Accidental voyeur

Story Info
Husband sets up security cameras and discovers wife's affair.
2.6k words
3.97
8.1k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 03/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a series of burglaries in our area, I decided to install a security system. I found a good local company, recommended by some neighbours, and they came round a few weeks later to do the installation. As agreed they put alarms on the doors and windows which would be monitored remotely. In addition, he suggested we have cameras in the main lounge and in the hallway with an additional one in the main bedroom. These would not be part of the alarm system, but they could be monitored on a mobile phone to ensure that the house was safe at any time that the alarm might be triggered, or perhaps just to check that things were okay when we were on holiday.

I was quite interested in how the technology worked, and was impressed how easy it was to access the cameras from my phone, wherever I was.

After the first week or so, I didn't pay that much attention. Generally they were turned off when we were in the house, and often I forgot to turn them on when we went out. A few weeks later, I had to make a business trip and was away for a week. I suddenly remembered that I had forgotten to switch the cameras on. I knew my wife would not be around all day as she was involved in a local tennis event. But as they could be controlled remotely I turned them on.

About two hours later, around 3 o'clock, an alert popped up on my phone, telling that there was some movement detected on one of the cameras. I was curious as I didn't expect anyone to be in or around the house. I opened the app and saw that the hallway camera had triggered, followed by the lounge camera shortly afterwards.

After switching to the lounge view I was relieved to see that it was my wife that had triggered the cameras. She had obviously returned early from the club and was still dressed in her tennis gear. I assume she had decided to return early and shower at home rather than the club. She moved out of shot into the kitchen area and I heard her fill the kettle and turn it on. She then came back into view as she passed through the lounge and back into the hall.

I switched camera again in time to see her open the hall cupboard and store her kit bag and racket. I felt a little guilty watching her but I couldn't resist as she bent over to unlace her shoes. I watched as her short tennis skirt rode up to reveal the classic white tennis panties she wears for sport and felt a frisson of excitement.

After tidying everything away she walked back to the lounge area and I switched cameras again. I was in time to see her tidy a pile of magazines and plump the cushions of the sofa, before moving away into the kitchen area, presumably to make a drink.

I was about to close the cameras and turn them off when I heard the doorbell go. I paused to glimpse her briefly on the lounge camera as she went to the front door. Switching to the hall camera I saw she had stopped to check her hair in the hall mirror. The doorbell went again. This time with a long impatient ring. She looked flustered as she hurried to the door. When she opened it I could clearly see a man I recognised. He was one of the club tennis coaches I had seen around. He was also still in his tennis gear and carrying a sports bag. She greeted him with a nervous "Hi".

To my surprise he barely acknowledged this as he brushed past her, dropping his bag at her feet. I watched a little shocked as she quickly gathered it up and tidied away in the cupboard before following him into the lounge.

I switched cameras and took in a view that surprised me even more. The coach walked to the sofa, tossed the cushions aside and threw himself down very casually. He then reached forward and swept the magazines and books off the coffee table, and planted his feet firmly in their place. Without hesitating he took the TV control, switched it on, and began to channel hop. I heard the TV volume rise and various daytime channels until, he found a sport programme, and settled back.

Shortly after I saw my wife appear from the kitchen again. She approached him rather cautiously until she was in front of table. Then paused as if gathering her thoughts. He glanced up at her and with a slight frown muttered. "wait". He watched as she carefully and clasped her hands behind her back, and slightly bowed her head so that she was looking at his feet. She didn't speak or look up while he returned his attention to the TV.

After another minute or so he looked up at her and said, "Well?", rather impatiently. She lifted her head and quietly asked if he'd like anything. He grunted quite brusquely, "Sure, I'll take cold drink and a sandwich, but make it quick. You've got to make good on what we agreed. And I'm coaching again at 4".

She began to turn to go but he waved a hand which stopped her. "I think you've forgotten something," he said. She looked a little confused. Without looking up he beckoned her closer and told her to sit on the table facing him. When she did he put his foot in her lap and told her to take off his shoes. I watched, stunned as she carefully undid the laces and slipped off his left trainer, placed it carefully on the floor and then rubbed his foot gently. He then shifted and swapped feet so that she could attend to the other shoe in a similar way.

After a minute or two he seemed satisfied he told her to stand up. As she did so he casually reached his hand out and began stroking her bare thigh. Then he flipped up her tennis skirt and sent her to the kitchen with a slap across the bum.

My mind was in turmoil. It was quite clear they were having or possibly starting a relationship. And even more what shocked me was the disrespectful attitude he had towards her from when he came in. But clearly she had adopted a submissive role, and it was not one I'd seen before. I was sickened to see it, but also spellbound with the anticipation of what would happen.

I had completely lost track of time and I was suddenly shaken out of my thoughts by a phone call. The incoming call jumped onto the screen and the camera app closed abruptly. I gathered my thoughts and opened the call. I was stuck. The call involved 4 people and as I was the relevant manager I had to be present. I quickly pulled up the agenda and went through the social greetings.

I hoped I'd be able to get through it fast but inevitably there were many questions. As the time crept on my mind was flicking back to what I'd seen. And my imagination of what might be happening!

After some frustratingly long sign off comments the call ended after 40 minutes. It was now about 3:45 and I quickly moved to a private meeting room and logged back into the camera app full of nervous anticipation. The lounge camera opened up and focussed. I was obviously too late to see what they'd been doing for the last 40 minutes but what I could see was shocking. The table was now cluttered with plates and cups. His shorts and underwear lay in a heap on the floor. And her sports top was tossed over the arm of the sofa. The coach himself was lying back as before, with his feet on the table. But now his head was thrown back, with a smirk of pleasure on his face. The reason for this was immediately clear. My wife was kneeling next to him on the sofa, with her head in his lap. The fingers of his right hand were wrapped in her hair and he was guiding her down onto his cock, with a lazy rhythm. His confident air showed he was entirely in charge of the situation and it was clear it had been going on for sometime.

My stomach knotted with emotion as I watched the casual way he played with her, rolling his fingers in her hair and manipulating her as if she were a toy. She was obviously uncomfortable but when she hesitated and pulled back briefly, his response was uncompromising. He grunted and spoke to her roughly, demanding she take him fully. Then he pushed her head back down, holding her for 5-10 seconds at a time, before letting her up to breathe. Each time she responded with greater effort, forcing her mouth down over his cock as far as she could in a desperate attempt to accommodate him.

Her position, crouching, on her knees, exposed her behind to an easy reach of his free left hand, which was now hidden under her short skirt. With a small flick of his wrist he flipped the pleated, white fabric over her back and traced a lazy pattern over her buttocks. His hand explored casually between her legs and she squirmed as his fingers brushed her cunt. He laughed at her reaction, moved it away and grasped the waistband of her panties. With a sudden jerk he yanked hard. The thin material was no match for his strong hands, and it tore partly away. He clawed at it, taking another handful, and yanked it again. The white cotton shredded under his brutal fingers leaving her totally exposed to his marauding hand.

I was transfixed by the scene. Appalled and upset by what I was seeing, but unable to look away.

It must have been about 5 minutes since I logged back in when he took a glance at his watch and grunted impatiently. "Get on with it now!" finish me off". "And do it properly like I told you." Then "If you make me late you'll be paying my next lesson fees"

With that he took a firm grip of her ponytail in his right hand, pulled her head back and held his firm cock up, and guided it into her mouth before pushing her head back down. I could hear her gagging and snuffling as he pressed her face down repeatedly onto his crotch.

Meanwhile his left hand continued its unimpeded access to her backside. He cupped her buttock and then delivered a hard smack and barked a command. "Spread" he grunted.

She shifted position slightly, splaying her feet wide, opening her knees and arching her back. The subtle movement allowed her cheeks to part, exposing her from the dark cleft of her anus to the wetted folds of her cunt.

He watched and grinned. Then he brought his left hand away, lifted her head from his crotch and offered his fingers to her face. Eagerly she took them into her mouth. Wetting them with the copious saliva that was now dribbling down her face. Perhaps her urgency showed she knew what he was thinking. Something he'd done before maybe.

She did not need to wait long to find out. He hand returned to her behind and immediately into the valley of her buttocks. He stopped at the first convenient hole and she flinched. He began to stroke her anus. Teasing around it with his slick fingertip. Then he found his target and penetrated her, just up to the first finger joint, but enough to trigger a reaction. Her slight resistance seemed to amuse him and a sick smile appeared on his face. He removed his hand and presented it again to the face in his lap. She lifted her head and accepted it as he fed his fingers and thumb into her wet mouth. Then he jammed her head back down and repeated the trip down to her tight hole. This time he didn't hesitate. He stuck his fat thumb straight into her anus. Then two fingers reached under and into her cunt. He jerked them hard, finger fucking both holes simultaneously her as she squirmed. His relentless pounding was only paused for a few seconds each time he returned his fingers to her mouth. And each time he did, she suckled them willingly, and without hesitation.

I could see he was close to his climax as he seized her head in both hands. He began to lift his hips and jerk. She spluttered and tried to push back but it was no use. He had her gripped hard and he would not be denied. With a guttural shout he thrust hard and held her as the pulses of his orgasm ripped through his groin. He was immune to her discomfort as he jerked 3 then 4 times, ejaculating without withdrawing from her mouth and throat.

He held her for several minutes, until he was fully sated. Then pulled her head off of his cock like she was a sex toy. He looked down at her with a hint of disgust and then pushed her off his lap. She slid onto the floor and knelt looking up at him. He reached a hand to the strap of her bra and pulled it down to release a breast. He grabbed it hard and then twisted its nipple in his fingers. When he let go it was red and firm. Still she sat quietly. Waiting.

He reached for his phone, checked a message and then flipped the camera on. He pointed at her. Very carefully she tilted her head back and opened her mouth. He took his photos. He checked them while she waited. While he zoomed and scrolled the results. Then when he was satisfied he flipped to video mode. The harsh light lit up her face. And on his command she swallowed it down in two gulps. She composed herself and looked up again, opening her mouth for his inspection.

Finally he was satisfied and sent her to fetch his shoes. She hurriedly brought them to him and held them in her lap. He slid his feet in and waited while she tied the laces. He then stood, pulled up his shorts, and walked past her to the hall.

She jumped up and followed and I switched camera to see her arrive in the hallway.

As she bent to retrieve his bag from the cupboard her bare behind received a sharp smack. Then he quickly checked his phone and said. "I think that needs to be tapped next time, don't you?" she nodded nervously. "Ok, we'll skip your 2 O'clock lesson on Friday. I'll come straight here" "Make sure you're showered and ready for me. And dressed in something interesting" With that he turned and walked out.

She closed the door and walked through to the bedroom. I watched as she stripped off her ripped underwear, top and skirt. She sat on the edge of the bed as a thought passed over her face. Then she opened the bedside drawer and reached to the back for her vibrator. She plumped the pillows behind her and lay back with her knees up. She turned the vibrator on and passed it down between her legs. The effect was immediate as the pulses surged through her. She jammed it against her clit and crossed her legs to get more pressure. Then she rolled onto her front pushed it into her cunt while using her free hand on her clit. It took only minutes before she was racked by her orgasm. And when it came it caused her whole body to shake and shudder. Until finally she relaxed and curled up, falling immediately to sleep.