Slave to Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flummoxed but following Natalie gamely, Emma allowed the young woman to lead her back down the stairs, past where they'd entered the house, and into what Emma would call a family room. The room was huge, with several lounges and sofas of sizes varying from cosy two-seaters to massive lounges able to comfortably seat four or more people. Most of the seats faced the centre of the room, but some had been angled to face the massive front window that looked out onto the expansive lawn that ran down to the high stone fence that encircled the property.

Numerous people in various stages of dress sat on the sofas, lounges, seats, and couches. Kneeling before these people were the 'slaves'. The slaves were evident from their total lack of clothing. All of the slaves wore nothing more than a cock cage if they were male, and if they were female, they were similarly garbed as Emma was.

Diana and Johan were standing with a group of four others, two women and two men, looking at the setting sun through the enormous plate glass window and chatting animatedly. Natalie took hold of Emma's cuffed wrists and led her across to where Diana and Johan stood. Reaching them, Natalie knelt, dragging Emma down with her.

"I have returned with your newest acquisition, as you asked, Mistress Diana," Natalie quietly spoke before placing her forehead on the floor.

Unsure what was happening, Emma copied Natalie's pose.

"Stand up, child," Diana commanded in a warm, powerful voice as she turned to face Natalie and Emma. "Let me have a decent look at you."

Emma nervously stood, ensuring she kept her eyes respectfully down-turned. However, she couldn't deny the sudden powerful arousal she felt from being naked before this dominant older woman.

"Show our latest slut presentation position one," Diana demanded of Natalie.

Natalie immediately lowered her forehead to the floor, spread her knees, reached between her lewdly parted thighs, and used two fingers to spread her pussy lips. Emma gulped but quickly copied Natalie's stance.

Diana had put her skirt back on, and she hoisted it partially up so she could kneel behind Emma. Emma felt Diana's hips pressing against her firm ass as Diana's strong fingers stroked her shoulders.

"Relax, little one," Diana crooned. "I won't bite you... yet!"

Diana's fingers traced a path across Emma's rib cage and onto her breasts. Diana paused to circle and stroke Emma's nipples before they flowed over Emma's back and around onto her sexily convex stomach. Diana leaned onto Emma's back as she reached between Emma's toned thighs and slipped her fingers onto Emma's pussy. Spreading her fingers, Diana stroked Emma's pussy lips before she dipped those fingers into Emma's vagina. Emma bit her bottom lip and moaned as Diana's left hand found her button and dexterously manipulated it.

"All clean, good girl," Diana stated as she felt between Emma's ass cheeks before standing. Turning her gaze to Natalie, Diana added, "Well done, child. You completed your tasks admirably. I think we'll allow Emma to skip having the egg tonight, so take it out of her, please. Once you've done that, you may kneel before a Dominant of your choice, and if they are prepared to, you may be serviced."

"Thank you, Mistress Diana," Natalie acknowledged before removing Emma's wrist braid and the egg. Then she shuffled sideways and placed her forehead on Johan's shoes.

"The little slut always chooses you for her reward, husband," Diana grinned. "Should I be concerned?"

"Only if you have suddenly decided to be submissive, Diana," Johan chuckled. "Stand, little one," he then encouraged Natalie. "Bend over the sofa's arm, and I will give you the rogering and cum reward you so desperately desire." Johan undid his trousers and pushed them down far enough to expose his rapidly inflating, thick cock. "Make me hard, slut," he demanded of Emma.

Perturbed but willing to do what she needed to remain in Johan's company, Emma shuffled on her knees to face Johan. She risked an upward glance to see what he was expecting and saw him standing with his hands on his hips, obviously expecting her to do the work.

Emma had willingly given blowjobs to her few previous boyfriends. Before giving up her virginity to her first University boyfriend, Emma had maintained her 'pure' status by using her mouth to orally pleasure her partners to avoid having to fuck them. Never before tonight, though, had she knelt before a standing man and given him oral sex, nor had she ever given head with an audience before. However, the thought of performing before her two new powerful friends had her pussy throbbing in anticipation of what was to come.

Emma reached up and undid Johan's belt and undid and unzipped his fly. Pulling out Johan's thick 7+-inch cock. Emma wrapped her dainty hand around his thick shaft and placed a soft kiss where precum already leaked from Johan's cock's eye. Keeping her eyes locked on her prize so she wouldn't stare longingly up at him as she so wished to do, Emma opened her lush, pouting lips and sucked Johan's glans into her wet, warm mouth. Johan rewarded her with a low, deep moan as Emma slowly sunk down onto his turgid pole.

Gently removing Johan's balls from his jockey briefs, Emma cupped them as she closed her eyes and concentrated on deep-throating as much of Johan's thick cock as she could. When his cock's head hit her gag reflex, Emma breathed heavily through her nose and swallowed. This allowed her to lower her head further until Johan's glans were past her reflex, and Emma proudly lowered her mouth until her nose nestled in Johan's trimmed pubic hair.

"Well done, little one," Diana purred warmly. "But you'd better release him before he unloads down your throat instead of inside Natalie's gaping cunt."

Emma was a little shocked by the crude and derogatory description of Natalie's nether regions. However, Emma quickly realised that Natalie enjoyed being demeaned because, at Diana's vulgar description, Natalie moaned and shivered as if a minor orgasm had washed through her.

Reluctantly releasing Johan's cock, Emma reassumed presentation position one and waited for further instruction. She avidly watched as Johan slapped Natalie's curvaceous ass. "Your ass is getting bigger than a fucking house," Johan growled as he grabbed Natalie's ass cheeks and spread them. "Do you want it in your sloppy cunt or in your saggy ass?" He questioned.

"Ass, please, Sir," Natalie begged as her hips slowly pistoned back and forth, anticipating Johan's cock.

Johan held Natalie's ass cheeks apart as he gathered some spit in his mouth. He suddenly thought better and turned to where Emma still knelt. "Prepare her ass for me, slut," Johan barked.

Vaguely disgusted, but knowing she and Natalie had just shared a shower, Emma knee-walked across to where Johan held Natalie's cheeks apart. Emma leaned closer and, unable to help herself, took a soft sniff. Fortunately, Natalie's bum hole smelt fresh and clean, if a little musky from the arousal that had flowed from her sopping pussy. Closing her eyes, Emma stuck her tongue out and wiped it across Natalie's butthole.

"Hmm," Natalie moaned, pressing her hips back against Emma's softly questing tongue.

Emma thrust her tongue into Natalie's ass until she felt Johan's hip roughly push her aside. She willingly moved to give Johan room to position his stiffly erect cock at Natalie's ass.

"Take it like the dirty-ass fuck-whore you are!" Johan yelled as he rammed his thick cock into the willing girl's ass, slapping it firmly as he did.

Emma watched in awe as Johan pulled all but his cock's tip out of Natalie's bottom before slapping her again and jamming it back in. She wanted to play with herself as she fantasised it was her her new Master was taking so roughly, but she wasn't sure if doing so was against Diana's rules, so she bit her lip and waited for further instruction.

Just when Emma's lusts raged to where she was going to play with herself and damn the rules, Diana took her handcuffed wrists and pulled her to her feet. Emma meekly followed her purchaser into the separate kitchen/dining room area. Diana undid the ties holding Emma's cuffs together and handed her a serving tray. The tray had handles on either side. These handles had steel handcuffs and links that connected to them. Diana took these cuffs and locked them onto Emma's wrists. From off the tray, Diana lifted another link chain that was attached to the furthest edge. Diana snapped this chain onto Emma's collar.

Satisfied with how Emma presented, Diana waved one of the male servers over. "Fill this tray with various drinks, slut," she told him. "Ensure you refill it every time this slut returns to the kitchen. Every third time she returns, fill the tray with the various nibblies we have prepared. Emma, you will circle the room, offering drinks to anyone who wants one. Do the same with the nibblies. Remember, anyone dressed is your better. If they ask a question, you will answer immediately and honestly.

"If they want to feel your tits, cunt, or ass, you will gratefully accept their attentions. If they want you to suck their cock or eat their pussy, you will carefully place the tray on the ground and oblige. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," Emma obediently replied, wondering why her mouth hadn't said "red" instead.

Emma stood patiently as the male submissive added glasses of various wines to the tray. Luckily, there were only three types: a sweet wine, a dry wine, and a sparkling wine. The man added several bottles of beer and some sparkling water to the tray as well. Watching, Diana waited until the tray was complete before she said, "Head up, eyes down, shoulders back and display your tits proudly. I want to see you strut like you're the queen of the world, even though you keep your eyes lowered. You're a submissive wench, but that is your pride. The pride to serve to the best of your ability. Don't worry because I'll always be near if you need support."

Swallowing, Emma gamely lifted her head and squared her shoulders. Then, keeping her eyes on the men's and women's crotch level, Emma marched out into the living area with the tray.

Initially, Emma found it difficult to know when someone wanted her to stop so they could take a glass or bottle. However, after being berated a few times for her lack of response, Emma learned that if she lifted her eyes to chest level, she could see them reaching for a drink or gesturing for her to stop. The first tray disappeared swiftly without anybody engaging her in conversation or doing anything more than removing a drink.

However, her luck turned after she took a tray of nibblies through the room. Returning with the mostly empty tray, Emma bent over and rested her elbows on the bench. The tray wasn't heavy, but the constant drag of holding it with her elbows bent and it pulling on the collar around her neck caused an ache. As she rested, she felt smoothly manicured hands stroke up the backs of her thighs before they lightly gripped her firm, rounded ass.

Emma felt a soft kiss on her back before the hands slid up her torso and around onto her breasts. "Fresh meat," a voice that sent shudders down Emma's spine and set her pussy juices flowing, just as Diana and Johan's voice did, said. Remembering what Diana had said, Emma froze and waited to see what would happen next. The man's fingers deftly found Emma's aching nipples and expertly stroked and tweaked them as he trailed soft kisses down Emma's spine.

The man knelt, and Emma felt his nose against the cleft of her ass before a warm, wet tongue touched her dripping entrance. "You're hot for me. Good signs," the man's powerful voice stated as he stood and leaned over Emma's back again. The man's pants-covered rampantly erect, humungous cock pressed forcefully against Emma's ass as his hands re-found her nipples.

Emma couldn't help herself and ground her ass against the thrusting cock. Biting her bottom lip and softly moaning, Emma rotated her hips, trying to force the cock deeper into her exposed ass. The man chuckled and stood back, allowing Emma to straighten. At the touch on her shoulder, Emma turned to face the man, carefully keeping her eyes lowered as Diana had commanded. However, the man set a bent knuckle under her chin and lifted it. "Look at me, fresh meat," he intoned, amusement heavy in his voice.

Uncertain that she should, Emma, nevertheless, lifted her eyes and looked into the deepest, dark blue eyes she'd ever seen.

"What's your name, little one?" The muscular young man asked. Emma surmised from his looks and build that the man was Johan's son.

"Emma," she mumbled as that familiar ache in her nether regions rose.

"I'm Jürgen," the strongly built young man said. "Who brought you here, Emmy?"

Emma hated being called Emmy. She even corrected her friends and family when they used that derivative. However, hearing Jürgen say it sent thrills racing through her frame. "You're Johan and Diana's son?" She asked. "Oh!" She gasped, instantly lowering her eyes. "I apologise, Sir. This wench should know better than to ask impertinent questions."

"This is not 'The Story of O', little one," Jürgen chuckled. "Submissives are entitled to ask questions, and it's only during these events that we ask you to keep your eyes down and act wholly submissively. Generally, during our day-to-day activities, it's like we're all a big family. Submission is not in what you say, Emmy. It's in how you act and behave. You're new, aren't you? I haven't seen you before. And no. I'm Johan's son, but Diana is not my mother. Instead, she's my father's second wife. My mother is back living in The Netherlands. Which, trust me, is best for all of us!"

Emma wondered how to respond but decided the safest option was to answer the question in amongst the plethora of information. "Yes, I'm new," she said. "Diana and Johan bid for me at The Sisters of the Soul' charity auction earlier this evening."

"They were both bidding for you?" A surprised Jürgen asked. At Emma's nod, he added, "Wow! I've never heard them both fighting over someone before. There must be something special they both saw in you." Then he grinned. "You've got nice tits and a tight ass, I'll give you that! But they must have seen something worthy in you for them to compete against each other. Who won?"

"Diana did," Emma answered swiftly.

"How much did she bid?"

"$10,000," Emma answered proudly. "More than any slave has sold for before."

Grinning broadly, Jürgen teased, "I wouldn't have thought your skinny ass and tits were worth that much!"

"Well, I did," Diana's warm, powerful voice hummed from the kitchen entrance. She walked over and hugged the strongly built younger man. They exchanged a soft, loving lip kiss. "You finished molesting my property?" Diana possessively asked.

"I'll give you $15,000 for her right now," Jürgen grinningly stated.

"No deal," Diana laughingly replied, forcing herself between her stepson and Emma. "Let's get some more drinks loaded on your tray, and you circling again, honey. After this weekend, if you're interested in playing with Jürgen, you have my permission to explore."

The male submissive assigned to kitchen duties reloaded Emma's tray with a selection of wine, beer, and soft drinks. Emma strutted into the living room to circulate, remembering to keep her shoulders back. Another loop through the room passed uneventfully, but when she refreshed the drinks and added some hot nibblies, things began to heat up.

A large, buxom woman was sitting in one of the easy chairs in the room's middle. The woman took a handful of mini mince pies and then pointed at the floor before her. Emma dutifully knelt and placed her tray on the floor. Keeping her eyes down, Emma awaited further instructions. With several grunts, the large lady managed to shuffle her massive knickers off. Then she moved to the seat's edge and spread her fat, wobbly thighs. The smell of the woman's obvious arousal invaded Emma's nostrils.

"Eat my cunt, slut," the podgy woman demanded.

Emma attempted to obey, but the seat made it difficult. The only way Emma could reply was to balance on her hands and do a virtual push-up as she stretched her head forward between the lady's pudgy thighs. Frustrated, the big woman grabbed the back of Emma's head and ripped Emma's face against her pussy.

Almost being smothered, Emma gasped, trying to grab breaths as she could. The woman's pussy was the hairiest Emma had ever seen or heard of, and the smell was overpowering. Knowing the surest way to survive was to get the chunky woman off as quickly as possible, Emma searched for her clit with her tongue. Finding it, Emma latched on and sucked as hard as she could as she battered the rank-smelling vagina with her tongue.

Unsatisfied by Emma's ministrations, the tubby lady forced her cunt against Emma's face and began rubbing her pussy over it. Now nothing but a passenger, Emma sucked in air when she could and licked everything that came close enough. Fortunately, the lard-assed lady climaxed quickly and, with a loud groan, squirted copious, frothy juices over Emma's rubbed-raw face. Holding Emma even tighter, the fat lady shuddered as she pulsed through several aftershock orgasms, each adding to the drenching Emma's face was receiving.

After finally finishing her climax, the overly large woman disdainfully shoved Emma away, spilling the drinks she had on the tray. "Adequate for a beginner," the woman sneeringly stated. "Get yourself into the kitchen, ask one of those useless sluts in there to remove the tray, and then get back here to clean me and the mess you've made up."

Diana appeared by Emma's side and helped her to her feet. Using the quick-release buttons, Diana freed Emma from the tray. "Natalie," Diana called. "Get a warm face cloth and help Mistress Johnson to get clean. Simon, grab some cleaning cloths and warm water from the kitchen cupboards and clean up the spilled drinks."

"You treat your sluts too well, Diana," Mistress Johnson huffed. "I would have punished the useless bitch for spilling her tray and made her use her tongue to clean up."

Her eyes ice cold, Diana heatedly replied, "And that's why not one of your submissives have lasted beyond a month."

"Albert has been with me for more than twenty years," Mistress Johnson protested. "We ditch our sluts before they leave us."

"And where is Albert tonight, pray tell?" Diana spat dismissively as she guided Emma out of the room.

"You know damned well he doesn't like these events," Mistress Johnson bellowed at Diana's and Emma's departing backs.

Diana led Emma upstairs and into an opulent bedroom. The room could only be described as a tribute to 19th-century decadence and debauchery. Emma saw a massive four-poster canopy bed decorated with numerous pillows and silk sheets. Various divans and loveseats were spread around the room, each with plumply filled silk, satin and cotton cushions. Many bondage and simulated torture instruments covered the walls, and a gigantic flat-screened TV hugged the wall beside the door.

Diana guided Emma past the bed and through a door into a spacious bathroom. A shower capable of holding five or more people, depending on how intimate they wanted to be, made up at least a third of the room. A massive sunken bath took another third. This item had a steady flow of heated water running in from one side, with the overflow pouring into a floor grate that returned the filtered and reheated water to the tub.

Diana turned to Emma and removed her collar and cuffs before kneeling and unlocking the padlocks on Emma's slave heels. Helping Emma out of the 7-inch heels, Diana took off her dress. She revealed a black leather bra along with a leather corset and suspenders holding up black silk stockings. Surprisingly quickly, Diana divested herself of this outfit and guided Emma into the tub.