Slave Skin: Mk I "Mex"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mex," Jack said quietly, hastily coming up with a stupid name for his stupid toy. Cameron had always called him Jax, but Cax didn't sound right, and he didn't want anything too revealing. Mex, for his mechanical little toy. "That's your name, idiot," Cameron whispered into its ear, and watched as the name appeared on the blank name patch on the jacket's breast. The suit had accepted that as its new identity. "Do you like that name?" Jack taunted as Cameron continued to look on with a panic. His motions betrayed him, though, as his rubber arms reached out slowly to caress Jack's torso. This thing recognized its master, and knew what it was designed for, even if the 'old programming' didn't want to realize that yet, which reminded Jack of the final step.

"Get on your knees, slut."

If Cameron still had the ability to cry, he surely would have as his body lead him to his knees in front of Jack, who was now taking off his shirt and pants.

Jack's dick flopped out of his jeans, springing up against the slave's face as soon as he took his pants off. He hadn't worn underwear, and could barely contain himself in his excitement. Soon, he was naked, and all his slave could manage to do was weakly shake his head 'no' at the prospect of sucking his master's dick. "Come now, you're a good slave. Good slave," Jack pet Cameron's silky new hair, working his hands down to the mouth piece. Just as the instructions had stated, the piece parted in the center, the cover sliding across the slave's cheeks, revealing a black hole beneath.

"Ugh-uuuh," Cameron tried to call out as Jack reached his fingers inside. His probing was met by a soft tongue, and little more. A rubber slave didn't need teeth to resist with. Even the boy's tongue had become impossibly smooth.

"Fuck," Jack gasped as he slid his dick across Cameron's face. The boy winced, but remained ready to be used.

Jack slid his throbbing cock into the slave's open hole, feeling the tongue greet it eagerly. It was all he could do not to cum within seconds of entering his new toy. The slave brought its arms up, rubbing along Jack's ass before moving all the way up to his pecs. Every motion of the toy's mouth was pure bliss, and soon he was slowly bobbing his head along Jack's long shaft. Jack let out a deep groan, barely able to keep one eye open as he gazed down at his slave. Those blue eyes stared up to him, caught halfway between fear and awareness, and unrivaled pleasure at the sensation of being used. This was beyond orgasm for the slave, as the taste of a master's cock was supposedly unmatched for an assimilated unit. Over the course of the blow job, those blue eyes settled down, and any sign of fear was replaced with longing.

The slave worked his hands along Jack's balls before removing the cock from its mouth. A small black tongue shot out from the mouth, licking along the head and shaft lovingly. It moved down to Jack's balls, tenderly tasting them before letting the cock slide over its face, coating its shiny skin in precum. "Uuhh-" the slave moaned, unable to contain its appreciation for its master.

"Fuck yeah," Jack growled before grabbing the back of the slave's head, thrusting his cock deep into its hole. Jack had always been pretty proud of his dick, just under nine inches and girthy, but there were never any hot guys who were interested in the area, and it was hard coming out of the closet in the biker community. None of that mattered anymore, though, as he had the hottest little toy right there, and it would always remain his secret.

He pounded the rubber slut's throat, getting lost in the rhythm of the sloppy, wet sounds of his slave's submission. He couldn't hold it any longer. He was going to cum harder in this boy's throat than he ever had imagined possible. He pulled the slave's head in as far as he could, balls deep when he shot his massive load into its mouth. Wave after wave of hot cum shot into the beautiful rubber hole, the slave moaning again as it fulfilled its purpose.

Jack looked down to his wet cock as it coated the slave's face with residual drops of spit and cum. The look on the slave's face made it clear it was very pleased with itself. It had served master well, and there was a slight cockiness in its eyes. It was the same cockiness that had turned Jack on so damn much to begin with. He wasn't sure if there was still a piece of Cameron swimming through Mex's rubber brain, or if the slave had just been programmed that way. He reached under the slave's chin, propping it back onto its feet.

That massive orgasm had spent him, and Jack felt like he could pass out, but he was still too excited to stop now. He groped around his property's tight body, running his tongue around the mouth hole. He could taste himself in there, and when the slave's tongue met his own, he embraced it even tighter, slapping its ass as they kissed. There were no more signs of resistance or fear. Mex had taken over completely.

"Pose for me, slut," Jack flexed, watching as Mex copied his motions. "Hmm. Pick up that box off the floor and put it on the table." Jack walked behind the slave as it did what it was told, resting his hands on its back. "First, let's get you out of this over layer," Jack gripped the coat zipper in his mouth again, clenching it hard with his teeth."

"Uuhhh-" Mex called out in pleasure.

Without looking, Jack reached up and slid the mouth piece closed again as he slowly unzipped the jacket. He had heard enough from his toy for right now. The under layer, or skin, was perfectly melded to its body. He could see those gorgeous abs perfectly, and as he ran his tongue along them, the slave began to shiver once more. He bent down further, examining the pants. "Take off your coat," Jack ordered, before taking the pants zipper into his mouth as well. He had gotten good at this, and though his slave didn't have the sense to appreciate his extra care, the immense pleasure swirling through its mind made it worthwhile.

Jack tugged the pants down, rubbing his face against the huge rubber bulge. He kissed it, licked it, and felt it stir with pleasure beneath the surface. He got down on all fours, running his tongue along the slave's boots before lifting one to remove it. The rubber feet beneath didn't sweat, but he couldn't ask for too much more.

With the pants and boots off, Jack could really admire his property's new body. Every detail of its form was perfect, and now all he had to do was figure out how to use its rubber cock and the other hole. He played with the rubber mound in front, finding that, while he couldn't see a crease, it did open as he pulled on it. Out flopped the slave's rubber cock and balls, which had been perfectly contained within the 'skin' like a sheath. He admired the shape. It was definitely larger than it had been before, and was so plump and juicy looking, he needed to have a taste. He brought the cock into his mouth, feeling the warm rubber up against his tongue. His teeth grazed its throbbing head, but he knew the slave wouldn't mind. He looked up to see the slave watching on in pleasure, its hands resting on Jack's shoulders as Jack bobbed his head over the heavy shaft.

One design flaw of this early model was that, no matter how much pleasure the slave received, and how much Jack teased its cock, Mex would never cum. It physically couldn't. Even in its world of pleasure, the slave would never know orgasm again, always edging as close as possible without being able to complete. Jack smiled as he stroked the hardening cock, loving the fact that, after all the times Cameron had talked about having sex, and how he loved fucking random women, he would never be able to cum again. He existed solely for the pleasure of someone else now.

Jack reached over and picked up Cameron's discarded underwear before standing up and circling to his slave's ass. He used the same method as before to reveal its ass. He gave the underwear a long sniff, tasting Cameron's musk, before placing the pair over his slave's head. He wasn't sure if it could smell anything, but it was a good look for it nonetheless. He looked down to the tight hole, watching it quiver before him, and Jack knew he could go another round. He removed one of the toys from the box, a leather strap that he could connect to a small hook that dangled from the ceiling. He tied the other end around Mex's hands, keeping him propped up and in position. The next toy was a vibrating cock ring that he attached to the slave's dick, keeping him in a torturous whirlwind of pleasure. He could hear moans and pleasured cries through the mask. The slut was enjoying every second of its new existence. Jack rubbed his hands along the slave's body as it continued to contort in pleasure, tasting its smooth pecs and exposed underarms.

Somehow, Jack's cock had completely recovered from the most amazing blow job of his life, and was fully erect before the tight rubber ass. "Oh fuck," Jack exclaimed, barely able to control himself as he felt the head of his dick enter Mex from behind. Mex also groaned, thrusting its hips to meet Jack's cock with what little mobility it had. Jack fucked his toy, slapping its ass, jerking its cock, and slamming a fist into its back as he rocked its tight cunt. He still couldn't believe this was happening, and it was the most amazing sensation he had ever felt. "You dumb fucking bitch. You cocky little faggot. You love daddy's big cock, don't you, slut!" Jack yelled, using the slave's ass even harder than when he had fucked its mouth earlier. Soon enough, he was spent again, and he felt himself collapse on top of the slave, covering it in his sweaty, muscular body. The cock ring continued to vibrate as Mex felt itself coming closer to an orgasm it would never achieve.

Soon, Jack worked up the strength to pull out of his property, noting that there wasn't any cum leaking from its ass. The suit must have absorbed it. That's all these slaves needed to feed on, and Jack would be sure to feed it several times a day.

Jack spent most of that night dismantling Cameron's bike as Mex watched in the background. He was impressed by the slave's autonomous actions, though there weren't many. A few times, Mex would caress itself, though its cock had been sheathed once more, and it wasn't authorized to pull it out on its own. One time, the slave had taken a dildo Jack offered from the toy box, rubbing it along itself and stroking it. There wasn't a doubt in Jack's mind that Mex had no recollection of the bike, or who Cameron was. All that mattered now was its master's pleasure.

After the bike was torn apart, and Cameron's old phone destroyed, Jack took Mex back to its new home. Weeks passed and he continued to find new uses for Mex. He was shocked by how much he enjoyed having Mex around the house, even just to sit with. Knowing that he had freedom, and that this rubber toy was his thoughtless slave, felt like a constant rush of adrenaline.

In time, Jack purchased new software from the seller, and a new peripheral for which to install it. It was a full helmet that could connect to a computer via USB, and would subsequently download new data directly to the slave. The first time Jack put it on Mex, he was surprised when it clicked into place, and the screen on the visor flashed with DRONE MODE, telling Jack that all thoughts and actions were suspended, and that Mex was now ready to receive data.

Mex would learn how to cook and clean, and would always greet Jack on its knees when he returned home. It was the perfect slave. The police eventually came by to question Jack, but they didn't know anything, and fully bought into his story about Cameron stopping by, looking distraught, saying he was going to bike one of the windier trails. For all the cops knew, Cameron had fallen off a damn mountain somewhere. Jack even helped by putting up missing persons posters in his shop. He brought one home and ordered Mex to suck on a dildo while it looked at it. Its eyes locking onto Cameron's face with a sensual gaze, and not a single shred of familiarity. It was perfect, and it was all Jack's

Sometimes, Jack debated on getting another slave, and whether he could get away with it a second time. He looked on to Mex as he suited it up in full gear and brought it into the shop for display. It was in its drone helmet, so it would be perfectly still, and it looked so god damn good in the full jacket and pants. A couple of people asked Jack what 'Mex' meant, and he said it was a new gear company, though he could never tell them about that suit in particular. By this time, months had passed, and nobody would even question it. He smiled at his toy, forever trapped in a world of endless pleasure, with only a few small particles of its original personality floating through the rubber abyss of its mind.

12