Slave to Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivy rested momentarily before excusing herself to the bathroom and cleaning herself up. She then came back to the table with a warm, wet washer, knelt and cleaned Johan's cock. Kissing its tip before carefully tucking it away behind Johan's robe, Ivy thanked him for the orgasm before returning to her seat.

Amazed at what had just occurred, Emma muttered, "I didn't thank Jürgen."

"You're getting the whip," Hudson observed for the third time after Emma's admission.

The group of submissive men and women waited patiently at their table until Master Johan's and Mistress Diana's guests stood and moved away from the table. The small group gathered their slaves from where they waited in the lounge (Margot, the robust chef, had brought a tray of breakfast foods for the four men and women to share), and after exchanging goodbyes, they got in cars and left.

With the guests' departure, The Mansion's submissives swung into gear. Emma wasn't sure what she should do, so he followed Natalie and helped whenever Natalie seemed to need it. Sheets were removed from beds, towels from bathrooms, and everything was replaced and remade. Floors were swept or vacuumed, and basins were cleaned and dried. Toilets, showers and baths were also wiped down, even if they seemed unused. A surprisingly short time later, The Mansion's slaves regathered in the lounge to await further instructions from their Master and Mistress.

"Good work, everyone," Diana said approvingly. "Our guests were impressed with your work and willingness to serve yesterday. They were all happy with your sexual performances, and they look forward to our next gathering. We have a couple of minor discipline issues to take care of, and then you may take the rest of the day off. Natalie, bring slave Emma to the dungeon room and bind her to the slave cross suspension frame. Bottom out, please.

"Hudson, you will retrieve a leather blindfold from the supply cupboard and bring it to the dungeon. Anna, you will return to your bedroom and get your largest dildo and widest vibrator. Bring those two items to the dungeon, too. Those of you not mentioned will wait until called to witness the punishments for the three who have broken protocols."

Running, Hudson and Anna left to comply with their Mistress' demands.

Natalie shrugged at Emma and said, "This way." She took Emma to the hallway. Halfway along the hall, a solid wooden door concealed a small flight of wrought iron stairs leading down to a medieval-looking dungeon. Turning the lights on, Natalie guided Emma to the oaken slave cross, dominating the dungeon's middle. Getting her to stand on the cross' frame, Natalie used the padded leather cuffs attached to the 'X's' to bind Emma securely to the frame. Natalie then adjusted the padded centre piece to force Emma's ass to lewdly protrude outward, presenting it sexily to anyone in the room.

Anna and Hudson had entered the dungeon well before Natalie had completed tying Emma up. They knelt before Emma with their bottoms on their heels, their heads up and eyes down, and their palms face-up on their thighs. Both slaves' knees were slightly spread, and their shoulders were up and back. The items they'd been sent to fetch were placed before them, waiting to be picked up and presented to their Mistress or Master.

After checking that Emma was tied correctly, Natalie moved until she stood behind the two kneeling slaves. She stood with her feet shoulder-width apart and her shoulders up and back. Like Anna and Hudson, Natalie's head was held high, but she kept her eyes on the floor before her. Natalie clasped her hands behind her back while waiting for her Master and Mistress to appear.

The dungeon door opened, and Diana walked into the room and down the stairs before Johan, stopping beside the cross and between Emma and the two kneeling. The remaining slaves followed their Mistress and Master down the stairs before joining Natalie. They all took up stances matching Natalie's.

Once everyone was in place, Diana said, "Husband?"

Johan started, obviously unaware Diana would ask him to go first. However, Johan recovered quickly and said, "Anna Marie Ingleston, you are called to account for your jealous behaviour and snide comments to our newest trainee. Do you agree that punishment is due?"

Anna wanted to protest, but she knew Johan's accusations were correct; she just hadn't thought he or Mistress Diana would notice or care if they did. Hanging her head, Anna admitted, "Yes, Master."

"Stand and come with me," Johan demanded. Anna picked up the two sex objects before her and followed Johan to a leather waist buckler hanging from a suspended rope in the corner to Emma's left. After taking a piece of braided leather rope and padded wrist and ankle cuffs from a drawer deeper in the corner, Johan used the ratchet pulley to adjust the buckler's height until he could secure it around Natalie's waist.

Johan ratcheted the pulley until the buckler lifted Anna about six inches off the floor. Johan took two stands from the corner. One was a straight up-and-down stand, and the other resembled a musician's microphone stand. After attaching the wide, at least eight-inch-long dildo to the straight stand, Johan reached back into the corner drawer, brought out the lube, and oiled the massive dildo. He removed the plug already in Anna's bottom and positioned the dildo under her ass. Using the pulley, Johan lowered Anna until the dildo pressed against her anus.

Johan said, "Anna Marie Ingleston, as Master of this Mansion, I find your behaviour unacceptable. This is your third infraction this month. If there is a fourth before the month's end, I will banish you from my presence and The Mansion. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Sir," Anna bravely said, trying not to show her anxiety.

"Your punishment is to spend one full hour impaled on your dildo and with a vibrator forced against your clit. Every orgasm you have adds another hour to your punishment. Is that understood?"

'Orgasm?' Emma wondered from her vantage point on the cross. 'That dildo's huge and will hurt like a bitch going in her ass. How could she possibly orgasm from that?'

She was gobsmacked when Anna said, "Yes, Sir."

Johan placed the cuffs on Anna's wrists and ankles. He connected the wrist cuffs together and then repeated that with the ankle ones. Then, he took the braided rope, lifted Anna's ankles up behind her and then, using the braided rope, attached the ankle cuffs to the hand ones. Now that Anna was helpless, Johan used the ratchet and pulley to lower her slowly onto the dildo.

Other than grunting when the massively girthed dildo sundered her ass knot, Anna endured her punishment stoically. However, that swiftly changed when Johan attached the base of Anna's 'magic wand' vibrator to the microphone stand, adjusted it until its broad, rounded head pressed against Anna's clitoris firmly, and turned it on.

"Oh, Gaaawwwd!" Anna groaned, clearly on the cusp of an intense orgasm.

"Silence, or I will gag you," Johan snapped as he turned Anna to face the room. He left Anna impaled and returned to stand beside his wife.

Diana took over smoothly. "Hudson 'Hawke' Howard, you are called to account for slovenliness, laziness, and disrespect. This, also, is your third infraction this month. I will not abide a SAM in my service. If you commit another infraction this month, you will be told to leave. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," Hudson answered.

"Follow me," Diana instructed. Hudson picked up his blindfold and obeyed

She took Hudson to the corner on Emma's right. There was a series of chains hanging from ring bolts in the ceiling in there. On one end of the centre chain was another pulley and ratchet. On the other was a broad, padded, leather collar.

A leather harness hung from the outer two chains. Diana put Hudson's arms through the harness and cinched it behind his back. Undoing the D-rings on the chains, Diana pulled them down until the chains were taut before locking them in place with the D-rings. Next, she put the broad collar around Hudson's neck before tightening it and running the chain up beside his ear. Diana took up the chain's slack using the ratchet until the collar pulled against Hudson's jaw.

After tying the blindfold around Hudson's eyes, Diana said, "Hudson 'Hawke' Howard, physically punishing you for your indiscretions is pointless because you enjoy the sensation. Your punishment is to be held separate from my presence and ignored by the entire house. Only after you have spent a minimum of an hour contemplating your behaviour and meaningfully apologised to me will I allow you to rejoin my service.

"Until that time, know this. I do not approve of you nor wish to even look at your recalcitrant face. You do not have my affection, and you will need to work damned hard to regain it. I'm disappointed in you, but I will give you one last chance to prove you are worthy of my time and attention. Are you willing to accept my judgement?"

Openly weeping as tears streamed from beneath the blindfold, a clearly distraught and chastised Hudson sobbed, "Yes, Mistress."

Diana turned him so he faced the corner. Then she moved to stand before Emma. Smoothing the hair from Emma's face, Diana clucked her tongue as if disappointed in her. Emma's heart fell to her... well, she didn't have boots on, but that's where her heart would have fallen to if she did.

"Emma Nicole Watson, your clumsy attempt at cleaning the table cost me four crystal glasses," Diana pointed out. "Four from a matching set of six. Now I have to replace the whole set because there is no way to replace just the four gasses." Emma wasn't sure if she should answer, but the others hadn't replied until their Master or Mistress asked a question, so Emma remained quiet. "Plus, you orgasmed without first asking permission. A blatant violation of the rules explained to you on the first night. Do you agree that punishment is due?"

"Yes, Mistress," Emma forcefully stated. Strangely, though, instead of feeling fear, Emma's pussy spasmed, and she could feel her tiny clit engorging with blood.

"The cat whip," Diana demanded, holding her right hand out.

Max bolted to the left dungeon wall and took a many-tailed, 'cat-o-nine-tails' whip from its hooks. The 'cat' he grabbed was considered a 'beginner's whip'. Its many soft 'tails' kept the individual 'tails' from spreading too widely. This limited the 'cat's' sting, making it perfect for a novice slave. If they desired, a skilled user could cause the 'tails' to spread and cause severe pain. Diana was one such user, but she would judge her newest girl's pain tolerance and adjust her strikes accordingly.

Diana moved to the slave cross and slowly ratcheted the restraints until they pulled firmly on Emma's wrists and ankles. Emma's body was forced further up and forward, which increased her waist bend and forced her tight, taut ass to protrude even more sexily than before. With the increased stretch, Emma's freshly shaved pussy entrance was delightfully displayed, and her butt cheeks were forced apart, showing her butt plug's base to anyone behind her.

Emma was grateful for small mercies. It was bad enough that her firm, B-cup breasts were salaciously displayed between the cross' 'X'. Having her ass and pussy also showing would be embarrassing to the extreme. Unfortunately, her relief didn't last. Reaching down, Diana pulled out a retaining pin and spun the cross, turning Emma's pornographically displayed nether regions to The Mansion's avidly watching inhabitants.

To add to her shame, Mistress Diana ran her finger down Emma's spine, between her parted butt cheeks, and onto the plug, causing Emma to moan with pleasure. Grabbing its base, Diana fingered Emma's clitoris as she pushed and pulled on the fox tail in Emma's butt.

"Don't cum. Don't cum," Emma's confused mind told her. But, if Diana kept tugging and pushing the plug, Emma would, despite the fact that cumming without permission was why she was tied here to begin with.

Mistress Diana took the 'cat' from Max and experimentally slashed it back and forth, getting a feel for its flex and tail length. Happy she had it under control, Diana let the many tails hang before Emma's widening, disbelieving eyes. "Ten," Mistress Diana stated. "Ranging from here," she tapped between Emma's shoulder blades, close to her neck's base, "to here," Diana tapped the bottom curves of Emma's ass globes. You will count and thank me for each one."

Emma remained quiet. She hadn't objected or said 'Red', so Diana felt confident to continue. Bringing the 'cat' back, Diana flicked it so that the meaty part of the heavily concentrated tails struck Emma across the tops of her shoulder blades.

'That wasn't so bad,' Emma thought as her mouth said, "One, thank you, Mistress." Emma's next thought was, 'Why is this making me horny?'

Diana hit her again. The strike landed lower than the first this time, almost perfectly between her sexily protruding shoulder blades. "Two, thank you, Mistress," Emma dutifully intoned.

Stepping back a little, Diana 'whip-snapped' the next strike. Bringing her right hand sharply forward, Diana hesitated until the tails overtook the base, then snapped her wrist back. The tail's tips lashed Emma's nicely rounded bottom, leaving a series of interwoven welts. Emma almost yelled, "Fuck!" before she got herself under control. Trembling from the sudden increase in pain, Emma gasped, "Three, thank you, Mistress.

Emma had barely pronounced the ess part of Mistress when Diana rolled and flicked her wrist and swiftly struck Emma three more times. Each blow was with the meaty part of the tails and ranged from Emma's back at breast level to just above her slender, shapely hips. 'That's more like it,' Emma's brain thought as her mouth submissively said, "Four, five, and six. Thank you, Mistress."

Diana grinned at Johan before using the 'whip-snap' technique again. This time, the whip's tips slashed across the nexus point of nerves just above Emma's tailbone. Emma suppressed another 'Fuck' and quietly said, "Seven, thank you, Mistress.

Emma was now welted from her lower back to the middle of her ass' globes. Mistress Diana immediately fixed that by 'whip-snapping' the cat across the bottom of Emma's firmly toned globes. A criss-cross pattern of interwoven welts glowed redly from Emma's buttocks. But the weird thing for Emma was that all of that pain turned strangely into arousal and quickly circled her body to settle onto her throbbing clitoris. When Diana rubbed her hand across the welts firmly, rubbing the pain into Emma's needy body, Emma bit her bottom lip and strangled an aroused moan.

Diana used the palm of her hand to press on Emma's butt plug rhythmically. Simultaneously, Diana tickled the entrance of Emma's vagina, dipping her finger a little way into the young woman's cunt. Diana waited as Emma moaned softly and writhed under her fingers. But before she could warn her young plaything, Emma breathily said, "Eight, thank you, Mistress."

"Was that eight or only seven?" Diana asked theatrically. "I seem to have lost count. Girls and boys, was that Emma's seventh or eighth strike?"

"Eighth," the remaining six submissives thundered, not wanting their newest Mansion member to suffer more than she had to.

"Seven it is, then," Mistress Diana said as she held her face straight and refused to smile.

Diana struck Emma across her mid-back using the solid part of the tails. The blow was much lighter than any of the previous strikes, but to Diana's surprise and the other slaves' shock, Emma calmly said, "Eight, thank you, Mistress."

"That was nine," a clearly amazed Diana corrected.

"If my Mistress says I have only received seven hits, who am I to disagree and argue?" Emma matter-of-factly stated.

"Eight it is," Mistress Diana agreed. Then, in a threatening tone, she added, "Let's hope you don't live to regret the extra strike, shall we?"

Diana only lightly hit Emma again. She waited for Emma to intone, "Nine, thank you, Mistress," dutifully before rearing back and bringing the 'cat's' tails resoundingly downwards onto Emma's ass. The tips lashed across Emma's sexily curved buttocks, immediately raising a heap of dark-purple welts.

Through gritted teeth, "Emma whimpered, "Ten, thank you, Mistress."

Dropping the whip, Diana pressed her left thumb firmly against Emma's butt plug and shoved two fingers on her right hand into Emma's cunt. Curling her fingers forward, Diana scraped her nails across her young submissive's G-spot. "Cum for me," Diana growled as she rhythmically pressed on the plug and swirled her fingers.

"Oh, my fucking GAWD!!!!" Emma screamed as she exploded into orgasmic bliss. Cumming harder than she ever had before, Emma soaked her new Mistress' hand with juices as her climax sent fluid spurting from her tightly clenched cunt. Emma coated Diana's hand four more times before she passed out and collapsed, sagging against her restraints.

Chuckling, Johan lifted Emma as Diana undid the binds holding her to the cross. "Bring her to our room, please," Diana asked her enormously strong husband. "I'll wash her in the shower and then hold her until she comes to."

"I'm awake," Emma protestingly mumbled from Johan's muscular arms, although she made no effort to get down.

"No, you're not, little miss Emma," Diana joked. "Your Mistress just said what she wanted to happen. Are you willing to risk another ten strikes to disagree with her?"

"Ten, thank you, Mistress," Emma teased before pretending to pass out again.

Diana spoke to the rest of her stable. "Max and Charlie: You will clean the cross and disinfect it. After doing that, you have the rest of the day off. Zoe and Addison: You will take turns monitoring the two being punished. If Hudson passes out, the harness should prevent him from hanging himself, but I'd prefer you to watch and ensure he doesn't. If he remains silent for the hour, you may release him. If he does not, restart his time and wait until he has completed a silent hour. Hudson: When you are released, you will kneel outside my door in submission position one until I deign to notice you.

"Zoe and Addison: If Anna manages to make the hour without orgasming, you may release her. If she does not, lower her until another inch of the dildo enters her ass and restart the clock. Anna: When you've been released, you will enter Johan's office, leave the light off, kneel before his desk in sub position one, and wait for him to return. Zoe and Addison: Your afternoon is yours when you release Hudson and Anna."

Diana glanced around, determining if everyone was clear on their tasks. When she was sure they were, she added, "Ivy and Natalie: You have pleased me the most this week, and you are free to do whatever you wish until Sunday evening, when you will report to the kitchen and help Margot prepare dinner.

"Is everyone clear on their tasks?"

"Yes, Mistress," the six slaves replied and began their assigned chores.

Ivy and Natalie left the dungeon, chatting happily together. They were going to dress and go into town for some retail therapy. Max removed cleaning solvents and rags from one of the cupboards. Handing half of the rags to Charlie, he sprayed the cross down, and he and Charlie began cleaning it.

Zoe and Addison agreed to watch the two subs being punished together. They'd chat and keep each other amused to ensure they didn't nod off and miss something important--like Hudson passing out or Anna cumming. They bowed to their Master and Mistress as Johan and Diana left the room.

Johan, who had effortlessly carried Emma as Diana gave her instructions, followed his wife up the stairs to their bedroom. He gently stood Emma in the room's expansive bathroom and tapped Emma's plug before trying to pull it out. Emma subconsciously clenched her sphincter to prevent that from happening. Her sphincter had tightened from the stretch needed to accept the plug's wide middle piece, and it didn't want to experience the pain pulling it out would cause.