Slave to My Indian Maid Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least with Rashida, if she was punishing me for masturbating, she would have mercy on me at the end of my spanking, and put a condom on my penis and stroke me until I came.

"Baba, are you asleep?" It was Rubina.

It was 2 in the morning, everyone in the household was fast asleep (the party ended late), but I was awake.

"Choto bua." I stood up, out of respect -- and also out of surprise. It was not Monday or Thursday -- today was a Friday.

Rubina snapped her fingers. In a trice I was lying prostrate on the floor, licking her toes and planting sloppy kisses on her feet and ankles. While both maids often made me kiss their feet, Rashida always withdrew her feet from her chappals, or slippers, and presented her bare feet for me to lick. With Rubina, she would be wearing her dirty flip-flops, and I would have to kiss her feet through it, and her sandals. When she felt she had enough, Rubina snapped her fingers again. I stopped kissing her feet and slowly stood up, eyes obediently cast downwards, wondering what was going on.

"You are wondering why I am here, baba."

I nodded.

"Yes, choto bua."

Rubina then raised her right hand and grabbed my left ear.

"I am here because I am now going to punish you, baba," Rubina stated as-a-matter-of-factly, as she twisted my ear. "I am angry today because I had to do a whole lot of extra work due to your ineptitude, baba, and I don't want to wait for Monday to punish you."

"Yes, choto bua."

"Take off your shirt, Tarek."

"Yes, choto bua."

"Good. Now, baba, you pathetic excuse of a man, I want you to remove your pajamas for me."

I froze for a moment (it was 2 am in the morning!) and then shyly undid my belt and zipper. No matter how many times Rubina or Rashida ordered me to strip, so that I could be spanked in the nude, I always felt shy undressing in front of them. It didn't stop the punishments of course, and Rashida even said she thought it was "cute". I fumbled with the string on my pajamas before sliding my jammies down my legs.

Rubina reached out and with the nail of her index finger, stroked my penis. She then wrapped her fingers around and started to rub my shaft. I shuddered at her touch and she laughed. She then took my testicles in her other hand and began to roll them around. She gave me a little pinch, and I gasped, which made her laugh.

Rubina let go of my dick and asked me, "When was the last time you masturbated,baba?".

"I-I ..."

Still holding my balls with one hand, Rubina struck my cheeks with the other.

SLAP!

"I asked you a question, baba."

"Yes, choto bua. I am sorry. I, er, masturbated two days ago, choto bua."

Rubina then let go of my balls and grabbed my dick, starting to stroke me once again. My manhood slowly ebbed and throbbed and I started to get hard. Perhaps she was going to stroke me to an orgasm, I thought hopefully, as she continued to rub my member to and fro. I was now quite rigid.

Then she let go and started to laugh.

"Look at your so-called-cock!" She had a smirk on her face. "Is this the largest it can get?"

"Er ... yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"You should be ashamed of yourself, baba. I have seen a few men, and all had dicks which WHEN SOFT was larger and thicker than when yours is hard! Your dick is just like you, a sissy. And you call this pathetic little twig a dick?" She laughed.

SLAP!

"Yes, choto bua." I cringed in shame as Rubina continued to mock me and slap me.

"I have seen your driver pee once, baba, and he did not know I was looking. He had a much bigger dick than yours."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"Even the local milkman, Ramu, I saw him once pee on the side of a wall in the back alley -- and that low class worker had a larger cock than you."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

My face blushed red in shame as Rubina stated exactly what she thought of my manhood.

"No wonder you are such an emasculated bitch, baba."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"You allow your maids to strip you whenever we want and slap you as we wish and punish you and spank you as we like!"

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"We make you walk around your own house naked and you never protest, you accept our orders meekly, like a dog obeys its mistresses. You are not a real man, baba."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"By this time, any real man would have never allowed himself to be punished by his mere maid servants for this long, baba."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"A REAL man would have dragged us to HIS bed, fucked us repeatedly, deposited oodles of cum in OUR cunts, and would have ripped our asshole open with his giant DICK, before kicking us, his maid servants, out of his house long ago. We maid servants would exist just for HIS mere pleasure."

"Er ... yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"And yet, YOU, you allow your maid servants, and one of them who is younger than you, to repeatedly whip you, slap you, cane you, spank you, IN THE NUDE, and not to mention, pee on you, spit on you, insult you, lead you around on a leash like the bitch you are. You exist for OUR pleasure. You are OUR slave. OUR maid! Our BITCH!"

"Yes, choto bua." I felt humiliated beyond belief. My maid was telling me exactly where I stood with them, and she was slapping me while saying it, and I could not stop her. Her belittling of my manhood was emasculating, but I was helpless.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Rubina then led me, stark-naked, by the ear, out of my room, and through the hall way, to the servants' quarters and to her room. Usually, on Mondays and Thursdays, when I would walk to Rashida's room to be spanked, I would undress only when I was inside her room, with the door shut. After my punishment, I would put on my clothes, and walk back clothed.

Right now, Rubina was leading me, by the ear, completely in the buff, through my own house, to her room, with nary a protest from me. Her taunts were true. I was not man enough to protest.

Rubina led me to the centre of her room, let go of my now very red ear, and slapped me again.

"Now, baba, raise your arms!"

I complied.

"Bend down, you slave, and touch your toes!"

I remained in this position as Rubina went over and shut the door. I could hear the latch being drawn, and then she returned and stood behind me, pressing her fully clothed body against my naked behind. She reached around and once more held my now limp penis in her hand.

"This small needle of yours that you call a penis, baba," She declared, "is the reason you are now in the room of your female servant, naked, bent over, awaiting punishment, instead of pleasure."

"Yes, choto bua."

"I am a young woman, a young maid servant, and I have my employer's on in my room, naked, with the door shut. Yet I am not afraid he is going to rape me. Why, baba? Because I know you are not a man, Tarek. You are a lowly dog who will do exactly as I say."

"Yes, choto bua."

"You masturbate because you have a small cock, baba. You know you can never satisfy a real woman with that, Tarek. So you let yourself be the object of satisfaction for a real woman." She laughed.

"Yes, choto bua." I did not know what else to say but agree with her!

She now held my balls, and I was afraid she was going to squeeze them. I heaved a sigh of relief as she let go.

"Your punishment will start now, baba."

It was a long and hard series of punishments that lasted well over a couple of hours. Rubina first slapped me until my cheeks were glowing red. Then she made me stand in the corner for half an hour until my legs started to cramp. Rubina then ordered me to raise my hands behind my neck and spread my legs apart. She then proceeded to thrash me across the butt with the back of her hairbrush. Thirty strokes later, I was allowed a small break.

Rubina then brought an old chair and placed it in the middle of the room. She then had me bend over the back of the chair, face down, grabbing the seat of the chair with my butt high up in the air. Another thirty lashings with her cane followed on my derriere, before once again I was sent to the corner for some "quiet time".

Then she sat on her bed and made me lie across her lap, over her knees, with my penis buried amidst the folds of her sari, in between her legs. By this time, my bum was stinging. Combined with the previous punishments in the afternoon, I was squirming every time she touched my butt, and rivers of tears rolled down my cheeks as I begged her for mercy. Rubina was having none of it.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Rubina spanked me first with her bare hand, and when she grew tired of it, she used her slipper. And then she went back to the hand. The room reverberated with the sharp sounds of her hand on the flesh of my buttocks as she smacked me, again and again and again.

When she was finally done, Rubina ordered me to kneel down on the floor. She then slipped on a leash around my neck.

"Come!" She ordered, "I want you on all fours, baba, like the dog you are. You are my bitch and don't you forget it."

"Yes, choto bua."

I followed Rubina out of the room, crawling on all fours, as she ordered. I was being led on a collar, like a mere dog out for a walk with her mistress. Rubina occasionally gave a sharp tug on the leash, when she felt I needed to crawl faster.

"Faster, bitch."

Finally, we were in the servants' washroom. Rubina unhooked the leash and let it hand from a hook on the wall. Holding me now by the ears, Rubina made me crouch on the dirty floor of the damp washroom. I was now at her feet, looking up. She then lifted up her sari and petticoat. I noticed that Rubina wasn't wearing any panties.

Rubina tied up her bunched up sari and petticoat around her hips. With two fingers separating the lips of her pussy, Rubina began to pee. I opened my mouth as her yellow stream splashed on my face, taking in big gulps of her urine. My body was wet with her yellow fluid as she directed the stream over my head, wetting my hair, then on my face, and then on my body.

When she was done, Rubina grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth to her cunt. There was a strong sharp smell on her legs and the bathroom floor where I was kneeling, now drenched with her piss. I leaned forward and began to clean her dirty pussy with my tongue, quickly bringing her to orgasm as I licked her clit.

Rubina told me to take a shower and head back to my room. My punishment was over (for that night, anyways). I took a shower in the maids' washroom, and then had to shiver as I walked back, in the buff, to my own room. Finally I was clothed again. I spent the night tossing and turning, with deep sleep proving elusive, due to my stinging ass.

* * *

The next morning, after freshening up, I walked to the kitchen. Rashida was busy making some toast.

"Baba," she told me as soon as I walked in, "Can you take a look at my cell phone?"

"Why, of course, bua," I replied, "What seems to be the trouble?"

"I don't seem to have any network." Rashida looked at me, puzzled. "I have switched it on and off several times to no effect."

In a trice, it dawned upon me. The one instruction I was to carry out yesterday, that for the life of me, I couldn't recall. I was to have paid the cellphone bills for Rashida and Rubina!

You see, the maids have a prepaid cellphone, and every month it is my job to fill the account with credit so they can have enough talk time to last through the month. Rashida had told me her cellphone account was going to run dry, and I was supposed to have put enough money in it by yesterday morning. Yet, I had forgotten. And then I had gone and ogled the vegetable lady's butt and then got my own butt into all sorts of trouble.

My face must have shown my alarm, as Rashida immediately sized up the situation.

"Did you fill my account, baba?" She asked.

"I ... I ... I really forgot, bua." I decided to confess. "I was going to do it in the morning, but then with the party preparations, and then, er, my punishments, I ... forgot completely, bua."

"Hmm." Rashida seemed to mull my indiscretion. Her voice was even as she spoke, "At least baba you decided not to lie this time."

"Yes, bua, I understand," I answered. "It was my mistake to try and lie yesterday, bua."

"Good." Rashida handed me her cellphone. "Now, baba, I don't have time to discipline you now. I need my cellphone fixed."

"Yes, bua." So apparently, breakfast would have to wait.

"Go down to the paan store, the one operated by Zarine's father, in the corner, baba, and get my account filled RIGHT NOW."

"Yes, bua." I grabbed her phone and made a motion to leave immediately.

"Baba, wait."

Uh oh, I thought.

"You are walking funnily. Did you get any beatings from Rubina last night, baba?"

Completely thrown off by the question, I was dumbstruck for a moment, and then gathered my wits around me.

"Yes, bua."

"Good. And exactly how were you chastised baba?"

"I ... er ..." I recounted last night's humiliating incidents to her.

"Baba!" Rashida ordered. "Turn around, and drop your pants, and bend over please. I want to see your behind, and see if she did a good job."

"Yes, bua." Obediently I turned around, slowly stepped out of my pants, and bent over, presenting my ass to my maid. The situation vividly demonstrated her hold over me. She was the maid, and I the master, and yet it was I that was bent over, naked from the waist down, trying to remain still as my maid examined my bum methodically at her leisure. I squirmed on Rashida's every touch on my skin -- my buttocks were still quite sore.

"Rubina has done well." Rashida tapped my butt when she was done. "Baba, I have decided not to punish you for the cellphone mistake now. I have other things to do. When I see you this Monday night, I will punish you then."

"Yes, bua."

"Do you know what your punishment will be, baba?"

"I ... er ... you know best, bua."

"When you come to my room that night, baba, wear your pants with a leather belt."

"Yes, bua."

"I am going to use your own belt, Tarek, to give you twenty lashes."

"Yes, bua." Ouch!

"Now put on your pants, you shameless creature, and off you go."

"Yes bua. As you wish, bua."

The weekend passed quickly. I had a cricket match on Saturday evening, where I managed to hit a century despite my painful bottom, and on Sunday, quite a few of our relatives came to visit us for the whole day. They were with us till the evening, and the maids were kept busy making meals, tea, and other household work, and I was busy with my cousins, so I hardly encountered them.

Monday morning, my parents were leaving for Malaysia. My father had a business conference to attend in Kuala Lumpur, and he was taking my mother along. They would spend some time on the beaches there as well, and would return the next Sunday evening -- in almost two weeks. After seeing them off at the airport, I headed to the university, where my classes would keep my busy till the evening.

It was a warm July night. The long lasting famous Kolkata summer was upon us, with balmy days and humid nights. The air conditioning was in full swing in our house. Even though it was summer, I decided to read up a bit on next semester's books.

At exactly 10.25 pm, I closed my book, shut off my computer, and then got up. It was time to meet Rashida for my scheduled spanking, and I did not want to be late. I walked through the house to the servants' quarters and stood outside her room, waiting at the door. At exactly 10.30 pm, I knocked on the door.

RAT-TAT-TAT!

Rashida's booming voice beckoned at me, "Come in!"

I opened the door and walked in.

Rashida and Rubina were sitting on Rashida's bed, playing a board game -- Ludo. They hardly looked up at me, with Rashida merely nodding at me to acknowledge my presence -- pleased that I had shown up on time. By this time, I, of course, knew the procedure. I walked to the corner and started to undress.

The shirt came off first. I carefully folded it and placed it on top of the chest of drawers. I then unbuckled my leather belt from my trousers, and carefully doubled and folded it, placing it to the side of the shirt. This same belt would be used on my poor booty by the end of the night. Then I wriggled out of my pants, before folding it and placing it on top of my shirt, and then turned my face to the corner, with my behind to my buas. I was now standing completely in the nude in my maid servants' room, ready for my punishment, while they completely ignored me and continued with their game.

I strained my ears and caught bits and pieces of their conversation. Every time they would mention "baba", Rubina would say something and both would laugh. I heard the world 'cuckold' being used a couple of times. Rubina was joking that I would make a fine cuckold to some lucky wife in the future. Rashida laughed heartily and admitted she had someone in mind already, and Rubina joined in the laughter.

About twenty minutes later, Rubina called out to me.

"Baba, come here. It is time."

"Yes, choto bua."

Like an obedient puppy, ecstatic that his mistress has acknowledged his presence, I turned and walked to my maid. Rubina stood up as I approached the bed, and grabbed hold of my right ear and started to twist it. She painfully pulled my ear this way and then that.

"Baba, how old are you?"

"Twenty, choto bua."

"And how old am I, baba?"

"Er, almost twenty, so really nineteen, choto bua."

"So you are older than me."

"Yes, choto bua, but only by a few months."

"You ARE older than me. And yet here you are, baba, getting a painful kaan dola (ear twisting) from me. Are you not ashamed of being punished by someone younger than you, baba?"

"I ... I ..."

"Shut up, baba."

Rubina led me forcefully by the ear to the centre of the room, where there was an old chair. Rubina sat down on the chair, and then told me to kneel down at her feet. I obeyed, so that my face was now at her waist level. She was wearing a strong perfume that reminded me of fresh apples, and I could see her bare navel through the thin material of her sari. Rashida remained seated at the edge of her bed, watching my humiliation.

"I am going to start by slapping you, baba." She announced. "And you will count out the slaps and thank me for each one."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"One. Thank you for the slap, choto bua. I am so sorry bua. Please slap me again."

SLAP!

"Two. Th-"

"Baba!" Rubina interrupted me. "I only told you to count... "

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"... not to apologize or ask for another slap. Just merely count and thank."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"The first slap will not count. And neither will all these. You will begin at one again,baba."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"One. Thank you for the slap, choto bua."

"Perfect. That's how I want it, baba. Now, start all over again."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"One. Thank you for the slap, choto bua."

"Perfect. You are such a lovely little bitch."

"Thank you, choto bua."

SLAP!

"Two. Thank you for the slap, choto bua."

"Look at the marks of my fingers on your cheeks, baba."

SLAP!

"Three. Thank you for the slap, choto bua."

"Your nice little dick likes these slaps, baba?"

"Yes, choto bua." Rubina had correctly observed my arousal at my humiliation.

SLAP!

"Three ... er, four! Sorry, choto bua. Thank you for the slap, choto bua."

"Tsk. Tsk. Baba, start again from one."

"Yes, choto bua."

SLAP!

"One. Thank you for the slap, choto bua."

The slaps continued, and I dutifully counted. In a way, it was more humiliating to just count and thank her, rather than count and apologize for a misdeed. Rubina was showing me that she could slap me any time she wanted, and for no reason at all if she wished to. And, as she was correctly demonstrating, I was her slave who would loyally accept it, and thank her for it.