All Comments on 'Slave to Love Ch. 03'

by sachiaiko

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
windstormywindstormyalmost 19 years ago
I'm Really Speechless!

Being a male and having something slid up into that most tender region made me cringe. lol. However, you were deftly able to lessen the blow of it by the way you worded it. The description of the sensations, actually had me wanting some o that. lol.

Okay, so I'm game for almost anything new and different, at least once. If I like it, I'll do it again.

But, I loved this story. I love all three chapters. I like the characters. They are so very well developed. Even Damon, I like. He's got heart, though he seems to be a fraid to show it at times, much like so many of us.

This is a story worth reading over and again. And I can hardly wait to find out what happens to Elko next. Or how will Damon deal with Angel now? It makes me wonder if perhaps Damon allowed Angel and Elko to be together, because he knows they care for one another. Of course, he's a vampire and should know, really. Yet, you never indicate it at all throughout the chapter. Such intrigue....lol... I love it.

StarInShadowsStarInShadowsalmost 19 years ago
Still my favorite...

Damn you for moving away! LOL!

You really outdid yourself this time. You have an amazing way with words. Can I stand in line to be your #1 fan?

Star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow

That was so amazingly Hot, and so well-written. I love this story. I hope the next chapter comes soon. This story is amongst the best that I have read on Literotica.com - perhaps by its conclusion it will be my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
write another chapter soon!

i must say that this is a favorite of mine. I really like the characters so much. I love it when eko and angel are together. its a very good story line i think...how there both helpless and need eachother, but even damon is kind underneath. sometimes its a little to rough, i liek the tenderness between eko and angle more, but the mix makes it so great. PLEASE wright another chapter SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I love it!!!!!

Your way with words makes me feel as if I am there! I love yours stories because it has an excellent plot, extremely creative, and you explore the bondage theme in my opinion better than most authors! Just don't make us wait a month or two for the next installment...oh and it wouldn't hurt to make your stories longer (as I said on AIM :p)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic!

This is one of the best stories that I have ever read. I felt like I was right there in it! I can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
please

please dont make me wait months to read the next installment ^^. i cant stand the torture ^_-

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 13 years ago
Beautiful

If you used "your" and "you're" wrong in this chapter, I didn't notice it this time. I actually really like this story, and this chapter is really sweet. I like Angel, and I could actually feel his love/hate for Damon. This is turning out to be a great Stockholm Syndrome story. Please, keep up the work. I think you have talent. (And how do you get it to where it's illegal for anybody to use your writing without your permission?)

--Soulless

CE300CE300almost 13 years ago

Another great chapter! You have a wonderful mind! I'm really getting attached to Angel and Eko and when that happens then I know I'm reading a good story! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

this chapter is just perfect :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
....

ohmygosh! so bittersweet! i love Angel, and I wanted him to tell Dama he loves him, and I want Daman to open his heart to Angel and I want them both to love and pet Eko! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

God I hate thier stupid vampire "master!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous