The Twink & The Officer Pt. 01

Story Info
The Twink is pulled over for speeding.
2.2k words
4.48
5.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note for Readers:

This is the same character from my 7 part Twink series. It doesn't matter whether you read this, or the full series first - however this is set after the events in The Twink.

------

SATURDAY 18/11/23 - 9:30 PM

"This joker's in a hurry"

PC Alex Murtry, sat in the passenger seat looked up from his notebook to see what his fellow officer PC Dani Morton was talking about.

Dani was driving tonight, Alex generally preferred being out as a single officer patrol - tonight however he had been partnered with Dani as she was still relatively new (and a Saturday night after an FA Cup tie could see more trouble around town than usual)

Dani was also sexy as fuck so he didn't mind as much. She was slim, dark-haired and had a tight little ass. There were worse officers to be partnered with on a night shift.

"It's like they haven't even seen us." Dani continued, "I'll pull them over, they're doing 37 in a 30 and it'll get busy on the path up ahead toward the Rose & Crown."

Alex focused in on the silver BMW they were following, and turned to his in-car console to run an ANPR check.

"Vehicle is showing as taxed and insured, registered owner is Dr. Harvey Owens. Ok. let's pull the not-so-good Dr. over." Alex said, agreeing with his colleague's assessment.

Dani flashed the lights and sirens and signalled for the car ahead to pull over. Alex could see the driver look in the rear view mirror - he had certainly noticed them now if he hadn't before - there also appeared to be a passenger seated next to the driver. The BMW signalled and pulled off into an empty slip road. Dani and Alex followed.

"You step to the driver's side Dani, I'll check the passenger's. You take the lead on this. Nice and steady." Alex said.

Dani nodded back.

Stepping up to the car, Alex observed both the driver's and passenger's front windows wind down.

Alex bent down and looked in. The driver was a man in his late 40s, balding with glasses and a slight paunch. He looked nervous, terrified even as he glanced at the passenger. The passenger seemed incongruous next to the older man - he was a handsome younger man, immaculately dressed and slight of frame. He seemed annoyed with the driver more than anything else.

"Good evening." Dani said to the driver, "please turn the engine off for me."

The driver complied, sweat beading on his forehead.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?" Dani continued.

"I...I...was speeding I think, I'm really sorry. I...we were in a rush. No excuses I'm so sorry."

"Yes, you were doing 37mph in a 30. Do you have your driver's licence please?"

"Yes...yes, of course." the older driver replied, fumbling for his wallet. Dani took the photocard and nodded to Alex, indicating it was the Dr. as expected.

"Ok thank you, have you had a drink tonight Dr. Owens?" Dani asked

"Absolutely not." the Dr. replied, "I'll take a breath test if you need. I'm not allowed to drin..., I mean I don't drink at all anymore."

Alex looked from the Dr. to the younger passenger whose attention had moved from the driver and was now focused on him. The younger man had a very intense look. He was a smaller man, but Alex felt a little intimidated by him.

"...Dr." he heard Dani say, "if you'll follow me back to my car please where a specimen of your breath will be collected and analysed for alcohol. PC Murtry, will you remain here with the passenger please."

Alex nodded. His eyes followed Dani as she left, drifting down to her ass. He was horny as fuck and she was top tier. He'd give anything to bury his tongue in that ass. His cock twitched.

Alex diverted his attention fron Dani's wonderful rear and back down to the passenger.

"Not to worry sir..." Alex said making small talk, "...as long as the specimen comes back clean we'll have you on your way shortly, perhaps just remind your friend here to keep an eye on his speed."

The younger man kept his eyes on Alex's and smiled.

"He's not my friend." the young man spoke in a polished accent. "And you like the female officer very much don't you?"

"I...I don't know what you mean sir." Alex stuttered out.

The passenger smiled knowingly, "that's ok, she's very pretty. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, but back to your question, I don't think you'd understand my relationship to the Dr, at least not yet. I'll tell you what though Constable, here is my card. Take a look later when you have time, perhaps after your shift."

The young man reached into his coat and pulled out an embossed business card and offered it to Alex.

Alex took the card and looked it over. It was beautifully made, he smirked as he remembered that famous scene in American Psycho. The card was unusual, it contained only a website address.

benothing.com

He looked back at the young gentleman with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm hoping this isn't an escort service card you're offering to a police officer?"

The young man chuckled. "Certainly not. I am not an escort, nor am I a prostitute - or an idiot for that matter..."

Alex laughed with him.

"...think of me more as a life coach. Take a look later Constable. I'm a scary judge of character and I think you'll like it."

Out of the corner of Alex's eye he could see Dani and Dr. Owens making their way back to the Dr's car. The Dr. had clearly passed the breath test from the relieved look on his red and flustered face. Alex heard Dani chastising the flabby Dr.

"I'm going to let you off with a warning tonight Dr. Owens, watch your speed."

Alex looked down into the car again as he heard the Dr. thanking Dani over and over.

"Well looks like you're on your way." Alex said, he looked back down to the passenger.

The young man smiled and offered his hand.

"Thank you officer, worry not I will be speaking with the Dr. about his speed and he will learn. The consequences will be severe."

Alex shook the mans hand and returned the smile. The young man had a surprisingly firm grip.

"Well...ok have a good night sir." Alex said.

"Mmm. I liked the way you said Sir then. It was wonderful to meet you PC..."

"Murtry, Alex Murtry."

"Thank you Alex. You have a good night, I'm Daniel by the way."

"You too Daniel, take care."

SUNDAY MORNING - 10:00 AM

Alex dried the remainder of the water from his body as he entered his bedroom. Hot showers after a night shift always hit different.

He thought back over the troublesome evening as he climbed into bed, 5 idiots arrested after a boozy fight in the city centre, a drunk driver had smashed into a tree and that weird guy with the speeding Dr.

Hmmm.

Alex reached for his wallet on the bedside table where he had put the card that Daniel guy had given him. He pulled it out and re-read the text:

benothing.com

So weird. He grabbed his phone and typed the address in to Google. A website loaded.

It was stylish and sparse on content, the homepage had pics of Daniel shirtless and in some pictures naked (with his private area covered in shadow)

"Hmmm." Alex thought - "so it is a sex site. Why on earth would he give it to me?"

Alex scrolled the homepage further. Daniel was a good looking guy, slim and petite yet muscular with a well defined jaw and sparkling eyes - but Alex wasn't gay. He could appreciate a good looking guy, but he was baffled as to what Daniel thought would happen here.

"If this links to his onlyfans I'm not subscribing." he chuckled to himself.

He scrolled down to the bottom of the page looking at each of Daniel's pictures in turn, there was only one button to click - nestled at the foot of the page (after a photo of a very well-endowed Daniel in tight lycra underwear)

Be Nothing

Alex clicked it. The page changed and a text box appeared.

It read:

Well done for starting, or continuing your journey into being nothing. If you are already one of my boys or girls, you know what to do. If you are here by chance or have found me on Twitter, please click here. If you were lucky enough to meet me in person within the last few days, please click here instead.

Alex shrugged, "what the hell?" he thought.

He clicked the link for someone that had recently met Daniel.

The page changed again revealing 3 links - each with a date in the title:

* The Accountant - 15/11/23

* The County Councillor - 16/11/23

* The Police Officer - 18/11/23

Alex sat up at the mention of the police officer, "WHAT THE FUCK?" he said aloud. "Am I on this fucking site? Did he take photos of me last night? Is this some weird-ass blackmail attempt? I did nothing wrong so what am I worrying about?"

Alex clicked the link. His stomach felt tight.

A video appeared - it was Daniel sat in a homely setting. On the floor in front of him naked, with his nose bowed to the floor at Daniel's feet was what appeared to be the Dr. from the traffic stop.

"Hello." said Daniel directly into the camera, "thank you for clicking, I of course knew you would. You asked me earlier this evening how I knew this...thing." Daniel said, looking down at the floor disgustedly, "well, I ran into him when I went for a check up at the hospital and the Dr. here was helped to realise that he was in fact, nothing..."

Alex watched, his eyes wide. The Dr. appeared to shuffle excitedly on the floor as he was talked about. Was he getting off on this?

"...he too had a video file to watch on this site shortly after we met, just like this one - which he dutifully clicked and began his journey into becoming nothing."

On the video, Daniel stood up and revealed himself to be wearing tight, white designer briefs and nothing else. His large cock was semi-erect and he fondled it through the fabric as he stared into the camera. "But all of that isn't for now. All I'd like you to do now is watch me and listen to me. You can turn this off at any time, it's just a recorded video that I made an hour after you and I said goodbye. You can turn this off and go to sleep after your tiring nightshift, or you can watch me play with myself and just listen to me talk. It's just me and you, as this down here at my feet is no longer a person."

Alex swallowed hard. He was transfixed by Daniel, he wasn't gay and had never lusted after men - but Daniel's slim, smooth and boyish yet muscular body was strangely appealing.

Daniel turned in the video revealing a toned ass, his briefs hugged his ass cheeks. From behind Daniel even looked like a muscular young woman.

"...who has the better arse, me or your female colleague?"

Daniel turned back to the camera and winked as he continued to massage his own cock.

Alex noticed the movement of the Dr. below Daniel, why was this Dr. letting himself be treated and exposed like this?

It was fascinating.

"You can touch yourself too, it's ok. Why not just gently stroke for me? You can even think about that pretty officer and her gorgeous arse if you'd prefer. I know how horny you are." Daniel cocked his head adorably, as if asking the camera a question.

Alex's right hand moved under the bed cover as his left held the phone up. He began to gently rub his hardening cock.

Daniel was right. His plan had been to pull up Dani's Facebook and use her pictures to get off, but this seemed more...urgent. Heat was spreading through his abdomen and landing with a thud in his cock. This video was so...intimate, and he craved that right now. Alex wasn't gay but this was so hot he could barely think, and he had to admit Daniel looked really good in those briefs...

"Good boy." the video said, as if knowing Alex was following along, that it had triumphed in hijacking his arousal.

"Now Alex." the video of Daniel said, using the PCs name for the first time, "I'm just going to explain a few things whilst we stroke together, and as this is just a video you can just stroke with me and listen and you can turn it off at any time. It's ok. No one else needs to know, and there's nothing to know really. Some weird guy gave you a card that lead to a video and you watched it and threw it away. You have a difficult job and you deserve to feel good."

Alex's hand gripped his now fully erect cock and began to stroke harder as Daniel began to speak again.

"You're just enjoying me enjoying myself, there's nothing wrong with that. It's not gay, it's just submissive. You're feeling tired and submissive and you'd like to let me give the orders for awhile. That's it, stroke for me baby. It's ok."

Alex felt so good now, his body was heavy and his eyes were transfixed on the phone screen.

Daniel was right.

It was ok.