Slave Shorts: Human Sex Toy Shop

Story Info
Set in a New World Order universe.
999 words
4.62
11.4k
9
0

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't afford to buy one. With the cost of buying one I could have bought the most prestigious slave on the market that day, or two average slaves. Still, it never hurt to do window shopping and daydreaming.

The shops is always full of people like me. We're the ones that fantasise about what it would be like to have a slave toy but are never the ones to be able to afford one. The shop has quite the collection on offer, and only ever needed one sale every few days to keep it afloat, and it seemed to be that they were maintaining a high flow of business.

Though expensive, human sex toys were a long-lasting investment. They didn't descrease in value over time like normal sex slaves. They were also cheaper to maintain, only needing one injection of feed a week to keep them active and working for at a minimum of 80 years. Human sex slave needs more food and maintenance and upkeep and were therefore the inferior product.

The shop I visit is near all the art galleries and designer shops. The windows are glazed over to give it some class, and once you step inside it feels like a completely different world, like stepping into Narnia. A sexual Narnia. There was over 100 toys for sale. The lower ground was full of female toys, and the ground and two upper levels had a range of male sex toys.

At the side of the toy is a brief description of the slave inside, and a barcode you can scan on your phone for more information like a photo of the slave before they were converted to toys.

The first upper floor where I always began my window-shopping, was dedicated to slave cocks. All kinds were set on induction bases to keep them fed and alive. Some have an attachment across the balls and the bottom of the shaft to be used as a handle. Others don't have that luxury, so you would have to grab the balls hard and hold them firmly while you fucked whatever hole you were filling with the shaft. What all the slave cocks had in common was that they were all sensitive and pulsing, always on the edge of ejaculation.

I gazed over the profiles of the slave cocks for a while and then moved on. The centre of the shop had a staircase to the next floor and a sales desk with two attractive slaves and their freeman manager.

The second upper floor was my favourite.

Slave furniture was set out on display in the centre. Slave stools and chairs, some modern-looking with steel legs, others were traditional and were made of maple, cider, and oak. All had an attached slave in the furniture, their clocks sticking out and leaking through the centre.

A new piece I hadn't seen before was at the side of the stairs. It was a two-toned leather sofa with no arms or back. The type you find in waiting rooms. The leather had been dyed two shades of blue and had four parts to it. All four parts could be used as individual pieces. This piece was intended for free folk to sit on and all four pieces had a slave inside. On the top was their mouths. I scanned the barcode for more information and read the first four lines:

"Sit on my face."

The description said it was ideal for outside a steam room or sauna, swimming pool or a communal changing room. All four slaves had been caught perving in such places, so this was an ideal punishment.

I laughed and walked around the other side of the room where they had sex toys made of butts to be used for fucking.. Some had their balls visibly dangling while others had them attached to the base. The butts were clearly the slave's best assets, all bubble butts, and all firm. There was one with a note attached under the description.

"Free to touch"

I stuck my finger to the tight hole and felt it quiver and push back, desiring more of my digit. I looked at the write up on my phone and saw the photo of a young guy in his twenties who volunteered for this position. For life. To be turned into a human sex toy was his ultimate dream. He was a good-looking gym goer who had a girlfriend, but all his life had secretly craved for cock. Good for him for realising his dream. I understood better than most why someone would want to be a sex toy rather than a brothel slave. To serve one person is better for some, than to serve many.

I went to the Fleshlight section. This was a gallery with rows of flesh lights in square pigeonholes to choose from. The information of each Fleshlight was on the side of the box. Some had double openings. A mouth and a butt hole. Most just had one. Some had tight holes, others not so.. A video had been set up next to the pigeonholes that played videos of some of the toys in use. I watched as one boy was shown after another, they were smiling for their pictures. The Fleshlights they had become were featured in the bottom right-hand side of each photo.

I soon made my way down the stairway when I noticed a poster.

"Win your own human Fleshlight!"

A race was taking place that weekend. I wouldn't take part. I had seen these competitions before. It was all a gimmick. Some of the dumb boys that wanted a Fleshlight would partake, and the winners of the races always got their prize. The loses become Flesh lights. Although we all know that are many that would love to be a hole for real men to use. I like to go to see what the boys look like before they become a tool for cock. It's always good fun.