Slave Shorts: The Slave Run

Story Info
Set in a New World Order universe.
1.6k words
4.75
6.4k
3

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave Shorts: The slave run.

The process into slavery is a hard one. It is designed that way by the government as a deterrent to others. It is also used to distribute slaves easily, cheaply, in an environmentally-friendly way, and given the government statistics, it has proven to be effective.

It all begins in the court room when the criminal is given the judge's verdict. If a person is found guilty of their crime, they are first stripped by the slave police in front of everyone. The slave's clothes are then sent away to be burnt.

The smoke is often seen and smelt by the slave as they are leaving the courthouse with the other slaves sentenced that day. It often saddens many of the fallen, knowing that could possibly be the last set of clothes they would ever own being turned into ash.

The sentenced slaves are then taken away and processed within a few hours. Some get a chance to rest, others are not so lucky before the beginning of their journey. You can often tell the unrested slaves apart from the ones that have had chance to sleep off the process in a slave pen, as they tend to look weaker and more frightened than the ones that were processed first thing in the day.

Other than that, slaves look similar in their appearance. Their hair is shaved to a number two crop. In addition, their body hair is quickly removed through chemical treatment. Anywhere from the face down is to be clean and hair-free. Their bodies are 'emptied out' in an exhausting and degrading manner.

After initial processing a destination is quickly assigned and stamped on the slaves back in an ink that doesn't wash off for days. This could be brothels for virgin's, stables for working slaves, auction houses for the sale ready ones, although 'sale ready slaves' are exceedingly rare.

Within three months the government owned slaves are sold and twenty percent of profit goes to the private businesses that rear them and get them sale ready. The government receives the rest to go towards law enforcement programmes and other slave-related requirements. Often two or three companies are used in this time period. Brothels are often the first destinations of the newly enslaved, then after a while they are often moved onto farms and other establishments in order to obtain the best quality of product. Afterall, that is what they are, a product, an asset, nothing more than a piece of farm machinery on a plantation, a bed making machine in a large house or hotel, or a cock sleeve in a brothel somewhere giving a freeman pleasure.

The concept of the slave run is simple.

It is managed by a group of trained men who escort the slaves between the courts and their primary destinations. These escorts are commonly called slave runners. The slaves are chained together in small groups of no more than ten and paraded through the streets to their first night as a slave. Usually, two or three slave runners are used. Sometimes more if they suspect a couple of slaves could be an issue. However, slaves are often split into groups if they suspect any issues may occur. Cities and Towns are now accustomed to the newly enslaved being escorted this way naked, with only a slave collar, shackles and some in chastity. Others are completely naked, with no chastity.

Slaves on slave runs do not normally wear shoes, unless the slave has been privately purchased direct from the courts and that is often their owner's discretion and provided by their owners. It is thought that even when a slave has not got a collar round its neck you can identify that it is a slave for the lack of shoes. Have you ever seen a free citizen without a pair of shoes on their feet, no matter how worn?

The slave runners are fit athletic men and often alpha males. It is a tough job, but well paid, and has many privileges. The run through the city's streets may be slow as free citizens take priority in the streets. This also adds to the humiliation as many will stop and feel up a slave and humiliate a slave while waiting to cross a road or bridge. Imagine your naked form waiting to move and a free citizen begins to play with your balls or twists your nipples whilst you strain in chastity. Imagine if it is an old boss or a former friend. Often a finger would go into the rectum, and often a humiliating question would be asked, such as "are you a virgin?" or "where are you heading?".

It is compulsory for slaves to tell the truth as to whether they're a virgin or not. If they are suspected of lying, they are put through an invasive process to determine whether they are telling the truth. This is often done in the middle of the street, removing them from the bulk of slaves that are being moved through the city. It is widespread practice to humiliate individual slaves in this way.

The rule of thumb is, if you're a virgin, no matter the crime, your first destination will be a brothel. It is to train the slaves in the art of sex and drill into then that they can be used in any way, and overnight you'll no longer be a virgin. Just a fuck-hole for any freeman to use to get their jollies.

Truth is that this public behaviour helps the slave industry as well as it is a deterrent to keep the crime rate low. It also appears to prevent domestic abuse and other sexual related crimes. The fact that these boys are cheap to have sex with and their virgin holes are sold straight away in order to prevent sellers lying about their virginity and going for a higher price helps society in many ways.

It's also the first step of breaking them in.

Only today a group of slaves were being transferred from the courtrooms when just by chance they were forced to stop outside an old-world barbers shop just off the main drag going towards the red-light area of the city. There were eight slaves on this run. One of which use to go into the barbers shop regularly. By chance the barber happened to look up from his customers head that he had just finished cutting, and by unfortunate fate for the newly enslaved boy looked over and their eyes met. At first the barber didn't recognise the newly inducted slave. The former free man used to take pride in its appearance. This was weighing badly on the new slave boy and the last thing it wanted to be reminded of was its former life.

"Well, well, well," the barber exclaimed, and all the regular customers looked over at the sight outside. Suddenly there was an uproar in the shop and most of the customers made a b-line for the doorway. Some stood on the chairs to get a better view of the scene. Some took their mobiles out, others got on them. The slaves face went red with embarrassment and its head sagged to the ground. Its cock hadn't been placed in chastity. However, the humiliation made it wish that its dicklet had been locked as it began to grow a little.

"Look whose please to see us!" someone called out to a breakout of laughter and giggles.

"Oh my, the cocky boy isn't so cocky after all", one observer made a joke about the boy's previous attitude and the lack in size of the boys dicklet.

The boy was in the centre of its old neighbourhood. Heading towards the brothels. The barber discreetly looked on the boys back for a rubber stamp of the brothel he had been assigned to. He knew this boy's virginity would be sold to the first person booking it for an hour or so at a higher price than later on, but so worth it. He returned to the inside of his shop to make a discrete call in his backroom. He was lucky to be the first call and booked in for six that evening. It was four in the afternoon now and he still had about seven more cuts to go. He must get to work.

On his return into the main part of the shop he saw that the boy had been forced to the window and was humping its dicklet on the glass. The crowd was in an uproar, but they knew the slave runners had to move soon. Just then a confirmation text came through on the barbers' phone. He looked at the text. Smiled at the boy and then he enlarged the text, walked up to the window and showed the eighteen-year-old boy their 'date' for that evening. The tall fifty something Black barber with a grey looking goatee mouthed to the whitey, "see you later boy!". The boy's face lost its colour, and it felt its heart sink. Almost losing the control of its bladder.

The barber then shouted out "Who's next?" then paused as the slave runners gained more control of the slaves, beginning to move them on.

"If you don't hurry up. I'll shut the shop and you'll have to wait until tomorrow." The barber declared half-jokingly to his remaining customers.

One of the slave boy's former old friends walked directly towards the chair.

"I have a date tonight and I don't want to be late" the barber proudly admitted. His customer then looked back at his former friend being moved away from the window by two muscled up slave runners. The barber nodded in a silent understanding.

"Awesome!" he high fived the barber. "That is one tight fuck hole I've just fingered."

'Awesome indeed!' the barber thought and smiled to himself.