an uncomfortable position but he still didn't want to take any chances. He decided to leave her collar on but other than that she was naked. He bound her hands behind her back with padded cuffs and applied similar ones to her ankles.

"Bet that's more comfy eh slave?" he grinned down at her, giving her a few pats on her stunning ass.

"Yes," she admitted.

"Yes what?" he asked sharply, holding up the paddle.

"Yes...master," she said through slightly gritted teeth.

Hank appraised her for a second, she looked wonderful in the candlelight of the room, her full body bathed in the glow. He realised there was something he had not yet figured out about his Amazon. "What's your name slave?" She appeared slightly surprised at his question but answered fairly quickly.

"Petra...master," she quickly added as he gave her a stern look for forgetting the proper address again.

"Well Petra," he looked deep into her eyes crouching beside her where she was bound on the floor "I think you don't want to admit it but you had a lot of fun being a fuck toy" she did her best to give him a withering look but he could see a blush in her cheeks. "You behave yourself and there's a lot more fun in it for you, food for thought eh?" he produced a white strip of cloth and wrapped it securely around her mouth. He then clipped her collar to the bedpost with a very short chain to ensure she couldn't reach him while he slept and blew out the candles, settling in for the night.

***

Robert meanwhile had had a very enjoyable evening before he settled down for the night. Seeing Robert step up to give his speech as the town's new leader had made Jasmine even hotter for her master than she already was. As soon as they closed the door behind them she begged him to let her please him. Taking his manhood into her mouth and sucking for all she was worth. Taking it out, Robert tied her arms above her and got underneath her on the bed allowing herself to bounce herself upon his stiff rod until they were both completely satisfied before they too called it a night, falling asleep together with Jasmine's rump pressed lovingly against her master's manhood.

***

The sunlight of a beautiful new day streamed through the large dining room window of the manor onto the ornate table on which breakfast was served. Robert and Hank were both a tad hung over, but in good spirits as they discussed their next move in their quest to enslave every nubile slut in the land. They owed their good moods in no small part to the women under the table. As usual, Robert was enjoying the slow and sensual attention of Jasmine's lips around his shaft as he discussed their potential tactics.

Hank meanwhile had the Baroness (who merely days earlier would be sat proudly in the ornate chair at the head of the table). He did not trust her not to bite down just yet so a leather panel gag with a built-in ring had been fastened in her mouth and her collar had been clipped to his chair so she couldn't draw her head far enough back to extricate the cock from her mouth. She fixed her gaze angrily up at him as he talked. She refused to move, the proud woman could handle sex, but the humiliation of having a man's member in her mouth seemed too much to bear, it was unheard of for any woman to do this to a man let alone a Baroness. Hank looked down to where the gorgeous woman as imprisoned upon his rod.

"Suck it whore," he ordered sternly at his slave.

"Nnnmph!" she grunted indignantly, her eyes flashing in anger.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear did you say you wanted me to dump your worthless ass with the rest of the women in the tavern?" She stared daggers at him for a few more moments before her eyes left his, she knew she had no leg to stand on. With a look of pure resentment on her pretty, gagged face she began to move her head, taking her cue from Jasmine's technique. As humiliating as this was she'd have to endure it.

"As I was saying," Hank returned to conversing with his friend, pouring himself a glass of juice. "Our two priorities are training all the slaves we've captured and expanding our operation."

Robert nodded his agreement as he ate. "We'll have to teach the men how to train the women, as for expansion, I've got the beginning of a plan that I'll let you in on one condition," he smiled jokingly at his friend.

"Oh yeah," Hank laughed back, "do tell."

"The next Baroness we capture is mine," Robert said simply.

"I've got more sluts than I know what to do with while they're not trained, have at it man," Hank graciously accepted the proposition. "I meant to ask you about that actually, if we're out and busy I was thinking we could let Jasmine train mine while we're out, help them along a bit you know?"

Robert looked down at his slave worshipping his cock under the table. "What do you reckon slave, can you handle training a few sluts for us?"

"Mmhmm" she confirmed, not even breaking her rhythm as she bobbed upon Robert's cock. "That settles it then," Robert confirmed happily.

***

"Promise, you'll tie me up later please master," Jasmine pouted at Robert who had untied her completely for her role as a slave trainer.

"Of course," he placed his hands reassuringly on her hips "I'll have you trussed up so you can hardly move and I'll pound you senseless," she smiled, slightly more content after the promise of a treat. "I've got you a little something that may help you while you wait," he smirked pulling out a thick collar with the word 'property' written on it in metal studs. Jasmine was delighted as he fastened it around her neck. It went great with her new leather body hugging outfit Robert had made in the synthesiser to signal her role as a trainer.

"Remember what I told you about the collars slave," Robert said seriously to Jasmine. "We'll see you later." The two conquerors left, closing the door with a snap. Jasmine immediately made for the dungeon the two men had repurposed out of the largest pantry in the enormous house. All four former inhabitants of the house were in there, arms shackled behind their backs, ropes binding their feet and ball-gags in their mouths with their collars attached to the wall so they couldn't get close to each other.

Jasmine strolled in with a crop in one hand and a remote in the other doing her best to look confident. To her surprise when she walked in, the Baroness immediately started yelling into her gag straining to get closer to her. Jasmine walked over to undo the ball.

"What?" she asked imperiously.

"You're free!" exclaimed the ungagged Baroness "We can escape quick get us ou-aah!" she exclaimed in pain as the crop was brought down across her tits. Jasmine seized the confusion to re-buckle the ball back in her mouth.

"Lets get this straight," she brought the crop up underneath the Baroness' chin making sure she was looking right at her. "I'm not here to free you, I'm here to turn you into the finest bondage whores in history. You're the luckiest bitches on this planet being slaves to one of our masters and by the time I'm finished with you, you'll be begging him to tie you up and let you show him just how grateful you are."

Jasmine paused letting that sink in before continuing, holding up her remote. "This device will make your collar shock you if I don't like your attitude and it'll knock you out if you try anything stupid got it?" Her question was met with silence from the bound women. Jasmine pressed the button causing four muffled yelps of shock. "I said, got it?" The four slaves nodded, very keen not to be shocked again. "Perfect," cooed Jasmine, a wicked smirk lighting up her gorgeous features. "I think we'll start with positions."

***

The first port of call for the two spacemen was Antoine's house or at least the one he had claimed from one of the conquered women. It was a grand building built in loving service of beauty by the menfolk, the craftmanship was excellent. Robert gave three swift knocks before the pair entered but were met with a slightly unexpected sight. They first saw Hilda the former bar maid turned bar ornament from last night. She was bent over a table, her hands each tied to one of its legs. Her legs were also secured around the legs on the other side, ensuring they remained apart. A length of white cloth was tied very tightly around her mouth just below her nose. Antoine was behind her, enthusiastically pumping the busty barmaid but stopped with a startled cry when he saw the two men.

"Oh for all that's beautiful is that the time already?" he asked slightly sheepishly pulling up his breeches and reaching for his shirt.

"Afraid so," laughed Hank. He couldn't blame him for forgetting their meeting, Hilda's tits looked delightful slightly squashed against the table. "She looks like she's having fun," he indicated Hilda, her faced flushed behind the gag.

"Well she's very grateful that I saved from the tavern, aren't you, you big titted bitch?" Antoine asked her, affectionately swatting her on the ass.

"Mmmhmph," she nodded, Antoine was clearly doing a good job breaking her in.

"A man such as yourself with only one slave?" Robert asked slightly surprised.

"Oh there's a few more dotted around don't you worry" Antoine chuckled, indicating for his guests to sit down. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"We've got a mission for you," said Hank simply. "That is if you're up for it of course. How would you feel about heading to the next town over and telling them about our operation, telling them a few men have gone rogue and taken over the place."

"Why would we tell them?" Antoine asked confusedly

"Our thoughts are if you tell them it's a small group of men then the Baroness and all her perky little soldiers will come over to sort us out. But the key thing is, you go to the men first and turn them onto our new way of life." Hank explained

Antoine's face broke into a devious grin. "So you guys capture the other Baroness and her soldiers while they're here, while me and the lads are securing another town's worth of pussy?"

"Got it in one," confirmed Robert enjoying the excited look on Antoine's face.

"I'll pack my bag," Antoine rubbed his hands together, getting up gleefully out of his chair. It'll take about three hours for them to get here once I tell them so I'll set off in the afternoon so as me and the boys can do the capturing at night."

"Sounds perfect," Hank smiled shaking Antoine's hand, glad the plan was coming together.

They left Antoine's house and made a beeline to the tavern to address the gathered men about their plan for that evening, recruiting Amicus and a few others to play the role of guards and dolling out stunners to the rest, telling them to remain hidden until the right moment and hurried back to the manor to get everything ready. Jasmine meanwhile was still very much embracing her role as slave trainer ruling with her crop and shock collars, ensuring all 4 trainees were dutifully sucking on simulated rubber cocks to improve their technique. Jasmine herself was situated behind Liza and Nara, rubbing them softly between their legs as their lips worked up and down.

"Excellent you two," she purred "it's as if you were born to service a dick."

Robert and Hank burst in excitedly breaking up the scene, with Hank excitedly announcing, "Ok my pretty little fuck packages, lets get you ready."

***

A palpable sense of tension washed over the town as the afternoon wore on, the silence becoming more and more complete with every minute. By all accounts the town looked positively deserted, but in reality men with stunners hid in wait for the delegation to arrive. The gentle clop of hooves was the first thing that signalled the approach of the procession. Some 30 guards marched around the carriage in the middle, which came to a holt precisely in the centre of the square and out of which stepped a radiant woman in a flowing red dress and wearing a ceremonial tiara.

'The stupid bitch she's actually come', the Baroness from Apperton the closest town to Vinctum Robert thought to himself as he watched the scene from the manor with binoculars, observing her begin the journey up to the manor with four of her guards, leaving the rest to keep an eye on the men he and Hank had told to wait in the square holding poorly improvised weapons, it was all about making her think they were defenceless he smiled. He heard the men outside the door tell them the female guards must stay outside of the study room where Robert was or they might kill him and after a brief moment of tension, the Baroness agreed, walking elegantly into Robert's study with disdain plainly evident on her face, not knowing that the first step across the threshold was her first step into her new life as the sex slave of a conqueror, a life where she was reduced to a mere object by endless restraints and used at the whim of her new master.

"Please sit down," Robert smiled politely indicating a chair across the desk from him. She sat, taking him in suspiciously.

"I hear you're a heretic," she shot icily at him "mistreating women, blaspheming against the sacred beauty. Give yourself up and come quietly and restore that useless Baroness to her position and my soldiers will treat you more kindly."

"I don't think so," countered Robert, still friendly "I merely showed everyone the true natural order of things."

"What do you mean the true natural order?" she scoffed, incredulous at the gall of this man to question her.

Robert paused a couple of seconds. "Forgive me, I'm not being a gracious host, would you care for a drink?"

"I did not come here for small talk and refreshment," she practically hissed. "Give yourself up now."

"I'll have one I think," decided Robert not even looking at her, ringing a small bell on his desk. Immediately a door on the other side of the room opened and Nara entered. The girl wore only a collar, a panel gag, black high heeled shoes and a comically small white apron tied at her waist that hid none of the things she'd want it to. With her hands tied behind her back and her elbows bound together, she was fitted with a tray strapped just above the apron upon which rested two glasses of wine, one of which Robert took and sipped from, taking a moment to enjoy the flavour.

"Thank you slave, you may leave us," Robert told her, at which she gave a small curtsey, making sure to keep the tray level and left again. He turned back to his guest and greatly enjoyed the horrified look on her face.

"You... you monster," she spluttered, appalled by what she'd just witnessed. She made a visible effort to compose herself before turning back towards him with venom in her eyes. "I can assure you that you will suffer greatly for this, you insolent wretch now give yourself up, release your prisoners and give your Baroness' manor back to its rightful owner or I shall call my guards in here to beat you bloody!"

"Do you mean this Baroness?" asked Robert casually, reaching over to a large black box stood to his left upon his desk and undoing the latch, letting the door swing open to reveal the contents to his guest. The Baroness of Apperton reeled back in her seat in horror. Inside the box she saw Baroness Reanna, the supposed owner of the house they were sat in. Her legs were bound separately, with the undersides of the claves and thighs strapped together. Some kind of leather sleeve held her arms behind her back and a red ball was strapped in her mouth, behind which now that the door to the box was open she was clearly able to hear her muffled cries. More straps held her fast with her legs spread within the box so she couldn't move around but it was only when one looked down that the part that really horrified her became apparent. Twin phallic rods were attached to some kind of contraption and were being vigorously and deeply pumped in and out of her displayed nether regions, prompting a pathetically muffled noise behind her gag each time they entered her.

The visiting Baroness stumbled backwards out of her chair, unable to fathom what she was seeing but unable to look away. "To answer your earlier question," Robert directed at her causing her to snap her focus back to him. He stood up slowly behind the desk, revealing to her he was naked from the waist down. As he stood and moved backwards from the desk she saw to her further horror that a woman's lips were wrapped around his member as she began to emerge from under the desk, plainly strapped up as well with her hands behind her, she crawled forward on her knees to make sure her mouth stayed around his rod as he spoke.

"I'm here to show you the natural order of things around here and as far as I'm concerned that order involves us as masters and you as a tightly bound and gagged and obedient little slave whores. So, what do you say, wanna take the dress and the silly tiara off and beg your new master for your turn in the bitch box?" he asked her with a malevolent grin, tapping the top of the box in which the other Baroness was held to indicate his point while the other woman continued to lovingly suck upon his manhood.

"Guards!" shrieked the Baroness, her hands scrabbling for the door handle. She threw open the door but rather than the sight of her proud armoured guards, she saw instead the four of them stripped naked and neatly bound and gagged on the floor of the hallway, looking up at her with wide eyes and struggling furiously. 'The carriage!' She thought to herself lifting up the red dress which now seemed so impractical when she was running as fast as she could trying to reach her coach. She had barely begun her bolt for freedom however when Hank stopped her, throwing lasso over the top of the gorgeous Baroness and pulling it tight, pinning her arms to her sides as he reeled her in towards him. Greatly enjoying this rodeo fantasy, he pushed her to the ground and began bending her into a hogtie against which she struggled in vain. By this point Robert had come out after putting some trousers on and made his way over.

"Nice work cowboy," he grinned at Hank, reaching down to gag his brand new noble slave with a length of white cloth.

"Don't you dare you piece of sh-mmmmph!" he muffled her last futile attempt at an insult, knotting the gag tightly around the back of her head.

Grasping her face under the chin and forcing her to look at him he addressed her. "Don't beat yourself up, even if you'd made it to the carriage the driver and all your guards are all tightly tied up sex toys now it would have been pointless," he said, feigning a consoling voice and prompting more angry noises from behind her gag. He responded by grasping the front of her dress and pulling it apart, allowing her breasts to fall free.

"MMMMPH!" she complained loudly at his audacity.

"You know," said Robert thoughtfully. "My friend here already has a Baroness as his slave, I'm gonna need a new name for you or it'll get confusing how about... Perkytits?"

She struggled every harder, shooting him a filthy look at his suggestion of such a demeaning name.

"Perkytits it is then," said Robert happily, grasping one of his new slave's breasts firmly in each hand.