Slave to Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost yelped when Johan reached down and moved his cock so that it pointed straight up and brushed her perineum. Realising he was trying to help, Emma took a deep breath and slowly exhaled as she hesitatingly lowered her still-gaped rosebud onto Johan's cock. To Emma's surprise, Johan's rigid member slid through her knot with little resistance, and before she knew it, her ass cheeks rested on her Master's pelvic bone.

Johan chuckled, "There's a reason why we get our submissives to wear their butt plugs permanently." He waited until Emma's ass had adjusted to having a cock in it. "First time for anal sex?" He asked.

"Yes!" Emma groaned as her pussy spasmed, clenching her ass around Johan's massive protuberance.

"Take your time," Johan encouraged. "Move only a little and slowly until you work it out."

For Emma, having Johan's enormous cock in her ass was just 'weird'. Not pleasant or unpleasant, just 'weird'. When she first moved, 'weird' changed to 'full''. Fuller than she'd ever felt before. Again, the sensation was neither pleasurable nor unpleasurable; she just felt 'full'. Shortly, Emma's severely gaped ass had adjusted to having Johan's huge cock buried in it, and she could lift and lower herself along its length. 'Full' changed to nothing more than the sensation of movement in and out of her ass. It was less than pleasurable but more than unpleasant.

But when Johan said, "Watch my cock sawing in and out of your dirt fuck hole," and Emma complied, her eyes saw the salacious lewdness of her asshole prolapsing and re-accepting Johan's humungous tool. At that sight, her mind went, 'Wow! That looks so hot!" and her pussy spasmed as her arousal flared.

"Oh, Gawd!" Emma groaned as she fought an imminent orgasm.

"Faster!" Johan demanded, and Emma began to ride him properly. She bounced up and down on Johan's throbbing cock faster and faster as she tossed her head, and panted like a marathon runner entering the stadium at the end of their race. Johan began thrusting his hips up to meet Emma's downward drop, and his moans soon matched Emma's. Thankfully for Emma, Johan reached the end of his endurance before his thrusting cock drove her off the precipice of her climax. He roared, "Cum for me, my little anal slut!" as he unloaded his fully-charged nut sack into Emma's recently virgin, tightly gripping ass.

Slamming herself onto Johan's plundering cock a final time, Emma's whole body shuddered before locking into place as she climaxed. Fluids squirted from her spasming cunt, covering Johan's stomach. She screamed again as Johan sprayed her colon with his cum, her pussy fluttering open and closed as more liquid blew from inside it. Juice poured from her pussy for a third time when Johan reached up and viciously pinched and twisted her tiny, diamond-tipped nipples.

Emma collapsed onto Johan's chest, and he had to hold her to prevent her from toppling onto the floor. Of course, Diana chose that precise moment to enter Johan's workshop. "Sounds like your newest slut likes being fucked in the ass," Diana chuckled as she helped Johan lift the girl off him and over to the three-seater couch against the wall.

"An anal virgin until just now," Johan crowed, refusing to be embarrassed at being caught fucking his wife's latest acquisition. "You tossed Anna out?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, husband," Diana confirmed. "I did what you should have done at least a month ago when she first stated she thought you and her belonged together."

"Out on her ear, just like that?" Johan asked.

Looking at her husband levelly, Diana said, "You know, for the most gifted male dominant I know, you sure can be a pussy sometimes. No, Johan. I booked Anna into a serviced apartment in New Farm, near her work, and paid for three months in advance. Then I called John's moving service and paid for an emergency pack-up-and-leave. I came here once she'd gone."

"I made it clear where she stood and thought she'd improve," Johan defended.

"You made it clear you adored her massive tits, her ability to swallow your entire cock, and her willingness to let you cum on her face and anywhere else whenever you wanted," Diana matter-of-factly stated.

There wasn't much to say to that, so Johan and Diana turned their attention to Emma. She was stirring and showing signs of regaining consciousness. Wrinkling her nose, Diana examined her husband. But then, she broke into a massive smile. "She's a squirter!" Diana exclaimed delightedly.

"How can you tell?" Johan drolly asked.

"The nose knows," Diana teased. "Come on, help me get the gorgeous wee thing in the shower. We'll clean her and you up and decide what else we might want to do this afternoon and evening."

The married couple helped their newest girl to her feet and supported her into the combined shower and toilet off of Johan's workshop. Diana, who wore only her sun dress and some sandals, quickly stripped as Johan held Emma up and turned the water on. Emma awoke as soon as the warm water hit her sweaty body, and she leaned back against Diana's enormous breasts. She smiled happily as Johan used his soapy hands to clean her.

Once she felt clean, Emma knelt and returned the favour to Johan's lower body. When she felt his magnificent cock lengthening and stiffening in her hands, she took it back in her mouth. Diana chuckled as she washed Johan, exchanged increasingly passionate kisses with him, and watched Emma gobble down her husband's rapidly inflating member.

With her arousal peaking, Diana dragged her husband from the shower, and even though they were still wet, she almost threw him onto his barber's chair. Pouncing after him, Diana turned her back and sat on his purple-headed, engorged member. It slid into her sopping cunt, causing Diana to groan vociferously. "Lick my cunt!" She demanded of Emma as she (Diana) pulled her knees up and spread them wide.

Johan adjusted the chair until it was almost flat to give Emma room. When he'd stopped moving the chair's back, Emma climbed up between her Mistress' spread thighs, knelt and began lapping at Diana's pouring juices. However, the angle was still awkward, and Emma had trouble reaching the important parts. To help, Diana leant further back, creating enough space for Emma to latch onto her clitoris.

Bobbing her head to match Diana's up-and-down movement, Emma lashed and slashed her tongue over her Mistress' clit and along her slit, occasionally tonguing Johan's shaft as it thrust into Diana.

Five minutes passed with no let-up in Johan's urgent thrusting. Ten minutes, and still Johan pounded up into Diana. Emma's neck and jaw ached, and her tongue was numb, but she continued to follow her Mistress's bouncing clit, refusing to stop until Diana told her to. Diana had climaxed several times and was cresting again, but she'd clearly reached her limits. "Stop showing off and cum, you asshole," Diana yelled as her orgasm crashed over her.

Diana's sudden exclamation broke Johan's concentration, and growling deep in his chest, Johan erupted sperm into his wife's battered pussy. Even though he'd climaxed into Emma's virgin ass earlier, Johan still spat a copious amount of cum into his wife's greedily clenching pussy. Johan's spunk hit Diana's flooded vulva walls and immediately began leaking back out. He pulled out of Diana, and the last spurt hit Emma's face. She moaned and started licking and sucking his ejaculate from off and on her Mistress' pussy.

Exhausted, the three lovers somehow arranged themselves comfortably in Johan's barber chair and slept.

Sometime later, Johan woke with both of his arms numb. His wife, Diana, could hardly be described as 'delicate'. Indeed, she was a solidly muscled woman who could probably proudly stand amongst female bodybuilders. She lay heavily against Johan's right side, snoring gently and smiling blissfully. Conversely, Emma was a delicately boned, slender, but shapely young woman. However, she, too, lay asleep with her entire weight resting on Johan's powerful arm.

Johan kissed his wife, startling her awake, and then he turned his head and repeated his soft kiss with Emma. Diana's dark brown eyes and Emma's light blue/grey ones opened and gazed lovingly at Johan. "Sorry to wake you, ladies," Johan said smoothly. "But my arms have gone numb, and my shoulders ache. May I please ask you to sit up for at least a moment?"

Diana and Emma immediately swung their legs off the barber's chair and stood up. At Diana's urging, they supported Johan back to the shower and washed him. Emma tried to massage the stiffness and numbness from Johan's shoulders and arms, but her petite hands and minor strength proved insufficient for the task.

Johan stepped from the showers and held Diana's and Emma's hands as he opened the door to another converted carpark space. This one was a home gym. He ran through some exercises on his weight machine until the increased blood flow cured his aches and stiffness. Curious, Emma tried to do an arm curl on Johan's machine. Even using both hands and swinging her entire body off the bar, she couldn't move it even an inch.

"Margot will have dinner on," Diana pointed out. "We should return to the dining room and wait for her to finish."

Reaching the kitchen/dining room area, Emma joined the others at the submissive's table as Diana and Johan sat at the larger dominant's one. They exchanged glances and then encouraged their slaves to join them.

Natalie and Ivy had returned from their shopping trip. However, they had been rewarded for exemplary service and were exempt from serving until Sunday afternoon. The rest, including Emma, bustled around the kitchen preparing and serving the evening meal. Diana suggested the table lacked wine for herself and anyone else who wanted some and beer or spirits for those not wanting wine.

Zoe showed Emma into the wine cellar with its beer, soft drink, and premix drinks fridge. Zoe selected several bottles of wine to transfer to the kitchen fridge as well as some premium beer cans for Johan and Hudson, the two known beer drinkers in the house. The girls carried their booty back to the table. Diana chose a dry white to start with as Hudson and Johan selected beers. Emma, who wasn't a big drinker, took her Mistress' lead and tried some wine.

Margot announced that the meal was ready, and all but the two not on duty swiftly stood and served. Surprisingly to Emma, Margot put herself a plate together and disappeared. Emma wanted to ask why but decided it was perhaps a conversation for another time when there weren't so many people.

As they ate, Diana encouraged Emma to ask questions about The Mansion, its inhabitants, and how it operated. She discovered that Mistress Diana and Master Johan owned a chain of Night Owl convenience stores, some seven in total, spread throughout Brisbane. The Night Owls were in direct competition with the international 7-Eleven stores, but Johan had carefully positioned his stores to take advantage of gaps in 7-Eleven's coverage. A franchisee operated each store, and all Johan and Diana had to do was negotiate the purchase prices of the goods they stocked and maintain the distribution centre. It was a task that consumed a good part of each day but left Johan and Diana plenty of opportunities to indulge in their pastimes and peccadillos.

Emma learnt that all of Master Johan's and Mistress Diana's slaves except Hudson and Addison were in high-profile university courses. Natalie and Ivy were both doing law degrees. Zoe and Charlie were in premed, and Max was studying Chemistry, hoping to become a scientist at the CSIRO (Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation). Hudson already had a Masters in Information Technology and worked remotely for Deutsche Bank AG. Addison was the only outlier. She worked as a salesperson for Cue Fashion Store in Brisbane's CBD. Emma learned they'd all come from broken families, and Diana and Johan had 'saved' them and provided a haven in which they could recover and grow.

Emma asked about serving in The Mansion, and Addison explained. Each member had chores they were expected to do regularly. If they were eating with 'the family', they were expected to help Margot as required, set the tables, serve the food and drinks and clean up afterwards. If Johan and Diana were hosting guests, it was all hands on deck. During these events, the slaves were required to serve drinks and nibblies and provide sexual services as needed. Everyone at the table, including Mistress Diana and Johan, admitted to loving sex and being 'insatiable sluts' as Hudson aptly put it.

The next thing Emma learned that night was that the slaves, other than during the parties, were welcome to pair up with the other slaves in any manner they desired. Natalie and Ivy shared a room and a bed. They often asked Hudson to join them. Max and Addison were an on-and-off item. They regularly asked Ivy to pair with them. Charlie and Zoe were the only ones not to indulge in regular sex with the others.

Master Johan and Mistress Diana ensured they spent time with each of their slaves every day, and every night, they'd take one or more of them to their bed. Each slave had a twice-weekly appointment with their chosen dominant to explore and play with their submission.

The night ended when Mistress Diana and Master Johan stood. They both held their hands out to Hudson and Emma. Hudson, who had waited stoically for Diana for nearly three hours, had broken down when Diana had threatened to expel him along with Anna. He asked for and was promised more regular physical discipline to quench his masochistic desires. In return, Hudson swore on the pain of being expelled that he would stop acting like a brat to make Mistress Diana or Master Johan punish him.

When his Master and Mistress invited him to share their bed, Hudson broke down crying because he understood he had been forgiven. He smiled tremulously at Emma and took her hand as she took Johan's, and he took Diana's. Tonight was a good night!

The End.