Slave Planet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you've hurt them, I will have you killed in the most painful way known to womankind," she spat at him.

"Careful or the gag stays in and I leave you here for another couple of hours. I haven't hurt them, in fact they're in pretty good spirits now after I told them their role in all this."

"What are you talking about?" She asked suspiciously.

"The truth, me and my partner will rule this planet by end of all this and I intent to keep you, your daughters and maybe that big bitch of a guard Captain as my personal slaves and you especially as a Baroness, a noble, you'd be my slave Queen, looked up to as a Goddess by your subjects."

"You mean as a glorified decoration, to be used to satisfy you whenever you require," she looked contemptuously up at him.

"That's a very cynical way to look at it Baroness, if you please me, I assure you I'll do things to please you in return."

"I'd never be pleased to be a slave, especially yours you bastard, the other nobles won't stand for this, they'll make you sorry!"

"Ah will they though, your daughters were telling me just now how much you resent the other nobles, looking down upon you, your town, ignoring letters and 'forgetting' to summon you for important court matters. I don't think they're coming to help Baroness but I do think I could help you right some of those wrongs."

She looked like she had another angry remark but stopped herself when she realised what he'd said. "What do you mean right some of those wrongs?"

"Well I'm going to need to capture all of the Baronesses and especially the Queen, it'll make it much easier for my partner and I to rule. If you were my Queen, you could do whatever you wanted with the troop of conquered and completely helpless noble bitches tied up at your mercy."

"You... really?" she asked, much less angrily looking up at him.

"Absolutely," Hank looked into her eyes. "They'd be our personal whores, you could have the Queen or any one of the Baronesses as your footstool as my Queen, you could have the high and mighty Queen herself on a leash licking your pussy all day if you so wished." Hank could tell she really enjoyed that last image as he felt her pussy twitch beneath his cock.

"You promise?" she asked him, now obviously excited at the thought.

"I promise but only if you serve me as a loyal slave otherwise as I told your daughters, you'll be given to the rest of the men to do with as they please. Either be a slave Queen to a man you obviously find attractive, after all you threw yourself at me last night," grinned Hank, "and have all the nobles who have every wronged you at your mercy, or be just another bound and gagged bitch to be toyed with by anyone who so wishes, the choice is yours."

She thought for a moment. "Very well then, I accept," she sounded cautious but had come to the same conclusion as her daughters, they were better off here than out with the other women.

"Excellent," Hank gave a wicked grin and gestured down to where his manhood was still teasing her entrance. "I think we should consummate our agreement slave" she bristled slightly at that word but the aphrodisiac and the image of her pussy being licked by that haughty bitch of a Queen had got her riled up. She was about to agree but then remembered something from the previous night.

Looking up into Hanks eyes she sensually breathed "Please fuck me master," Hank's cock twitched at this outrageously sexy picture. He didn't need to be told twice. Replacing her gag he slid deep inside his new bondage Queen. Both of them let out a deep noise of pleasure as he slid deeper into the silken embrace of the tightly bound woman. He thrust into her harder and harder, prompting a higher pitched moan every time behind her gag until they were inaudible. Her legs spread wide with ropes and her perfect tits bouncing before his eyes with every stroke, Hank was getting awfully close by the time her felt the pulsing of the Baroness' orgasm around his cock. He pulled out as he felt himself reach climax, finishing on the face and tits of the restrained beauty, causing her to mmph behind her gag at the degrading treatment.

"Don't worry I'll clean you up... soon," he gave another wicked smile as he stood up and left the room, leaving the Baroness to her embarrassment and heading off to check on the guard Captain. He entered the pantry quietly so as not to alert her to his presence and leant against a wall as he watched her. She panted furiously behind her gag covered in sweat, emitting desperate moans of frustration as she was denied climax over and over.

"You look at lot less snooty now don't you," he cheerfully called after a few minutes, causing her to jump and let out a tired sounding growl towards the sound of his voice. He moved over to her to remove the blindfold, allowing her to glare up at him with defiance still burning in her eyes. "I must say I'm impressed there's still some fight in you, I would be more frustrated if your Baroness hadn't just begged me to fuck her like a good little pleasure slave. She really is something special, and her daughters are shaping up very nicely." The Captain was noisily trying to curse him behind her gag and thrashing as best she could in the heavy restraints but only succeeded in tiring herself out.

"Oh I do apologise, I suppose it must be frustrating hearing that the women you were protecting are well on the way to becoming bound and gagged fuck toys of the man who bested you," Hank reached through the bars to squeeze the twin cheeks of her toned ass as she struggled. "You're welcome to join them of course, I could have a lot of fun with you," he continued, still groping her. She loudly protested once again. "I'll take that as a no, but I wouldn't be so sure, we'll see how you feel after we've taken a little trip this evening." Hank left her there, the device in her pussy still buzzing away as he went off to explore the house that would be the centre of their bondage empire, for now at least.

***

Robert meanwhile was just being roused from his nap, brought blissfully into consciousness by the sensual attention of Jasmine's tongue lovingly caressing his member, sliding luxuriously from the base right to the very top. Robert lifted his head from the pillow slowly gazing downwards towards the source of this utopian morning. His gaze fell upon his gorgeous slave, her doe eyes never leaving his as her lips closed around him, sucking slowly and deliberately with obvious pleasure visible upon her beautiful face, she really was an exemplar to all the newly conquered slave girls reflected Robert laying back to enjoy the feeling for a while longer before rising from the bed, standing on the plush carpet of the Baroness' former chambers.

"You truly are exquisite slave," he told her at which she beamed before looking up at him with her very best seductive look and jiggling her breasts to give her master a better view of her magnificent bust. "What a start to our first day in paradise" her grinned, cupping one of her offered tits "what do you say we go and take a look around."

She nodded eagerly "It looked amazing from the ship I'd love to see it up close."

After washing both himself and Jasmine in the Baroness' lavish bathroom, Robert put her thigh high boots back on her and admired her still tightly bound form, deciding which gag to go for from his bag. In the end, he opted for some simple white cloth in a knotted cleave gag which she gladly accepted. "Remember slave, you're setting the example here I want you to be acting the absolute perfect slave," he fixed eyes seriously upon hers as he knotted the cloth behind her head after which she nodded with understanding. "Perfect, lets do this then," Robert brimmed with excitement as he clipped the leash around the collar on her neck and gave her an encouraging smack on her naked ass as the two left the room.

Their first port of call was to find something to eat, locating the kitchen with relative ease Robert set about making some food but was distracted by some muffled noises coming from behind a door on the other side of the room. Curious about the source, he gently pushed the door open only to be greeted by the sight of the Guard Captain, still ball-tied in her cage furiously trying to reach the climax the device in her pussy was denying over and over. Robert became hard once more at the sight of the stringently restrained beauty and grinned, closing the door to go back to the kitchen.

"I have to get you trussed up like that at some point," he pulled Jasmine against him who made noises of agreement into her gag, swaying her hips seductively as the sight of the Captain had got her going as well. They ate quickly with Robert knowing he had a meeting with the newly elected male leaders coming up. Hank quickly joined them when he realised his friend was up, eagerly discussing his success with his new harem and his exploits capturing them.

The meeting went well, with the male leaders expressing their gratitude over and over clearly greatly enjoying the first day of male dominance. They managed to set out some sensible plans regarding how to keep the town secure and quickly resolved that anyone not of age would be strictly kept out of the way of all of this in a separate school in the former male side of town. Finishing up the meeting, the men clapped each other on the back heartily, all agreed upon their course of action. Robert snapped his finger prompting Jasmine to enter and offer drinks to celebrate. With her hands still bound behind her, she entered wearing a tray strapped around her torso below her bare breasts and submissively knelt next to each man to offer refreshment to their great enjoyment. It was after they left that Robert and Hank were really excited though as they made ready for a tour of their newly conquered paradise.

Both men were very keen to take their new slaves along for the journey, wanting to send a clear message to the conquered women that even the most powerful among them had been reduced to bodacious sex toys. Robert had been at the synthesiser to add a few things to Jasmine's attire for their evening walk. A leather armbinder sealed her arms tightly behind her, pulling her shoulders back and showing off her bare boobs, to which he had attached separate nipple clamps each with a word dangling from a short length of chain from her left breast dangled 'the' and her right 'future'. It made Robert extremely horny knowing the women would see these messages attached to the well behaved restrained beauty and know this was to be their fate. She was naked down the rest of her body except for strappy leather high heels running up to just below her knees, her collar and a heavy panel gag.

Hank meanwhile had a coffle going on with the collars of the Baroness and her daughters being connected by short lengths of chain with the Baroness at the front and the other two bringing up the rear. Aside from the collars, the women were naked apart from high heeled shoes. Hank had not been able to resist a little joke for the Baroness, placing the beautiful ceremonial tiara she wore to mark her station on special occasions on her head in a mocking display of the power she had lost. All three women wore gags of thick black leather strips with a plug on the inside.

The real achievement though was what the pair had done with the Guard Captain. Knowing she'd struggle too much if her legs were free as was the case with the other women, they had come up with a different solution. Four leather sleeves had been made in the synthesiser, sealing her limbs at maximum bending of the elbows and knees, forcing her to walk upon them as her feet were against her thighs and her hands against her shoulders. Padding at the joints ensured she wouldn't suffer injury on the gravel road as she was led along.

However when the two men had tried to pull her along with the leash she still resisted until Hank had a devious idea. An anal hook to which a leash was attached had proven much more effective as failing to go along with her captors resulted in extreme discomfort. A thick penis gag now occupied her mouth and the fiendish orgasm denial device still occupied her womanhood. The Captain fixed Hank with positively venomous glare as she was forced to comply by the hook. Hank greatly enjoyed the way her gargantuan tits swung erratically with the awkward movements she was forced to produce, occasionally slapping against one another merely inches above the ground. Tonight was definitely the night he would have the big bitch mounted on his cock he resolved to himself giving a tug on the leash and prompting an indignant mmph from the woman at the discomfort.

They started their journey down from the house with the sun beginning to set over the mountains to the West, a peaceful silence surrounded them broken only by footsteps and the mmphs of the Guard Captain as the anal hook forced her to keep pace in her humiliating bondage. However the sounds of music and raucous laughter became more and more obvious as they drew closer and closer until Hank and Robert proudly marched into town to show their subjects what had become of their untouchable ruling beauties, now displayed possessions at the mercy of their masters. The town itself had gone from a neat, orderly, sleepy settlement into a bustling hive of male dominance packed with beautiful bound bitches. They were everywhere, crammed into cages or swinging from beams and rafters which creaked under the sheer weight of all the heavily restrained fuck dolls swinging in the breeze. Some were secured to stakes in the ground itself, some tied to hitching posts, some bound to chairs, tables, in windows even on rooves the sheer scale of it all had the two alien men close to climax as they hungrily took in the sight of all of this trussed up and available pussy.

Most of the noise came from the tavern which appeared to the centre of the festivities. A huge cheer erupted from the men inside when Robert and Hank stepped in, the drinkers raising their glasses to toast the two men from the skies. Both were equally enthusiastic as they took in the interior, there was hardly a man in the place who didn't have at least one bound and gagged woman on their lap to play with as they drank in celebration of their joyous achievement and many more where hogtied around the edges of the room or under tables, lying around as one might leave loose change, merely bondaged sex objects not currently in use.

The previous manager of the tavern, a busty maid named Hilda was now hogtied naked on the bar, with a local fruit similar to an apple stuffed in her mouth. The woman who had kicked out many a male patron in favour of allowing more women in was now a toy to be played with while the very same men waited for their drinks, occupying their hands in the meantime by filling them with her creamy breasts. The whole night the men plied Robert and Hank with drink after drink, insisting they weren't to pay a penny after everything they'd done and asking Hank to relive his stories of capturing the Baroness and her household over and over. He appreciated it but became bored after enough retellings so when later the men began cheering for a speech, Robert went up, slightly drunk by now.

"You magnificent bunch," he called, to thunderous applause.

"I'll keep this pretty brief, present!" he shouted at Jasmine who knelt next to her master immediately thrusting out her breasts. "Give them a little show," he grinned prompting her to seductively sway them back and forth, jiggling them for the benefit of the crowd which emitted a decisive chorus of male approval as well as some mmphs and wide eyes from the women who read the ominous message adorning her nipples. "Men, we need your help if you'll give it. What you see before you is our vision for every woman in the land and only you can realise this pretty picture. We've got a plan and we've all got to stick to it so I'll say now, make sure none of our new slutty slavegirls escape and make sure we have provisions 'cause we've got big plans. But those are details for another sober time so drink up and enjoy the first night of the rest of your lives, the first night of all the rest which will involve all the helplessly restrained pussy you could ever hope to pound!"

A huge roaring cheer met this ending as Robert led Jasmine away back into the crowd. He rode the high all the way back up to the manner when they finally left, staggering slightly from the booze, with their collection of roped up hotties in tow. Both men were very frustrated at this point and quickly said goodnight, eager to play with their own slaves.

Hank secured the Baroness and her daughters all separately for the night, making sure they wouldn't even think of going anywhere and hurried to his room where he'd left the big Amazon bitch. She was too frustrated to even keep still at this point with the device stuffed inside her womanhood still preventing her from quite reaching her climax and was moaning and gyrating her hips furiously before Hank came back into the room, doing her best to stop as he did but her resolve was quickly fading. Hank stalked towards her, picking up his trusty paddle from the nightstand as he advanced, removing his trousers, his hard member was at her eye line. With the Captain on the edge of the bed, he didn't stop until his shaft rested on her face at which she tried to recoil but got a sharp paddle on the ass for her efforts.

"Here's what's going to happen," Hank addressed her looking down into one of her eyes, the other being obscured behind his manhood. "I'm going to give you a choice. Either I leave that device inside you all night and in the morning hand you over to the men in the tavern to do with as they please, or right now you nod your head three times, which will mean you want me to take it out and fuck you, I'll leave it up to you." She considered her options, she knew the men would be extra cruel to her, she'd spent her career keeping them in line. She hated to admit it but she yearned for the phallus pressed against her face and it was becoming unbearable she had to have it, had to have relief. All of her struggles ceased for a moment as she looked up at Hank and nodded three times.

He did his best to keep a straight face but was elated inside, he was finally on his way to breaking her. Moving behind her, he slid the device out causing her to moan into her large gag. He contentedly let the wave of pleasure wash over him as he slid inside the former guard captain while she gave another sensual moan as he did so, surprised at just how good he felt inside her. Hank's thrusting began slowly as he savoured every moment of the feeling of her tight silken grip around his manhood but slowly quickened as the sexual triumph of his achievements over the past 48 hours built up into his head, the successful mission to reduce the female population into tightly controlled sluts, the progress he'd made on the Baroness and her daughters and now this, the final and most resilient woman mewling in pleasure as he filled her with his rod.

He felt her orgasm as he pounded her but did not stop, his brain full of images of his bondage harem and how he would use them, especially the Amazon whom he was currently pistoning in and out of, her huge tits slapping against each other with the force of each thrust. He felt her tighten even more with the power of her second orgasm as she continued to mmph her satisfaction. He was very pleasantly surprised to feel her begin to push herself against his thrusts, impaling herself deeper onto his cock until he finally finished as well leaving the pair panting with the intensity of their love making.

Hank slowly pulled the penis gag out from between her luscious lips but quickly slapped a hand over her mouth before she could say anything, the feeling of hot air from her nose on the top of his hand very apparent as she panted. He enjoyed this for a few moments, the sight of her proud face subjugated by his hand. "Well that was excellent my dear," he addressed her approvingly, his other hand grasping a handful of her tits as he spoke. "As a special reward I can take you out of your current predicament in favour of a more comfortable one," she nodded vigorously behind his hand, it was indeed a very unpleasant position to be in for hours. "All you have to do is thank your Master and tell me you're a good little slut," Hank gave a devilish grin as he saw a flicker of defiance flash in her eye only to disappear just as quickly. He waited for another few moments before removing his hand.