Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers

SPANK!

"But you will do it again, baba."

I was silent. Rashida raised her hand and spanked me hard and fast.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

Each spank hit me before the sting from the previous one yet had to die down. There was almost no time in between; Rashida hit me quickly, one after the other.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Are you crying now, Tarek?"

"A little, bua."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Then I must make you cry a lot, baba."

"I am sorry, bua."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"I really don't like to have Rubina punish you for long, baba." Rashida told me. "She likes to beat you because she likes it. I punish you because I have to."

"Er ... yes, bua. I know, bua."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"I would rather punish you myself, baba. Still, I don't mind Rubina beating you proper when you anger me so much, baba! You had the audacity to sniff my panties!"

"I am really sorry, bua."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"In the olden days, slaves who served women had their balls cut off, so they wouldn't let their desire for these women come in between their tasks. You are lucky, Tarek, that you don't live in those times."

"Er ... yes, bua."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"I know that you will always feel a desire and lust for our bodies, baba. We are strong women. I can understand your desire, Tarek. What I cannot stand, is you acting on those desires either by sniffing our laundry, or trying to peep in when Rubina was showering"

"I am so sorry, bua. I will never do it again."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Now I want you to really think about why you wanted to sniff my panties. What did you think would happen?"

"I wasn't thinking, bua."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

Finally, Rashida asked me to stand up.

I stood there, naked, embarrassed and ashamed. My buttocks were on fire, and paining with a stinging pain. I was sniffling, trying to hold back tears. My eyes were gazing at the floor in humiliation, unable to meet my maid servant's look.

Rashida was sitting calmly on the bed. She was adjusting the pleats of her sari, which had rumpled when I had lain over her knees. Her boobs bounced under her blouse as she fiddled with the buttons and then swung her head back. Her eyes, as she looked at me, were filled with pity and disdain as she took in my pathetic shameful condition.

"Baba." She said. Her voice was soft, matronly, and loving.

"Yes, bua?"

"Are you ashamed?"

It was a rhetorical question.

My maid servants had punished me severely for the last two hours. They had stripped me stark naked. I had been dragged by my ear across my own house, with no respect accorded to my status as their employer. My younger maid servant had then vigorously punished me for the better part of those two hours. She had slapped me, verbally taunted and insulted me, whacked my balls, caned me and spit upon me. My older maid servant had then put me across her knees and spanked me. Every part of my body, from my bum to my cheeks, had marks of punishment and were severely stinging. Of course I was ashamed! I was the master of the household! Yet I was being put in my place by mere maids.

"Yes, bua. I am really ashamed. I will never, ever, EVER even think of sniffing your panties, bua. I know that is my action that caused you the most pain."

"Then it is time for your reward."

I looked up at her, confused.

Rashida had stopped fiddling with her blouse buttons. That's because it was now open from the front. She placed her hand over her humongous breasts, and gently popped out the left breast from under the bra. To say I was surprised was understating it. My eyes locked on to the sight of her bare left breast, and the erect nipple.

"Come here, baba."

As if in a trance, I walked up to her.

"Sit down on my lap."

I did as she asked. I sat down on her lap, my butt resting on her thighs. I fought back an urge to scream as my blistered behind came in contact with the silk of her sari.

"Baba."

Rashida tenderly cupped my balls.

"Do you think you have been punished enough, baba?" She asked me, gently kneading my balls between her thumb and forefinger, as one would roll a ball of dough. "Was all of this humiliating enough for you, slave?"

"Yes, bua." I answered honestly. "Especially my punishment by choto bua."

My younger maid, a young woman who was actually younger than me, had completely dominated and ruthlessly punished me.

"Next time I don't want any complaints from Rubina." Rashida told me. Her hands had moved from my balls to my dick. She wrapped her hands around my flaccid member and started to softly stroke it. I started to respond to her touch and get hard.

"I only want you to observe our tone of voice, or the disapproving look in our eyes," Rashida continued. "And you should understand, and control your actions."

"Yes, bua."

Rashida started to pump my cock with her hands. I sat there, naked, on her lap, helplessly getting harder and harder. It didn't matter that my maid had just humiliated me. She was letting me cum, and for that I was grateful.

"Oh, bua!" I couldn't help but gush, as my feelings overwhelmed me. With a grunt, I started to cum. I erupted all over her hand, thighs, and the bed. By the time I was there, her lap was a mess.

"Get up, baba." Rashdia ordered, rubbing her hand on her sari. "I will see you next Monday."

"Yes, bua."

"And don't forget to pay my telephone and mobile bills."

"Yes, bua."

I would remember these instructions, I vowed. I had learnt my lesson today.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers