All Comments on 'Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 08'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Indian idiots.

Why do authors all seem to hate Indians? Awful nonsense.

NiranaNiranaalmost 7 years ago
thank you!

nice to read your stories again. please do bring vidya back too. especially where she goes to calcutta and is humiliated in front of the servants. that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please continue your story ``My Indian Slut Wife Vidya``. That's your best story.Please write more of that

L O ReinsL O Reinsalmost 7 years ago
Best Chapter since Chap 1

This portends a long future for this very well written and imagined series.

""Baba." Rashida said, her hands now fingering my very tender anus. "It's important for me that you be a successful young man. I have plans for you. And in India, success means good marks. That's all you need to know, baba.""

Looking forward to many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuckold

Excellent writing gives me hardons whenver i read it.Carry on and add more chapters.Introduce cuckolding,make tarek cuckold to rubina's boyfriend.Humiliate him more !!Eagerly waiting for next chapter

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Replies

Anon (Indian idiot), kindly stay away if you think this is nonsense or India bashing. Perhaps you need to be put over Rashida's lap, or Rubina's!

Nirana, Vidya will soon be back, and how! You will love it.

Anon, Vidya will be back in a gangbang soon.

LO Reins, thanks for the comment.

Anon (Cuckold), I have separate cuckold series. This story is based on true incidents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I am a different commenter from the previous one.

Yes we know that this is a BDSM series, not a cuckoldry one. But on your readers request please add a fantasy of cuckold & extreme humiliation of Tarek by Rubina & her lover.

Thanks.

joela_99yjoela_99yover 6 years ago
Is this continuation of "Indian Maid Spanks Me"?

Is this a continuation of "Indian Maid Spanks Me" or a new or rewritten version.? In any case it is a great femdom story.

spankedboyspankedboyover 6 years agoAuthor
Same stories, reworked

Hi,

I originally wrote these stories under "Indian Maid Spanks Me". I then took the stories down, reworked them, and republished them under "Slave to my Indian Maid". The new stories are somewhat more detailed, and more revealing about my feelings etc. I also include more scenes and chapters never published before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hmmm

To me this story is starting to look more and more like the boy has stockholm syndrome, in which the captive falls in love with his captors, despite no logical reason. Having said that, i do enjoy the story, and i would enjoy it more if the author stopped saying he was the master of the house and they were his maids and how humiliating this all is, i know its humiliating, dont keep saying how degrading it is.

We ALL get it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

whoever u are Tarek u r lucky to get a maid like Rashida. i wish i have had an opportunity to lay down with her and lick her bare buttocks.........

spankedboyspankedboyabout 4 years agoAuthor

Licking and kissing Rashida's buttocks was the best part of submitting to her for a long time. I was literally kissing ass, or sucking up to her. And after that ultimate act of submission she would put me in my place by a couple of well directed slaps.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Reading the series again and again, waiting for new chapters. This episode is a favorite. Is the dream going to become true?

spankedboyspankedboy4 months agoAuthor

Good point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...