Slave Shorts: Where Did That Ass Go

Story Info
Set in a New World Order universe.
1.8k words
4.8
3.6k
5

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a follow through to the Human sex toy shop story. However, it has also links to the Slave husbands and An evening in the stables, with mentions of other Slave short stories. You might also want to read Human fleshlight too. It explains the science behind humans being turned into such toys. I wrote this years ago and people have asked me where it had vanished too. Clearly it needed a Christmas outing. Here it is. Enjoy.

Slave Shorts: Where did that Ass go?

For once it was snowing a few days before Christmas. Lucas had turned up at his staff Christmas party in a sleigh pulled by twelve hot slaves in thick slave winter clothes. Truthfully, they were designed to be hot when running fast, but he had them all wearing festive hats, with bells on.

Inside the open sleigh his two 'slave husbands' sat on either side and played with the natural bottom's hole. Lucas' arms were around the shoulders of the two husbands, and their four hands played with his well-used hole and his little balls and cock. Sometimes the slave husbands hands would venture up to his nipples too, while they sat under the warm blanket during the ride.

One of the slaves would whisper humiliating words to Lucas. Something they now took pleasure in being creative at. They had permission from both Lucas and Master Clay to do so. It was something that turned both the freemen on.

One slave husband would kiss the free fags neck whilst the other would whisper in his ear. "Yea, your hole is twitching round my fingers!" The slave would say while moving his fingers in his tight hole.

Then the slave would add something like, "You dirty slut!"

By now Lucas wore a small cock cage permanently and would only get pleasure when being used. Most nights the natural cock whore would be fucked by the two slaves, Master Clay and a few others. Lucas was in fag heaven.

Lucas' mind was on his pleasure, not on the ride, so he was caught unawares when they arrived at the restaurant and his staff were eagerly waiting for him outside. His slave husbands helped Lucas hide his embarrassment behind their two fit bodies as the staff applauded his arrival.

"I hired the sleigh from a pony farm outside of town recommended by a new associate of mine. William Clay." he explained with glee to the staff that had gathered. "I highly recommend a visit on to the stables!". He half hoped that some of the staff would visit when he was tied up in the stables with a hood on his head being used by anyone who wished to use a slave hole. Lucas had come to a continuous rhythm of visiting the farm and giving his holes to anyone.

The staff and his two slave husbands began to walk inside the restaurant. All that is, except for his assistant, Freddy and Lucas who lurked behind.

Freddy waited for his boss outside the restaurant. He was fascinated by the ass of the 'Rudolph' slave, who wore a blinking red nose prop and wore transparent plastic shorts that had a mock reindeer tail sticking out. All of the slaves ponies clearly were locked up but the cocks were twitching away and every one of them was as horny as the next.

"Oh my!" Lucas exclaimed as he put his arm around his favourite employee, who was shy and fresh out of college. "You're a top!" he laughed. "That's a surprise! You're so reserved all the time, mate!"

"Yes, sir!" he said earnestly. "It was the way I was brought up to be reserved. However, I love fucking tight fag holes and slave cunts, like that fine pony has!"

The pony could hear every word and yet could not do anything about the words the freeman was using. If only he was free himself then he could beat the young man to pulp. Although, beating another freeman to pulp would be unwise and lead to enslavement.

Freddy knew Lucas was a bottom and was actually the one who found the two slave husbands for Lucas. There were rumours of Lucas' preference as a bottom, but nothing was ever witnessed, only ever suggested. Additionally, not many knew his husbands were slaves, Freddy was only one of a select handful that knew the truth.

The story to the world was they were two rich husbands who Lucas was now in a thruple with. Freddy would love to fuck his employers hot butt and yet he never had given off any signal that he wanted to mount his fuck hole and fuck him like the bitch Lucas truly was. Freddy knew that fags like Lucas loved as many cocks as they could get.

The slaves loved the façade of being free men on the outside, but knowing they were slaves to their husband. If anything, ever came out, Lucas had enough money to hide the truth.

Freddy was loyal to Lucas but didn't like to share his sexual preferences with his boss. Lucas had rented Freddy a slave top for Christmas, but now knowing he was a top himself; he knew he had fucked up.

After a few glasses of alcohol, Lucas came clean. "Freddy, I've fucked up. I thought you were a bottom"

Freddy stopped him to tease. "A bottom like you?"

"Ok, yes. I'm a big bottom, and I love when my husband's fuck me. Which is why I bought you a Christmas present, to be delivered Christmas Eve at your place. It's only for a week, a trial of sort. It's a slave stud!"

"That's going to be a problem!" said Freddy.

"Yep, I know that now," Lucas chuckled. "I guess I can send it to my Aunt Millie." They both laughed.

"I will make it up to you," said Lucas. "What would you like?"

"Honestly, I don't like brothel slaves or bed slaves. If you went down that route, I'd prefer a human sex toy."

"Really?" Lucas said in surprise.

"I prefer a bit of flesh, if I could afford one, if money was no object, I would buy a slave ass. For months I've been going into the HSTS galleries are. I'm fascinated with one piece" he looked at his employer with wary, thinking if he had said too much, but the look he got was of interest, so he continued.

"The guy was fit when free and craved cock and to be owned. So, he sold himself to the company and gave his girlfriend the funds. They take a while to sell, and I go in every week" he paused. "I started fingering it and it pushed back, then when no one was looking I licked its ass. I swear it quivered like it was cumming."

"Maybe it was!" Lucas thoughtfully said.

"Maybe, I actually believe that it wanted to be a toy so much it worked out and got the perfect body before applying." Freddy admitted his thoughts.

Well, Freddy, I'll see what I can do." Lucas secretly yearned for Freddy's cock inside of his hole, fucking him like the bitch he was.

The two men shared more drinks well into the night.

**

The following day Lucas woke his husband's up and got ready for a shopping trip.

Lucas found the butt Freddie had described and it was as perfect as he imagined. He pulled the cheeks apart and then inspected the hole. He thought it would be fun to see what Freddie did to make it work and give pleasure. Telling his husbands to look out for staff, he licked the hole. Sure enough, the bitch quivered.

Lucas tongue went into the pleasure hole and Lucas saw its true nature was clearly exposed. If only Lucas was a top man, he would have to balls to fuck the dirty little fuck hole. Instead, he moved away from the plastic pussy hole and went down to see the manager to look at reducing the cost.

**

The doorbell rang and Freddy opened up to see one of his boss' husbands at the door. He allowed the slave to enter with a box, and when they got into the room, he presented the box to Freddy as a present for all his hard work. The husband left quickly and Freddy opened the box and almost passed out.

He rang Lucas to thank him but insisted he couldn't accept such a gift. Lucas persuaded him otherwise and laughed telling him to enjoy himself. He also informed him the toy was programmed with images of its new Master, so it knows what he looks like. The faggot inside of the toy knew exactly who was going to be fucking his tight hole. It would be excited for the moment.

The light was fading and Freddy took his toy into the bedroom.

He whispered to it, "I'm calling you Billy, I'm going to enjoy you almost every night. First of all, I need to go down on you!"

Freddy licked the hole deep and as he did, Billy shot a load over himself. It couldn't tell anyone of how it felt but it felt like someone had covered it with cum all over its body. It enjoyed the true bliss whilst being used. Billy was reduced down to a fuck hole. A toy for his owner to get his pleasure from. It knew when signing for it that was all it was from now on. It was no longer a man but a piece of slave ass inside a fuck toy.

Freddy pressed his cock into the fag hole and started to fuck it slowly at first. Then he sped up a little. After about ten minutes he shot load after load into the faggot. Billy could feel the cum gushing into its opening. Billy was nothing but a cum bucket and it understood that this is what it truly wanted.

At night it quivered and shuddered after every orgasm, as its hole was fucked over and over again. Billy wished he could tell his owner how much he loved him, but the cock slut couldn't.

Billy could not wish for a better owner. It was covered in real alpha cum and it could feel it on its body. Until Freddie cleaned Billy's insides off it sat there in its masters cum and its own pitiful fagasm. This was the happiest that Billy had ever been. It was content with its new life.

Freddy always found it amusing of how many faggots want to turn themselves into sex toys.

Freddy could only think of the day when he fucked his boss' fag holes for the first time. The dirty cum slut needed to feel Freddie's large cock in his fuck hole. They both was beginning to understand that. The situation was complexed though.

Merry Christmas you filthy fags.

xoxo