Slave Talra

Story Info
A slave is taken before her master...
2k words
4
12.7k
8
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

"You've disappointed me."

Of course, that's not true. How could the trembling bird-slave have ever disappointed? She's too beautiful on her knees, rocking back and forth and crooning even as she so very sweetly and submissively rubs her beak against the ground.

"Master, master..." She murmurs, feathers shivering. "I'm sorry, so sorry..."

She needed to think, however, that I was punishing her, that she had done something so very severely wrong that not even a session of tight bondage from her master, the slit of her soft sex on full display. No, not even that could be enough for a slut like her who had done such a heinous thing but the crux of it all was that I would never tell her what her crime was while in my service.

Not scrubbing the floor correctly? Possibly. Not sucking my cock with due eagerness? Quite possible too. Talra peered up at me but my expression did not change as I looked down on her, out in the courtyard with the cobbles still damp from a recent rain beneath my feet.

She was naked. I was not.

I sucked in a deep breath of fresh, damp air, clinging with moisture. All was right with that image.

"Down."

She obeyed instantly and I took a moment to enjoy the softness of her form. Talra was so very breakable that a master like me did have to be careful with her even though she was an absolute delight too to use and abuse. She took it all like the professional slave that she was, bred for the service, and I grabbed her by the back of the neck without a shred of remorse.

"I said down."

With that, she flung the whole flat of her body down to the ground, whimpering and keening, her breasts covered by the fluff of the feathers on her chest but not so I could not still have raked my fingers through to find them. They were not overly large but that was fine as I had plenty of other slaves with large chests to amuse myself with, along with the guards who had a particularly kinky quality about them. She even flipped up her tail-feathers for me in the basest gesture of submission she could give and it was with a smirk on my lips that I knew she was ready for my final humiliation of her.

The ropes were always handy and there was no need for pretty bondage when it came to her, though all I needed to do was to bind her feathered arms, draping with wings that would not carry her into flight, behind her back. I tightened the rope too much with a hard yank as she squealed, the coarse fibres cutting in, though it was all something that she had done before, felt before. Just a slave for my amusement, there was nothing more to her life than that, her service of me, and her narrow chest shuddered as she groaned out loud, trying to get into what she thought was the right position for him, her legs a little spread but not yet braced enough.

I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth and shook my head, letting her draw her own conclusion from that.

"I see I'll have to position you myself..."

And so I did, hitching her hips up so that she was on her knees, her arse high and tail-feathers nicely fanned out so as to draw attention to that sweet backside of hers. It was thrust as high as it needed to be yet, without the use of her arms, her chest was shoved all the way down to the ground, feathers dirtied and damp, though there would be slaves in the bathing chambers later to see to it that her feathers were, once again, made pristine and fresh.

My attention wavered, a whistle on my lips.

"Rex! Rex, come on, boy!"

Her eyes widened but it was too late for a slave like her to even think of fighting back, quivering in place even without the rope lashing her wrists tightly behind her back. It was as delightful as ever to watch her squirm, though she knew what was coming, the final debasement that I had planned for her, as the tame dragon, Rex, bounded up, all lolling tongue and muscled limbs.

Growling, the dragon lunged playfully and I laughed, wrestling back with him, hands flying as if to bat at his muzzle, but it was all in jest and a language of communication that the green-scaled drake understood. He was about the size of a Great Dane and still growing, though dragons were known to grow for the entirety of their lives, and, of course, fully sexually mature. Rex grunted and lifted his head, nostrils quivering, already catching her scent, his cock pushing from the tucked-away slit at the base of his belly that we both knew was there.

And, from that point on, I could sit back and watch him do his work, ordering another slave to bring me a flagon of mead and a suitably comfortable chair from which I could enjoy the show. Talra squealed as his long, wriggling tongue lashed out across her slit, though there was nothing she could do to stop her body from responding, her slit surely moistening as he went to town on her, slurping and lapping with lewd wet smacks. He was just a beast and did not know of the finer pleasures of love-making, only seeing a breeding vessel and a hole to be filled, her cunt flushed with blood and the very edges of her pink pussy showing through her feathers as he parted her folds.

"No... Oh... Oh..."

Her cries wavered back and forth and I smiled, the taste of mead sinking into my mouth, softening the back of my throat as I swallowed it all down. She could squeal and could wriggle but his needs were the ones that would, ultimately, have to be met, serving him and all of my pets just as she did her master. Only then would I know that she had been completely broken down into a submissive sex slut, as obedient with household tasks as she was with sexual ones.

Rex didn't care that she was not a dragon like him or even that she did not have the features of dragons, his horns and wings proudly on show. Yet what was even more on display was the throbbing length of his ridged meat, the knobbled shaft seemingly designed for the pleasure of a female even though it would only force them to ovulate. Whether or not an avian could, of course, become pregnant from a dragon was another question entirely but one that I was eager to find the answer to as Rex grunted and growled and snapped at her, shoving her hips up a little higher so that she was presented to him as the perfect breeding bitch in position.

Talra whimpered, pressing her beak down as if she didn't want to think about it, but I saw everything, my cock hard and throbbing, wanting her, enjoying her submission. She could have fought back the beauty of Talra was that she never did, knowing what I wanted of her and knowing that she wanted it too, submissive leanings tingling through her soul. That was what made her a good long-term slave to keep in my household, her eyes prickling with moisture solely from the strain of it as Rex moved over her. The tapered tip of his prick sought her entrance and some part of her even rocked her hips back for him, wanting it even though she could not have said either that she understood such needs herself.

That was fine. That was what a master was for, to find what a slave was best at and use it. And Talra was good at so many things...

She keened out shrilly as the dragon pushed into her, driving deep, not caring for her comfort as he ploughed into her pussy. Her shoulders shuddered as if she was trying to pull free but all the bird managed to do was to spread her knees a little further apart, trembling under the weight of a beast who was not about to stop until all was done. My shaft throbbed and I knew just how much Rex's must have been aching too already to spill his load, though a breeding stud like him had to get there first.

He wasted no time, lips curling back from his teeth in a snarl as he dragged her back onto his cock, demanding that she take every inch as he thrust, cramming it deep. The bulge of his meat showed through her stomach as he thrust and thrust, not taking any chances with the newest slave that I'd offered him, one thing alone on his mind. Yet it was her breaking that had my attention, how her moans changed from fear to arousal, eyes half-lidded, breath warming, the shiver of her tail-feathers pushing up another notch, however small that notch was.

Ah, she was sweet but she was even sweeter in her breaking, her shuddering, the need to orgasm pulsing through her. She wanted to let go but there was some tiny, minuscule part of her still that wanted to hold back against all the odds, but that was just what Rex was there for. There was no creature, no slave, in the world that could stand up against the driving, breeding thrusts of a stud drake like him, gripping her hips, claws biting in, filling her pussy to its deepest extent. She was there to be bred, to be filled, and it was time that she learned that, that she could be grabbed at any time and forced to please not only me but anyone that I wanted her to serve too.

She had no choice but to break and I smirked as she cried out in passion, the dragon bearing down over her, crushing her chest lightly into the cobblestones. Her orgasm ripped through, pulsing and rippling around his cock as her sex clenched down. I knew just what that was like too as she moaned, the tenor of her grunts decreasing so that I had to strain to hear them, yet Rex was clearly hitting all the right spots as her orgasm rolled on and on.

"Good boy..."

She was just a slave and didn't need to hear that she was good - all she had to do was to serve me. And she did that beautifully too as the dragon hissed and snapped and rammed into her harder and faster than before, tail thrashing. It did not take a genius to know that he was close to climaxing but it was the dragon's roar that sealed the deal, echoing across the courtyard as he filled her.

Spurts of cum flooded her pussy, obviously drooling out even her stretched slit, and a smile pulled at my lips as I watched her, borne down and used in the best way, truly, that a slave could. My cock was out and in my hand but I had some use for that too as she trembled and twitched on the ground, head pressed down, her eyes downcast, though that only stood in testament to her drinking in every last little bit of the moment, completely present in it.

My steps were slow and heavy as I made my way over her, languid and lazy as I knew that my bound slave wasn't going anywhere in a hurry. There was never any need for a master to rush as Rex wriggled his hips, seating his cock a little more deeply inside her, her cunny surely massaging his length still.

I smiled. I'd have her later.

With the dragon still buried inside her cunt, I presented my cock to her break, forcing her head up as I supported her shoulders, arms tight behind her back. Her eyes shimmered, yet all I saw in them was devotion to me.

"Please me."

And so she did.