Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 08

Story Info
Due to my exam results, my maid decides to teach me a lesson.
11.1k words
4.48
53.9k
13

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 09/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,310 Followers

Due to my exam results, my maid decides to teach me a humiliating lesson - Tarek.

I was dreaming.

I MUST have been dreaming because I was in bed. With my maid, my mistress, Rashida.

I was naked.

She was naked too.

YES!! I was in bed, NAKED, with my NAKED maid, Rashida.

In my dream, Rashida's eyes were shut. She was moaning. I could see her sweat as she writhed around on the bed. The fingers of my hand were buried deep in her pussy, and Rashida was softly purring. She was loving what I was doing to her. My fingers twirled in her love canal, wet with her juices and desire. I was masturbating her, and she was gyrating furiously on the bed.

I withdrew my fingers. Rashida, still caught in the throes of her passion, did not notice it immediately.

And then, swiftly, without thinking, I jumped on top of her and in one move, plunged my rock hard manhood into her.

"BABA!" Rashida was stunned. "WHAT THE HELL!"

I began to pump her furiously. My dick rammed through the folds of her innermost chambers and finally, my flesh was meeting her flesh.

"Oh, bua." I gushed. I loved my maid. I loved my mistress. I wanted to do this to her for a long time. I wanted to fuck her. And now I was fucking her.

Rashida's face was one of surprise and shock as she realized what was going on.

"Baba, stop NOW!"

I hugged her tight and kissed her all over her face. She started to say something in anger, but my rigid penis was now tunneling its way deep down her very wet passage.

"Omph!" She cried out as I plowed deeper and deeper into her. "Baba! Stop! I ..."

I moved my butt back and eased out of her a bit, before pummeling her again and again with my manhood.

"Oh, bua."

"Ah... Baba ... please don't do this..." She cried out without much conviction. "Baba ... no! Stop now and I will forget this ever ..."

Instead, I picked up the pace. My hands were around her, holding her in a tight embrace. I planted kisses on her fleshy cheeks and her lips and bit the nape of her neck.

"Oh, baba! Oh, baba! OH BABA! STOP NOW! I am ORDERING you!"

I raised myself and slammed into her, again and again, me penis burrowing deep into her. Rashida's huge hips began to gyrate. She was now subconsciously matching my thrusts. Her arms were now around me and her nails clawed deep into my back.

"Oh, baba! Baba! Baba! Baba! Baba! Baba!"

Even if Rashida did not want to be fucked by her slave boy, someone she used to call a bitch and kutti, someone she used to slap and spank, she was now succumbing to her desires. Her body, having teased and tantalized my penis for so long, SO LONG, was now beyond her control. Rashida was craving for a man to give it to her, and give it to her good. And I was giving it to her good.

I kissed her eyes and her cheeks and then planted my mouth on hers. My lips crushed her pouty lips and my tongue found hers and wrestled with it. We kissed passionately, exchanging wet saliva as my hips slammed into her again and again. The air was filled with the sounds of the fast, furious, rhythmic creaking of the bed springs and the loud, orgasmic moans of my chubby maid servant as I pounded her, again and again. Her eyes were now shut as my balls slapped repeatedly - thunk! thunk! - against the flesh of her thighs.

"Oh, God! Oh Gooooddddddd! Baba!" Rashida cried out. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! FUCK ME!"

I knew I was now at the edge. I could hold it in no more. For so long I had dreamed of this and now it was happening. My butts clenched as I began to ejaculate. I groaned loudly as my hips jerked and I started to cum into my maid servant. For so long, this had been my fantasy. For so long, this had been my dream. My hips shook violently and I rammed into Rashida and began to dump a huge volume of cum down her love canal.

"Oh, bua. Oh, bua." I uttered, as my balls emptied into her.

"Oh, baba. Baba! BABA!"

"BABA!"

"BABA!"

Suddenly, I wasn't dreaming any more. Rashida was really calling me out.

"Tarek! Wake up! Wake up! BABA! WAKE UP!"

Groggily I sat up in bed. What happened? I glanced down. I was naked. In bed.

In her bed.

In my maid Rashida's bed.

I looked at her. She was definitely not naked.

It was morning. Probably around 8.30 am. Rashida was fully clothed though. Dressed in her saris, she looked like she had just woken up. And a little angry.

I HAD been dreaming. And now I had woken up. So ... no ... I didn't really fuck Rashida. I started to think how I was in bed with her.

In a minute, the fog in my mind cleared and it all started to come back to me.

Last night, which was a Thursday, had started just like any other Thursday nights. I had showed up to Rashida's room for my punishment, and knocked, late at night. Both my mother and father were away at a conference and wouldn't be back until Sunday. It was January and my university had just reopened after our Christmas / New Year break. Our first term results were out, and truth by said I hadn't done as well as I had been expected to. I had gotten mostly Bs, and a couple of As. In my school I had been an all A student, so I guess university was getting a little tougher to adjust to.

For the last three weeks neither my senior maid servant Rashida nor my junior maid Rubina had disciplined me. Not even a single slap. Apparently I had been on my best behavior, and had obeyed everything the maids had told me, the first time, and did it right. I had also kept my hormonal tendencies in control, and not once had I ogled at them, or gone through their underwear, or displeased them in any way. Rubina had even told me two days ago that she wished I had done something so she could lay into me, but it hadn't happened.

Yet on Thursday morning (yesterday) Rashida had told me in no uncertain terms that she expected me in her room later at night and I was to prepare myself for a "thorough punishment". She also told me it was time I reflected on my humiliating status in the household as a slave to my own maids, and think about my future.

All day I had wondered exactly what I had done. What did I do to get punished tonight? And what about my status? Yes, I was the son of their employer, the young man of the house. And yes, I should be the one bossing over them ... instead, they - my maids! - treat me as their personal slave. It definitely was humiliating, and not for the first time I wondered exactly how I had gotten myself into this situation.

In any case, after knocking on Rashida's door, I waited until she granted me permission to enter. At the beginning, when Rubina did not know of my submission to Rashida, it was nerve wracking to stand there and wait. What if Rubina saw me? There were once or twice she did see me, and I had to give some awkward excuses. Of course, now that I have also submitted to Rubina, that particular danger was no longer there.

"Come!" Rashida announced from inside her room.

Summoning my courage and steeling myself for my punishment, I entered and then shut the door behind me. Rashida was sitting on her bed, her feet dangling on the edge of the bed, reading a magazine.

"Bua." I greeted her. Rashida made no reply and simply ignored me. I knew what to do next.

I walked to the corner, and began to undress. First came off my T-shirt. Then I unbuckled my trousers and lowered them, and stepped out of them. I didn't wear any underwear, of course. After stripping off my clothes completely, folding them and putting them on the chair placed there, I stood in the corner, completely nude, facing the wall. Minutes ticked by, and the all I could hear was the slow creaking of the table fan as it blew air across the room, and I felt the occasional breeze on my bare buttocks.

"Baba!" Rashida had let me stand in the corner for nearly eight minutes.

"Come here." My maid servant ordered.

"Yes, bua."

I took care to turn slowly, keeping my eyes on the floor and not looking her in the eye. As Rashida had often reminded me, I was a lowly slave, and was NOT to look at my mistress in the eye, but had to be deferential and respectful.

Obediently I walked to the bed where she was sitting. For a moment I wondered how normal it was that I was here, in my maid's room, completely naked, while she remained fully clothed, ready to punish me. I, the son of their employer, the master of the house, was willingly putting myself at my maid servant's mercy! My nudity further enhanced my complete vulnerability and added to my sense of powerlessness at the hands of my domestic help.

"I have been working very hard today." Rashida told me. "My feet are killing me. Sit down and massage my feet like a good little slave."

"Yes, bua. Your wish is my command, bua."

"Baba." Rashida made a disgusted face. "I don't need your pathetic attempts to try and butter me up. Just shut up and do what you have been told to."

"Er ... yes, bua." Thoroughly chastised, I knelt down on the floor and took Rashida's right foot in my hands and slipped off her sandal from her feet. Using the palm of my hands, I pressed the sole of her feet and then began to massage it.

"Mmmm, that feels good." She murmured, as I pressed her heel and used my fingers to apply pressure to specific points on her sole.

No further words were exchanged for the next ten minutes or so as I concentrated on doing a good job with her feet. It was something I did often for both of my maid servants Rashida and Rubina. After a good hard day's work, they would often come to my room and order me to massage their feet.

I was hoping a good massage would mean less punishments, which sometimes was the case. Rashida just sat back and continued to read her magazine, while enjoying my work on her feet.

After some time, I decided to break the silence.

"Bua, can I ask you a question?"

Rashida looked up from her magazine. Her lips had an expression as if I had suddenly irritated her.

"Yes, boy. What is it?"

"Bua," I began to go red as I asked my question - it brought back a humiliating memory - but I had to ask the question. "Do you remember the very first time you punished me?"

A small smile appeared at the corner of Rashida's mouth.

"Of course, baba, how can I forget? Do you remember what I did to you when I caught you doing that disgusting this ... masturbating ... almost ... what is it ... two years ago? It will be two this summer. Keep massaging the feet, by the way."

"Yes, bua." As I continued to knead her feet, the memory of my first punishment by Rashida was clear in my mind. "You twisted my ear ..."

"No!" Rashida interrupted me. "You are forgetting one important thing. Before I did anything to you, YOU started to apologize to me. I had interrupted your little masturbation session, and you began to apologize to me. Do you remember what happened next?"

"I ... er ... you commanded me not to move, and then went out to send Rubina ... er sorry, choto bua ... away to the market."

"Correct." Rashida leaned in closer. "And THEN when I returned, I scolded you for moving, and you fell at my feet, begging me to forgive you. THEN I started to punish you by twisting your ear."

"Yes, bua, you are right."

"What happened next, baba?"

I felt that warm feeling of shame come over me again, but answered her question.

"Then, bua, after twisting my ears, you asked me to tell you why you were punishing me. I had to recount my shameful act. And then you said you are going to slap me, and I had to count and thank you after each slap, and ask for another one. And then you started to slap me."

"What happened next, baba, after I had finished slapping you?"

"I ... er ... went over your lap, over your knees. You ... er ... spanked my bare bum with a ruler."

"Good." Rashida seemed happy that I remembered the details of my very first punishment with her. "Now, what was your question?"

Oh yes, my question!

"Bua," I asked her. "When you decided to punish me that very first time, how did you know I would accept your punishment? How did you realize I would be a willing slave to your orders, even though you are my maid and I am your employer's son? In other words, I could have just stopped you and told my parents about you. How did you ... how could you know what would happen?"

I didn't expect Rashida to reply immediately, and she didn't. There was silence for some time, interrupted only by her soft moans as I continued to press her feet. Rashida probably tossed over the answer in her mind, and what to tell me. Finally, she smiled.

"Baba, I have been your maid ever since you were a kid. Do you not think I didn't know what you did when you closed the door to your room?"

I had the good sense to blush.

"I knew you were masturbating, baba. And I knew you were probably thinking about me. I had seen you ogle at me for some time. Every time I would bend down to mop the floor, your eyes would go to my blouse. Every time my back was to you, I could sense you ogling my caboose."

"Bua, after all these years, I still ogle your butt. You have a nice big butt."

"Thank you, baba. That statement will earn you ten extra strokes with the cane tomorrow."

"Sorry, bua. You were saying ..."

"I knew you fancied me. But ... there was something different about the way you ogled me and other men eyed me up. To other men, I was a piece of meat, a lowly maid, a piece of ass they would love to fuck, if you will. The way you looked at me, I could sense not only desire ... but also fascination ... devotion ... and even submission. I could sense that you had a crush on me and yet you were in awe of me."

It was my turn to be silent and digest her observations. Rashida continued to speak.

"Of course I had heard about men like you. Men who have a need to be dominated by a strong women. Men who are not true men, who have an inferiority complex about their manhood. Men who like to be used by a woman. Who gets pleasure when his mistress gets pleasure. I didn't know for sure if you were that though - but when that day I saw your door unlocked, I decided to take a chance."

"You see," Rashida grinned, "I always wanted to punish you. You are a cocky little arrogant boy, who needed a woman to beat him and keep in in line. I burst in your room, and when ... rather than getting angry you started to beg and ask me for forgiveness, I knew I was right. You were a pathetic young man who needed the firm hand of a strong women and HAD to be taken in line. I laughed when you meekly accepted my scolding and fell at my feet, and I decided to take matters into my own hand and start to punish you. The rest, baba, as they say, is history."

"Yes, bua."

"Now, baba, continue with my left foot."

"Yes, bua."

I massaged her left foot for the next ten minutes. Finally, Rashida felt her feet were now relaxed enough and snapped her fingers.

"Ok, baba. Show me your lowly status. Kiss my feet. Start with my left foot."

"Yes, bua."

If you have ever knelt down on the floor, put your head down and kissed someone's foot, you know that's one of the ultimate signs of submission. And I was submitting to my maid servant. I took Rashida's left foot in my hands and kissed the big toe. Then I kissed that little space between the big toe and the next toe. It was a little smelly, and I had to hold the two toes apart with my fingers to place my lips there, and lick the space, but I had to pay homage to it. I continued with each toe, and the space between, and then I pressed my lips to the bottom of her sole. I then nibbled on the ankle, before kissing her heel. When she nodded, I then repeated the whole act with her right foot, slobbering over it, kissing it, and making sure to pay proper reverence to her.

Rashida once again snapped her fingers.

"Baba, stand up. Time for your spanking. Now, come here. I need you to put yourself over my lap. You know the position, baba. Over my knees!"

"Yes, bua."

"And make sure to put your little penis in between my thighs as you go over."

"Yes, bua."

Calmly, I placed myself suppliantly over her knees, across her lap. Carefully I placed my semi turgid dick in between her thighs. I could feel the rough material of the sari rub against it. My ass was now exposed. I was naked, lying across my maid's lap, ready to be spanked, my phallus held firmly in place by her meaty legs.

"Tarek." My maid placed her palm on my fanny. She gently squeezed my behind. "You were late last week in paying my mobile bill. I had to wait one day without a working connection."

"Dear bua." I tried to give me excuse. "As I told you, the shop was closed that day, unexpectedly. The guy's father-in-law had passed away, so he had gone back to the village. I had to wait one day for it to reopen."

"Are you trying to make an excuse?" Rashida pointedly squeezed my left butt cheek hard.

"No, no!" I tried to backtrack. "Just ... letting you know why I erred."

"Good." Rashida gently inserted a finger into my anus and moved it around. She then took it out and rubbed the finger on my behind. "Baba, you should not leave your tasks to the last day. You know very well that you HAD to do it, so you should have done it BEFORE the last day the bill was due."

"Yes, bua. I understand completely. It was my mistake, bua. Please forgive me."

"This lack of seriousness," Rashida continued to calmly caress my behind. Her hands gently stroking my ass, and my penis rubbing against her sari, was giving me a hard on, which made it tough for me to focus, knowing that at any moment she would start spanking me. "This lack of seriousness, baba, is causing you to fall behind in your studies, baba."

"Er ... bua, studies?" Suddenly I was puzzled. Why was she bothered with my studies?

"Yes, studies. Your results are out, baba. I heard your mother speak about them. She is not very happy."

"Er ... yes, bua. I mean, no, bua."

"You were an all A student in your school, baba. And here you are not getting the same results."

"Yes, bua."

SPANK!

The blow was hard, and unexpected. One minute Rashida had been caressing my butt, talking about my results. The next minute her palm had risen and then come down crashing on my butt cheek.

"Ow!" I cried out, and then hastily added. "One! Thank you, bua, for the spank. I am sorry about not paying your phone bill early, bua, please spank me again."

"It's not the phone bill, baba. It's your marks. You need to study harder, Tarek." Rashida told me. "Those results simply won't do."

"Yes, bua."

SPANK!

This strike, now on my right butt cheek, was even harder.

"Two. I am sorry, bua." I said, clenching my teeth. "I will try harder with my grades next time, bua. Thank you for punishing me, bua. Please spank me again."

"You have been living the easy life for some time now, baba. It's time you realized life is a serious thing."

"Yes, bua."

SPANK!

"Three. Thank you, bua, for rightfully punishing me for my poor grades. Please spank me again."

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,310 Followers