Slave Skin: Mk I "Mex"

Story Info
Cameron is taken over by new rubber biking gear.
5.9k words
4.36
21.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack Weit lazily flipped through his magazine as the last of his customers left. It was almost 10pm, and he'd be closing soon after another uneventful day. He scanned page after page of new bikes and gear, tapping one finger against his short blond hair unenthusiastically as he looked. He had seen it all before, and there was nothing new that had interested him., save for the special outfit he had been keeping in the back. He'd purchased it months ago during a drunken spree, and while sober him felt like an idiot, he couldn't bring himself to get rid of it. There was no way it did what the seller promised it would do. Something like that couldn't be possible, unless?

Even now, Jack couldn't help but shake his head when he thought about it. He was in his mid-thirties and still buying into fake fetish shit like that. Sure, he had a couple of amazing jerk-off sessions thinking about the suit, and while reading through the instructions, but that wasn't worth the hefty price tag. He continued to flip through the pages with a yawn, stopping for a moment to look at one model in particular before moving on. Suddenly, he heard one last motorcycle pull into the garage, causing him to perk up.

Could it be? Did the kid actually show?

It was closing time, and the bike was parking in the garage of the shop, out of sight from everyone else. It's what they agreed upon, but Jack never imagined he'd actually show. Jack checked himself in the mirror, quickly combing his hair to the side before flashing a devious smile. It didn't matter in the slightest, but he wanted to look good.

"What up, Jax?" Cameron Dougle said obnoxiously as he burst through the front door, clearly in a hurry to go nowhere fast.

"Hey, bud. Still loving that bike?" Jack stood up over the counter, eyeing Cameron as the kid walked in.

"Eh, it's alrigh'," Cameron sniffed, making himself comfortable, "but I'll prolly trade it in for a new one next year."

Cameron Dougle had been coming into Weit's Ride or Die ever since his mommy and daddy bought him a new bike when he turned seventeen. Just over a year later and Jack couldn't deny he had been one of his best customers. Granted, business wasn't exactly booming, but Cameron was always willing to spend his parents' money on whatever new thing Jack wanted him to try. He was a snot-nosed, unappreciative little punk, with no regard for anyone else, and not a thought in his dumb fucking skull.

Yeah, Cameron Dougle was exactly the kind of punk kid that Jack hated, but he couldn't stop thinking about. He felt his dick jump every time he laid eyes on those big blue eyes and that cocky smile. He loved the way Cameron was always tussling his dirty brown hair, and how his tight riding outfits always clung to his slim body. Jack had always imagined the kid had abs, and when he finally friended him on Facebook (another move made out of drunken stupidity), he got to see them first-hand. There were countless pictures of Cameron showing off shirtless, and posing in riding gear he had gotten from Jack. The idea that Jack had cum so many times to these pictures never would have crossed Cameron's mind, and nothing could prepare him for the surprise waiting in the back.

"You look pleased about something," Cameron grinned.

Jack hadn't even noticed that another devious grin had crossed his face, and quickly snapped back to attention. "Oh, yeah. I'm just excited to have you try that new suit. I know you're probably in a rush to go meet up with your girlfriend or something, but it'll just take a sec while I look at your bike."

"Eh, there's no rush. I'm not meeting up with her tonight. She's being a bitch, and I just want to do some night riding, ya know?" Cameron made a disgusting thrusting motion that made Jack want to bend him over and take him right then and there.

"Haha. Didn't tell her you were going out tonight?"

"Nah. Nobody needs to know what I'm up to every second. I'm not some fuckin' kid. Told the parents I'd be back whenever, too."

Score! Jack could feel his mind doing somersaults as he walked over to the front door and locked it while flipping over the sign to 'closed'.

"Don't want anyone coming in here after closing. You're the exception," Jack stated, preemptively answering the puzzled look on Cameron's face.

"I know I gotta be your favorite customer by now," Cameron shot a smug look, taking off some of his outer gear.

"Totally," Jack said sincerely, before gesturing for Cameron to follow him into the back.

Jack felt a burst of excitement as they stopped in front of the small storage room. This room in particular had been cleaned out, save for the things he'd need tonight. Jack wanted there to be plenty of space for them in there. Cameron wouldn't know it yet, but the one remaining box in the corner had a few toys that would be used on him later.

"Okay, so here we go," Jack flipped the switch, stepping in as the overhead light slowly came on.

"Done some cleaning in here, huh?"

"Oh yeah, only the essentials," Jack laughed, guiding Cameron's eye to the suit that laid out on the table.

"That's it?" Cameron sounded a bit disappointed, "or is it two suits? It looks kinda involved."

"It's just one, but it's pretty different. I'll guide you through the process of putting it on from the garage as I work on your bike. It's a brand new design, and is meant for all-weather and maximum comfort. Also, if you want, you get to keep it for free once you put it on."

"Whoa, really? Sick."

"Yeah, this is something I got directly from the seller, and you won't find it in any magazine. The only hitch is, you have to put it on exactly as instructed. They want to use this as a kind of tester, ya see?"

"Okay, I think I can handle that. No one else has gear like this one," Cameron ran his hand along the suit's rubber.

"No one," Jack smiled, adjusting a walkie-talkie on the table. "I'll communicate with you through this, okay? Just tell me what's up after every step," and with that, he left the room, and Cameron to his false sense of privacy.

Jack quickly ran to the back garage, where he had a monitor set up for this occasion. He figured he had hidden the two cameras well enough, not that Cameron would be smart enough to look for any. Even if he did spot them, he wouldn't think to accuse Jack of any wrongdoing. This kid didn't know a thing as it was, and he was about to know a lot less.

The monitor came on, and Jack watched as Cameron undressed in the store room. The look on his face made it clear he was still skeptical about the suit, and probably wouldn't put it on correctly without heavy prodding. He took off his own gear, and then his shirt, wet from being worn throughout the hot day. Damn, the kid really did have abs, and a tattoo of a rattlesnake along his left side. It was good work, too, and the way it shone beside the kid's sweaty abs and pecs was enough to make Jack drool. He always assumed Cameron was talking out of his ass when he would admire the skull on Jack's bicep, saying that he was going to get tattoos as well. If he could withstand some pain, Jack wondered how he would do against unimaginable pleasure.

Cameron stripped down to his underwear, and it was time for the first instruction. "Oh, I don't think I mentioned this, but you need to be completely naked before putting this suit on."

Cameron shot a disgusted look, "why?"

"It's just how they designed it. The first layer is supposed to act as under-armor. It'll conform to your body better if there's nothing underneath. I know it's kind of weird, but that's one reason why you're keeping the suit anyway," Jack let out a fake little laugh as he watched the kid give into his demands. The cock that unfolded from beneath those tighty-whities was nothing spectacular, but honestly bigger than Jack imagined. Someone this snotty didn't deserve such a nice body. It was only fair that he'd belong to someone who would at least appreciate it.

"All right, let me know if I'm going too fast, but the first piece you want to put on are the pants. Not the heavy ones, but the light rubber ones."

"Light rubber ones," Cameron muttered, "oh, here. Wow, they have built-in feet," he chuckled.

If this suit was anything like it was supposed to be, those pants would fit perfectly to Cameron's body, including each individual toe. If not, Jack was out a couple thousand dollars, but got to see the idiot fully naked and in a hot fucking outfit, so he would take that as a consolation prize. He watched as Cameron slowly put the pants over his legs, propping himself against the cold wall for leverage. After some wiggling, they seemed to go on without much issue. The other leg slid on even easier, as though the pants were already adjusting to his exact body shape.

"How do they fit?"

"Like a dream. Wow," Cameron said, elated, as he pulled the pants up over his ass, his bulge very noticeable beneath the tight rubber. "What's next?"

"Next I'll have you put on the top. This one looks a bit restrictive, but it should fit just as well."

Jack played restlessly with the hard-on growing in his pants. It was all he could do not to cum there and then, but he knew that it would be worth the wait once the suit was complete.

Cameron put the top on one arm at a time, his hands sliding perfectly into the rubber fingers attached directly to the arms. A look of confusion came over him once both arms were in. He was looking for the zipper, but there wasn't one. Jack wondered if he would be smart enough to ask for help, or if he would have to offer some up unprompted, hoping it wouldn't rouse suspicion.

"How are things going in there?"

"Uh, well, there's no way to zip this part up. It fits awesomely, but unless you want me to keep it open," Cameron's voice trailed off as he felt around.

Jack smiled at the image of Cameron in all of that tight rubber, and his abs glistening just beneath. It was hot enough where he wouldn't mind seeing that all day, but he knew he had to press him to continue before the suit started to activate. "That's because there isn't a zipper. The suit will just press together over you. Connect the front and push in. You'll feel it close around you."

"H-how the hell does that work?"

"I told ya, this suit is brand new stuff. It uses nano-technology to completely conform to your body. It's unlike anything you've ever experienced, or so I've been told."

"Nano-tech..." Cameron began to mutter as he pressed the suit over him. He pushed the top into the pants, connecting the full body together, and then pressed the top closed to conceal his upper body. He continued to press all the way up his front, letting out a small moan when the suit closed around his neck and chin. It came up even further than Jack imagined it would, concealing the bottom of Cameron's face, just below the mouth. "Wow, this is really intense," Cameron whispered, a clear sign the suit was already having an effect on him.

"Yeah? You like it?"

"Mmm. Yeah. It's a bit constrictive, though."

"Is it? Move around a bit," Jack watched, tugging his cock harder through his jeans as Cameron began to move and flex in the suit. He was caressing the suit with his rubber hands, pressing it further into his body. The folds and creases had all but disappeared. The suit was moving just as his flesh would have, and Jack could tell that Cameron liked the way it felt. The way the seller had described it was 'like being submersed in a warm liquid that soothed the entire body.' The more he wore the suit, the more it adapted to him, and the tighter it became. If the seller was to be completely believed, the suit didn't cover the skin, it replaced it, and once it was fully activated, it would do so much more than that.

"Wh-what should I do now? It feels really, uh, I like it."

"I bet it looks great on you," Jack pressed his luck.

"Lemme show you," Cameron reached for the phone he had left in his old pants.

"Just don't post anything publicly yet."

"Nah, this is jusst for you," Cameron began to slur his words, the rubber reaching deep into his already shallow mind. He took the phone out, and reached up to his mouth with one rubber hand, sticking his tongue out in a mildly suggestive pose.

A moment later and Jack's phone vibrated with the new pic. God, this guy was so incredibly hot, and he was all his now. "Wow. Very nice."

"What now?" Cameron asked, probably eager to be more encapsulated by the rubber.

First, put on the outer pants. They're a little baggier, but they'll look great, too."

"Okay."

"Oh, but first, could you do me a favor? Delete that picture from your message history. Just because," Jack was getting ballsy now, but he was sure Cameron was past the point of questioning something like that.

"Sure thing," Cameron complied with no hesitation. Jack thought briefly about telling him to take the battery out of his phone, or to smash it, but he knew the suit couldn't have taken that much of a hold on him.

He watched as Cameron slid on the outer pants, which didn't conform as well to the rubber as the first layer did, and Jack finally understood why. The first layer was the new skin, the second was the actual outfit. Damn. "Now the boots."

"My feet are gonna get so sweaty in this thing," Cameron laughed, making Jack wonder if his new body would sweat. An added bonus if it did.

The boots went on, and Cameron tucked them into his new pants. They fit so snug on his rubber feet, shiny and black. Too sleek to be useful for riding, or for much, other than showing off for his new master. Without even asking, he grabbed the jacket, which also came with built-in hands that would undoubtedly fit perfectly as well. Like the over pants, this one had a zipper, and looked a bit more traditional over the other rubber top he had already put on. Cameron gestured to the blank name patch on the jacket's chest. "Think we could put my name on there later?"

"Sure thing. Your name will go on once everything's complete."

Cameron let out a small gasp as he zipped the jacket up completely. Had even the zipper bonded with his new body? Could be feel the actual metal being tugged? Something to experiment with later, Jack thought.

With that, the suit was almost complete, save for one crucial piece. Cameron looked down at the mouth piece, clearly perplexed by its design. He called over the radio, "yo, Jax, what's up with this last piece? I thought there'd be a helmet, but it's some kind of...weird thing?"

"Oh, that has all kinds of functions. I'll explain it more after you put it on, but it rests over your mouth. Position the piece over your mouth so it fits snugly over your nose as well. It'll look like an upside down triangle, and should fit perfectly on top of the first layer of rubber."

"Uh, okay. What does this do? I feel like I'm putting on a weird gas mask or something. And how does it stay on?" Cameron put the piece over his face, hovering it near his mouth for a few seconds. "How does it fit. There's a piece that goes inward."

"Put your mouth over that."

"What does that do?" Cameron said as he complied once again, but it was too late for an answer. The piece quickly sucked to his face, covering his mouth and nose. The rubber piece melded with the skin layer, covering the bottom half of his face, leaving only his cheeks, eyes, and forehead exposed. Jack couldn't see it from where he was, but the mouth piece was propping Cameron's mouth open, his muffled screams barely audible through the radio.

"That piece keeps your mouth open for me to use whenever I want. You don't need to eat or drink anything but my cum and piss, boy, so there's no sense in giving you control over that rubber mouth of yours." Jack watched on as Cameron's beautiful blue eyes grew wide in fear. He was struggling with all of his might to remove the mouth piece, but it was never coming off. "You look so fucking good in that rubber. I'll be in soon to see you up close," Jack called over, watching Cameron look around frantically until he finally noticed one of the cameras.

Jack reached for the small remote that had come with the suit, unsure of whether it would work from two rooms away, but there was only one way to find out. The seller had instructed him to press it as soon as the costume was complete, but he was having too much fun watching Cameron writhe as the suit gained further control. To Jack's understanding, the suit itself would do a lot of the preliminary actions, like melding to the host's body. The remote would finish the process by rewriting the host's DNA, turning the entire unit into a rubber toy. The organic tissue would all be assimilated by the nanites, and the reprogramming would begin in full. The person known as Cameron would be gone, replaced by Jack's personal toy, and the world would be a better place for it.

"Want me to activate that suit so you can start your new existence, boy?"

Cameron screamed through the mouth piece, though his cries for help were barely audible. Jack could see he was looking at the door in panic, but not once would the suit allow him to try and make his escape. He groped his body, trying hard to work the zipper on his jacket, another moan shooting out of his mouth as it wouldn't budge. He began to rub the crotch of his pants, and it wasn't clear if he was still trying to escape or masturbate. With as confused as his fragile little mind must have been, it could have been either.

Jack toyed with the button for a little while longer before finally pressing it. He watched as Cameron's body grew limp for a moment, before spasming wildly. He fell to his knees, letting out the most tremendous moan as the rubber suit reached deep inside of him. Jack had jerked off to the description and instructions so many times, he knew the process by heart.

The piece keeping his mouth open was releasing a chemical that would seep into his body, rewriting his genes and turning him into a rubber being. There was no pain left, only a bizarre mixture of fear and pleasure, as the rubber converted his lungs and guts. Any breathing Cameron was doing now was artificial and just for show. Cameron's eyes grew wider still has he reached up to his messy hair, stretching his body out. He grasped tightly to his head, a response to the reworking of his brain.

Jack had left the garage by now, and was just entering the storeroom to find Cameron moaning and shaking uncontrollably. "Stand," Jack commanded, and his slave complied. "God, you look so fucking beautiful. You know how long I've been holding onto this suit, waiting for you to come in without your ugly fucking girlfriend, and when no one else was around? You fucking prick. You dumb little cum dumpster. How does this suit feel?" Jack reached out to Cameron, watching as the look of terror turned to ecstasy at the slightest touch.

He leaned in, kissing the mouth piece gently before running his tongue along the boy's cheek. Even the parts that hadn't been covered in rubber had changed. What remained visible of his old human face was now shiny and smooth, the color drained to a handsome pale complexion that suited Cameron more. His dusty brown hair was also changing before Jack's very eyes, turning dark black, and appearing so much softer than it had before. Cameron moaned as another shiver crossed his body. No, he wasn't quite Cameron anymore, and Jack hadn't quite settled on another name for him yet.

He stroked the rubber jacket, bending down to put the jacket's zipper into his mouth. Just as he thought, the slave moaned once again in pleasure, even lifting one of his rubber hands to meet the back of Jack's head. He wasn't even touching the boy's 'skin', and it still must have felt more pleasurable than any blow job to him. He looked up, his eyes meeting the slave's still-frightened gaze. He looked into those blue eyes, and saw that they were even more vibrant than before. Cameron was still in there somewhere, but his enslavement was all but complete.

12