All Comments on 'Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 05'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor
my fans

My fans love this series

L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 7 years ago
Ahhhh the racist haters; what better sign of approval than their scorn.

Another great installment to a great series. Waiting for more.

L O R

NiranaNiranaabout 7 years ago
superb!

Loved this episode! Great job! Thanks Spankedboy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Tarek Zia, Thank you so much! Please continue soon, Sir

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor
thanks for the support

thanks for the great comments, guys. I encourage constructive criticism, feedback, ideas and love to correspond on ideas.

sumissive1978sumissive1978about 7 years ago

Tarek Zia, Sir, please could they teach him to be more feminine because he has a little nuru and is an inferiour man?

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor
more feminine

Keep waiting ... :-)

I am not a cross dresser so that won't happen but there are times when the maids will taunt me and make me wear panties etc.

XirixSevenXirixSevenabout 7 years ago
Humiliated for real

Rubina learns he's not going to grow up to be hung, and the world "little" will forever be his penis size. It was one thing when the older woman learned this, but a girl his age. Total humiliation.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Total humiliation indeed

Rubina would delight in humiliating me, whereas Rashida would punish me because I needed to be punished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wish granted

"The two women were talking about me as if I wasn't even there! They were completely ignoring me"- this was the main highlight of the whole story.

The entry of Rubina into the scene was building up and I desperately wanted her to be a part of Tarek. And you sir, did not disappoint your fan. I loved her entry and loved her effect. Rashida was stronger than ever and Tarek is weaker than ever having 2 mistresses now. The piss idea was very good and the pleasure received was quite splendid. I am sure Rubina is gonna wreck Tarek's life. Can't wait to read the next edition.

Regards,

Anil

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hotttt

nothing hotter attractive than sniffing a mature woman's anus! especially desi maid....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
1314 Followers
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...