Slave to Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana helped Emma to sit before taking a washer and cleaning her face. Diana encouraged Emma to lie back, and Diana quickly wet Emma's hair and washed Mistress Johnson's pussy secretions from it. Diana smiled possessively at Emma again before she used the washer to clean Emma's armpits and pussy. Perhaps Diana's fingers lingered a little too long on Emma's clitoris, but Emma wasn't complaining. Instead, Emma hoped Diana would get her off.

Standing, Diana took Emma's hand and walked her from the tub. Diana handed Emma a large, fluffy towel and held her arms out expectantly. Getting the hint, Emma dried the voluptuous woman carefully, kneeling to complete the task on Diana's lower legs and feet. Then, to Emma's surprise, Mistress Diana repeated the process on her. Next, Diana had Emma sit at her vanity as she blow-dried and styled Emma's hair. After quickly redoing Emma's makeup, Diana retouched hers. Finally, Diana helped Emma back into her 'slave outfit' with everything locked and cuffed back together. Then, putting only a leather thong on, Diana slid into a button dress and guided Emma back to the party.

When they reached the kitchen, Diana locked the tray back into place, and the kitchen slave filled it with hot nibblies. Emma strutted back into the lounge less than twenty minutes after leaving, seemingly without a hair out of place. Mistress Johnson sneered at Emma's reappearance before gathering her things and storming out.

"Good riddance," Diana muttered as she joined a group of four women swirling around her husband, Johan.

The rest of the night passed in a bit of a blur. Emma was casually groped by several of the partiers, but no one else wanted her to perform oral sex on them, and none tried to fuck her. It seemed the rest of the guests had watched Mistress Johnson's behaviour, and disgusted with her, they, as a group, strived to make the rest of Emma's night pleasurable.

Even the casual gropes were more of a friendly 'hello there' than an attempt to cop a gratuitous feel. Emma found them maddeningly sexually exciting. Emma knew all the women, and most of the men knew she was aroused and longing for relief, but they seemed loathe to push themselves onto her in case their behaviour was seen to mimic Mistress Johnson's.

Around 1:00 am, Emma noticed the living room was mostly empty. Those few partygoers that were still present, almost to a single one, had at least one naked slave kneeling between their thighs. The couplings were somewhat surprising as male slaves sucked cocks with equal fervour to those eating pussies. Female slaves ate pussy equally as fervently as they sucked cock. There was more than one male or female slave bent over a couch with a cock in one of their fuck holes. Without fail, each of these submissive people swung around at the point of orgasm to receive their fucker's cum or pussy juices down their throats or on their faces.

Emma hadn't climaxed since the beginning of the party, and she was as hot and horny as she could ever remember being. Emma had observed various slaves choosing a dressed person they wished to service or be serviced by and kneeling at that person's feet, hoping to be noticed. Equally as many times, the slaves' desires were rewarded or rejected. The refused slaves immediately returned to their duties, seemingly unconcerned by their rejection.

On one of the larger couches, Emma saw Natalie sandwiched between a male/female couple. The male of the couple lay on the couch with his average-sized cock buried in Natalie's pussy. Whereas the female of the couple wore the largest strap-on cock Emma had ever seen, even in her perusal of the various porn sites she'd visited when without a male fuckbuddy.

Before Emma's startled gaze, the woman smeared a jelly-like substance on the cock and Natalie's asshole before she positioned her 'cock's head' against Natalie's pucker hole and ruthlessly shoved it in. Natalie froze as the woman above her pierced her rear passage, but when the woman's abdomen hit Natalie's ass, Natalie screamed as a frothy essence poured from her pussy. Natali continued screaming and begging for the couple to fuck her harder until the man beneath her unloaded into her. That sent Natalie into another pussy frothing explosion, and she collapsed unconscious.

Undeterred, the woman pushed Natalie onto the floor, pushed the man's knees back and apart, and rammed the strap-on into his ass. The man's right hand found his withered cock, and he began jerking himself as the woman fucked his ass. The woman pounded harder and harder, and to Emma's amazement, the man's cock grew back to full-mast. The man continued to tug on himself until, with another deep groan, he orgasmed onto his stomach. Making her man cum seemed to allow the woman to climax, too, and with a high-pitched squeal, she bucked and shuddered through an intense climax.

The woman almost reluctantly pulled her cock out of the man's ass, unbuckled the straps, and removed it from her now gaping pussy. Emma saw that the strap-on was double-ended, with a sizeable cock on the woman's end. The woman had been fucking herself as she fucked the other two. The woman shifted her hips to the couch's edge, where a male slave knelt between her shapely thighs and began cleaning her with his tongue. The woman held the slave's head and softly undulated her hips as the slave's tongue washed her. A few moments later, the woman sighed as another petite orgasm blew gently through her.

The woman stood and helped her male partner to his feet. They both adjusted their clothing to decency before helping Natalie up. Their slave fetched a wet washer from the kitchen and delicately cleaned Natalie up before he lay her gently on the couch. The trio then crossed to Diana and Johan, thanked them for a brilliant night, and left, leaving Natalie asleep on the couch.

By now, Emma was on fire with desire. With her needs raging, Emma followed the trio over to Diana, and when they left, she knelt at Diana's feet, waiting to be noticed. Diana chuckled as she bent over and flicked the quick-release buttons, releasing Emma from the tray. Emma swiftly put the tray aside and shifted so she could place her forehead on Diana's feet.

"I wondered how long it would be before you presented yourself to me, little one," Diana chuckled warmly. "I assume you're as horny as all hell?"

"Yes, Mistress Diana," Emma admitted as her arousal poured from her aching pussy.

"Cock or pussy?" Diana asked.

"I don't understand, Mistress," Emma said.

"Would you like to pleasure a cock or pussy before you're rewarded with an orgasm of your own?"

"Both?" Emma tentatively asked, not knowing if that was allowed.

"If you're happy to wait until the last of the guests get settled into their suites or go home, you can accompany Johan and me back to our room," Diana offered.

"I'd like to wait, Mistress," Emma quickly responded.

"Good girl," Diana grinned warmly. "I was hoping you'd say that."

"What would you like me to do as I wait, Mistress?" Emma dutifully asked.

"Help the domestic crew to clean up," Diana immediately replied. "Gather the glasses and plates and take them to the kitchen. Once you have those sorted, start wiping down the flat surfaces. By the time you're done there, I should be ready for bed." Diana grinned and pointed over to where Johan was thrusting his oversized cock into the gaping mouth of a chubby blonde slave. "We might have some time to ourselves before Johan joins us."

With a last longing look at her new Mistress and a quick, jealous glance at the tubby blonde sucking Johan, Emma waltzed smartly into the kitchen. Picking up a tray. Emma returned to the living room and began gathering plates, cups and glasses. However, with there being a plethora of willing serving men and women, it was only a few minutes before the lounge was spotlessly clean. One of the male servants had even brought out the vacuum cleaner and gone over the floors.

With everything downstairs cleaned and tidied, the last of the guests either headed home or up to the second floor, where the guest suites were. Most took two or more slaves with them. Emma didn't know if those men and women belonged to the people herding them or if they were part of Johan and Diana's stable, but shortly, Emma was alone with only Diana, the chubby blonde blowing Johan, and Johan himself left.

Not sure what she should do, Emma walked over to where Diana sat and knelt at her feet. Diana smiled warmly at her before encouraging Emma to turn around. Diana parted her shapely, voluptuous thighs and gently lowered Emma's head until it rested against her leather thong covered pussy. Emma could feel the heat and wetness emanating from her new owner's pussy. It elicited a warmth and wetness from her pussy to match it.

Diana stroked Emma's head with one hand as her other snaked over Emma's shoulder and onto her left breast. Finding Emma's nipple, Diana lightly rubbed and pinched it as she kissed beside Emma's ear and blew into it. "Johan's showing off for you, little one," Diana whispered. "You know that, right? He wants to show you how good his self-control is, so he's denied himself relief for almost thirty minutes. The poor girl's jaw must be aching by now, and I bet she wishes he'd just hurry up and cum."

"Why would he want to impress me, Mistress?" Emma asked. "I'm nobody."

"Honey, you're the most natural submissive we've ever found. Johan wants you to stay, but more importantly, he wants you to serve him, too. He wants you to be equally as much his submissive as you will be mine."

"How many submissives do you have, Mistress?" Emma asked, wondering what her place would be.

"We currently have a total of eight live-in slaves, little one," Diana answered. "Five female slaves, all of which serve me, but only two also serve Johan. All of the three male slaves serve me. So, as you can see, not only do we have a gender imbalance, but we also have a ratio inequality with only two of eight belonging to Johan exclusively. To be truthful, I bought you as a present for Johan, but don't tell him that yet. My initial thought when we met was that you were exclusively heterosexual, so it's been a nice surprise to find you're bisexual."

"May I be honest, Mistress?" Emma asked.

"Of course, little one," Diana reassured her. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

"I don't think I'm bisexual, Mistress," Emma explained. "Never before have I even fantasised about having sex with a woman." Emma lowered her head shyly before adding, "I think I'm you sexual. I feel this need inside me to please you, and if eating a pussy, or servicing a woman in some other way makes you happy, then I'll do it. Plus, I know you want me to enjoy what I'm doing, so I let myself enjoy what's happening to my body so I can climax."

Diana smiled warmly, "If you decide to stay, little one," she purred. "You will fit in perfectly. Johan will be most pleased."

"May I ask about Jürgen?" Emma timorously asked.

Diana smiled against Emma's neck. "Jürgen is equally as taken with you, honey," Diana stated. "Let Johan and I train you, then if you want, we can transfer your ownership to my stepson."

"Are you and Jürgen lovers, Mistress?" Emma queried.

"No, honey. We're affectionate, as you probably saw when we greeted each other. But fucking a father and son is beyond the pale, even for me."

Diana continued her soft kisses and petting until, with an exaggerated groan, Johan finally unloaded into the chubby blonde girl's mouth. The young woman swallowed gleefully before wiping the spillage from around her lips and shovelling it into her greedy mouth. She looked proudly over at Diana and Emma before Johan told her to clean up and go to bed.

"Glad you've stopped showing off, husband," Diana teased. "As your reward, you can spend the night with chubby thighs there while I take our latest treat to bed."

Johan looked downcast briefly before he forced a smile on his face. It was apparent to Emma that although both Johan and Diana were dominants, Diana was clearly the head of her household. Although she was keen to feel Johan's powerful body above her, the thought of spending the night with Diana had her libido red-lining.

Johan turned, walked swiftly after the tubby girl, and followed her upstairs. Diana waited until they'd disappeared from view before she spread her shapely thighs wider than Emma's shoulders and stood up. Reaching down, Diana took Emma's hands in hers before pulling her up and dragging Emma close to her. Then, with her large breasts pressed firmly against Emma's tiny ones, Diana kissed the twenty-one year old and hummed, "Time for you to follow me to my room and fulfil your fantasies of submission, little one. Are you game, or do I hear you clucking 'red' like a chicken?"

"I'm game, Mistress," Emma breathlessly answered, her desire pouring down the inside of her thighs.

"Good girl, Diana crooned as she led the naked younger woman upstairs to her bedroom. Getting to her bedroom, Diana stood with her legs slightly parted and her arms hanging loosely. "Undress me," she instructed Emma simply.

Arousal still pouring from her overheated pussy, Emma stepped closer to the powerfully built older woman and began undoing buttons. A short time later, Emma peeled the dress off Diana's shapely shoulders, brought it to the front, folded it neatly, and lay it over a nearby chair's back. Next, Emma knelt before Diana, pulled Diana's leather thong off, carefully unbuckled the straps to Diana's high heels, and helped her out of them. Not knowing what further to do, Emma chose to remain kneeling and await more instruction.

Diana looked down at the svelte, young figure of her latest 'toy', admiring Emma's tiny but hard-nippled breasts, her slightly outwardly curved stomach, and the top of her newly shaved pussy. Wanting to feel the young woman's mouth on her, Diana spread her knees and moved forward until her pussy was close to Emma's face. Then, holding the back of Emma's head, Diana slowly pushed her pussy lips against the newly bought slave's mouth.

"Eat me," Diana demanded.

Tilting her head back, the very inexperienced Emma stuck her tongue out and slowly lapped at Diana's already dripping entrance. Taking a handful of Emma's hair, Diana guided the young woman higher until Emma's mouth surrounded her clitoris.

"Suck and lick," Diana commanded. Of course, Emma eagerly obeyed.

Watching through hooded eyes, Diana moaned as her latest submissive lover serviced her pussy. She suspected that Emma was new to Sapphic love, but the young woman was keen to learn, and Diana could smell Emma's arousal smouldering through above even hers. Deciding she needed to take this to the next level, Diana released the restraints she typically held over her libido and allowed the sensations Emma was engendering in her lasered bare pussy to rage. A massive orgasm almost immediately blasted Diana off her climax's edge.

Holding Emma's head tightly to her engorged clitoris, Diana came copiously, her frothy pussy fluid covering the younger woman's lips, chin and dripping down her neck. Still shuddering with post-orgasmic bliss, Diana instructed, "Up on the bed, little one. Head on the pillow, knees up and apart, and hold your knees as wide as possible with your hand. Oh, and keep your eyes tightly closed.

Emma obeyed quickly, assuming the required position in mere seconds. Emma wasn't sure what was about to happen, but her throbbing clitoris and nipples and her squelching pussy demanded she obey swiftly, hoping for some orgasmic relief, too.

Diana opened a dresser drawer and took out a strap-on dildo harness. Buckling it in place, Diana chose a fairly standard, around six-inch rubberised plastic cock to go in the harness. She wasn't sure how much straight sex Emma had had before, so she didn't want to terrify the young woman with her favourite, a thick, almost nine-inch monster that only a select few women could take in their cunts, but beautifully stretched both male and female assholes.

After settling the double end into her pussy and adjusting the rubber ring so that it sat snugly against her clit. After covering her cock with lube, Diana climbed on the bed and between Emma's slender but shapely thighs.

"Keep your eyes firmly closed," Diana firmly instructed as she lowered herself onto Emma's prone body.

First, Emma felt Diana's large breasts press against her petite ones. Diana's blood-engorged nipples dragged deliciously across Emma's equally stiff ones. Next, Diana's powerfully muscled stomach meshed against Emma's slender but pliable one. Then, despite Diana's admonishment, Emma's eyes flew open as she felt a cock's head nestling against her entrance.

"Ahhhhh," Emma moaned, her eyes sliding blissfully closed as Diana's cock forced her tight, slippery pussy open and slid inside. Lost in the new sensation, Emma unawarely shifted and gently, diffidently pushed her hips up against the invading protuberance. "Ahhhh," she groaned again as the base of Diana's cock ground against her clit.

Slipping her hand under Emma's armpits and gripping her shoulders, Diana squeezed the younger girl tightly as she ground her pelvis against Emma's clit. Moving her hips in back and forth half-circles, Diana slowly drove Emma towards an orgasmic peak that she (Diana) hoped would be a gigantic one.

Emma's moans increased in frequency and volume as she surrendered to her new Mistress' ministrations. Emma's hips began thrusting back when Diana withdrew and slamming forwards to meet Diana's inward push.

Moving her right hand onto Emma's rounded, tightly packed ass, Diana started to fuck her latest toy as hard as she could. With her moans turning to squeals of delight, Emma matched every thrust as her head tossed back and forth. Suddenly, Emma's nails dug into Diana's shoulders as her climax peaked. "Yes!" Emma screamed as her body blasted off Mount Orgasmic's peak, and, for the first time, she squirted pussy fluids over her Mistress' cock.

"Good girl," Diana crooned as she continued pounding her latest acquisition. "Cum again for me," she demanded as she ground the rubber ring of her cock against Emma's clit.

This was a night of many firsts for Emma. Never before tonight had she even passionately kissed a woman. Now, she'd eaten pussy, had her pussy eaten, sucked cock in public and been naked in public. Then she'd squirted during orgasm, and now, despite her initial doubts, Emma was about to become multi-orgasmic. Previously, after an orgasm, Emma's clit became so sensitive that any further activity was painful in its intensity. This time, no sooner had she come down from her first orgasm than she was quickly climbing to a second.

Having lost complete control of her mind and body, Emma helplessly flopped under Diana as another climax shattered through her. Squealing and jerking, Emma orgasmed for a third time as her new Mistress mercilessly pounded her into the bed.

At long last, but despairingly all the same, Diana slowly pulled out of the young woman before she pulled Emma close and moved her into a position where she could cuddle her. Diana smiled proudly as her young friend drifted into sleep and began softly snoring against her neck. Diana needed to cum to release her pent-up desires, but she was happy to let Emma revel in bliss for a time.

Emma awoke when she felt soft, feminine lips encircling her nipples. Her nipples reacted in the typical manner, and Emma instinctively reached to hold the head the lips belonged to. She moaned softly as her back arched, trying to thrust more of her firm but undersized breasts into the suckling mouth.

"Good to see you're back with me," Diana joked. "Time to earn your pay, little one," she added.

"Of course, Mistress," Emma agreed. "What would you like me to do?"

"Put this on," Diana instructed, handing Emma a mouth cock gag.