Slave to Her Boobs

Story Info
Man falls victims to young employee.
930 words
2.89
11.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James looked to be living a successful life. His salary was more than suitable to cover his expenses, and he climbed up the corporate ladder high enough to be the supervisor for several employees at his firm.

That was two years ago and that was before Ashley entered his life.

Ashley was more than 20 years younger than James, and her well-balanced body quickly started working on James' desires. But he was able to fight back those desires enough to keep his professional distance and he appeared to supervise the lovely Ashley in much the same manner as other employees.

But Ashley's habit of having a little of her young cleavage sticking from above her tops began wearing on James. He secretly desired to be a submissive to a superior female, but he did that in the privacy of his home through webcams and reading exotic stories.

Ashley, who didn't have experience in serving as a superior, slowly was able to begin realizing how easily she could control her older boss. She found that he seldom was able to say no to her small requests. With some financial struggles, she discovered that James was an easy source for "loans." After sharing a few casual lunches in the office, she soon had her supervisor buying her lunch each day as well as purchasing cigarettes and other items. She saw the effect she had on him. Although it took some adjusting to, she was starting to love her new-found power.

As the relationship grew, Ashley steadily increased her demands. Having James run to her apartment with groceries, meals and gas cards soon became a normal routine. It wasn't too big of a hit on James' bank account, but certainly was having a steady impact. She loved her role as her so-called boss was now her non-sexual slave. He desired serving her and felt he was finally living the life he was meant to below a superior female.

On this particular day, however, Ashley was frustrated. The night before she and her boyfriend, Shane, were on a relaxing road trip in Ashley's vehicle. The carefree night ended with a rock hitting their windshield, which created huge cracks. The damage looked terrible, and Ashley hated having to deal with that headache. Ashley knew she wanted it fixed quickly but, without full vehicle insurance, she dreaded the cost involved.

The price tag was more than she ever "requested" from James before. She didn't want to simply suddenly ask for that amount, but that windshield needed to be repaired. It wasn't a suitable ride for a princess. A smile came to her face as she thought that she has just the thing, or things, to make sure that James will certainly pay the bill.

That night, Ashley had James come up with a couple bags full of groceries to her apartment. Making the grocery order wasn't anything new in their dynamic, but what happened next was something new. Ashley surprised James when she interrupted their every day conversation by frankly saying that she knew James has wanted to see her boobs for a long, long time. James was taken aback, but admitted that he loved serving her but that he also has sleepless nights thinking about her cleavage.

Moving her top further down to give a clear view of her bra, Ashley laughed that he could see them for the right price. She then squeezed her boobs together and leaned forward to cause James even greater discomfort. James then muttered, "I need to see them so badly. Please tell me what you want."

At first, James felt a bit of anger when Ashley mentioned that he should pay to repair the shattered windshield. That was too much of a price, he figured. But Ashley knew she could win this battle. Displaying yet more of her cleavage resulted in James agreeing to the price that Ashley wanted. She knew that she won, but was looking forward to an even bigger victory.

Two days later, James drove Ashley to pick up the vehicle from the mechanic's shop. She made sure she was wearing her favorite top that displayed an ample amount of cleavage. She figured that was all the insurance she needed to make sure that James didn't back out of the deal. She held back her amusement as James gave the cashier his credit card to pay for the repairs.

As they headed to their vehicles, James asked about when he will get to see a flash of the tremendous breasts. Ashley laughed, "Well, not here. We will tonight at my apartment. Just relax."

James sat nervously at home, waiting for Ashley to give him the go-ahead to come over so he could finally treasure the flash that he seen in his dreams so many times. Finally, Ashley texted to tell James that she and her boyfriend were having a nice night together and they both feel so much better with a repaired windshield. "By the way, he doesn't think I should be showing my boobs to others. Sorry about that." She laughed to herself as she sent the text to her victim.

James read the text with anger and frustration. He couldn't believe that Ashley was treating him that way. At the same time, he felt excited by having her use her power in such a strong fashion.

The next night, Ashley texted to have James deliver her a meal from the local pizza restaurant. With his head down, James obeyed and purchased the food for his superior. The roles were definitely greater defined than ever.