All Comments on 'Slave Skin: Mk I "Mex"'

by DemonBalfor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How incredibly fucking boring.

He has a robot. That’s it. No thoughts, no likes, dislikes, no conversational abilities, nothing human that makes us close to each other....just a rubber toy. How bored of it do you think a person would get? Want to watch a movie? You’ll be watching it alone. Order a pizza? You’re eating it alone. Want to play Call of Duty or even fucking Monopoly? You’re alone. All you have for companionship is a rubber suit that isn’t alive and it’s not like you can get a boyfriend or even a husband without explaining how you kidnapped and killed a teenager and got off on it, so for the rest of his life, he’s alone with only a rubber suit to drain his nuts in for company.

And when the kidnapped dies? What then? Does the rubber suit get thrown away? Put in the shredder? Melted down? Recycled? He doesn’t feel pain, love, hate, fear or even want....it just is. How long before your character wants a real person to connect with?

So yeah, this is ridiculously stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In response

I read the robot part of it as proof about Jack being so awkward with people in person. I also dont think he wants the relationship of human contact. He obviously enjoyed taking the humanity from Cameron and that was the big draw for him.

Him making a robot totally makes sense. What makes it work is how the character wanted it to be a human forced into becoming robotic and not some machine made on a line. You know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't yuck someone's yum

It was perfectly written and so hot. I'd love to get that treatment myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous