Slave to Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johan grabbed the base firmly and said sternly, "Push, little one." Emma complied, and her ass reluctantly surrendered the toy. "Good girl," Johan smiled. He undid the leather belt around her waist and held his hand under Emma's pussy. Emma, who was still a little out of it, stared longingly at the handsome older man before obediently lowering her eyes and pushing the egg out. "Good girl," Johan repeated before he turned to look longingly at his wife.

Diana hid her smile and dismissed her husband, "I've got it from here, Johan. Thanks for your help carrying Emma here. Why don't you check in on your tubby blonde bimbo and see if her ass has managed to swallow that whole fourteen-inch dildo yet?"

"Anna means well," Johan defended.

"She means to push me out and take over The Mansion," Diana corrected. "I warned you about that when you insisted she'd be a good addition to our stable."

Johan wanted to protest, but in his heart, he knew Diana was right. Johan had a thing for chubby, big-breasted blondes. It was, in fact, what had attracted him to Diana ten years ago when he met her at the Brisbane Southside Munch held at the Mansfield Tavern. Diana had dyed her hair blonde after her divorce, but she hated it and soon had it returned to its natural shiny black state. Today, Diana is toned and muscular as opposed to chubby. Her breasts, however, remain as large as they were when Johan first met her. Sighing and disappointed because he hoped to play with Emma, too, Johan walked out of the room.

Diana watched him go with a smile, "You'll be his soon enough, child," she assured her young charge. "But not until I'm satisfied you wish to serve us both and not take my spot. Anna will commit another indiscretion before this month ends, and I will insist Johan dismiss her. Ivy is a wonderful girl, but she will soon leave our care and search for a Dom who can be hers alone. Hudson will also commit another rules infraction, forcing me to terminate his service. Max and Charles will stay for as long as Johan and I want them to, but unfortunately, Johan is not gay or bisexual, so they don't interest him.

"That leaves Addison, who isn't really submissive and just lacks self-confidence. She will meet a man around her age, fall madly in love and leave. Natalie, who loves it here, likes Johan and serves him because she knows it pleases me, but she is mainly a lesbian and would prefer to serve only me. And, finally, there is Zoe. Zoe is a lost soul who does not know in which direction she should travel. She's trying submission, but her heart isn't in it. Within six months, she will ask to be released from her service."

"That seems so sad, Mistress," Emma said sympathetically. "You take in all these needy souls, give them what they need to heal and grow, and then they abandon you."

Putting her momentary melancholy aside, Diana pinched Emma's taut buttocks, grinned and said, "Yeah. But in the meantime, the sex is freaking awesome!"

Diana guided Emma into the shower and washed the sweat and pussy secretions from her firm, young body. Then Diana stood with her arms and legs apart and let Emma wash her. Diana smiled when Emma pleaded, "Please, Mistress, may I taste your divine pussy?"

"Soon," Diana assured her. "First, let me rub some aloe vera into your welts to ensure they don't blister and scar."

They wouldn't. Diana was much too skilled with a 'cat-o-nine-tails' whip to blister someone's skin. But it gave Diana ample reason to touch, stroke, and play with Emma's soft, silky skin. This session ended with Diana strapping on her 'cock' and fucking young Miss Emma until Emma pleaded for her to stop because she (Emma) couldn't climax again. They slept peacefully, wrapped in each other's arms, until lunchtime.

Emma helped Diana dress. Diana chose a simple, flowery maxi dress sans underwear to wear, so it was only the dress' buttons that Emma needed to help with. In return, Diana reinserted the egg, and Emma's 'fox tail' butt plug for her. Stepping around Hudson, who was kneeling before Diana's door, they held hands as they walked to the kitchen/dining room area.

Only Anna sat at the slaves' table. She sat still, despite constantly wincing as her severely stretched asshole slowly contracted back to some semblance of normality. Anna, at the second attempt, had survived an hour without orgasming. However, it was blatantly obvious that she hadn't learnt her lesson because she stared daggers at Emma and was already biting back sharp, sarcastic retorts.

Margot didn't prepare lunch, and Natalie and Ivy were still absent. Max and Charlie had the afternoon off, Zoe and Addison had gone to their rooms rather than heading to the kitchen for lunch, and Hudson still knelt at Diana's door. Surprisingly, that meant the only slaves left to serve the Master and Mistress of The Mansion lunch were Emma and Anna.

Emma realised that almost as soon as she sat down. She quickly stood and moved to the fridge. Opening it, she found a selection of breads, cold cuts, lettuce, tomatoes, cheeses, and condiments. Taking them all out and spreading them on the counter, Emma grabbed the pad and pen she found underneath the wall phone.

Keeping her eyes lowered, Emma walked to the large dining room table and asked, "Mistress and Master, may I offer you a sandwich or a cold meat salad for your lunch?"

"I'll have a roast beef sandwich with lettuce, tomato, cheese and mustard, please," Johan requested.

"And I'll have a chicken salad with a balsamic dressing, please," Diana added.

Emma noted their requests, returned to the kitchen, and began preparing her owner's meals. Anna reluctantly stood and started helping, although she continued glaring at Emma and muttering. Emma ignored her and soon had their Master's and Mistress' meals made.

Fortunately, Anna knew what The Mansion's dominants liked to drink with their lunches, so as Emma put the finishing touches to their meals, Anna poured a tall glass of mineral water with a lemon wedge for Mistress Diana and made a pot of black tea for Johan.

After serving their owners, Anna sat back at the table, and Emma made her lunch. Emma thoughtfully made a salad for Anna when she made her own, only for the recalcitrant young woman to snatch it from her ungratefully.

"Making me lunch doesn't change my opinion that you're a wannabe," Anna snarled quietly. "Johan will be mine, and you'll join Mistress fatty on the streets hooking for a living."

Emma stared at Anna, shocked by the vitriol and bitterness in the tubby blonde's voice. Emma's eyes unwittingly flicked to where Johan and Diana sat. She saw that Johan was scrolling through his phone, but Diana was looking in their direction, stony-faced. Emma wondered if her new Mistress had heard what Anna had snarled but decided it really wasn't her problem. So, she chose to ignore Anna and turned her attention to her lunch.

Emma watched her dominant's table surreptitiously. When she observed that Diana had emptied her glass, Emma immediately stood and crossed to ask if Diana would like a refill. Diana did, so Emma got it for her. She checked Johan's teapot and decided it was still warm and full enough not to need replacing. She bowed at her Mistress' smile and sat back beside Anna. Emma pretended not to see Anna's scowl.

Emma stood when she saw that Johan and Diana had finished their repast. She removed the plates, glass, cup and cutlery. They both shook their heads when Emma asked if they desired anything else, so she put the dirty items in the washer and returned to sit at the submissive's table. Close enough to be of service if her prospective owners wanted anything but out of their immediate sight.

Johan announced he wanted to work on his project and would be in his workroom if Diana wanted him. Anna immediately stood to accompany him, but at Diana's glare, she sat back down. Johan looked at his wife perplexed and then shrugged and stood. He would have gone to his shop alone, except Diana nudged him and pointed her chin at Emma.

Taking the hint, finally, Johan spoke, "Emma, you may accompany me to my workshop to help where you can and to fetch and carry the things I need." Diana nudged him again, but Johan didn't know what she wanted. After an intense, whispered conversation, during which Johan lifted his head to look disappointedly at Anna several times, Johan added, "Anna, you will accompany Mistress Diana back to the dungeon, where you will confess what you said and beg for forgiveness. Perhaps, if your apology is genuinely sincere, you may get to stay in my service. It appears, however, that your time in our Mansion will draw to a close this afternoon."

Anna burst into tears and, wailing her apologies, flung herself at Johan's feet, begging for forgiveness.

Unmoved by her overacting, Johan shook Anna off his foot and said, "It's not me you have to apologise to. After all, you did not call me Master fatty!" Taking Emma's hand, he walked from the kitchen.

Emma never saw Anna again. Not that she was disappointed by that loss.

Johan guided Emma to his workshop. As well as the insanely big, river stone facade, three-story Mansion that, from the road, resembled a medieval castle, complete with stone towers and ramparts, the Van Leeuwen residence had a shed large enough to house seven cars and an in-ground heated pool. Three of the car spaces had been converted into a workroom for Johan.

Johan's room had been decorated to resemble a kitschy 1950s barber shop. It even sported an old-fashioned barber's chair in the furthest corner. Benches surrounded the clear inner space, and a jukebox that matched the chair in age sat in another corner.

On the benches were several violins that Johan was working on. The best example, or so Emma thought, was a traditional-looking wooden violin that Johan had almost completed. Johan had shaped the violin from spruce and maple with exacting care using only traditional hand axes, wood adzes, shavers, and files.

Johan had several violins on other benches partially built from non-traditional materials like carbon fibre and steel. "I don't like the sound current electric violins produce," Johan said modestly. "The top-end ones are acceptable, but even they lack the fullness of sound a traditional one built from spruce and maple makes. The problem is that wooden electric violins sound like crap, and good carbon ones are horrendously expensive, so I'm trying to create a mid-priced version that the average music student can afford but still sounds natural to the human ear."

"I have no idea how to use any of this stuff," Emma admitted. "In fact, I doubt if I could name even half of the tools spread around here."

Emma had kept her eyes lowered as she accompanied Johan and when she spoke now. Johan chuckled before saying, "Little one, when there is only you and me, I'd prefer you look at my eyes and talk to me as a friend. If I want you to be submissive, I will address you as Slave Emma. Otherwise, relax and talk to me." Johan picked up and put down a few of his projects. "I didn't invite you to my workshop to help me with my violins. You're here to keep me company, make tea or coffee when I ask, and bring water, beer or soft drinks as I require." He grinned at her and added, "I'll tease and torment you sexually, and use at least two of your holes while we're in here, too. Well, unless you'd rather join Anna in the dungeon?"

"I'm where I want to be," Emma affirmed. "It's a dream to serve you and Mistress Diana, and I will do so to the best of my ability."

"Diana says you're the most natural submissive we've ever been fortunate enough to meet. What do you think about that?"

"I think Mistress Diana compliments me way too much, but I'm willing to try to attain the high standard she expects of me."

Johan picked up a piece of maple and began shaping it to form a violin's neck. As his fingers unerringly worked, he asked Emma questions. "Are you a lesbian wanting, or preferring, to serve Diana only?"

"No. Until last night, I thought I was solely heterosexual."

"Last night was your first lesbian experience?"

"Yes."

"And now?"

"I'm unsure what you're asking, Sir."

"Johan,"

"I'm unsure what you're asking, Johan."

"Do you still think you're straight?"

"I'm not sure, Johan," Emma replied. "I look at the other women here at The Mansion and feel no desire for them. Then Mistress Diana looks at me with that look she has, and my pussy floods as my mouth goes dry, anticipating kneeling before her and servicing her pussy."

"That's quite common," Johan pointed out.

"It is?"

"Yes," Johan confirmed. "As someone who is innately submissive, your attraction isn't to your dominant's physical body. Instead, it's to their mind and personality. Your personality resonates with Diana's more powerful presence, and your submissiveness demands you serve her. Serving excites you sexually, and your body responds accordingly. Trust me, even though Max and Charlie are as straight as they get if Diana and I requested them to, they would blow me and be sexually excited by doing it."

"That makes sense, I guess," Emma said doubtfully.

"What do you do for work?"

"I only do a few shifts when needed down at my local pub," Emma replied. "I'm in the third year of my BSc. Nursing. I'm hoping they'll allow me to follow straight through onto my Masters when I finish."

"What's your GPA?" Johan asked.

"4.8," Emma answered.

"They should let you do your Masters immediately, then." Emma nodded, and Johan asked, "What about for fun? What do you do for that?"

"Umm," Emma hedged, unwilling to admit that she had no real interests. She liked to lie on her bed in her room at her parents' home and read the classics. Currently, she was re-reading Animal Farm because she felt she had a better chance of understanding the story's nuances now that she was beyond her school years and did not have to read it as a school project.

"You're a little lonely, huh?" Johan insightfully asked. "Most of your girlfriends seem shallow and hedonistic, and you have little in common with them. The boys you've dated are either narcissistic assholes or mummy's boys. Plus, you're afraid being submissive makes you a slut." He looked at her thoughtfully before adding, "It does. In fact, a bigger slut doesn't exist within your peer group." Before Emma could protest, Johan continued. "But you're not a slut in terms of having multiple partners and gratuitous sex. You're a slut because you will willingly do whatever your dominant asks you to do.

"Think about it," Johan clarified. "Since last night, you've had sex with me, Diana, Mistress Johnson, Natalie, and Jürgen. You've been groped and felt up by more people than I think you could name, and you haven't complained or objected even once. You have a fox tail plug in your ass and a vibrating egg in your cunt. Which reminds me," Johan grinned. He held the egg's remote and turned it to a medium setting, sending delicious vibrations against Emma's G-spot and into her swiftly flooding pussy. "And you're naked before a man you didn't know less than eighteen hours ago. Plus," Johan grinned again. "If I told you to kneel, take me out and suck me off, you will."

"Are you asking, Sir?" Emma said, putting as much plea into her voice as she could.

"No," Johan denied and laughed at the disappointment that flashed across Emma's pretty face. "You may, however, undress me. Then I'll decide what we will do after that."

Emma's fingers flew down Johan's shirt buttons. She eagerly undid Johan's fly button, pulled his shirt out of his trousers, and peeled it off Johan's muscular body. Emma was about to fling it aside when Johan said, "Fold and place." Restraining her enthusiasm, Emma carefully put the sleeves together and folded Johan's shirt before placing it on a clear spot on the bench.

Dropping to her knees, Emma unzipped Johan's boots and pulled them off his feet. She put those underneath the bench and turned her attention to Johan's jeans. They were a loose fit, so they soon joined Johan's shirt on the bench. Then, gulping, Emma, with her hands shaking with anticipation, slowly pulled her Master's boxers down. Johan's enormous, wide-girthed cock sprang into view. Growling deep in the back of her throat, Emma cupped Johan's big balls and moved her head to take her prize into her mouth.

"No!" Johan barked. "Stand and assume the standing sub position."

Emma had no idea what that was, but she intuited that it was probably the one she'd seen the other slaves take in the dungeon. She stood with her feet about shoulder-width apart, her head held high with her eyes down, her shoulders up and back, and her hands clasped behind her back.

"Well done," Johan said, his eyes twinkling proudly. "I thought I'd have to explain this position to you. You did well to figure it out." He walked around her, and Emma got a taste of what a prize bull at an agricultural show must feel like. Johan stood behind her and casually cupped Emma's firm breasts. Squeezing her globes and strumming her nipples, Johan marvelled at their young firmness. His wife, Diana, was closer to fifty than forty, and even though she was a vastly endowed woman, her breasts were still quite firm. However, forty-six-year-old breasts could not compete with twenty-one-year-old ones.

"Nice," Johan admired. "32B?"

"Yes," Emma acknowledged.

Johan's hands shifted along Emma's flanks until he held her slender waist. "Twenty-two?" He asked as he moved his hands to Emma's toned hips.

"Three," Emma corrected. "Twenty-three."

Johan nodded as he rhythmically squeezed Emma's shapely hips. "Slightly wider than your breasts," Johan stated. "Thirty-three?"

"Correct," Emma admitted.

Johan's large, powerful hands stroked down Emma's legs, relishing her skin's suppleness and Emma's leg's firmly toned perfection. Emma shivered as Johan's hands moved to her inner legs and began travelling up. When he reached her inner thighs, Emma shuddered and bit her bottom lip to prevent her aroused moan.

"Exercise?" Johan asked as he carefully skirted Emma's pussy and perineum with his hands and gripped her bottom firmly instead.

"Pilates, yoga, and aqua aerobics," Emma explained. "Once a week for the Pilates and Yoga. Twice for the aerobics."

Johan tapped on Emma's butt plug. Gripping it firmly, Johan said, "Push," and it dropped into his palm. He placed it aside to be cleaned before he returned it to Emma's stretched hole. Johan fingered Emma's gaping hole, enjoying how her sphincter quickly closed back up now that the plug no longer held it open. Johan shifted his hand to Emma's front and tickled her clit. Then, holding the remote cord, he pulled gently and repeated, "Push." The egg slid from Emma's slippery pussy, with a small flood of Emma's moisture following it.

"Good girl," Johan said as he released the young woman. He turned and got on the barber chair. Tilting it back as if he were about to be shaved, Johan said, "Slave Emma, you will kneel astride my body and take my cock in your mouth. Once you have my cock saturated with your saliva, you will move to your feet and lower your arse onto my cock. Then you will ride me until I fill your dirt hole with cum."

Emma had never even tried anal sex before. She hoped the plug she'd been forced to wear had stretched her anus far enough that taking Johan's cock wouldn't be too painful, but she feared it hadn't. Trembling with fear, she climbed onto Johan's lap and obeyed his first command. Beyond hope, Emma slathered her prospective Master's cock with saliva, hoping to bring him off and rescue her poor bottom from its upcoming abuse.

As Emma suspected it would be, hers was a forlorn hope. Johan's cock was throbbingly erect and pouring precum, but he did not sound even remotely close to an orgasm. Taking hold of her fear and cramming it as far back into her mind's recesses as she could, Emma shifted onto her heels and moved until her ass hovered over Johan's enormous cock.