Schooling the Studs

Story Info
The Pet Conversion Centre trains a new stud.
1.7k words
4.48
22.7k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redmerida
redmerida
326 Followers

Author's Note:

This short story is based in the same world and in the same timeline as Pampered Pet Obedience. You don't need to have read the Pampered Pet Obedience series in order to read this story - this is merely intended to add a different perspective and some different details to the same world.

This world is a work of pure fiction featuring elements of degradation, human modification, slavery, exploitation, breeding, control and non-consent for a number of different things. All characters are 18 or over. If this is not your thing, please do not read this story!

_________________________________________________

Gabriel wakes up on the floor of a kennel.

The last thing he remembers is being sentenced to the ever-increasing punishment of conversion for workplace malpractice - he was a little to handsy with a few too many slaves. It's not his fault he has a high sex drive - unknowingly to him, the tests the vet has done on his blood came to show a disproportionately high amount of testosterone. So really, it's no surprise that he couldn't stop himself from fucking anything that moved.

As he slowly comes round he looks about; the soft bed he's laying on, the elevated dog bowls filled with food and water, the puppy pad in the corner... He huffs a sigh, a slight whine leaving him. He startles, he tries to vocalise a sound again - nothing.

He tries to get up onto his feet, but something about his legs are not cooperating - he can't extend them fully or even enough to prop himself up. He rolls onto his hands and knees, his large 6"4 frame powering his body over easily enough. With his weight shifted, he feels it - a bizarre heavier sensation beneath his waist. He turns to look at his naked rear and sees a tail - his tail - curling up behind him. Before he can fully come to terms with what he's seeing, his attention is drawn down to his penis and balls - they feel heavier, and his balls seem to be hanging lower than before.

Just as he's realising that everything for him has changed substantially and shockingly quickly, that they knocked him out and took him here to be modified before the judge had even finished sentencing him to be converted to a stud, the glass door to his kennel slides open. A man steps through the door tapping on a tablet device. Once the door slides closed, he looks up and takes a long, assessing look at Gabriel's body.

"Hello, Gabriel. I'm James. I'm one of the attendants and trainers here at the Conversion Centre. I'll be looking after you during your stay here. I just have a quick assessment to do - I'll explain everything as I go." He efficiently goes about setting up his tablet to voice record his findings as various prompts appear on the screen and snaps on a pair of latex gloves. Gabriel's face drains of blood - yet he knows there's nothing to be done about it. He's been irrevocably changed already, he doesn't even have a voice box to protest. He know he'll only be able to bark and growl.

The prompt that first appears is 'Face and Ears.'

James glances at it before he crouches in front of Gabriel and runs his hands over his face - Gabriel feels him touch much sooner than expected while James begins to narrate.

"Snout extension has worked nicely, nose twitches when touched, is damp and cool indicating good health and settling of the dog. Scent testing will be conducted tomorrow with a bitch." James pulls back Gabriel's lips to have a quick look in his mouth, Gabriel is too stunned at the fact that he now has a snout to move or jerk his head away. "Canine teeth have been sharpened and are in good proportion, the tongue lengthening procedure has been successful and has healed nicely already. Eyes appear bright and alert after prolonged sedation, indicating a good and full recovery." James snaps his ears quickly behind Gabriels ears, and Gabriel can immediately feel them flicking and twitching at the excessively loud noise. "Ears are incredibly responsive to noise - no further testing required at this time."

The next prompt that appears is 'Legs.'

James moves to Gabriel's back end and Gabriel jerks forward violently as he feels the soft touch of James' hand at the top of his thighs. He immediately receives a shock at his neck - a collar he hadn't noticed he was wearing yet being the culprit. 'Ah ah, Gabriel. You must stand still and obedient for your checks. Remember - you are already as low as you can go - don't make it any worse for yourself." James reprimands sternly as he touches the top of his thigh again before he continues his examination and starts reporting.

"Tendon ties have been successful - from observation, the dog was unable to get to his feet. His tendons have been tightened and locked into place which will reduce risk of disobedience and threat of violence." James gives no further explanation before he moves on.

'Tail and Genitals,' is the next prompt on the tablet screen.

James grasps Gabriel's tail firmly at the base, causing him to lurch forward from the shock as the feeling goes straight up his ass and into his spine. Leaning over to the wall to pump some lube onto his hand from a mounted container, James ensures two fingers are thoroughly lubricated before he eases them into Gabriel's rear passage. Gabriel whines and attempts to buck James off, but yet another zap emanates through the collar, which causes him to settle. James says nothing as he prods around in Gabriel's rear feeling the place where the tail has been so firmly embedded. As he continues to feel, James states, "Tail placement is firm and secure, the TailSpin 3.0 has taken well to this dog. There is no residual inner swelling, the site feels smooth and healed." James slips his fingers out before replacing his gloves with fresh ones and once again, pumping some lube onto one gloved hand.

Gabriel, a previously tall, muscular man knows the position he's landed himself in, and knows he can do nothing as James reaches in between his legs and grabs both his cock and his balls to feel around. "Genital region also has no residual swelling, testicles feel weighted and heavy - which is an excellent sign that reproductive boosting has been successful. Increased sperm production is yet to be observed. Penis size remains the same - initiating knot testing."

James shifts to kneel on his knees behind Gabriel, for a bleak moment, he thinks that James is going to use his rear entrance to satisfy himself - that doesn't happen though. Instead, this man that is shorter than Gabriel but the male that is unquestionably in control of this situation, leans over him on his all fours. James' chest is to Gabriel's back, left hand on the floor beside Gabriel's left hand as he reaches his right underneath him towards his crotch.

James grasps Gabriel's cock firmly in his right hand and begins to stroke it - none too gently. Gabriel's arousal quickens swiftly, a flush rising to his cheeks as he feels an intense urge to start fucking. James pumps Gabriel's cock for no longer than 10 seconds before Gabriel can no longer control himself, his animal instincts taking over. Gabriel begins to thrust into James' hand, the full length of his cock being squeezed satisfyingly in his firm fist. "Yes, that's it. Good boy, Gabriel," James praises. He whines and moans as he continues, he is surprised to feel his balls drawing up already in anticipation of release. He feels pressure building at the bottom of his shaft, he drops his head to look between his arms and down to his crotch. He watches himself as he fucks into James' hand his cock turning an angry red with arousal, spurting streams of pre-cum onto the floor of the kennel. He sees where the pressure is coming from at the base of his cock - a monstrous bulge has began to form, swelling rapidly the more he feels the tingles of an orgasm threatening at the base of his spine.

James feels the bulge beginning to form too and as he widens his stance for balance, he places all of his weight on Gabriel's back, he can take it easily. He reaches his left hand back and firmly grasps and squeezes the knot beginning to form at the bottom of Gabriel's shaft. Gabriel goes wild with this extra stimulation, grunting and bucking manically into James' hand - rutting to chase his orgasm. James squeezes his fist firmly around the knot and Gabriel howls as he bucks forward one last time, some instinct telling him to stop thrusting with the pressure around the bulge, seconds later, a torrent of cum starts pumping from his cock. James rhythmically squeezes the knot as he strokes Gabriel's shaft soothingly, while he continues to spurt onto the floor.

Gabriel's head remains dropped between his shoulders as he breathes heavily, a blush of shame rising to his cheeks as he looks at James' hands still milking his cock into the puddle of semen on the floor. He has just been made to rut and cum - just like the animal that society will no legally classify him as. He feels that his dog status has been sealed.

James moves to perch back on his heels before communicating to the tablet again.

"Gabriel's genitals are extremely responsive, his knot large and firm. Gabriel came in just over a minute with manual stimulation. His knotting impulse is strong, the male stopped rutting once firm gripping pressure was applied and release followed shortly after. Copious amounts of sperm was expelled - testing of sperm to ensure potency will occur from a sample taken. Rutting with a female will be tested tomorrow."

At that, James scoops up a sample of semen using a small capped vial, removes his gloves, picks up his tablet and leaves the room with no more than a quick backward glance at Gabriel, still standing on his hands and knees with a throbbing cock, knot and a puddle of cum beneath him.

redmerida
redmerida
326 Followers